Mr. X vs Blade and Steve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Standard Gear
Random Encounter
Duo have knowledge of X's ability.
Do they win?

Wild Shadow
team ftw 6/10 at their best no mistakes. smile

thanos-prime
team 7/10

godking
Team

If the have knowledge of X ability they could wait him out .

His ability works best against guys who attack him it wont work as well if he is forced to attack.

Juk3n
Originally posted by godking
Team

If the have knowledge of X ability they could wait him out .

His ability works best against guys who attack him it wont work as well if he is forced to attack.

catch is, as soon as they start to defend/counter offensive that gets the ball rolling no?

Wild Shadow
the only reason i dont give the team higher wins is b/c i think blade will screw it up with him not being a team player and will screw cap over some how..

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the only reason i dont give the team higher wins is b/c i think blade will screw it up with him not being a team player and will screw cap over some how..

There's no underlying love story here, they're a team, they fight as a team, im not saying it's completley CISless, but ya know..liek if we have a match with DD and Bullseye on the same team, we don;'t just assume, "oh, Bullseye will attack DD so that team loses"...They know they're a team here.

godking
Originally posted by Juk3n
catch is, as soon as they start to defend/counter offensive that gets the ball rolling no? TrueBut if X attacks he will already be commited he could probably predict the counter attack but their are only so many ways he can dodge or counter a counter.

The best way to beat a counterpuncher which is what X basically is is to force him to attack.

If the team waits him out and forces him on the offence they will eventually trap him even if he can predict their moves.

If they wait him out at best X can use feints to try and draw them out if he himself attacks he sets himself up for being countered and eventually trapped wether he can predict or not.

kikioshiro
ye but mister x is a telepath so he will read there minds and he will know what they are trying to do so he wont attack and he will wait for them to attack and they will wait for him to attack and they will stand still for entire 48 hours waiting for someone to attack

godking
Originally posted by kikioshiro
ye but mister x is a telepath so he will read there minds and he will know what they are trying to do so he wont attack and he will wait for them to attack and they will wait for him to attack and they will stand still for entire 48 hours waiting for someone to attack problem is steve and blade with their enhanced stamina can afford to wait X cant.

Kurosaba
problem is steve and blade with their enhanced stamina can afford to wait X cant.

what the hell does stamina has to do with anything? and if something it was stated that mister x trained himself to peak human abilities which means he is at there level of stamina if not better

godking
Originally posted by Kurosaba
what the hell does stamina has to do with anything? and if something it was stated that mister x trained himself to peak human abilities which means he is at there level of stamina if not better No he is not . The supersoldier serum prvents the forming of the lactic acid that causes fatigue X will tire far earlier then Steve will.

Steve is able to fight far longer then any peak human regardless of training is capable of. The same in a way applies to blade .

A peak human no matter how trained he is wont tire out someone with enhanced stamina.

X best stamina a human can get with training

Rodgers/blade >> the best stamina a human can get with training.

Kurosaba

Rodgers/blade >> the best stamina a human can get with training.

prove it

Trackz
the only reason i dont give the team higher wins is b/c i think blade will screw it up with him not being a team player and will screw cap over some how.. blade has been on a team most of his career....

snoopdogg
Blade used to lead a team of superhuman-black ops for f*cks sake.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade used to lead a team of superhuman-black ops for f*cks sake.
I think it the lead part. They both "Lead" could cause problems in a fight. I doubt either will come at X like a team, one will attack then the other.

namorsubby
team

Eternal Idol
Blade and Captain America ftw.

Lord Feron
I always wondered, how far does Mr. X influence cover? Like 10 feet? 10 yards? 100 yards?

Can't blade shoot soemthing far away? Or Cap throw his sheild and do some ricochet thing from a distance and take him out?

Mshinu
Also, how is X` ability to read multiple opponents?

Deadline
Stomp, spite.

Wow. 1st prize for the post with the most hateration.

juggernaut74
Team wins.

SamZED
Obviously. Why bump the thread?

iceman24567
Team wrecks him

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
Obviously. Why bump the thread? Because I thought it was interesting.

Deadline
wtf What the f**k? Wassup with this thread?

juggernaut74

StyleTime
Even with his ability, Mr. X is going to have a hard time physically competing with both of them simultaneously.

They'd probably win if they don't fight like dumbasses.

Deadline
Originally posted by juggernaut74

crack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.