Pain vs the 5 Kages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Pain attacks the meeting of the 5 Kages instead of Sasuke.

Does he succeed in killing all 5 Kages, if not who do you think he kills, and who kills him?

I was bored.

King Kandy
He does a lot better than Sasuke did, at least. If he tries to go long-range with his flight powers and use heavy-duty techniques like the city buster he might be able to eek out a win.

yungz22
Originally posted by King Kandy
He does a lot better than Sasuke did, at least. If he tries to go long-range with his flight powers and use heavy-duty techniques like the city buster he might be able to eek out a win.

How do we know garra cant just block the attack with the sand like he did against Deidara's city busting bomb

King Kandy
Originally posted by yungz22
How do we know garra cant just block the attack with the sand like he did against Deidara's city busting bomb
Because they are completely different types of attacks... The bomb was just an explosion that can be blocked, Shinra Tensei reverses gravity for everything in it's radius, including the sand so imo it won't really block anything.

NemeBro
Not to mention it wasn't actually a city busting bomb.

A few city blocks stretching it.

Pain probably cannot win, although we need more feats from the Kages, Raikage and Gaara are the only ones who have many feats under their belts, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, and Danzo have not shown all they can do.

yungz22
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not to mention it wasn't actually a city busting bomb.

A few city blocks stretching it.

Pain probably cannot win, although we need more feats from the Kages, Raikage and Gaara are the only ones who have many feats under their belts, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, and Danzo have not shown all they can do.

The thing is you only need those 2 Garra has many large scaleed jutsu so he should be a handful himself. Now with raikage and the others backing him up he should lose

EvilAngel
I think if it's thought of as the 5 kages on the 6 bodies Pain looses so badly this thread should be shut down right now for spite.

I was going more for one fight at a time kind of thing. One kage and his two guards at once more or less. Maybe one other Kage would interfere, but no more than 2 kages fighting Pain at once. Or pain looses too badly for this thread to be worth it

Naija boy

That would be a useful strategy actually. But he shouldnt win if the kages are all around raikage level strength. Nagato himself probably has a better chance.

yungz22
Also you cant forget that the Tsuchikage can fly so God realms mobility will be limited

King Kandy
Also you cant forget that the Tsuchikage can fly so God realms mobility will be limited
Eh, he should be capable of beating Tsuchikage without much trouble.

yungz22

I kno but my point being is he will have attacks coming at him from both land and the air

Naija boy
the main problem will be his inability to oneshot all of them simultaneously with shinra tensei. Id say raikage could survive a fairly powerful one and Gaara as well (though he was able to ko, all of gamabuntas crew with a single one so who knows). the ensuing counter attack from raikage would be dangerous. Now that i really think about it, i really dont see Tuschikage or Mizukage causing much problems at all. I havent seen enough from danzou to really judge him.

However pain does have ways to get victories. Chibaku tensei from the get go is a guranteed victory.

danteiscool
I agree. although I'm pretty sure Raikage will hold out longer than the others given his speed and strength.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Naija boy
the main problem will be his inability to oneshot all of them simultaneously with shinra tensei. Id say raikage could survive a fairly powerful one and Gaara as well (though he was able to ko, all of gamabuntas crew with a single one so who knows). the ensuing counter attack from raikage would be dangerous. Now that i really think about it, i really dont see Tuschikage or Mizukage causing much problems at all. I havent seen enough from danzou to really judge him.

However pain does have ways to get victories. Chibaku tensei from the get go is a guranteed victory.
Don't forget the five other bodies as well. Even though they aren't as strong as God Realm they should be able to easily prevent Raikage from getting to God Realm for five seconds.

yungz22
Don't forget the five other bodies as well. Even though they aren't as strong as God Realm they should be able to easily prevent Raikage from getting to God Realm for five seconds.

They can stop raikage but while doing that they will create an opening for the other Kage. oh and by the way Sand Tsunami

Slaanesh
Pain can't win..the 5 kages is to much for him..

King Kandy
They can stop raikage but while doing that they will create an opening for the other Kage. oh and by the way Sand Tsunami
No well the point was if he used the large Shinra Tensei, Raikage would be like the only one left. Maybe Gaara as well. Tsuchikage would die since his body is weak, Mizukage and Danzo as well probably. Sand Tsunami can just be negated by the absorbing Pain (he sucked up an oil tsunami so why not a sand one?)

yungz22
No well the point was if he used the large Shinra Tensei, Raikage would be like the only one left. Maybe Gaara as well. Tsuchikage would die since his body is weak, Mizukage and Danzo as well probably. Sand Tsunami can just be negated by the absorbing Pain (he sucked up an oil tsunami so why not a sand one?)

Im not sure he can stop such a large scale ninjutsu remeber that this is a landscaping jutsu. Plus all that sand pressure is harder to put back than water or fire.

King Kandy
Im not sure he can stop such a large scale ninjutsu remeber that this is a landscaping jutsu. Plus all that sand pressure is harder to put back than water or fire.
What? I'm not saying he repels it, i'm saying he absorbs it with the hungry ghost body.

yungz22
What? I'm not saying he repels it, i'm saying he absorbs it with the hungry ghost body.
thats what i meant im not sure he could absorb the sand just the chakra from it. but either way he is going to have sand coming at him at a strong and fast pace

Naija boy
thats what i meant im not sure he could absorb the sand just the chakra from it. but either way he is going to have sand coming at him at a strong and fast pace

he absorbed all the oil as well as chakra from jiraiyas technique which was indeed alot.

