Jugernaut vs adamatium spike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
ok this classic juggernaut and he RUNS toward a VERY POINTED spike of primray adamantium

the spikes pointed at one end but lenght of spike is infinite

what happens?

oh yeah and for those dopes who say he push the spike : its held in place by Living Tribunal himself so pushin it aint no option stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ok this classic juggernaut and he RUNS toward a VERY POINTED spike of primray adamantium

what happens?

oh yeah and for those dopes who say he push the spike : its held in place by Living Tribunal himself so pushin it aint no option stick out tongue

1.Juggernaut acceleration is infinit meaning its impossible to be greater than infinity
2.Juggernaut has infinity durability. completely indestructable

Eternal Idol
over

jalek moye
He just stops when he hits it

nicamarvin

blowup........

Master Court
I don't know what to say.

He's been stopped before, and he's never been cut before, but if he keeps running, can he be impaled by the force of his own unstoppable momentum? Between his two primary powers, only his unstoppable momentum has ever failed him. His durability has held against everything anyone's ever thrown at him. Assuming the adamantium is truly indestructible, and being held by my boy LT nonetheless, it's clear the adamantium isn't going to budge.

Maybe it can pierce him? If not, then logically, he stops. It's happened before.

Colossus-Big C
what has stopped juggernauts momentom?

The Pict
He was stopped once IIRC by Hulk who was amped by Celestial tech (and that's some seriously powerful stuff).
Though it's not really clear what happened. I haven't seen the scan in a while but it looked like his movement was changed rather than stopped but I can't remember that well.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what has stopped juggernauts momentom? War Hulk(celestial tech amp) thor's GODBLAST....(the same that hurted Galactus)

Mindset
Juggs pushes LT back.

Master Court
Originally posted by The Pict
He was stopped once IIRC by Hulk who was amped by Celestial tech (and that's some seriously powerful stuff).
Though it's not really clear what happened. I haven't seen the scan in a while but it looked like his movement was changed rather than stopped but I can't remember that well.

Nah, Hulk stopped him. That's why Juggernaut hollered "Impossible!" In any case, my point was that we've seen a limit to Juggernaut's momentum power, but not his durability. And the spike is being held by LT. LT is >>>> Celestials and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else, including Cytorrak. So Juggernaut won't be pushing the spike. It either impales him, or he stops.

Originally posted by Mindset
Juggs pushes LT back.

You're just kidding, right?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Master Court
You're just kidding, right? .... smokin'

I think he just stops.......after all the enchantment its made to make him live fo all eternity wrecking havock on losers that want to trade punches with him..so for Juggernaut this things come first...invulnerability>>unstopability.....

Mindset

You're just kidding, right? What is LT best pushing feat?

Knowsbleed33
Meh, I think the spike would probably go through him. His skin isn't impossible to pierce and if anyone can do it, he can.

Mindset
I think Juggs breaks the spike then combos LT to ko

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Meh, I think the spike would probably go through him. His skin isn't impossible to pierce and if anyone can do it, he can. DUDE the LT is not pushing.....

Colossus-Big C
Nah, Hulk stopped him. That's why Juggernaut hollered "Impossible!" In any case, my point was that we've seen a limit to Juggernaut's momentum power, but not his durability. And the spike is being held by LT. LT is >>>> Celestials and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else, including Cytorrak. So Juggernaut won't be pushing the spike. It either impales him, or he stops.

You're just kidding, right? doesnt matter who is holding it. nothing is greater than infinity. even LT

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by nicamarvin
DUDE the LT is not pushing.....

So?

Doctor-Alvis
I think the spike will do a Dr. Cox shoulder bump, knocking Juggernaut off course.

nicamarvin
So? YOU mean to tell me you think he will get hurt before stoping.... confused

Master Court
What is LT best pushing feat?

doesnt matter who is holding it. nothing is greater than infinity. even LT

Holy sh*t. This is worthy of several face palms, mi amigos.

Pushing feats? You are kidding, right?

And "infinity"? I'm sure you mean infinite. In any case, Juggernaut's powers are not infinite. They can't be greater than the source. The source is Cytorrak. LT is, by canon fact, the second most powerful thing in the omniverse, next to The One Above All. All LT has to do is not want the adamantium spike to move, and it won't move. He could eat Juggernaut and crap him out and eat him all over again with Cytorrak sprinkled over him. Furthermore, LT is closer to "infinite" than Juggernaut could ever even dream of. Galactus can't even touch LT.

