Kurse/Titus vs WWH/Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue big grin confused

guysangel
Nite my love

Team 2

james2099
Team 1 in a stomp.... Kurse would throw juggernaut damn near to the DC universe and then beat WWH into a coma.

golem370
I love people thinking somebody is just going to toss Juggs I pretty sure its not going to be easy at all and why wouldn't Juggernaut toss Kurse damn near to DC Universe.

guy222
Originally posted by james2099
Team 1 in a stomp.... Kurse would throw juggernaut damn near to the DC universe and then beat WWH into a coma.

He is?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by golem370
I love people thinking somebody is just going to toss Juggs I pretty sure its not going to be easy at all and why wouldn't Juggernaut toss Kurse damn near to DC Universe. Juggs wouldn't becaus he is no B**ch

nicamarvin
Originally posted by james2099
Team 1 in a stomp.... Kurse would throw juggernaut damn near to the DC universe and then beat WWH into a coma. Kurse Solos.............BFR Juggs and put WWH into a coma.....

AsbestosFlaygon
Team 2 wins, only because Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus

DarkOdin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Kurse Solos.............BFR Juggs and put WWH into a coma..... Agreed WWH was pretty even with Jugs in there fight. kurse being 4x Thor strength should be just fine here

Master Court
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Agreed WWH was pretty even with Jugs in there fight. kurse being 4x Thor strength should be just fine here

Except Hulk wasn't even trying. Juggernaut's always more durable, but WWHulk was clearly uninterested in the fight.

In any case. Kurse is pretty overwhelming. I'm not sure Team 2 could pull this off.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Master Court
Except Hulk wasn't even trying. Juggernaut's always more durable, but WWHulk was clearly uninterested in the fight.

Then why did he even engage him? The fact that Chuch so easily distracted Juggernaut leads me to believe he wasn't giving it his all either.

james2099
I love people thinking somebody is just going to toss Juggs I pretty sure its not going to be easy at all and why wouldn't Juggernaut toss Kurse damn near to DC Universe. Because juggs is nowhere near being 4 times stronger than thor.

Master Court
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Then why did he even engage him? The fact that Chuch so easily distracted Juggernaut leads me to believe he wasn't giving it his all either.

I can believe that as well. Like I said, the writer wanted to keep it ambiguous.

golem370
Being 4 times stronger then Thor doesn't give Kurse the automatic win Hulk stood toe to toe with Super Adaptoid with the combined power off 100 people

DarkOdin
Being 4 times stronger then Thor doesn't give Kurse the automatic win Hulk stood toe to toe with Super Adaptoid with the combined power off 100 people given the fact the Kurse wrecked Thor something Hulk has never been able to do should give him the the Win.

Kruse is stronger then Hulk and is only thing to hurt him is Iron so how is hulk going to be able to pull a win off.

golem370
He has I don't have the scan but he took down Thor

DarkOdin
He has I don't have the scan but he took down Thor Hulk has only stalemated Thor at best Thor has the wins over Hulk.

"There was hero's reborn but that is not canon and the fight was even until Thor stop fighting to unbury Captain America"

Plus the fact that kurse man handled Thor something hulk can't do.

golem370
Wrong Hulk did defeat Thor or atleast the end of the book he was holding a pretty much lifeless Thor. Hulk can do it he had Thor doubting himself

DarkOdin
Wrong Hulk did defeat Thor or atleast the end of the book he was holding a pretty much lifeless Thor. I think you better get a scan to back that up. that would be all over the Hulkrespect thread too if it was true.

golem370
The Respect thread pics aren't working maybe Guy will show the fight where Hulk takes down the Thor not Red Hulk I use to have it myself Hulk is holding a lifeless Thor at the end of the book

DarkOdin
The Respect thread pics aren't working maybe Guy will show the fight where Hulk takes down the Thor not Red Hulk I use to have it myself Hulk is holding a lifeless Thor at the end of the book Send him a PM i sure he has he scan but a lifeless Thor doesn't sound like anything that has happened"at least canon"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.