Wasteland: The Fallout Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob sighed heavily while looking down at Earth from the main view window of the Hanger Bay of the Armistaad. He checked and rechecked the data, but no matter how many times he reran the numbers, it always came out the same; their orbit was decaying and it was only a matter of weeks before they would fall back into orbit. "What are we going to do?" asked the Captain in a strained voice. "We've not received any response from Earth in three years. We don't know if the climate is livable. I have only one option, and that is to send a team, under the service of Sergeant Book to the surface to find if it's survivable... if not, then we are all going to die." Jacob lit a cigarette and placed it carelessly between his lips as he hit the tether release on the ship. The crew were all ready to go. It was either die on earth, or die here. Jacob hit the ignition and the ship set off for an automatically set location at a major Airport, if it was even still there.

Jedireaper
"Washington sounds like a good bet!" One of the team members said.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob turned around in his chair quickly, flicking the cigarette out as pure oxygen was pumped into the ship. "We're no piloting this thing, it's got an auto navigation. It'll land wherever it took off from... Private Johns! See if you can find out first shuttle's transponder. We'll be able to find it and take it back if we're luck."

Jedireaper
"Yes, sir!" Johns turned and started scanning the surface.

Leytenánt Book
Ben opened his eyes after he heard a loud beeping. Instantly he knew it was bad and jumped up to try and shut it off. He turned the shuttle on and tried to find the transponder and shut it off, but it was too late. The coordinates were out.

Jedireaper
"I have it... I have the transponders co-ordinates bu- it just cut off, Jacob." John said as he looked at the screen. (By the way your character saw the fall of the bombs?)

Leytenánt Book
"Lock it down. I want to make sure that we are able to retrieve that ship."

((Thousands of people were pulled to the ship to make sure that people survived. They were all left in cryo stasis and unfrozen in a situation of only male, female, or children on the station.))

Jedireaper
good))

John's fingers flew over the keyboard, as he typed in overrides and retrieved the last recieved information (where are they?). "I have it, putting it through to your screen." He said as he transferred the message.

DangerousBeauty
Ania opened one eye, watching Ben scramble across the room. She stood, wincing as the sound of her cracking back echoed off the walls. "Vat vas zat? Ze alarm, just now?"

Leytenánt Book
Jacob looked at the screen as it dimly lit and Ben's face appeared on the other side. "If you come after me, it'll only end in your own death.."

Ben looked back to Ania. "It was the transponder. They're looking for us."
((He's in a very old military underground hanger))

DangerousBeauty
Vould- I mean, would have been nice to know. smile ))

Her eyes widened. "Vat?! How?" She stood behind him. "Vat should ve do?"

Leytenánt Book
Ben turned back to the computer and set the shuttle to lock down. "We're going to make a run for it. That transponder sent out a beacon to anyone who still has a working computer. They'll be all over this place in a few hours."

Jedireaper
Rollinger, propped back in a chair with his feet on a console cracked open one eye to the noise. "Theres not much we can do right now," he said in a heavily seasoned voice to Ania's question. "Ben is right, we'll have to move on."

DangerousBeauty
Ania cursed and spun. She took up three bags to start filling them with supplies. She didn't know what they would do if they were caught. Would they be killed for abandoning ship? Would they even care? She didn't know. And she didn't want to stick around to find out.

Leytenánt Book
Ben made a dash for the only working vehicle that he could find. He had spent months taking parts from the ship and other vehicles just to get it to run. He flung all the doors open and started to fill tanks with clean water and weapons. "This won't get us very far, but it will get us out of here."

Jedireaper
Rollinger sighed, grabbing his assault rifle. He didn't have much ammo left with all the searching he had done on the locality. He had even had to take on a camp of raiders so he could get more supplies, not to mention the Super Mutants and Rad-Scorpions and giant gophers, being the local populous that he encountered. And most vehicles had been knocked out by the emp created by the first lights as they were known. He shrugged and gathered his things, a pack of cigerettes, some caps and water and stimpacks and some rad-x.

Leytenánt Book
"Rollinger, you're in charge of weapons since you are more skilled than Ania and myself. Herself and I are going to be in charge of supplies and defensive measures." Ben grabbed his Pulse Rifle and looked at the few pulse rounds he had left. They weren't much, but they killed most anything instantly.

DangerousBeauty
Ania threw the bags into the vehical. She had packed almost everything the had left to survive on. She paused, looking from one man to the other. "Are yousure ve can't to go out zere?"

Jedireaper
Rollinger didn't reply, he had gotten by so far so he didn't dispute the claim, nor did he confirm it. He grunted in indifference to Ania, and then opened the garage door. He moved back and climbed into the vehicle as blast dried and chilled night air of the capitol wasteland blew in.

Leytenánt Book
Ben looked sad as he looked to Ania. "We don't really have a choice..." Ben slid his hand over a keyboard and acquired a target for the last AA cannon; Jacob's shuttle.

DangerousBeauty
Ania bowed her head and climbed into the vehical. She had nothing to say. She didn't know if the look on Bens face was one of fear or sympathy.

Jedireaper
"Jacob!" John shouted, "we're being targeted by infrared."

Leytenánt Book
Jacob was never given the chance to respond as six remote terminals accompanied the first rocket. It was a prewar defense. They were hit and hit hard, but they were going to crash much harder.

