Thor/Superman/Wonder Woman vs Gladiator/Count Nefaria/Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused eek! smile

Warlord
slight edge to team 2

guy222
T 2

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.

Wonder Woman with her Aegis Bracelets, and Lasso, can survive against any of her opponents. She isn't beating them though except through the Lasso.

Thor would beat Nefaria, and on average portrayals currently, Superman would edge out Gladiator.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

james2099
Team 2

thanos-prime
team 2

guy222
thumb up

Batman-Prime
This is an hard one, really.

CN can stalemate Thor or Supes, Glads can hang up with either one too.
This fight depends on WW vs Firelord. I don't know enough about Firelord to be honest. In my comics he seems to be just an second class herald. Diana should take him IMHO and then it's 3 vs 2.

guy222
Good to see ya post again

The Nuul

iceman24567
Team 1

james2099
Lets see.... An enraged supes could not take out WW... He burns thor and one-shots him, but can barely stand afterwards.... Against the Count that was beating plenty avengers including thor... Count beats supes azz.... next.... Thor, who is the slowest on the field combat wise, who has been blitzed and one-shotted by gladiator and dominated in EVERY fight with gladiator until the writers feel its time for the chosen hero to win?? Gladiator beats thor..... Firelord vs WW?.. It would take WW too long to take out firelord and she may even get roasted... but she would soon see either gladiator or the Count headed her way.. Team 2 8/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by james2099
Lets see.... An enraged supes could not take out WW... He burns thor and one-shots him, but can barely stand afterwards.... Against the Count that was beating plenty avengers including thor... Count beats supes azz.... next.... Thor, who is the slowest on the field combat wise, who has been blitzed and one-shotted by gladiator and dominated in EVERY fight with gladiator until the writers feel its time for the chosen hero to win?? Gladiator beats thor..... Firelord vs WW?.. It would take WW too long to take out firelord and she may even get roasted... but she would soon see either gladiator or the Count headed her way.. Team 2 8/10. Thor crushed Gladiator when he quit holding back and went all out. Glads underestimated Masterson Thor and was almost killed by him.

james2099
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor crushed Gladiator when he quit holding back and went all out. Glads underestimated Masterson Thor and was almost killed by him. He does that when the writers allow him to win... I dont use pre-determined fights from writers quanchi... you knew thor was going to win when you looked at the cover of the book... Just like supes koing thor is called non-canon but people use a writer determined fight because the writer chooses who he wants to win and will forget powersets... yet 10,000 voters thoughts are called fan voted???

Sasaraixx
Team 1

quanchi112
He does that when the writers allow him to win... I dont use pre-determined fights from writers quanchi... you knew thor was going to win when you looked at the cover of the book... Just like supes koing thor is called non-canon but people use a writer determined fight because the writer chooses who he wants to win and will forget powersets... yet 10,000 voters thoughts are called fan voted??? The writers decide everything. Thor has the power and the skill set to beat the snot out of Glads. He did just that.

Any writer can do whatever they want if an editor doesn't stop them. They decide what counts not you or me.

james2099
The writers decide everything. Thor has the power and the skill set to beat the snot out of Glads. He did just that.

Any writer can do whatever they want if an editor doesn't stop them. They decide what counts not you or me. Then why did he not beat the snot out of superman??... Thor has a magic hammer... Thor himself cannot beat gladiator without the use of a weapon... The same way i would beat my big brothers azz with a baseball bat... Let me drop that bat and go at him MAN TO MAN... He would tear me a new one.. Odin took away thors powers, not his strength... thors hammer was next to useless and the wrecker beat his ass man to man... Thor lost his hammer and hyperion was beating his azz.... Thor fought hulk without his hammer and hulk tore him a new one... These are the people who have on record beat thors azz when the hammer was taken out of play... Wonderman, crusader, hulk, gladiator, superman, hyperion, CN, wrecker, HE, red norvell, iron man in a lightning charged armored suit, beta ray bill, ultron 12, bloodaxe..etc... Dont get me wrong, thor is my boy, but my boy needs his hammer to be able to stand up to 95% of the people i named. Name me one time on this earth when thor has did any damage to gladiator without the use of his hammer... Then ask yourself how gladiator sent thor on a 60 second nap flight... After that, tell me how thor wins against glads, but the catch is... you cannot bring up thors hammer when you answer.

quanchi112
Then why did he not beat the snot out of superman??... Thor has a magic hammer... Thor himself cannot beat gladiator without the use of a weapon... The same way i would beat my big brothers azz with a baseball bat... Let me drop that bat and go at him MAN TO MAN... He would tear me a new one.. Odin took away thors powers, not his strength... thors hammer was next to useless and the wrecker beat his ass man to man... Thor lost his hammer and hyperion was beating his azz.... Thor fought hulk without his hammer and hulk tore him a new one... These are the people who have on record beat thors azz when the hammer was taken out of play... Wonderman, crusader, hulk, gladiator, superman, hyperion, CN, wrecker, HE, red norvell, iron man in a lightning charged armored suit, beta ray bill, ultron 12, bloodaxe..etc... Dont get me wrong, thor is my boy, but my boy needs his hammer to be able to stand up to 95% of the people i named. Name me one time on this earth when thor has did any damage to gladiator without the use of his hammer... Then ask yourself how gladiator sent thor on a 60 second nap flight... After that, tell me how thor wins against glads, but the catch is... you cannot bring up thors hammer when you answer. Because Thor was taken off guard by Superman. He lowered his guard and was ko'd for this mistake when Superman caught his hammer.

