COLOSSUS vs toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Epic

The Pict
COLOSSUS

Master Court
Toxin could take a few with his cammo ability. But Colossus is obviously a much better fighter. I mean, Toxin was just a lousy f*cking cop. Any average Joe can beat the sh*t out of a miserable pig.

Colossus takes a majority. A major majority.

F*cking pigs...

BruceSkywalker
Colossus easily stomps

redhotrash
Toxin does suck. His entire debut issue was a disater.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by redhotrash
Toxin does suck. His entire debut issue was a disater.

thumb up YES and what's the point of creating him? I mean their not even using him as a side character in any issues IIRC he had his own origin mini and that's all.

Placidity
How would Toxin win any?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Master Court
Toxin could take a few with his cammo ability. But Colossus is obviously a much better fighter. I mean, Toxin was just a lousy f*cking cop. Any average Joe can beat the sh*t out of a miserable pig.

Colossus takes a majority. A major majority.

F*cking pigs...
Something you want to talk about, champ?

Master Court
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Something you want to talk about, champ?

Who's asking? cool

Eternal Idol
The good Doctor Idol is in.

nopity

ColossusGrundy
Colossus, easily.

One page in a book.

namorsubby
isn't toxin like 90 class with spidey agility and speed?.........based solely on that i'd say he wins, but i haven't read his comic appearances, so i'm not sure

KingD19
Lol Class 90??? He's lucky to be pushing Class 75. The highest strength Symbiote so far has been Eddie Brock Venom when he fought Juggernaut. And he couldn't have been more than Class 75, his blows were doing nothing to Cain.

Toxin is strong sure, actually they said he was stronger than Carnage and Brock Venom combined, so Class 75 is about right. He did beat Pile Driver and Wrecker by himself. Although Colossus could easily do that, especially now.

namorsubby
i think class 75 along with that kinda speed/agility advantage with long range attacks would give toxin the victory.......but then again, i don't really know toxin

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol Class 90??? He's lucky to be pushing Class 75. The highest strength Symbiote so far has been Eddie Brock Venom when he fought Juggernaut. And he couldn't have been more than Class 75, his blows were doing nothing to Cain.

Toxin is strong sure, actually they said he was stronger than Carnage and Brock Venom combined, so Class 75 is about right. He did beat Pile Driver and Wrecker by himself. Although Colossus could easily do that, especially now. Whoever said that was wrong, Toxin is not stronger than both Venom and Carnage combined, he's lucky if he's stronger than one of them alone. Also when Brock fought Juggernaut he wasnt stronger than he normally is and its hard to say how strong his blows were, i mean does Juggernaut really care if he gets punched by class 50 or class 90? Its all the same to him. Though Venom did knock him around quite a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.