The big EH
Deckard stepped on the fallen raiders neck and aimed his rifle at it's face, he squezed off an unremorseful round. then looked up into the sky when he heard an explosion. he saw a ship, and thought to himself 'what the hell? there hasn't been anything flying for years'. he ecided the resulting crash would be worth checking out and whistled to his dog which was biting the throat out of the other raider's neck. he loved german shepperds, so loyal to do anything for their master. the dog, who was affectionately named Pris, ran to his side and they walked towards the would-be crash site.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob sighed as the ship hit the ground with unimaginable speed, and also as he was flung from the destroyed bridge, far off into the waste, about sixty yards away. He stood up roughly, and was hit by some of the armor plating at a very velocity. With a low grunt, he forced the piece of armor off, and stumbled, and then fell down. He surveyed the surrounds while at the same time trying to raise the others on his radio.

Jedireaper
John pull himself free from the burning wreckage, choking. He dragged the body of one of the team members and his pulse rifle in the other hand. He stopped twenty yards away from the crashed ship, but he already knew he'd have to be several dozen meters further away if the atomic reactor blew, and he knew it would, it would be bad. Thank-fully it was not a nuke sized explosion. He coughed and hoisted the equipment on him, and dragged the body over the mound of dirt.

The big EH
deckard walked up too the armoured man nder a pile of reckage, he raised his gun at the man's head, although was still 15 feet away.
"good day sir, i believe you need some assistance" he called out to the man as he got closer

Leytenánt Book
Jacob raised the pulse rifle, but knew he only had about 175 rounds. It may have seemed like a lot, but with the Rifle's three-shot-burst, it would be out in no time. "Are you native? Is the air breathable?" He knew he would seem a little crazy, but he just hoped that the human would be peaceful.

The big EH
deckard reacted immediately to the rifle being raised at him and shot it and watched it fly off to the side, but in reach of the guy
"nope, i've just been holding my breath for decades" deckard replied sarcastically as he moved closer, pris ran up and started sniffing the man

Leytenánt Book
A hiss sounded from the hydraulics and Jacob through the wreckage off of himself, rolling back and raising his weapon once again, this time with it trained right on the man. The hiss sounded again, and Jacob annoyed spoke. "My armor isn't in good enough shape to keep this up right now, so how about we put the weapons down. It won't matter in a minute if I don't get in their and shut that things engines down. I have to get my crew as well."

The big EH
"impressive, and what does it matter to me if you left the car running, all i want is whatever crap you can give me, and i'll contemplate not killing you" deckard told him as pris jumped back and growled slightly

Leytenánt Book
"If I don't shut that ship off, the engine's could go nuclear. That means that you will be nothing more than a pile of ashes laying on the ground. Besides, I doubt you're smart enough to effectively use a Pulse Rifle." Jacob turned his back to the man, very trustingly, which was against his nature. But, he did keep his hand next to his plasma cutter at all times.

The big EH
deckard would normally blow somebody's head off for an insult like that, but believed him when he said the ship would go nuclear
"well, go ahead turn it off, you fail though, i'm kicking your ass everyday in hell" deckard told him lowering his gun

Jedireaper
John spotted Jacob and the unknown assailent... a local. "Dammit." He whispered, and he realised he was dragging a dead body so he dropped it and grabbed his pulse rifle and fired a three round burst that barely missed Pris even though the target was Deckards. He suddenly realised that he had a bleeding shrapnel wound on his shoulder throwing his aim off.

The big EH
"okay man, your partner over there gonna die" deckard told jacob as he turned arround at the attacker and took aim at his shoulder and sqeeuze off 3 rounds
"hey bleedy! your gonna have to learn the hard way, nobody ****s with my dog...unless i'm mating her" he shouted moving closer as he purposefully shot around john

Leytenánt Book
"John! Stand down! He's not hostile!" Jacob moved in the way of Deckard and John. "John, I'm going back in the ship. I'm the only one with a Rig on, and I'm the only one who will be able to maneuver through the zero-g. Keep everything tip-top for me." Jacob started to run, with greatly surprising speed, almost up to thirty-five miles per hour, towards the wreckage.

The big EH
deckard sighed, he wanted to kill something...again
"too bad boy, looks like you get to live this time"

Jedireaper
Dead Space sad I was going to create a Dead Space role play... lame dude))

John lowers the weapon. "Right."

Leytenánt Book
Ben started the vehicle and set off once everything was packed and everyone was ready to go. He hit the gas and sped off into the distance just wanting to put as much distance between him and the followers as he could. Little did he know that he would coming right onto the crash site.

Jacob rushed through a crack in the wall and started to open doors, and descending stairs looking for the engine deck. He finally reached the deck, and turned his boots to magnetic, and gave one quick jump that sent him into a rotating drum. He waited until just the right moment before leaping again onto a large platform. He let out a sigh of relief as he hit the shut off switch, but was dismayed when nothing happened. The console wasn't getting any power, and nothing would function properly.

DangerousBeauty
Ania put her hand on Bens shoulder. (doesn't matter what seat she's in) "It vill be ok." The guesture was more for herself than Ben. Sure she was close to him, but she needed the comfort of his knowledge of if they will escape or not. His reaction would tell her everything she needed to know.

