Onslaught Hulk vs. Thor (slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

kikioshiro
hulk alone will beat thor is a slugfest thor goes down really hard

DarkOdin
Originally posted by kikioshiro
hulk alone will beat thor is a slugfest thor goes down really hard

Thor could beat Hulk with using only one arm and one eye closed if he had to.

kikioshiro
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor could beat Hulk with using only one arm and one eye closed if he had to.

right because thats the reason he lost to hercules every time they fought in a slugfest roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
right because thats the reason he lost to hercules every time they fought in a slugfest roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

Looks like he did beat them with one arm and one eye eek!

Hmmm just to let you know Thor won he last tweo battles agaisnt hercules

Starscream M

Hmmm just to let you know Thor won he last tweo battles agaisnt hercules hercules is a bit of a clown though

kikioshiro
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

Hmmm just to let you know Thor won he last tweo battles agaisnt hercules

Lol a shield throw from captain america hurt him and he lost his arm to wolverine? not a good showing

DarkOdin
Lol a shield throw from captain america hurt him and he lost his arm to wolverine? not a good showing And Hulk getting killed by a tree must be a good showing laughing

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M
hercules is a bit of a clown though I know there last battle was more like to brothers fighting over a toy. Not to mention Herucles was drunk during there other fight laughing out loud

Kurosaba
And Hulk getting killed by a tree must be a good showing laughing

so if you admit yourself that this picture is a total bullcrap why do you post it as some evidence? you are hypocrite

galactusischere
Hulk is stronger than Thor physically

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kurosaba
so if you admit yourself that this picture is a total bullcrap why do you post it as some evidence? you are hypocrite because he was clearly trolling. "guess you couldn't figure that one out"He claims that getting cut by Logan claws and hurt by Cap's shield is a low showing which it isn't.

no matter what i say he would come up with some other bull

Get ready for this him saying that getting hurt from logans claws and a shield throw is low showing and not saying anything about hulk getting a tree in the back would make him the Hypocrite

7 post today hmm i wonder if some made another account LOL

xJLxKing
Hulk loses. Thor has stalemated Hulk for hours without losing an inch. Keep in mind, Hulk keeps getting stronger

Though, it was a while ago

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hulk loses. Thor has stalemated Hulk for hours without losing an inch. Keep in mind, Hulk keeps getting stronger

Though, it was a while ago

Agreed in theory hulk would eventually become stronger the Thor but twice we have seen them battle for hours and it didn't happen.

Kurosaba
WWH would murder thor is a slugfest

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Though, it was a while ago Do you even know who Onslaught Hulk is?Originally posted by DarkOdin

Hmmm just to let you know Thor won he last tweo battles agaisnt hercules That's not canon.

DarkOdin
laughing Quan since when is Hercules comics non cannon and blood oath.

quanchi112
laughing Quan since when is Hercules comics non cannon and blood oath. That isn't from a herc comic. Noob.

Kris Blaze
Thor's method of winning in Blood Oath wouldn't apply here. He can't use lightning.

Kurosaba
WWH will murder thor in a slugfest

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112
That isn't from a herc comic. Noob. There last fight was in Herc's comic troll

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor's method of winning in Blood Oath wouldn't apply here. He can't use lightning. true but there last fight or playing around was a slugfest well sort of.

Kurosaba
There last fight was in Herc's comic troll

STFU thor fanboy go wack on his comics

quanchi112
There last fight was in Herc's comic troll You posted a scan from an alternate reality fight in which Thor killed Hulk. Get it together.

Kris Blaze
How is it an alternate reality?

It took place in the 616 verse. Thor simply erased the events.

DarkOdin
You posted a scan from an alternate reality fight in which Thor killed Hulk. Get it together. i was referencing the Thor Hercules fights not the Hulk ones when you quoted me. this is what happens when you have no clue what some is talking about

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How is it an alternate reality?

It took place in the 616 verse. Thor simply erased the events. No, it didn't. The events changed and isn't canon to 616 Thor.

quanchi112
Do you even know who Onslaught Hulk is? That's not canon.

i was referencing the Thor Hercules fights not the Hulk ones when you quoted me. this is what happens when you have no clue what some is talking about I said that's not canon. I was referring to the scan you put up in the same quote you had the scan. You were wrong and assumed I was talking about something else. LOL

DarkOdin
I said that's not canon. I was referring to the scan you put up in the same quote you had the scan. You were wrong and assumed I was talking about something else. LOL laughing Yo reference both not my fault you don't know how to use the backspace key or clarify yourself

quanchi112
laughing Yo reference both not my fault you don't know how to use the backspace key or clarify yourself It was your fault. If your scan wasn't canon then you should know exactly what I am talking about.

Kurosaba
laughing Yo reference both not my fault you don't know how to use the backspace key or clarify yourself

STFU thor fanboy

DarkOdin
It was your fault. If your scan wasn't canon then you should know exactly what I am talking about. then you need to say my scan is not cannon not just quote the whole paragraph expect pople to read your mind stick out tongue

quanchi112
then you need to say my scan is not cannon not just quote the whole paragraph expect pople to read your mind stick out tongue But if you only mentioned two instances and one isn't canon it's not a mystery what it was I was referring to.

DarkOdin
But if you only mentioned two instances and one isn't canon it's not a mystery what it was I was referring to. i mention 3 not 2 cool

quanchi112
i mention 3 not 2 cool How many instances weren't canon? cool

DarkOdin
How many instances weren't canon? cool

If i am not mistaken the King Thor that killed hulk and etc.. turned back time and combine with his younger self and gave him all the knowledge and experience of what he did. Both Thor are from 616 an the same guy i wonder how a mod would rule this as cannon or not because The Thor from the alternate time line "not reality" Is/should be the current one. Hmmm we need a mod for this one laughing out loud

quanchi112
If i am not mistaken the King Thor that killed hulk and etc.. turned back time and combine with his younger self and gave him all the knowledge and experience of what he did. Both Thor are from 616 an the same guy i wonder how a mod would rule this as cannon or not because The Thor from the alternate time line "not reality" Is/should be the current one. Hmmm we need a mod for this one laughing out loud This isn't canon for the Hulk. Those events never took place.

Do you consider the Surfer losing to Rulk canon to the Surfer?

DarkOdin
This isn't canon for the Hulk. Those events never took place.

Do you consider the Surfer losing to Rulk canon to the Surfer? laughing Trick question i don't think anything Rulk is cannon. you sneaky SOB. I taking you off my ingnore list for this one beer

quanchi112
I should never have been on your ignore list in the first place.

DarkOdin
I should never have been on your ignore list in the first place.

quan i love ya but you push it sometimes

quanchi112
quan i love ya but you push it sometimes If I didn't I wouldn't be quan, now would I? stick out tongue

DarkOdin
If I didn't I wouldn't be quan, now would I? stick out tongue laughing Very true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.