AsbestosFlaygon
See, the problem here is we've never seen Pain fight in 100% condition.. and we didn't see Pain himself in 100% condition fight someone 1-on-1.
His fight with Naruto was when he was severely weakened and on the brink of death.
And he could've even won that fight if it wasn't for Naruto's PIS aura.

King Kandy
Well he absorbed the toad oil which proves he can absorb physical things as long as they are a jutsu.

EvilAngel
He absorbed fire and a Rasengan too.

However, all of these things are chakra based and/or formed.

The sand is here to begin with, it's just being activated by Chakra, so it's like for example, Asuma's chakra blades.

Who knows if that Pain body can absorb it. Good stuff for thinking.

braveheart
i think it would b a good fight but i think the kages would win

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel

The sand is here to begin with, it's just being activated by Chakra, so it's like for example, Asuma's chakra blades.

Who knows if that Pain body can absorb it. Good stuff for thinking. Personally I doubt it.

The sand is not actually formed from chakra, like you said. I do not think Absorbing Pain can absorb a solid object infused with chakra, unless it has absorption powers on par with Shamwow, which I doubt.

Martian_mind
god,i hate that ****ing ad....

AsbestosFlaygon
Shamwow
http://tonybruno.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/shamwow.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/Sd0jksYGqgI/AAAAAAAAWp0/gdVK74NoAH4/s400/ShamwowAftermath.jpg
http://assme.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/violent-confrontation-between-the-shamwow-guy-and-a-south-beach-prostitute-sasha-harris-vince-shlomi-mugshots-smoking-gun-bizarre-stories-flistedcom-f-listed-pop-culture-flickr-celebrit.jpg

NemeBro
Yeah when he beat the crap out of that hooker.

yungz22
What im saying is the sand is already in the battlefield. Garra is just using his chakra to move it around. Plus the sand is more solid and physical than water. Getting hit with water hurts ways less than getting hit with sand.

Hannibal-Lector
Pain should take this with relative ease, perhaps in one move with a large scale shinra tensei or chibaku tensei.
ESPECIALLY if its nagato who has all of Pains powers in one body to a greater degree (as stated by Konan). Which includes absorbing all ninjitsu ability effectively nullifying at least 2 kages (mitsu and tsuchi), severely weakening raikage (taking away raiton armor + slow down his synapses), is debatable how it affects gaara but he can over power him with relative ease with him at full power), and (assuming tsunade, she cant focus her chakra to her hand, the source of her super strength, making her just normal OR assuming if its Danzo, his ninjitsu that wind sword thing is negated by that and Pains Rinnegan has shown to take priority over Sharingan, at least in implanted cases such as Kakashi OR Danzo and considering Kakashi's is MS, id say its fair to say it would work on Danzo's damaged regular sharingan). All that stems from just the Preta path power.

Each other power, some being just as significant only make his job more easy.... Sage energy nearly a requirement to bypass Preta's power alone

NemeBro
The Raikage would kill most of Pain's bodies in one attack.

Seriously. erm

Demonic Phoenix

Who knows if that Pain body can absorb it. Good stuff for thinking.

He can't absorb the sand. Though he could absorb the chakra fueling the sand.

Seriously. erm

Any chance this move could be the Iron Claw?

I wonder if it is anything like the Thousand Years of Death Technique...

EvilAngel

Seriously. erm

I can't help but say

Fanboi!

Demonic Phoenix
Would you have ever suspected otherwise stick out tongue?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Would you have ever suspected otherwise stick out tongue?

Well yes, but hey! =)

I need a movie to watch.... or a game to play. Any suggestions? smile

NemeBro
I can't help but say

Fanboi! Can you blame me, his rippling abdominals are so dreamy. love

No but really, Pain's bodies are nothing special in durability for the most part, Asura Path and Hell Path in particular were defeated without much trouble when it came to damaging them.

You should go watch Pokemon: The First Movie. 131

EvilAngel
Can you blame me, his rippling abdominals are so dreamy. love

No but really, Pain's bodies are nothing special in durability for the most part, Asura Path and Hell Path in particular were defeated without much trouble when it came to damaging them.

You should go watch Pokemon: The First Movie. 131

Meh, but defeating all of them in a single attack. Each body is above average jounin level. Defeating most of them in a single attack is one hell of a claim to make for a Naruto character. No one has ever gone up again all 6 and won.

Hanzo lost, who owned the 3 sannin and a field full of other ninja. So claiming this is imo is really going out on a limb... of assumption!

Why? are you trying to hypnotise me again??

NemeBro
Meh, but defeating all of them in a single attack. Each body is above average jounin level. Defeating most of them in a single attack is one hell of a claim to make for a Naruto character. No one has ever gone up again all 6 and won.

Hanzo lost, who owned the 3 sannin and a field full of other ninja. So claiming this is imo is really going out on a limb... of assumption!