The big EH
deckard saw an unnatural dust cloud moving towards them and pointed towards it
"hey bleedy, you know what that is" he asked as he squinted his eyes to see and saw a vehicle of some sort

Leytenánt Book
Ben put his hand on hers in a comforting manner. "Everything will work out. If a friend of mine is on that ship, I know we will have a chance.. if I can even speak to him... You have nothing to worry about though.. If they find us first, I'll make sure you live."

The big EH
deckard looked at vehicle through his scope
"hmm bleedy you owe me 20 caps, it's a vehicle" deckard told john as he took aim at the vehicle.

DangerousBeauty
She shook her head. "Im not leaving you to zere mercy." She gave his hand a soft kiss. "Im staying at your side. No matter vat." She looked out ahead. For a moment she thought she saw something. No... Must have been her imagenation.

The big EH
deckard waited till the vehicle came into range of a shot, he eyes widenned in sheer horror as he shot the rifle.
'rachel' he thought to himself, swearing he just fired at her and immediately hated himself.
luckily the bullet missed due to his lfinch and just grazed her temple

Leytenánt Book
Ben immediately stopped as the shot was fired, and spun the vehicle to it's side. He grabbed his pulse rifle and fired it wildly out of the window, giving him ample time to get behind it as cover, telling the others to stay down.

Jedireaper
(he can't see the smoke? This post is for earlier and can be ignored, unfortunately the page didn't reload for some reason)

Rollinger snorted from the back seat. "I wouldn't be worried about things being ok, things went bad soon as we hit the planet. Being chased by our 'friends' won't even be close to our biggest threat, sister." He growled and lit a cigarette.

DangerousBeauty
Ania put her sleeve to her head as blood began to pour down the side of her face. It wouldn't have looked so bad if her hair wasn't blond. She winced, laying down to relive how dizzy she was and to take cover.

The big EH
"friends of yours bleedy?" deckard asked john as he ducked out of the plasma shots and pulled john aside and ducked the two of them into a hole in the ground, pris jumped down also

Jedireaper
Okay, what has happened. I'm not exactly using the best thing in the world, my computer is seriously slow, anyone ever think... oh right I'll wait for the other player who is in this too... Oh wait what player. I quit!))

The big EH
.....what?._.

Jedireaper
"They were." John gritted his teeth, struggling to stand up.

((Sorry I was being senile, you kids! J/k, I'll be ok, think I'm still ill... my head is spinning, or the world is... or whatever... sorry anyway))

Jedireaper
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Ania put her sleeve to her head as blood began to pour down the side of her face. It wouldn't have looked so bad if her hair wasn't blond. She winced, laying down to relive how dizzy she was and to take cover. Rollinger, covered Ania, wiping her head with his sleeve. "That blood will attract all manner of creatures and infections." He growled and handed her a gause out of his pack.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob jumped to a corresponding platform and tore out the connective wires to the engine core. The lights began to flicker wildly before slowly dimming and shutting off. The anti-grav immediately wore off, and he fell to the floor and landed on his back. After a few moments, he forced himself up, and weaved his way back out of the ship, carrying a trail of bodies that he had tied together on the way there.

The big EH
"geez, you take one shot at somebody, and they react like you tried to kill them" deckard said, he didn't want to return fire at this point and wasn't going to. he couldn't kill her again

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Rollinger, covered Ania, wiping her head with his sleeve. "That blood will attract all manner of creatures and infections." He growled and handed her a gause out of his pack.
"Im sorry! Maybe ze next tim I'll catch it vif my teeth!" She brushed him off and held the gauze herself. "Avay vic you, you cranky old man." She was joking, but he would probably just grunt and turn away.

Leytenánt Book
Ben advanced quickly, his helmet now on tightly. His rifle was raised and trained on the others standing there, ready to fire. "Weapons down! Where is the team that came off of that ship!? Answer me now!"

The big EH
deckard quickly thought of something, it was stupid, and kinda stupid, and just dumb to do...again. he jumped out from cover and tossed his rifle down, he still had his pistols, strapped to his backside, but most likely won't use them. him and pris walked towards the vehicle. he was whistling an old song that he remembers

Leytenánt Book
Jacob emerged from the ship and set all of the bodies in a row before turning at the commotion. He saw that it was Ben and began a dead sprint in his direction. His real mission was in the open and he was not about to let it fall out of his grasp.

Jedireaper
Rollinger stayed put and ignored her completely. "We're going to go through the side nice a quiet so we don't get spotted."

John turned and watched Ben approach, he scrambled for his weapon, but just stumbled forward and fell over. "Ah!" He cried.

From a rocky overlook almost a half mile away, a dark armoured figure stood watching the crashed ship through the scope on his assault rifle.

The big EH
oooh whos the dark armour dudey))
"listen i don't feel like killin at the moment, so bloody is in that hole, some other dude is over there, i'm just looking for salvage" deckard told ben putting is hands slightly up from their sides

DangerousBeauty
Ania peeked through the window. "Vat about Ben. Ve can't just leave him!"

I gotta go to bed guys. I gotta be at school by 7:15 am. It's 12:20 am. I need sleep. Don't go too far please. ^^))

The big EH
promise, sleep well sweet ****, i'm sooooo tired, i'm gonna sleep soon to))

Jedireaper
"I don't plan to, but if the super mutants don't get here first, then the raiders or something much worse will." Rollinger stated, actually only having encountered a super mutant once meant he knew how hard it was to take them down. He opened the side door.

