S04E07 - Strange Attractors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Matt goes to extreme measures to extinguish Sylar, who continues to torment him. Elsewhere, H.R.G. calls in a favor from Tracy to save a troubled young boy whose misfortunes resemble her own. While Claire and Gretchen are being hazed by their new sorority sisters, they realize pledging might not be their biggest problem.

Strange Attractors Preview

HwStOkDqw0E

Discuss...

S_D_J
uuuhh! Mind rape!

REXXXX
Pretty much. I'm sure Matt's thrilled with that.

Mairuzu
Holy shit Sylar is a bad ass

The Nuul
Looks good but will prob just be another meh EP.

The Nuul
Yup, this EP wasnt very good.

Matt got fcked over which is funny.

Samuel seems interesting, Claire is back to the same old and her Dad has to bail her out again which is boring since season 1.

BruceSkywalker
it was all right

starlock
Another dissapointing episode...oh.... and we get another week of Matt/Sylar mind games...coming up!...oh!.... i am so excited..NOT!!!!

Just bad all around this week...its hard to even find something i liked.

Entity
The only thing interesting to me this season is Samuel. Am I the only one who's been seeing him as a Heroes version of Magneto?

I mean in personality and role he plays among the characters. I mean he seems to be more devious and mysterious than Magneto but otherwise seems more and more like him to me every week. Hell, his power is almost the same jus with dirt instead of metal. That scene with the guys that killed the healer kid at the end jus finally put it over the top so I had to say something. I actually loved seeing that he really does on some level care for his people and isn't jus completely using them like I had been wondering.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Haha yeah, either way i dont care.

He's just another magneto rip off but with minerals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.