Why? are you trying to hypnotise me again?? True, but here is the thing, jounin in Naruto, are not really durable. Even Kakashi, who is Kage level, can be killed by small amounts of damage, Naruto characters are kind of glass cannons. Asura and Hell Path in particular are not durable at all. Also, you seem to be misunderstanding, I am saying he can one-shot any of Pain's bodies, not all of them in one attack, sorry if that was not clear.

Three noob Sannin. stick out tongue I am not saying the Raikage could defeat all the bodies by himself, that is what the other Kage are for.

Ye-I mean um no. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Well yes, but hey! =)

I need a movie to watch.... or a game to play. Any suggestions? smile

Movie...ermm, Princess Mononoke?

EvilAngel
True, but here is the thing, jounin in Naruto, are not really durable. Even Kakashi, who is Kage level, can be killed by small amounts of damage, Naruto characters are kind of glass cannons. Asura and Hell Path in particular are not durable at all. Also, you seem to be misunderstanding, I am saying he can one-shot any of Pain's bodies, not all of them in one attack, sorry if that was not clear.

Three noob Sannin. stick out tongue I am not saying the Raikage could defeat all the bodies by himself, that is what the other Kage are for.

Ye-I mean um no. no expression

Well it wasn't clear you nublett! Hmm.. Personally i think if pains mission was to kill them all no exceptions, he could just create the dark hole thingy off the bat. He wins game over.

Or he could separate them. You know, divide and conquer.

But in a straight up fight.... Well i see it like this

5 kage level ninja + 10 jounins

v

5 above jounin ninja
1 kage level (Deva path imo)

Thus kinda one sided no matter how well they work together.

Oh! Oh!! I see through teh lies of the Jedi!

NemeBro
Stfu.

yungz22
Unless pein uses large shinra tensei or chibaku tensei in the beginning of the fight he loses.

Ii was thinking would the sand protect garra from the tensei techniques?

yungz22
Now that we have seen danzo do you really think pein can win

King Kandy
Not really, he was mediocre at best. He has good defense but not much offense outside of wind-bullets.

Q99
Hm, I suppose Shisui's eye probably wouldn't have been too great against Pain.

For offense he has his wind, plus also his summon looked like the strongest summon we've seen. He also had wood jutsu, but had to be careful with it.

But overall, he wouldn't have changed the equation too much. I don't put him above the other Kage. As long as Pain doesn't use his huge uber techniques, the other 4 can win, and if he does get a chance to use them, Danzo won't turn the tide. Resurrection Pain means that his time limit can simply be worn down.

Ii was thinking would the sand protect garra from the tensei techniques?

Naruto did use a whole buncha clones to partially resist being blown away by a small one, so getting a lot of stuff in your way can help.

NemeBro
Not really, he was mediocre at best. He has good defense but not much offense outside of wind-bullets. He can control minds. no expression

He does not simply have good defense. He has the cheapest defensive move in the series, the ability to actually escape death, and he could do it like fifteen times.

Oh yeah, and he can perform chakra seals with a touch.

He fought against a Sasuke with nearly full control over his Mangekyo, that is no joke.

King Kandy
He was "mediocre" among the kages. He wasn't bad but he wasn't exactly any more impressive than the other 4 either (sort of... he's probably above Gaara by quite a bit).

I just don't think that he will tilt this fight any. And Shisui's eye I doubt would be very effective on Pein's multiple bodies.

Ms.Marvel
i dont see danzou being anywhere near garra TBH... only thing that can really save him is genjutsu.

linkownsyousobs
Pain would lose if he didn't use Chibaku Tensei from the start. Or Mega Shinra Tensei at least. Even then, because Danzo suddenly became ridiculously over powered, he'd have to kill Danzo still, which wouldn't take that long but still. And he wouldn't use either attack from the beginning of the fight given his character, unless a kage pissed him off. What it comes down to is 6 bodies who all vary in strength versus a Hulk Hogan with lightning, a girl who spits stuff, a old man who is awesome despite being old (original huh?), a kid who can control sand, and a guy who can't be killed for 10 to 11 minutes. Pein loses.

yungz22
what if garrra made it so the sand would reinforce the kage's footing si whn pein did a tensei they wouldnt be affected as much also the sand defense can take a beating since it did with stan raikages kick.... also what pein has to worry bout is danzo's substitution jutsu he would never use an attack like the super tensei or chibaku tensei unles he is dead because of god realms need to recharge......im sorry pin isnt beating all 5 of the kages at once

Q99

He does not simply have good defense. He has the cheapest defensive move in the series, the ability to actually escape death, and he could do it like fifteen times.

Or rather, for a certain amount of time. Though it does have the problem that it permanently uses up eyes so he can't use them lightly in the least, so while it's hax, it's also not as casually used as the sand barrier.

The eye of Shisui seemed to be his best trick but has way too long a recharge time. He seemed to count on it to be able to handle even a tough foe, so it's enchantment must be very hard to break.

Of the other kage, I could see him beating some (Tsukikage due to his age probably, for example, and his wind and suction summon seem like it'd be good against Gaara), but I do think the stronger ones could take him.