The big EH

Jedireaper
"Whoa- ahhh..." John cried and gasped as he was thrown to the dirt at Ben's feet, the wound in his shoulder and his broken ribs pained him immensely. "Why you...." He groaned.

The big EH
"i'd watch your tongue boy, because if you going to say what i think your going to say, my mother was a saint!" deckard told john kicking him ligtly in the rib, he loved this, pris also barked happily

DangerousBeauty
Ania frowned, watching Ben speak to a couple of men. "Fine. Lets go." She raised herself onto her elbows so she could crawl out without being seen.

Jedireaper
"Get over that mound and behind rocks, and keep an eye out for Rad-Scorpions, nasty buggers." He croutched on the opposite side of the vehicle to Ban and the strange man, and pointed towards the cover.

DangerousBeauty
She sent him a nasty glair, though it wasn't as effective through the gauze, and slowly started for cover. She crouched low. She listened for any signs of danger as she watched for scorpions.

Jedireaper
He followed her quickly as he could.

Leytenánt Book
Ben picked John up and used his shoulder to support him. "You wastelanders are pathetic. If it doesn't involve you gaining anything, you just let it go. You've all lost your humanity.." Jacob stopped short, his weapon still raised, but realized that violence was not likely to raise at the moment.

The big EH
"it's easier than keeping it," deckard told him a solemn tone in his voice

Leytenánt Book
"The way you treat other people is no better than the damned raiders."

The big EH
deckard snapped his head around to ben
"don't you ever even mention me and those f*cking monsters in the same sentence, or i swear to whatever god you believe in i will kill you" eckard told him holding a pistol to ben's head, but then quickly set it back down.
"so, what do we do now?"

Jedireaper
John closed his eyes, and then winced before he opened them again, his vision was blurry. "B- Ben?" He wheezed through the broken ribs pressing into his lungs.

The dark power-suited figure watched knowing that all the commotion from the crashing ship would bring all kinds of unwanted attention, and he also knew that the ship would make great scavenging materials. He would need quite a lot and the circuits and computer equipment that was on board would go a long way in the wasteland. He checked his area map, and a safe enough route to the crash site.

DangerousBeauty
Ania dove behind over. As Rollinger joined her, she peered over the top of a rock. "Vat do ve do? You're not planning to just vait here are you?" She took a quick glance over her shoulder to check for trouble.

Jedireaper
Rollinger took a quick peak at their surroundings. "No we ain't going to wait, but we're going to see what is going to happen first. Tempers are cooling, patients."

From a distance something roared, loudly.

Leytenánt Book
Ben glanced over at Jacob and Jacob returned the look. "Good to see someone made it. Didn't think you of all people would come to this hell-hole." Jacob just stared for a moment before thinking of a reply. "It's not like there is anything left up there. Orbit is decaying and the-" Jacob and Ben both heard the roar and spun around gripping their pulse rifles tight.

The big EH
deckard turned his heard to the sound but shrugged it off fairly easy
"relax, it's the wasteland, deal with it if it gets here, if not then it's just another ugly thing out there" he told them as he bent over to pick up his repeater rifle

DangerousBeauty
Ania didn't react. Sure she had heard it. But there was nothing they could do. It probably smelled her blood, along with the comotion of the crash.

Jedireaper
The super mutants could already be seen from their distance by their green skin, but what roared was a lot bigger than a regular super mutant. John had already passed out, his injuries too much to deal with consciously.

Kal was closing in on them after having heard the roar.

The big EH
"sooo, ben is it? your friends are probably safer to come out" deckard told ben as he put the rifle in it's holster slung over his back

Leytenánt Book
((Supermutants are yellow.))

Jacob looked off the in the direction of the roar, and pulled his rifle up to his shoulder, holding it there. He began walking and humming a tune to himself, one he had heard many times on the station. It was Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.

Ben shrugged and then looked after Jacob. "They know what to do to survive. They won't need me to guide them."

The big EH
"well, i suggest we grab what we can from the bodies and that ship, then head out in that vehicle you got there, before the super mutants come," deckard told ben and immediately walked towards the bodies.

DangerousBeauty
"Ve should get moving." She looked towards the mutants, then looked over to Rollinger.

Jedireaper
((They were a yellowy greeny orange, seeing as I played it like an hour ago, I think it varies to be honest))

Rollinger nodded but held her down, "c'mon!" He turned and began to move when a dark metal fist grabbed his throat. Rollinger began to choke. A filtered voice emearged from the fingues helmet. "Why did you come here?!" He threw Rollinger down to the dirt and turned his helmet to look at Ania. "You are not wastelanders, you should not be here." He said after staring at her for a while.

In the distance gruff and ill-educated voices sounded. "I want smash skull to see whats inside."

"Yeah. Me want to keep their eyes."

Leytenánt Book
Jacob lifted both of his arms in the air and looked at the approaching Super Mutants. "Fight me! C'mon! I'll take you all on!" He fired the terrifying Pulse Rifle into the air. It was a weapon that none to many had ever seen before.

Ben spun around and raised his pulse rifle at the black armored man. "Stand down! Weapon on the ground!"

((I'm playing it now! big grin Die aliens!))

