Your evil twin..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Imagine that you have an evil twin, long lost brother, evil clone doesnt matter who wants to destroy your life. You cant choose not to have an evil twin but you get to choose the kind of evil he'll be.

Choose between:

a) Joker evil (haunting you, coming up with some crazy plans to hurt you etc)
b) Carnage evil (chasing you around with an axe trying to cut your head off)
c) Green Goblin evil (a little bit of both crazy plannng and chasing you around with an axe thing)

Well? evil face

WickedDynamite
For long time readers of WD posts....you guys know I should not be here.

Let's make sure he stays lock up.

(btw I get Joker)

The Nuul
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
For long time readers of WD posts....you guys know I should not be here.

Let's make sure he stays lock up.

ninja

Kero_Co
carnage evil.

I'll kill him and then make sweet sweet lovin to his crazy nympho wife down by the fire.

BUSTER1
Joker-imight stand a chance if it came down to a fist fight

-Pr-
what if you're your own evil twin?

Original Smurph
Carnage evil... he wouldn't last very long in the real world.

Martian_mind
Carnage.

Either someone else locks him up or I kick his ass in a climatic fight.

Entity
I'd probably go the Angel/Angelous route. Completely still myself in every way except for an utterly complete lack of all conscience and inhibitions.

I mean just think about it, the things we are really truly capable of contemplating can be pretty extremely sick n twisted. At least in the deepest most secretive parts of our minds, if only for a instant. Wither we're willing to admit it or not. Now just imagine if we no longer had either our consciences, inhibitions or just fear of repercussions to stop us. Can you even imagine what you'd think of if you followed your darkest thoughts to most extreme extents?

The truly most dangerous of us are the ones that can turn darkness like that into an art from and not hesitate to continue it!

One of my favorite quotes from Angel. -"No, I'll know I can trust you when you have to kill me, and you do!"-
I really don't want anyone to hesitate to kill me if I somehow was turned into something like that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Entity
I'd probably go the Angel/Angelous route. Completely still myself in every way except for an utterly complete lack of all conscience and inhibitions.

I mean just think about it, the things we are really truly capable of contemplating can be pretty extremely sick n twisted. At least in the deepest most secretive parts of our minds, if only for a instant. Wither we're willing to admit it or not. Now just imagine if we no longer had either our consciences, inhibitions or just fear of repercussions to stop us. Can you even imagine what you'd think of if you followed your darkest thoughts to most extreme extents?

The truly most dangerous of us are the ones that can turn darkness like that into an art from and not hesitate to continue it!

One of my favorite quotes from Angel. -"No, I'll know I can trust you when you have to kill me, and you do!"-
I really don't want anyone to hesitate to kill me if I somehow was turned into something like that.

hopefully you wouldnt have the same curse angel did.

Entity
Originally posted by -Pr-
hopefully you wouldnt have the same curse angel did. Yea, I always loved how they always made out like everyone thought it was sex that caused him to lose it but really it was just complete happiness. He didn't lose his soul again by having sex with Buffy, he lost it because he woke up next to her and was completely content. For a moment he had finally moved past all the guilt of all the horror he'd committed.

I finally have that now. For the first time a girl I feel is everything I could ever want and truly believe she feels the same for me. Would make perfect sense and be just my luck to get a curse like that now! roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Originally posted by Entity
Yea, I always loved how they always made out like everyone thought it was sex that caused him to lose it but really it was just complete happiness. He didn't lose his soul again by having sex with Buffy, he lost it because he woke up next to her and was completely content. For a moment he had finally moved past all the guilt of all the horror he'd committed.

I finally have that now. For the first time a girl I feel is everything I could ever want and truly believe she feels the same for me. Would make perfect sense and be just my luck to get a curse like that now! roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud aye.

and there was the werewolf chick too. angel did all right for himself lol...

Deadline
Carnage, easier to deal with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.