King Kandy
what if garrra made it so the sand would reinforce the kage's footing si whn pein did a tensei they wouldnt be affected as much also the sand defense can take a beating since it did with stan raikages kick.... also what pein has to worry bout is danzo's substitution jutsu he would never use an attack like the super tensei or chibaku tensei unles he is dead because of god realms need to recharge......im sorry pin isnt beating all 5 of the kages at once
He doesn't need to recharge after Chibaku, he used more shinra tensei against naruto right after Naruto escaped the chibaku.

yungz22
He doesn't need to recharge after Chibaku, he used more shinra tensei against naruto right after Naruto escaped the chibaku. chibaku still has a recharge time whether it be 5 sec or not also danzo can avoi these jutsu

King Kandy
So then this fight is the Six Paths of Pein vs Danzo alone. I'm not really worried there.

yungz22
So then this fight is the Six Paths of Pein vs Danzo alone. I'm not really worried there.

ok first of all you have to think for a second this is all the kages we are talking about here....the rest of the bodies other than god realm will be killed easily all you have to worry about is god realm...we wont expect him to be using that big tensei because of the recharge time. chibaku is the only tech that can take the other kages out. and danzo can dodge chibaku about 15 times plus he has mokuton and those wind techniques and that huge summon. all he has to do is make pein a regular tensei and he will win. pein is gonna lose whether you refuse to believe it or not.

King Kandy
If Pein uses Chibaku from the beginning, it doesn't matter if Danzo survives with Izanagi, he will have all six bodies to contend with.

Q99
I do wonder if Danzo's offense would get through to Deva, and also if the chakra-disruption properties of his blades would help mess him up.

Q99
What if we replaced Danzo with Tsunade? When Pain went to talk to her, he noticed she was spending chakra to counter a Shinra Tensei, and we know that she could protect the others from a mega Shinra Tensei just like she did with the village (probably better, it's a heck of a lot easier to protect 5 than a few thousand, assuming there were civies there). She might even be strong enough to break free of a small Chibaku.

King Kandy
If we replace Danzo with Tsunade, then all five die in an opening chibaku.

Q99
I want to say, "but he only uses that as a last resort move," but of course the answer to that is "he's fighting five kages, that last resort is a first resort unless he uses the giant gravity blast instead".

yungz22
Originally posted by Q99
I want to say, "but he only uses that as a last resort move," but of course the answer to that is "he's fighting five kages, that last resort is a first resort unless he uses the giant gravity blast instead".

if he uses chibaku he wouldnt just be killing 4 kages but he would also be taking out the other bodies. leaving just pain and danzo and danzo can dodge all attacks before nagato loses chakra and dies

Q99
if he uses chibaku he wouldnt just be killing 4 kages but he would also be taking out the other bodies. leaving just pain and danzo and danzo can dodge all attacks before nagato loses chakra and dies

Nah, he can't last longer than Nagato's chakra. Nagato at full has enough for the giant Shinra, the Chibaku, all the other fighting he did, and he was even planning a second Chibaku.

He was running near the edge at the end there, but he has enough to deal with Danzo until Danzo's time runs out.

King Kandy
Nagato's chakra supply is >>>Danzos. Danzo is constantly losing chakra from having Izanagi activated, which is what is necessary against Pein. Whatever Nagato uses isn't going to be more than that. Danzo's chakra supply was a huge, persistent problem while facing Sasuke.

yungz22
Nagato's chakra supply is >>>Danzos. Danzo is constantly losing chakra from having Izanagi activated, which is what is necessary against Pein. Whatever Nagato uses isn't going to be more than that. Danzo's chakra supply was a huge, persistent problem while facing Sasuke.

but can nagato pull of as many super tensei and chibaku as danzos izanagi can be used and even if he can say god realm uses super tensei... dev wil be open to a series of attacks

King Kandy
He doesn't need to. The regular size tensei are sufficient if he's facing Danzo alone.

yungz22
He doesn't need to. The regular size tensei are sufficient if he's facing Danzo alone. thats the point danzo will be able to dodge all of his attacks if pein uses the regular one he will be open for five secs....this weakness has been exploited by kakashi and naruto why cant danzo do it either

King Kandy
Because Pein has five other bodies.

Q99
One scary thing about Pain is unless you take out the resurrection body, then you can defeat Deva only to have to fight him again.

NemeBro
He was "mediocre" among the kages. He wasn't bad but he wasn't exactly any more impressive than the other 4 either (sort of... he's probably above Gaara by quite a bit).

I just don't think that he will tilt this fight any. And Shisui's eye I doubt would be very effective on Pein's multiple bodies. Because Mizukage and the old man have shown SO MUCH MOAR than Danzo, amirite!?

King Kandy
lol. At least Mizukage beat Sasuke one-on-one, whereas Danzo is the first legit win he's had in forever.

NemeBro
lol. At least Mizukage beat Sasuke one-on-one, whereas Danzo is the first legit win he's had in forever. He had just fought Raikage and Gaara.

He was obviously in perfect health when fighting her.

He was jumped by the four Kages, and Sasuke's powers developed further in the fight with Danzo, particularly Susano.

Danzo is the only one to actually fight Sasuke one-on-one except the Raikage, who left that fight with one less arm.

yungz22
Because Pein has five other bodies. you continue to use circular logic...we both know the other bodies will have been defeated the the other kages causing pein to use super tensei or chibaku which we both can agree that there is a chance all the kages except for danzo will be injured this in fact is bad for pein because each bodies' main weakness is one on one....pein will lose

Q99
He had just fought Raikage and Gaara.