Jedireaper
((You can't see we're behind rocks :P))

DangerousBeauty
Ania held her hands out away from her body. "Eazy. Ve mean no harm. Mutants are coming, along vif somezing bigger. Ve do not have time for zis nonsence. You know zat." She was trying to distract the new comer so Rollinger could get behind him or send a signal to Ben. "Come vif us. Ve can talk of our origins somevere safe."

The big EH
deckard found some useful stuff on the bodies he had already searched and took the advanced weapons. he stood up and checked his assualt rifle rounds and then put the clip back in and cocked it
"well, lets do this shit" he told them as he walked back over towardds the group

Jedireaper
When the shots fired up in the air from the pulse rifles, he growled and stepped past to look at Jacob and Ben. "What are those idiots doing?" He growled and picked up Rollinger's assault rifle and handed it to Ania. "Here, you'll need it."

Leytenánt Book
Jacob laughed and look back at the others. "I know that most of you are too primitive to know what these are, but these are more than enough to take out whatever is on this planet. They cut down Necromorphs in a moments notice.."

Jedireaper
The super mutants didn't even pause. "I think I can hear big weapons."

"Ahh i tripped on a beepy thing!"

"What! Ahhhh..." A mine exploded under their feet. "Owie my leg hurts!"

"You idiot, you no have leg!"

"Ahh I lot my hurty thing."

The big EH
deckard walked past jacob and pointing his assualt rifle at the air next to jacob
"it's the primitive beasts that are the most dangerous, remember that next time flyboy"

DangerousBeauty
Ania quickly helped Rollinger to his feet. "Move! Ve need to get out of here! Zose shots vill draw everyzing in hearing distance to our location." She slung the gun onto her shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asked Rollinger.

Leytenánt Book
"Just be ready to fire. These pulse rounds can tear through some of the thickest armor, but I'll still need some good old fashioned stoppers to hold them back. See if that armored guy wants to help. To tell the truth, I bet he knows a lot more than I do about those piss yellow monsters.. Christ they sound stupid.."

Jedireaper
"At least you understand." The powersuited man said to Ania.

Rollinger nodded. "They aren't going to stand to those mutants Necromorphs or not (dude... lame crossover)." He steadied on Ania for a few seconds then stood under his own power. "I'm good. We should move, super mutants in few numbers are tough but more will come, right."

The armoured man seemed to steady for a moment on that thought. "Yes." He replied.

DangerousBeauty
Damn it! You edited on me. sad ))

"Let us go zen."

Leytenánt Book
Jacob lowered his weapon and started to walk off into the distance, determined to get away from it all.

The big EH
"like i said, stupid but they are as deadly as they come" deckard told him as he fired a few rounds at the mutants, not expecting any to hit

DangerousBeauty
I'm done until jr and Jacob figure this out))

Jedireaper
"Come with me, I will lead you to a safe place about a kilometer in that direction." Me motioned towards a distant and small mountain.

Rollinger started off in that direction, a little short for air. The armoured man turned to Ania. "I am not a raider, and I have a place safe from the mutants and feral ghouls." He said and started off himself.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob and Ben started off towards the downed ship. They'd rather die than follow someone on a nuclear wasteland to God knows where. Jacob tapped in a code at the door and walked inside. "I'll go reactivate the power. You see what turrets you can get running."

DangerousBeauty
Ania assumed Ben was behind her and followed after Rollinger and the man in the dark armor.

Leytenánt Book
Ben started to force some of the powerless doors open until he was successfully able to reach the Bridge. It was completely dark for just a few moments before a dim red light started to flood the chamber. It was just enough to see the surroundings.

Jedireaper
The armoured man paused. "They do know that what is coming will rip through that ship like tissue paper." He said, then fell behind slightly to walk beside Ania. "You will see your friends again, and you already have more enemies here than I think you ever bargained for, outlander." He said.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob finally reached Ben in the control room and looked out of the smashed bridge windows. "This is going to be one hell of a fight." A loud thumping began to sound on the door behind them. Friend of foe, they didn't know, but as soon as Ben could rewire the door, they would know.

((Spawn the enemy, I have a plan for how they get out.

DangerousBeauty
She stopped walking to look back at the ship. Ben wasn't behind her. "No... Rollinger, ve have to go back! I'm not leaving Ben!" She looked from the ship, to Rollinger, then to the dark man. She studied him for a moment before turning to run to the ship.

The big EH
deckard laughed slightly as he shot a super mutant up while he moved back towards the ship. his clip emptied and instead of reloading he let go of the gun, the strap got it and kept it on him. he grabbed for 'Lucille'
"man, i love Lucille" he said to himself as the old reapeater rifle started blowing holes in super mutants
(the gun is basically the lincoln repeater from fallout 3)

Jedireaper
Repeater! Yup! smile ))

The Behemoth (giant super mutant) growled and ran at the ship soon as it appeared out of the dusty horizon. "Where is my leg!" Shouted one of the super mutants.

One of them swung a jagged pipe at Deckard with bloodied ones at intervals along it. "Me want smash his bone head."

Kal rached across and grabbed for her. "No! You'll be killed, the super mutants will tear through you like a knife through flesh!" He growled. "Live and there is a chance you'll see this Ben person again." He said unemotionally, as if feelings had left his voice entirely.