Thor didn't lose to the Hulk though. The Hulk beat the snot out of Glads. The hammer is a part of Thor's regular powerset so why take it away?

Glads even commented about Thor's strength when he was trasnported back to Zarko, "He's too strong."

james2099
Because Thor was taken off guard by Superman. He lowered his guard and was ko'd for this mistake when Superman caught his hammer.

Thor didn't lose to the Hulk though. The Hulk beat the snot out of Glads. The hammer is a part of Thor's regular powerset so why take it away?

Glads even commented about Thor's strength when he was trasnported back to Zarko, "He's too strong." Gladiator also told thor he was superior in strength and power ( masterson thor with thors strength and power )... Hulk beat the snot out of glads?? How did he do it?? It is strange that hulk also was one-shotted by superman and the wrecker... Gladiator loses to them because if he wins.. thor and hulk dies.. They lose to superman because supes will not kill them... thus the next issues can come out. One thing you have not explained to me though.... How does hulk and thor beat gladiator.... the catch... dont use the hammer or a powerplant weakness in your explination... use thor and hulk man to man without help in any form.

quanchi112
Gladiator also told thor he was superior in strength and power ( masterson thor with thors strength and power )... Hulk beat the snot out of glads?? How did he do it?? It is strange that hulk also was one-shotted by superman and the wrecker... Gladiator loses to them because if he wins.. thor and hulk dies.. They lose to superman because supes will not kill them... thus the next issues can come out. One thing you have not explained to me though.... How does hulk and thor beat gladiator.... the catch... dont use the hammer or a powerplant weakness in your explination... use thor and hulk man to man without help in any form. That's Masterson Thor. he mocked his skills and his experience and didn't take him seriously enough. We saw a huge difference when Gladiator took on Thor.

By thunderclapping his ears and dragging his broken body to a nuclear reactor.

Thor beat up Glads by beating his head in with his hammer. Hulk had him at his mercy before the nuclear reactor.

james2099
That's Masterson Thor. he mocked his skills and his experience and didn't take him seriously enough. We saw a huge difference when Gladiator took on Thor.

By thunderclapping his ears and dragging his broken body to a nuclear reactor.

Thor beat up Glads by beating his head in with his hammer. Hulk had him at his mercy before the nuclear reactor. ...Ok, the thor fight you lose because you used the hammer... Admitting that thor can only beat gladiator because he has a weapon which he HAS to use in EVERY fight with gladiator to win..... You lose the hulk fight two ways... the first way is that you for some reason forgot that after the thunderclap, gladiator almost killed hulk with his heat vision, and it was gladiators own power that stunned him because hulks hands turned to adamantium causing kallarks beams to back fire... looks to me like hulk was holding his chest and glads was holding his face... i think if anybodys body was broken... it was the one who almost died..... the second way you lose... You used the powerplant which we all know what it does to gladiator.

quanchi112
...Ok, the thor fight you lose because you used the hammer... Admitting that thor can only beat gladiator because he has a weapon which he HAS to use in EVERY fight with gladiator to win..... You lose the hulk fight two ways... the first way is that you for some reason forgot that after the thunderclap, gladiator almost killed hulk with his heat vision, and it was gladiators own power that stunned him because hulks hands turned to adamantium causing kallarks beams to back fire... looks to me like hulk was holding his chest and glads was holding his face... i think if anybodys body was broken... it was the one who almost died..... the second way you lose... You used the powerplant which we all know what it does to gladiator. That's a part of Thor's arsenal and his bread and butter. If he used a durok blast he could easily take out Glads. The guy is much more powerful. I agree Glads should beat him without the hammer.

Hulk was weakened at the time and it still failed to kill him. Almost killing someone isn't the same as killing someone or even defeating them.

Hulk still held his exposed chest and Glads was the one defenseless not the Hulk. An extremely charged up normal Savage Hulk I favor over Glads.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

James2099? Just stop.....

You still this ignorant after out conversation? Some people don't learn.

james2099
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

James2099? Just stop.....

You still this ignorant after out conversation? Some people don't learn. Rage, just for you, i will stop. Please forgive me.

quanchi112
Rage, just for you, i will stop. Please forgive me. laughing out loud Do you post on any other boards, james?

james2099
laughing out loud Do you post on any other boards, james? No.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage, just for you, i will stop. Please forgive me.

Good boy.

guysangel
T 2 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.