He was obviously in perfect health when fighting her.

Yea, agreed. Though what we saw of her powers was still quite impressive, corrosive mist that was eating through his incomplete susano'o.

Bloodline techniques are pretty much always powerful and she has two, ones that won't go out of control when chakra gets low either. Danzo's defense is better (of course), but I think she showed superior offense potential in her brief clash.

NemeBro
This is still all ignoring that Danzo can control minds when he is at his best.

Q99
Oh yea, I guess with the eye he does stack up fairly well. He sure does have a lot of stolen cheats.

King Kandy
you continue to use circular logic...we both know the other bodies will have been defeated the the other kages causing pein to use super tensei or chibaku which we both can agree that there is a chance all the kages except for danzo will be injured this in fact is bad for pein because each bodies' main weakness is one on one....pein will lose
No, the other bodies will not have been defeated, if he uses chibaku right off the bat.

linkownsyousobs
If he used Chibaku Tensei right off the bat he'd suck in the other bodies as well unless they're a safe distance away. And Deva Path has to be close to Nagato anyway to even use it. And why would he use it right off the bat like that when he was perfectly happy to just level a village without it? A whole village trumps 5 Kages imo.

Q99
That is a point. Maybe we should assume he won't start with his uber moves, since they do drain his lifeforce.

yungz22
No, the other bodies will not have been defeated, if he uses chibaku right off the bat. why would he use a life threatening tech like that right off the bat not only is it life threatening but chakra consuming all of which he is going to need to fight danzo

King Kandy
He'd use it because it's more or less his only option at winning this.

linkownsyousobs
See that would have some validity if it weren't Pain we were talking about. He wouldn't use it, trust me. Sasuke in theory could have just climbed a mountain then just set the summit ablaze with Amaterasu. But he didn't because he is too over confident and tried to fight them head on. But does Sasuke's overconfidence compare to the guy who literally thinks he is a god?

yungz22
the thing is it woiuldnt work because of danzo's substitution jutsu he can do it way more times than pein can do chibaku.. this ultimately will end in his death not to mention danzo has the insta rape sharingan(shisui's eye)

King Kandy
Pein only needs to do Chibaku once. That takes care of four. Danzo, he can take care of with conventional means.

Q99
But I doubt Shisui's eye would work on Pain due to having the rinnegan.

yungz22
Pein only needs to do Chibaku once. That takes care of four. Danzo, he can take care of with conventional means. how when danzo can dodge all attacks that make it easier for god realm to creat openings that ake it way easir for danzo to exploit

King Kandy
Because it won't just be god realm vs Danzo, it will be the six paths vs Danzo.

Q99
Animal Realm would be great against Danzo, because just dealing with all those animals would take a lot of time, and he doesn't have *that* much chakra for an S-class.

yungz22
Because it won't just be god realm vs Danzo, it will be the six paths vs Danzo.

how the **** would danzo be fighting the six paths when the other five have been taken out by chibaku tensei...

King Kandy
They won't get taken out, just like God realm didn't get taken out...

yungz22
They won't get taken out, just like God realm didn't get taken out... god realm hasnt been taken out because he is the one doing the jutsu....if the other bodies can dodge it so can the kages it so can the kages if thats the case

yungz22
thats why pein told the other bodies to mve when he did the super tensei because they can be affectd

Astner
The kages would win, no doubt.

Raikage > Hachibi > six-tailed Naruto > Pein

yungz22
Raikage is just tooooooo fast

TheAuraAngel
Pain would probably be overwhelmed here.

Immortal Danzo, Holy Hell powerful Onoki, Haxxed Mei, Gaara and Raikage....Not to mention everyone else.

Darth Angel
The only way Pain has to win this is if he one shots everybody except for Danzo with 1 Chibaku Tensei, which is honestly very unlikely since Kage level characters usually don't die that easily.
Tsunade was good enough to prevent the village death after the Mega Chibaku Tensei so I doubt he can kill them all with one simple attack. He didn't one shot Kakashi anyway.

Personally, I think that 5 seconds is too much time. After the first Tensei, Raikage one shots Deva Path. Then the rest is an easy task for all that kages and high level jounins.

King Kandy
Now that we know more about them, the Kages win handily I think. I stand by my earlier claim that chibaku = only possible win. Onoki may even be able to counter it!

TheAuraAngel
Now that we know more about them, the Kages win handily I think. I stand by my earlier claim that chibaku = only possible win. Onoki may even be able to counter it!

Yeah...Onoki could probably blow it up. haermm

NemeBro
Yeah.

Team is far too much.

Onoki has the power to destroy many of the bodies alone, Danzo is essentially their tank, being very hard to kill. Raikage is faster than any of the bodies, he can destroy some. Gaara has a lot of AOE and is quite the powerhouse himself with his sand, and Mei's powers are potent enough to allow her to take out a body or two.

yungz22
Yeah.

Team is far too much.

Onoki has the power to destroy many of the bodies alone, Danzo is essentially their tank, being very hard to kill. Raikage is faster than any of the bodies, he can destroy some. Gaara has a lot of AOE and is quite the powerhouse himself with his sand, and Mei's powers are potent enough to allow her to take out a body or two.