The big EH
"too bad i got a thick skull ugly" deckard told the mutant as he ducked around the swing and shot his head point blank with the repeater
~i gotta play this game again stick out tongue~

Jedireaper
Yup it was fun indeed. Wish it was online and we could do this for real.))

The super mutant seemed dumb founded that he missed. "Urrr what how I miss! Ow my head hurts!"

"Thats because you have missing face!" Another replied and came charging in firing his hunting rifle.

Leytenánt Book
Ben saw what was going on outside and knew that he had to do something. He ran for one of the hulking smashed windows and fired off a large volley of Pulse rounds into the super mutants, and Finally into the big ugly face of the Behemoth. "Stay away from Ania!" Just as Ben has moved, the door slid open to reveal two more marines, ready to fight, but still a little shaken.

The big EH
lol, they might be making an online fallout game, because somebody who has the rights to make the online fallout game was denying that their new post-apoc. mmo was a fallout mmo, but then they released concept art of the world, showing a few fallout trademarks, like nuka-cola billboards :P))
deckard fired again
"dammit just die why dont you?" he said as the body dropped to the ground and he fired with more than deadly aim

DangerousBeauty
Anian cursed and shrugged him off, but she didn't move towards the ship. Instead she turned and started fir the small mountain. Her body shook. He was right, but it took all of her strength to walk away.

Jedireaper
So EH I know you had him all along, Chuck Norris was up your sleeve wasn't he, seeing as you are firing with more than deadly accuracy. You must be lobbing Chuck Norris at them.))

"Ahh no, he was my wife!" Shouted one of the mutants and smashed into Deckards face with a meaty piss yellow fist. "Ahhhh! Yes I think me got him." The super mutant pauses. "My arm hurts!"

The big EH
i also got his beard on my face stick out tongue))

deckard fell too the ground hard but crawled away, at a somewhat fast pace and got back up, his head was ringing a pris was mauling the neck of the it that punched him, he whistled for her to come after she ripped it's throat out and he stumbled to the ship, his head still ringing

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Anian cursed and shrugged him off, but she didn't move towards the ship. Instead she turned and started fir the small mountain. Her body shook. He was right, but it took all of her strength to walk away.
Night guys. Gotta long day tomorrow xoxo))

Jedireaper
The dark armoured followed close behind her. "You had better have that weapon ready, it's daylight, it's not to safe."

John began to come to as the Behemoth slammed a heavy fish into the hull with an almighty roar. With a rather oblique grunt he turned his head to see jacob... and Ben. He couldn't talk just watch.

DangerousBeauty
Ania glanced back at him. "You have quite a mouth vastelander." That was all she said.

Jedireaper
The dark figure said nothing, but had a twinge of regret. He could have tried to save them, but unfortunately in the Wasteland it's dog eats dog, your own life is more important than that of others if you see a chance to save you self, take it. It'll only mean you'll die another day. Death was bound, it would come and reap you at some point. "Keep moving!"

Rollinger spat and made his way down a mound of dirt, he scrambled to the bottom, which was a faded and heavily damaged roadway. "Which way?" He grunted and held out a hand to Ania.

The power-suited slid down the mound, and leaped off landing in a crouch.

The big EH
deckard cursed at the behemoth and fired at it's face, hoping to get it's eye. he didn't wait to see the results and ducked into the ship, tossing a mine he got from a trooper infront of the doorway and ran arouf trying to find the control room

Leytenánt Book
The four marines back away into the corridor, firing at the Behemoth as it tried to smash them. As they fired continuously, one of the marines shouted as a large Nail Board pierced his shoulder. The others spun and tore the Super Mutant apart with the Pulse Rounds. The other marine picked the injured marine up as Jacob and Ben led the way.

DangerousBeauty
Ania ignored the other mans orders as she took Rollingers hand. Her other hand moved absently to her temple to wipe blood from her brow.

The big EH
~you guys were no longer in the ship are you -.-~
deckard followed jacob and the others, he grabbed th wounded one's pulse rifle, it looked decent enough.

Jedireaper
The behemoth reared back and tore part of the hull of, ripping circuits and lines at the same time.

Leytenánt Book
((Still in, just moving further into it to get away from mr. handsy))

Jacob looked back to Deckard and the other Marines. "I'm going to set the engines to detonate. We'll only have a few minutes so you all need to run now. Get out of here." Ben started to protest but knew all too well that he was right. "We'll make sure the others get out of here!" The marines agreed and then looked to Deckard.

The big EH
deckard stopped for a moment
"hope your not expecting me to be a hero, jacob just make sure those engines blow," deckard told him as he checked his weapon, he was much more familar with it than these people thought, thanks to outcast work anyway.

Leytenánt Book
All the doors around the group began to automatically close. A voice sounded over the intercoms, and it seemed to be insane. "I'm in control of this ship. I am the one who shut down the defensive systems. I will be putting you all through a series of tests, and if you succeed, the doors will reopen, letting you all outside."

The big EH
deckard stopped and listenned to the voice
"dammit all, i should have made that left at albekurky" he said to himself

Leytenánt Book
Jacob and Ben both started forward. "No games. If we set off the reactor, he'll have no choice but to lift the lock down just to get out." Ben agreed and they both started looking for a way to force the door ahead of them open. "That's against the rules. You'll take the test as I give them." Jacob shook his head and slammed his shoulder into a ventilation shaft, smashing the cover.