This thing ends with Juggernaut stopping dead in his tracks once he collides with the spike.

Knowsbleed33
YOU mean to tell me you think he will get hurt before stoping.... confused

He's unstoppable, not unhurtable.

nicamarvin
This thing ends with Juggernaut stopping dead in his tracks once he collides with the spike. ... Happy Dance

nicamarvin
He's unstoppable, not unhurtable. HE IS BOTH YOU TOOL......................... mad and if push comes to shove his enchantment will NOT let him get hurt smokin'

Slaanesh
he destroy the adamatium...

Knowsbleed33
HE IS BOTH YOU TOOL......................... mad and if push comes to shove his enchantment will NOT let him get hurt smokin'

He's not unhurtable or technically unstoppable. His unstoppability overrides his invulnerability which means he'd get run through long before he'd get stopped.

nicamarvin
His unstoppability overrides his invulnerability which means he'd get run through long before he'd get stopped. HOW THE HELL would you know that......... confused

SoulDevourer
Juggs pushes LT back. Originally posted by Mindset
What is LT best pushing feat? laughing out loud

He's unstoppable, not unhurtable. did he ever get hurt physicaly by non magic waepon?

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut would impale himself.

Mindset
Holy sh*t. This is worthy of several face palms, mi amigos.

Pushing feats? You are kidding, right?

This thing ends with Juggernaut stopping dead in his tracks once he collides with the spike. http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/slowpoke.gif

AsbestosFlaygon
Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus, so...
The spike would break I presume

thanos-prime
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus, so...
The spike would break I presume no

Knowsbleed33
HOW THE HELL would you know that......... confused

Because Juggernaut is my favorite villain. I've read everything he's ever been in.

did he ever get hurt physicaly by non magic waepon?

Yes.

Mshinu
Juggernaut sticks the spike up LT`s golden butt then punches him so hard all three heads spin around like a merry-go-round, making LT dizzy and pass out. Juggy then boinks shulkie.

Metalmanx

what happens?

Juggs bends or breaks the spike. Unharmed. And keeps going.

SoulDevourer
Yes. when wuz that? huh

Warlord
best thread ever....!!!!

Nestical
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he destroy the adamatium...

Yeah I see the spike failing before Juggs does

golem370
Was the Juggernaut that got stopped by War Hulk The 8th Day Juggernaut?

Colossus-Big C
make this trion juggernaut and he pushes the spike back

Doctor-Alvis
Dr. Cox shoulder bump, people!

darealninja
if onslaught was able to penetrate him with his finger then the adamantium spike will be enough, juggernaut will die

nicamarvin
Originally posted by darealninja
if onslaught was able to penetrate him with his finger then the adamantium spike will be enough, juggernaut will die Dude Onslaught was a guy with Fancy powers not just strenght, and in this thread it just plain old Adamantium spike, and I am still waiting for nosebleed to show me a scan of Juggernaut being hurt in a NON Plot Device, Magic or other wise depowered maner... confused

remember in this forum he is at his peak and his FF up so, I can only see two options: stops or bent the adamantium(wich is not to much of a stretch as thor, Hulk and other guys have dent adamantium befor, but Never Hurted Juggernaut in a Non Magical,PIS way)..........

SoulDevourer
make this trion juggernaut and he pushes the spike back no expression Originally posted by SoulDevourer
its held in place by Living Tribunal himself

but Never Hurted Juggernaut in a Non Magical,PIS way).......... Starshatter wuz no PIS (but it wuz magical)

nicamarvin
no expression

Starshatter wuz no PIS (but it wuz magical) is this spike Magical... confused

SoulDevourer
is this spike Magical... confused nope IMO hes got a fare chance to break it

I wuz just pointin out the PIS part u said, not everythins PIS u know wink

nicamarvin
nope IMO hes got a fare chance to break it.. would you say Juggernaut skin>Adamantium ? how about Uru or Vivranium? I know nothing is indestructable(skyfathers and up will find a way eventually) but lets put a SUPERCHARGED brick against this uber durable things........

the things?

Uru
enchanted Uru
Vivranium
Adamantium1
Juggenaut skin

in this case all of these materials will be a a mile thick and the SUPERCHAGED brick will be Golden SuperMan flying at light speed...which of this materials get destroyed?.. confused

SoulDevourer
would you say Juggernaut skin>Adamantium ? how about Uru or Vivranium? I know nothing is indestructable(skyfathers and up will find a way eventually) but lets put a SUPERCHARGED brick against this uber durable things........

the things?