Now you finally see it how it should be seen PEin is strong but he isnt the god he thinks he is

NemeBro
Why are you telling me this?

When have I ever been a big Pain supporter?

SquallX
You guys are surely underestimating Pain.

Sasuke only reason for surviving the 5 kages was pure PIS, where as Pain losing to Naruto was pure PIS.

The Shinra Tensai Pain used on Konoha would outright kill all the Kages, except Tsunade.

Where as the Mini moon he used to trap the 6 tails, would out right crush them.

King Kandy
Haha, one thing to say, the shinra tensei would be suicide!

1. Pein deactivates bodies and shinra tenseis.
2. Danzo, completely unharmed, kills the five deactivated bodies.
3. Deva pain is powerless, needing to recharge, Danzo kills him.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm just throwing this out there but wouldn't the Human Realm be able to get around Izanagi with its soul sucking tech.

Pein also has the Animal Realm and the Preta Path could just absorb the Raikage's blows I think. Deva could take out either Gaara or Mei on its own IMO and the Asura Path still has those powerful weapons and Lasers.

The Kages would still probably win based on what they've shown though so my above post could pretty much be moot. Still its a suggestion.

TheAuraAngel
Well it won't go quite like that. Pain isn't gonna deactivate his bodies near Danzo. But yeah, the Kage will survive that attack. There were a ton of chakra sensors in the room so they'd notice the enormous amount being built up above them. Gaara puts up a shield above them to protect from the attack.

And then proceeds the worst one sided battle ever.

psycho gundam
unsealing his arm took danzou like 2 minutes

yungz22
Why are you telling me this?

When have I ever been a big Pain supporter?

I was talking about this this particular thread

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well it won't go quite like that. Pain isn't gonna deactivate his bodies near Danzo. But yeah, the Kage will survive that attack. There were a ton of chakra sensors in the room so they'd notice the enormous amount being built up above them. Gaara puts up a shield above them to protect from the attack.

And then proceeds the worst one sided battle ever.

I don't think Gaara will have his super-shield that he used against Deidara's bombs. I think he made that largely in part of having a homefield advantage and the Shukaku on his side which neither are available at the summit.

It'll probably be because of Danzo that the Kages win.

yungz22
He can create a sheild large enough to reduce the damage the kages recieve

NemeBro
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys are surely underestimating Pain.

Sasuke only reason for surviving the 5 kages was pure PIS, where as Pain losing to Naruto was pure PIS.

The Shinra Tensai Pain used on Konoha would outright kill all the Kages, except Tsunade.

Where as the Mini moon he used to trap the 6 tails, would out right crush them. Danzo would easily survive it, and Danzo could crush the other five of Pain's bodies.

As for the mini moon... Onoki could probably blow it up. Actually, Onoki has more destructive power if we take statements as canon than any character in the manga.

One on one against any of them, yes, Pain would win, but not fighting all five.

wakkawakkawakka
If you're talking about him blocking the city busting Shinra Tenshi,which would be abad idea to use off the bad, theny Gaara's not blocking that with the Sand in his gourd.

Onoki would probably be best with dealing with multiple Paths while Danzo tanks everything they have. Basho Tenin and Asura Path is another deadly combo.

The Kages still win if they can take out Naraka first.

ImANoob
umm if you look at raikages feats he has shown to nearly compete with the fourth hokage at his full speed so...raikage can blitz with ease

TheAuraAngel
Not likely. He'll kill one before dying. Or two. E

The Kage still win of course.

ImANoob
haha if naruto can handle them before his new form im sure the raikage is more than a match for them

TheAuraAngel
Naruto was subject to the whole "We can't kill this guy" syndrome. Along with being privy to Pains abilities, which the Kage aren't. I don't think anyway. Also, Naruto really didn't beat Pain. He had to be saved once or twice.

The Kage win of course, but it isn't just because A is a decent threat. It's because most of the Kage are really freaking strong. Gaara and Onoki come to mind. And that isn't even touching upon the annoying opponent known as Danzo.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ImANoob
haha if naruto can handle them before his new form im sure the raikage is more than a match for them

Please, the only reason Naruto got as far as he did in that fight was because he had help and Deva's powers were out. Once Deva's powers came back, we saw how easily Naruto got captured & pwned; Hinato and Minato are the only reasons he escaped.

In addition, Naruto had Rasenshuriken, summons, and deception. All A has are 2 strong arms and incredible speed. He's taking out 2 of the lower level bodies at best if he does this alone.

Naruto was subject to the whole "We can't kill this guy" syndrome. Along with being privy to Pains abilities, which the Kage aren't. I don't think anyway. Also, Naruto really didn't beat Pain. He had to be saved once or twice.

The Kage win of course, but it isn't just because A is a decent threat. It's because most of the Kage are really freaking strong. Gaara and Onoki come to mind. And that isn't even touching upon the annoying opponent known as Danzo.
If Pain is somehow able to manoeuvre Danzou into Preta Path's grip, Danzou's done.

Assuming A charges off to fight Pain alone like he did against Sasuke, he and his lackeys get taken out quickly, while Nagato uses Naraka to revive the fallen bodies. I doubt Gaara would leave the actual room (not unless all the Kages do so), so Pain would have to go there. In which case, yeah, he most likely loses in the end.