Jedireaper
A yellow green fist smashed through the hull deep, bending in the door slightly.

The rad-scorpion tried to sting at Rollingers leg as he scrambled back. The armoured figure fired at it, but his rifles bullets mostly rebounded.

Leytenánt Book
At the sight of the fist Jacob jumped down through the vent, and just as he did, a door opened for the others.

Jedireaper
John managed to be conscoius to shout out at them. "Guys!"

The big EH
deckard ducked into the door checking the wa first for a moment
"go on, i'll cover your asses" he told them

DangerousBeauty
"Get back!" Ania pulled Rollinger out of range of the scorpion. She handed him the gun and bent to pull two blades from her boots. "Go for ze joints!"

Leytenánt Book
((Where is John at exactly, just to be sure?))

Ben yelled for John to follow him as he made sure the door remained open. The marine carrying the injured ally quickly moved through the door, handing him the Plasma Cutter to fire at the Behemoth. "We're not going to be able to hide for long! He's tearing this place apart with ease!" Jacob slid down the vent and hit his head. He blacked out just long enough to be overtaken by two super mutants. "Oh! Oh! We get eat fresh man-skin!" The first Mutant punched the other and grabbed Jacob. "I get the first bite!"

Jedireaper
He is wounded and is where ever Ben dumped him.))

Leytenánt Book
Jacob was being held upside down by his left leg when he reopened his eyes. A super mutant was looking him over trying to decide what the eat first. As soon as the mutant blinked, Jacob grabbed his knife and slashed across the mutants stomach. It howled in anger and through him across the room into a wall. Jacob responded by jumping back to his feet and slamming the knife down onto the Mutants bald head. Blood started to leak out of the mutants mouth as it vainly strike to strike Jacob one last time.

ChakraStrings
This day couldn't have gone any more interesting for him. Aiden Wallace crept along the rocky outcroppings on top of a nearby hill looking below at the scene unfolding beneath him. Something, a ship it seemed, had crash landed in this rugged little valley of sorts, the survivors making a futile stand against an ever-growing tide of super mutants, and to make matters worse, the bastards had brought along a Behemoth.

His beloved high powered bolt action rifle gripped tightly in his ragged leathery gloved hands, he crept along, stopping at various points to take a look at the strange spectacle. He had no idea who was down there and whether or not they were friendly, all he knew was that he was hungry and it was starting to get on in the day, and there were Super mutants about - never good in combination.

Making sure his weapons were loaded he moved hastily down the ridge-line, creeping up alongside the rear of the ship, scanning the area with his rifle first, he set up position overlooking the rear entrance. Five of the Mutants were trying to break down an emergency hatch, nearby a dozen more were running off whooping and roaring towards where the Behemoth and the rest of the Mutants were battling some unknown defenders. Aiden knew better than to shoot, five Mutants would spell certain death for him alone, he'd have to find a way to link up with these survivors if there was going to be any chance of surviving.

Gritting his teeth, he fingered the last grenade he had saved up from his last encouters with a Raider band, he was planning on using this to raid some food stores later on, but it seemed like this was his best option. Pulling the pin and tossing it just behind the Mutants, he lifted his rifle and awaited. The blast rocked the Mutants, one of them taking massed amounts of shrapnel in its back and hunching over in pain. The rest were merely dazed, grazes and other minor flesh wounds scarring their hulking bodies. Without waiting, Aiden opened fire, the first bullet smashing into the side of the lead Mutants head, dazing him, before a follow-up smashed straight into the temple dropping the hulking beast in a hunch.

The Mutants were aware now and began searching for the source of the two shots, but the grenade had done its job is disorientating them and Aiden ducked low, crawling higher upon the slope to get a better angle. One of the beasts roared, and the rest followed suit, charging up the ridge-edge. He took sight through a gap in two rocks and cursed, the beasts were moving quickly, all to quickly.

Jedireaper
One of the mutants tripped. "Ahh, my leg!"

ChakraStrings
He took advantage of the confusion as one of the Mutants tripped, falling to the ground and knocking into his group of comrades. Aiden hopped up, firing a shot into the chest of one of the Mutants, locking the bolt back into place, he hammered the same spot twice more, finally dropping the Mutant backwards in a pool of its own blood.

He reloaded, adding a fresh clip of five shots into his rifle before firing again at another Mutant, this shot clipping its neck tearing a few tendons on its way through. The beast howled in pain and Aiden grinned again as his second shot ripped through its damaged throat. It continued to bound forward however, choking on its own vile blood and other bodily juices before a third shot in its open mouth sent it sprawling down hill.

The last Mutant, the one who had tripped got up, looking about in confusion. It raised its bat high in the air in defiance as Aiden's well placed rifle shots took him down, blood gushing from its open cranium.

Reloading once more, Aiden stayed low for awhile listening, the sound of frenzied combat erupting inside the ship. Taking a gander over his rocky wall he examined the surroundings, it seemed that all of the mutants had indeed moved on to fight the defenders inside the ship, and Aiden Wallace knew better than to sit around waiting.