Uru
enchanted Uru
Vivranium
Adamantium1
Juggenaut skin

in this case all of these materials will be a a mile thick and the SUPERCHAGED brick will be Golden SuperMan flying at light speed...which of this materials get destroyed?.. confused id say only the non-enchated stuff get destroyed
(btw its viBranium!!!)

anyway wut did u vote 4 the poll?

nicamarvin

Lord Feron
Either he Stops where he is or he gets knocked into a different direction, I have a hard time thinking JUggs even though running is going to completly break a adamantium spike. Adamantium has been bent out of shape before and moved (albeit at a molecular level but it is malleable), but still don't think JUggs would be able to.

Jugg's Durability is greater than Adamantium imo not a big difference.

AsbestosFlaygon
make this trion juggernaut and he pushes the spike back
Trion Juggernaut would push LT back

SoulDevourer

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Trion Juggernaut would push LT back ok make it Batman holdin the spike then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
when wuz that? huh

When was he hurt? Goodness, Nightcrawler cause him pain with a candlabra, Prof. Hulk seemingly caused him pain with a simple gut-shot, D'Spayre caused him pain when he powered molten steel on him (Juggernaut was depowered at that point though), Shatterstar carved out his eye, Juggernaut yelled in pain, Spider-Woman and Storm dumping so much power into Juggernaut they both nearly died caused him pain.

SoulDevourer
When was he hurt? Goodness, Nightcrawler cause him pain with a candlabra, Prof. Hulk seemingly caused him pain with a simple gut-shot, D'Spayre caused him pain when he powered molten steel on him (Juggernaut was depowered at that point though), Shatterstar carved out his eye, Juggernaut yelled in pain, Spider-Woman and Storm dumping so much power into Juggernaut they both nearly died caused him pain. tsk not blunt stuff, i ment REAL damage, u know like when was he CUT/PIRCED by non-magic item?

Knowsbleed33
You said pain, son.

Colossus-Big C
Living Tribunal is not strong. he just has power to lock and manipulate the multivers

jalek moye
Living Tribunal is not strong. he just has power to lock and manipulate the multivers
Living Tribunal is better then everyone under him in every way.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by jalek moye
Living Tribunal is better then everyone under him in every way. no. he is just the supreme being under toaa. but he still is weak. bane can take him in H2H

Eternal Idol
lol

Ptr_Grifin
Nightcrawler cause him pain with a candlabra, Prof. Hulk seemingly caused him pain with a simple gut-shot, D'Spayre caused him pain when he powered molten steel on him (Juggernaut was depowered at that point though), Shatterstar carved out his eye, Juggernaut yelled in pain, Spider-Woman and Storm dumping so much power into Juggernaut they both nearly died caused him pain.

The first instance is PIS. Cain has stood in lava and had his armor heated up till it was red hot and didn't notice either. I don't think Prof Hulk punching him caused him pain either, it was just the air being forced out of his lungs. The others were either magical attacks or they attacked his nerves(which does not make much sense). Juggernaut has yet to be damaged while he has been at full power. I know you are aware of those instances, but others may not be.

Priest
Juggernaut impales LT.

Priest
Originally posted by darealninja
if onslaught was able to penetrate him with his finger
laughing out loud

jalek moye
no. he is just the supreme being under toaa. but he still is weak. bane can take him in H2H
You realize that as the supreme being he can make anything happen. He can flick Cain and kill him just because he's that power, he is above strength and durability.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Priest
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by jalek moye
You realize that as the supreme being he can make anything happen. He can flick Cain and kill him just because he's that power, he is above strength and durability.

all he said was that lt was holding it. it didnt say nothing else.

jalek moye
all he said was that lt was holding it. it didnt say nothing else.
and you said he was weak

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The first instance is PIS. Cain has stood in lava and had his armor heated up till it was red hot and didn't notice either. I don't think Prof Hulk punching him caused him pain either, it was just the air being forced out of his lungs. The others were either magical attacks or they attacked his nerves(which does not make much sense). Juggernaut has yet to be damaged while he has been at full power. I know you are aware of those instances, but others may not be.

Got to take the highs with the lows though. I was listing off on panel instances here he visually experiences pain.