Anyway, why couldn't Nagato just have Deva use Chibaku Tensei from far outside the building anyway? The stips state that he's attacking the summit, so it's not like it has to be an actual fight.
Onoki would be able to neutralize it, but I doubt they'd realize what is happening until it is too late.

Or he could try to summon Gedo Mazo

King Kandy
If Pain is somehow able to manoeuvre Danzou into Preta Path's grip, Danzou's done.

Assuming A charges off to fight Pain alone like he did against Sasuke, he and his lackeys get taken out quickly, while Nagato uses Naraka to revive the fallen bodies. I doubt Gaara would leave the actual room (not unless all the Kages do so), so Pain would have to go there. In which case, yeah, he most likely loses in the end.

Anyway, why couldn't Nagato just have Deva use Chibaku Tensei from far outside the building anyway? The stips state that he's attacking the summit, so it's not like it has to be an actual fight.
Onoki would be able to neutralize it, but I doubt they'd realize what is happening until it is too late.

If they grab Danzo, he can just use izanagi and make it so the grabbing never really happened.

NemeBro
If Naraka lasts five seconds into this fight, Gaara has failed his duty by not crushing it at the start.

King Kandy
He'd have to know its powers to target it.

Demonic Phoenix
If they grab Danzo, he can just use izanagi and make it so the grabbing never really happened.

He's never used it to reverse such events, and neither has Madara. He's only used it to reverse death and injuries. Besides, if Preta drains his chakra, there won't be any Izanagi.

TheAuraAngel

I personally think Izanagi could get him out of it. But that is just me.

I dunno how quickly they get taken out, but without info, yeah they'll die. But they might take a few out if nothing else. Might even get lucky and get Naraka. Though that is a stretch. And yeah, if Pain goes to the Kage room he is pretty much done for. Gaara holds 'em in place while Mei burns 'em up. Or Onoki nukes 'em.

Well because Chibaku Tensei seems like a powerful bit of chakra and the Kage's servants could probably sense it from a distance before the attack starts doing damage. In which case, yeah Onoki would handle it.

Well if he did that he could likely win. If only because that thing is monstrously huge. Then again, I don't know how easily he could summon it. If he can at all now.

Demonic Phoenix
I personally think Izanagi could get him out of it. But that is just me.

I dunno how quickly they get taken out, but without info, yeah they'll die. But they might take a few out if nothing else. Might even get lucky and get Naraka. Though that is a stretch. And yeah, if Pain goes to the Kage room he is pretty much done for. Gaara holds 'em in place while Mei burns 'em up. Or Onoki nukes 'em.

Well because Chibaku Tensei seems like a powerful bit of chakra and the Kage's servants could probably sense it from a distance before the attack starts doing damage. In which case, yeah Onoki would handle it.

Well if he did that he could likely win. If only because that thing is monstrously huge. Then again, I don't know how easily he could summon it. If he can at all now.

I don't, at least not for something like a grab and chakra drain.
Plus Preta's got a pretty good rate of chakra absorption, being able to absorb Naruto's Sage chakra in moments.

Gaara could hold all except Preta and Deva in place, I think. Preta because he could absorb the chakra powering the sand, and Deva because he could just blow it all away. In addition, I think one of Animal Path's huge-ass summons (like the Rhino or the Bull) could destroy the room, forcing the Kage to leave it.

Dunno if they would be fast enough. I mean, if Deva throws that magnetic sphere above the building, it would start taking effect near-immediately.

Also, another tactic for the Kages would be having Onoki touch them all, giving every single one of them flying abilities. awesome That'd be pretty kewl IMO. A flying around would be lulzy.

Not only is it huge, but it's also freaking fast, freaking strong, and it has got AoE attacks that could nuke the place. I think he could summon it. Unless it's only Nagato that can summon the thing, and not one of the Paths.

ImANoob
Umm point is still there that the kages are still more powerful by far then naruto when he DID beat the pain bodies and therefore so can the kages and raikage CAN blitz them considering he is like the 3rd fastest person in the manga so far.

Demonic Phoenix
Only one got blitzed.

One was taken out via Rasenshuriken.
Two were taken out via deception, Toad help, and Rasengan.
The 5th was taken out by absorbing too much of Naruto's Sage Chakra.

So while the Kages as a whole are much more powerful than Sage Mode Naruto with help from the Toads, A by himself most certainly isn't. He's never going to be able to take on all 6 bodies by himself. One Shinra Tensei, and A's taking a flight back to Kumogakure.

yungz22
Only one got blitzed.

One was taken out via Rasenshuriken.
Two were taken out via deception, Toad help, and Rasengan.
The 5th was taken out by absorbing too much of Naruto's Sage Chakra.

So while the Kages as a whole are much more powerful than Sage Mode Naruto with help from the Toads, A by himself most certainly isn't. He's never going to be able to take on all 6 bodies by himself. One Shinra Tensei, and A's taking a flight back to Kumogakure.
wahat does that have to do with anything the paths still lose this fight

ImANoob
the point of my post was that A could blitz pain not all of them but at full speed he could be a few of them

Demonic Phoenix
wahat does that have to do with anything the paths still lose this fight

The notion that A by himself is more than a match for Pain, as he can apparently blitz all of them.

lrn2read.