He moved down, into the open and slid into the cover of the ship. He examined the emergency door that the Mutants had been whacking at and found that they had actually been planting charges alongside the steel door. Slinging his rifle behind his back he took a look, he wasn't an expert in explosives but if a Mutant could set this thing off so could he.
He went to work, hooking up coloured wires to their counterparts and re-connecting them to the large central charge. It was human design, probably looted off some dead corpse, and Aiden wasn't sure how big the blast would be. Staring down at a small screen it read,

'Bakta Corporation Explosive. Status: Online - Select Time of Detonation: 1s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1min.'

He selected a 30 second timer and raced back up the slope, hunkering down behind some rocks just as the explosion went off. And what an explosion it was.

It blasted apart the door inwards, the ends of the metal curling in superheated charge as the main frame crashed down inside. Two Mutants came whirrling around to investigate, Aiden's rifle saw to it that they didn't have time to report back.

Checking his ammo he had six more clips before he was dry, his Revolver in his leather holster by his side had about fifteen shots, not enough to fight a Mutant army but maybe enough to find these survivors. He hopped over the dead bodies of the two mutants he had just killed, skull fragments and exposed brains littered the area. He crept into the interior of the Emergency Hatch and found it to be fairly dark, a small flickering light overlooked a chamber. Another door was atop a staircase, the entire chamber made of a dirty iron.

He crept up the stairs, checking the door, it was unlocked. The sound of combat coming directly from the otherside.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open.

Leytenánt Book
The Supermutant jumped up and slammed the knife through the eye of Jacob's helmet.

Jedireaper
The dark figure grabbed Ania's arm. "There are more." Ania had her blade through its eyes. Leaving it quite blind.

ChakraStrings
(so what exactly is going on, is the party fighting inside the ship?)

The sound of frenzied combat was sounding from just about everywhere. Aiden lifted his rifle scanning the area, a few dead crumpled bodies of Mutants lay scattered about, the fighting had obviously passed this way. One of the mutants groaned and tried to standing, Aiden rushed it bringing the butt-end of his rifle down hard on its torn and bleeding neck, the mutant crashed back down to the floor.

He pushed forward, the sound of battle coming ever closer as he traversed the hallways. There was a door, but it was locked and as much as he tried he couldn't open it. Behind him, he heard the roaring of Mutants, the bastards must of found the rear entrance, they were closing fast. Not really understanding what else to do, he started banging on the door, the enemy gaining on him rapidly.

Leytenánt Book
((I'm going to add in an idea me and friend of mine were joking around with about Fallout 3. There's no way to explain how it comes to be, but it's hilariously awesome. Don't like it? Deal with it.))

A strange roar sounded far off in the distance, followed by a sharp rumble. Some of the Supermutants looked off in the direction and grew very afraid. Even as much as the Behemoth looked afraid. Ben's eyes widened when he heard the roar and looked at the others with him. "We have to run!"

ChakraStrings
Aiden kept banging on the door when he heard the sound of a distant roar, the Supermutants that had been pursuing him strangely stopped dead in their tracks and looked about in fear, and even began to break off and run. Confused, Aiden stopped banging and listened, keeping his wits about him, the roar was unfamiliar, even to him, an experienced Wastelander. Something big was coming this way, something very big.

Slinging his rifle across his back he re-checked the bolted door, he could hear voices shouting from behind it. He banged once more,

"Open up! Hey, you in there! Open the damned door!"
He wasn't exactly sure what was about to happen but he knew better than to go it alone. Besides, if he tried to run back out there would be an abundance of Mutants waiting with open arms.

He could only hope to whatever god was out there that the survivors would hear his banging.

The big EH
Deckard smacks jacob for leaving and almost letting this die.
"the supermutants are think of it as a good thing, so lets get into that vehicle and go, you can pay for my services later" he told them as he found a way out (not hard as its swiss cheese now)

ChakraStrings
Cursing his poor luck, Aiden gave up banging on the bolted door, obviously his pleas had gone unheard. He dashed back down the passageway, and carefully snuck outside. It was all clear, the mutants seemed to be running off gathering in some distant point. Aiden Wallace took to the rocky outcroppings he had previously hid in and moved about the bank of it, try to come in for a better view. A lone mutant was transfixed upon something in the distance, he tried to follow the gaze but couldn't. Without warning the mutant turned and roared, bounding for the prone figure of Aiden. He didn't have enough time to react and was smashed a dozen feet backwards, groaning in pain he tried to stand but was lifted and thrown down from the ledge onto the hard ground below.

He coughed loudly, the beast roaring in delight, Wallace moved as swiftly as one man could after being thrown about like a ragdoll, he got to his knee and unslung his rifle as the mutant charged, he fired a shot but missed, swearing loudly, he fired again, this time the bullet skimmed the beasts left arm and merely grazed it.

He rolled as the mutant came on him and fired a shot into the creatures back, it barely even penetrated the skin and it turned around for another go at him. But Aiden was focused now and his shot was true, the bullet smashing through the small fleshy weak eye and it sliced through the beasts brain, destroying it and causing the mutant to collapse into a twitching and dying wreck.

"Well that wasn't so bad..." He said, wiping sweat from his forehead and coughing up a little blood. Just then he heard some more crashing about and looked up, at least a dozen of the Mutants stood facing him, laughing horribly in their guttural nature. In the distance the sound of distant roaring continued and Aiden gracefully slid a fresh clip into his rifle.

He didn't plan on dying today, but if he was going down, dammit he was going down well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>