Hanataro Versus Konohamaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Battle of the minor characters. Who would win amongst these two understated combatants? eek!

EvilAngel
Since Hanataro's sword heals whatever it cuts, i'm guessing Konohamoron wins.

It's difficult for me to stress how much i dislike that character for reasons unknown to me.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by EvilAngel

It's difficult for me to stress how much i dislike that character for reasons unknown to me.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Hanatarou beat one of Pain's bodies, something his Tokubetsu Jounin sensei could not do.

...Yeah...

Demonic Phoenix

'Coz he used a Yaoi, and Yuri(droolio) sexy technique?

He's surpassed Naruto...

NemeBro
True.

That was one of Konohamaru's only leet moments.

I was pleased.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
'Coz he used a Yaoi, and Yuri(droolio) sexy technique?

He's surpassed Naruto...

Naruto uses them and i like him.

It's probably because he's just a bad suck-up sidekick. Whose annoying like Naruto just to be like him. It's kind of pathetic erm

NemeBro
His design also sucks, for the record.

It pisses me off.

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto uses them and i like him.

It's probably because he's just a bad suck-up sidekick. Whose annoying like Naruto just to be like him. It's kind of pathetic erm

Fairy'nuff. I've never really paid much attention to him anyway. Though I did like his comment to Tsunade about Naruto becoming the 6th Hokage.

Quincy
What's the deal with Hantaro's sword? It heals enough injuries, then it will unleash some kind of super beastly attack?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Quincy
What's the deal with Hantaro's sword? It heals enough injuries, then it will unleash some kind of super beastly attack?

which in one episode caught Kenpachi's attention, damn funny...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy

It's teh shit.

So basically, he would scratch Konohamaru over and over again, heal his injuries, and then unleash that super-mega-ultra-hyper-power beastly attack.

Hanataro wins...

Originally posted by NemeBro
His design also sucks, for the record.

It pisses me off.

You love his design estahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.