But, I digress. The issue here is there are 3 major elements to consider. Adamantiums indestructiblity, Juggernauts unstoppability and Juggernauts resistance to damage.

Which do you see giving first? I see him being run through long before he gets stopped or the adamantium breaks or bends. Not that it matters. He won't die and he'll heal istantly.

Ptr_Grifin
Got to take the highs with the lows though. I was listing off on panel instances here he visually experiences pain.

But, I digress. The issue here is there are 3 major elements to consider. Adamantiums indestructibility, Juggernauts unstoppability and Juggernauts resistance to damage.

Which do you see giving first? I see him being run through long before he gets stopped or the adamantium breaks or bends. Not that it matters. He won't die and he'll heal istantly.

Honestly, I think he will eventually break it. It might take a while though. Overall, I see his durability being a "stronger" asset than his unstoppability. He's been stopped twice, but in both those instances he was not hurt or took any damage.

But like two of the editors from the Hulk comic have noted, he has the ability to draw on an infinite power source. It would only be a matter of time before he has enough power to bend and/or break that spike.

On a side note, when Onslaught ripped the gem out of his chest, Juggernaut was weakened from his time in the Malibu Universe.

Knowsbleed33
On a side note, when Onslaught ripped the gem out of his chest, Juggernaut was weakened from his time in the Malibu Universe.

He was only weakened in that Universe.

Ptr_Grifin
He was only weakened in that Universe.

I think his weakened state carried over to the normal universe. When he was placed in the gem by Onslaught, he was able to be hurt as well, the issue commented on it. When he re-emerged from the gem, he was stronger and better than ever. This would explain how Onslaught was able to pick out the gem with just two fingers.

Knowsbleed33
He was stronger than his "base" I think. I don't remember it ever mentioned that he was still weak after returning from the Ultraverse.

Ptr_Grifin
The issue describes Cain as the "Once Unstoppable Juggernaut". Fire eats through his armor and is basically burning him up. Gomurr said that he no longer possessed the power of the Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
You're talking about the Onslaught saga, it's not meant to make sense and his depowerment in the Ultraverse is never linked to any of it or referenced period.

Ptr_Grifin
Its the only thing that makes any sense in that case. Juggernaut was injured while in the Ultraverse and upon his return to the normal universe he is greeted by his step-brother and the gem is easily plucked out of his chest. There was nothing to say that he was fully powered when he returned to the normal universe. Safe to assume, that he didn't get any power back and was still in a weakened state.

nicamarvin
Its the only thing that makes any sense in that case. Juggernaut was injured while in the Ultraverse and upon his return to the normal universe he is greeted by his step-brother and the gem is easily plucked out of his chest. There was nothing to say that he was fully powered when he returned to the normal universe. Safe to assume, that he didn't get any power back and was still in a weakened state. what does this has to do with this thread?.. confused the fact remains that this spike is plain old Adamantium and it wont hurt Juggernaut, we already know that, but its Juggernaut's momentum enough to brake the spike?

Ptr_Grifin
what does this has to do with this thread?.. confused the fact remains that this spike is plain old Adamantium and it wont hurt Juggernaut, we already know that, but its Juggernaut's momentum enough to brake the spike?

Someone commented on Onslaught picking the gem out of his chest. Basically saying "if Onslaught can do it, the spike can".

SoulDevourer
this is full powered Jug not weakened for this thread

btw im not sure about timeline, did Onslaugt allready have Franklin Richards powers when he riped out the gem from Jug?

nicamarvin
Someone commented on Onslaught picking the gem out of his chest. Basically saying "if Onslaught can do it, the spike can". thats nonesence!!!!!!!!....Just Fanboys think that

Knowsbleed33
Onslaught pulling the gem out of his chest was bad writing and had nothing to do with Juggernaut being in any weakened condition. His origin was retconned for that arc to show that when he got his powers the gem bored its way into his chest.

Some bios have it that he put the gem in his chest off-panel after getting it back for that kid Stevie.

Mindset
this is full powered Jug not weakened for this thread

btw im not sure about timeline, did Onslaugt allready have Franklin Richards powers when he riped out the gem from Jug? No

SoulDevourer
*bump* stick out tongue

nicamarvin
*bump* stick out tongue your newest thread its better..... evil face

SoulDevourer
your newest thread its better..... evil face ALL my threads >>> other threads evil face evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.