Originally posted by ImANoob
the point of my post was that A could blitz pain not all of them but at full speed he could be a few of them

Two at best if he's with his lackeys or by himself. He then gets Shinra Tensei'd back to Kumo.

yungz22
The notion that A by himself is more than a match for Pain, as he can apparently blitz all of them.

lrn2read.

Two at best if he's with his lackeys or by himself. He then gets Shinra Tensei'd back to Kumo. what im saying is why is that the main focus in you guys argument. Fact is A isnt by himself. I do agree tho that he can take out at least 2 bodies on his own. That being said there are 4 other kage there helping him each with immensly effective jutsu... Pain loses

marwash22
i must read this thread to see how it has gone this far...

Demonic Phoenix
what im saying is why is that the main focus in you guys argument. Fact is A isnt by himself. I do agree tho that he can take out at least 2 bodies on his own. That being said there are 4 other kage there helping him each with immensly effective jutsu... Pain loses

Because Imanoob I think it was, stated at first that if Naruto could beat Pain, A should be able to do so as well.

Assuming all 5 Kages jump him together. Even Danzou, Mei, Onoki and Gaara could take out Pain IMO.
The TC did not specify the stips, instead stating that Pain attacks the Kage Summit instead of Sasuke. In which case, he could just Chibaku Tensei the area from outside of the whole building, or summon Gedo Mazo.

Q99
Hm, I wonder if Onoki could Dust-destroy the Chibaku Tensei orb.

King Kandy
If he really could destroy that island, then it should be no problem for him. But we've never seen him do it, so its speculation.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, I wonder if Onoki could Dust-destroy the Chibaku Tensei orb.

The orb itself? Easily. But I doubt his flying speed is fast enough to escape from the pull of the orb.
Assuming Pain uses Chibaku Tensei when he's outside the building, I doubt Onoki could stop it in time.

If he really could destroy that island, then it should be no problem for him. But we've never seen him do it, so its speculation.

I think it's just hyperbole. The size of his tech does not seem to approach that of the Island Turtle's, so I doubt he could bust it. But he could still easily kill it. A hole in the creature's body near a vital organ will do that.

TheAuraAngel
The orb itself? Easily. But I doubt his flying speed is fast enough to escape from the pull of the orb.
Assuming Pain uses Chibaku Tensei when he's outside the building, I doubt Onoki could stop it in time.

Chakra sensors say hi and also say they sense something in the sky. :3

Demonic Phoenix
Chakra sensors say hi and also say they sense something in the sky. :3

So basically, you think that the chakra sensors will sense a mass of chakra in the sky, alert the Kages, who wonder what it is, while Onoki initially ponders what he should do due to his back problem & hard-headedness, eventually deciding that he should deal with that mass of chakra, thus flying outside and using a Dust tech to destroy the orb, all before the orb's gravitation pull takes effect and seals them into a mass of earth they cannot escape?

Damn. dur-rage

TheAuraAngel
Considering they're likely to sense the ground beneath them shaking around the time the chakra sensors sense something, they'll know something is up, and thus Onoki can deal accordingly.

Demonic Phoenix
Shaking? No no, it sucked up a considerable size of the land in a few seconds, while it was high up in the clouds. By the time Onoki decides to go outside to deal with it, they'll be on their way to being trapped.
And we've seen that the size of Onoki's techs aren't as big as we'd imagined.

TheAuraAngel
You think the ground getting large chunks torn out of it wouldn't shake?

And darn, you're right. If only there was a way there could be more Onoki's! shifty

Demonic Phoenix
It would shake, just not where the Kages are, because they'll be in the air quickly, assuming the orb is directly above them.

Well, only one Onoki has dust techs. stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
Proof? :3

Demonic Phoenix
For only one Onoki having Dust Techs?
Really? The other person to have Dust Techs is not called Onoki vin

TheAuraAngel
*Cough*

Demonic Phoenix
Pfft, those clones are weak. vin

TheAuraAngel
Proof? awesome

wakkawakkawakka
^^* There's only one Onoki brittle enough to compain about his back but somehow supports a Giant Island Turtle and almost kills an Uchiha smile

King Kandy
*Cough*
Why are so many earth techniques based around throwing up?

Demonic Phoenix
Why are so many earth techniques based around throwing up?

Fire & Water techs are based around throwing up as well, along with some Wind ones.

Proof? awesome

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c513/4.html
link-rape

TheAuraAngel
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c513/8.html

Wasn't Onoki's. :3

King Kandy
Fire & Water techs are based around throwing up as well, along with some Wind ones.
I see those more like their breath becoming the substance... as the fire seems to start right in front of their mouths. As opposed to this where he's obviously just barfing up earth out of his mouth.

Demonic Phoenix
I see those more like their breath becoming the substance... as the fire seems to start right in front of their mouths. As opposed to this where he's obviously just barfing up earth out of his mouth.

Fire & Wind I guess.
Water is straight up barfing though. Kisame can barf out a lake's worth of water.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c513/8.html

Wasn't Onoki's. :3

They are still the same type of bunshins though, which is what I was referring to. :3.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>