Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Welcome to the Star Wars RP forum, where we as a community try and create interactive stories based inside the Star Wars Universe for our mutual enjoyment.

The Role-playing section of this board started with Star Wars, and as a nod to tradition, all Star Wars RP games are played in here, either hosted or unhosted, controlled or otherwise, as part of a tight Star Wars community on this board! The general RPing areas are nearby. But for Star Wars stories, this is still the place to be!

The longest running part of the area is my Star Wars game, which has been running for some six years now,, with three campaigns having started, examing both the Prequel and Original Trilogy eras. The game is currently running (in the Prequel era) and new players in that game are always welcome, but unfortunately demand is often in excess of the amount of players I can fit in it! If you wish to play, leave a note either in this thread or any announcement thread made about the game, and I shall see how things are running.

My games are detailed and structured, and a look at the play threads and rules threads related to the game is highly recommended before joining!

There are other games around also- both those run by other players, and more free-form games that pretty much anyone is free to join. Talk to the relevant people controlling each game if you wish to play, either in a thread they provide for that purpose or my PMing the creator directly, or even by leaving a note in this thread.

If you wish to make your own game, then just as in the other RP sections PLEASE do not just randomly post your game into the area, otherwise chaos may result. Post your idea for a game here and if people think it looks good, it will be given the go-ahead to start.

By the same logic, please do not just post inside one of the hosted games without permission- talk to the owner first! A little politeness goes a long way here.

If you have any questions, ask me or one of the players- we are always happy to discuss things with interested people, from the basics of play and what RPing is, to advanced questions about plots!

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you playing here soon!

Ushgarak

Cyprion
Do you come up with your own character profile and then ask to jump in a game? Obivously some games require specific characters to that time period or they must be force sensitive.

It's good to RP again. I haven't had time for it for about 2 years.

I used to RP at star wars galaxies when it was an open rpg forum.

Ushgarak
Cleaned this thread. You still interested, Cyprion?

slasherpunk18
I would like to play.

Fire
hehe good idea slasher, tho with ush being on his break it could take a while before you got an answer from him

slasherpunk18
ok,but when he does come back,I need a list of all the tricks.

Dexx
check the main rules. they're all there

slasherpunk18
thanks man.

Hilary_Duff
Thank you so much !!!!!!

Mandos

<Tidus>
Beileve me dude when I came in! I was like soo confused. SO members helped me out and I got a hang of it~

Mandos
Same, but I still don't get it.
Thanks anyways Captain REX....stick out tongue

ravenwing
so do they use the D20 sys,or west end games,or a homebrew?

Ushgarak
It's an adaption of the Feng Shui system.

Fire
Star wars and D20 aren't very compatible I think

™ StarZ ™
wats this thread about?

Jackie Malfoy
I would like to play too if I could!If I could make up a name I want it to be Jade Stone and be on the darkside.I will read some of the stories right now.
Please pm me if I can be part of this roleplaying which sounds alot like fun!JM

Ushgarak
You're welcome to join, JM, though it entials a short wait. If you want in on my game, check through the CHaracter creation thread and see if you are ok with that.

Mandorallen
I would like to join, ill read the other stickies.

Mandorallen
you kno what scratch that It looks a little complicated and I'd wrather stick to movies.

smart game tho, looks like fun

Lord Melkor
Hello Ushgarak, could I play in your game? I registered in order to do this. I have an idea for a Force Heretic.

Ushgarak
New Dark Sider eh? Well, have you read the rules and such?

Lord Melkor
Yes, and your system seems to be quite interesting, simpler and more elegant than Star Wars d20.

Ushgarak
Okidokey then. System is a bit spread out right now as we have some new Force powers and Blade Tricks coming in that are not pasted into the main rules yet as the older ones are still in use, so sorry about that. Check out Character Creation, the Main Rules, and the thread about incoming new rules, and throw yourself a character together!

Tptmanno1
yay, new victem...er... I mean player.....

You might want to Read the DS Thread before deciding for cure, They've been going on a nice little trip through hell recently

Silver Stardust
Oh quiet you...we could use another darkie to help...

Tptmanno1
More Darkies mean More osokans........

Silver Stardust
stick out tongue

And there's HOW many light-siders? You guys have us waaaay outnumbered...

Lord Melkor
I plan to play a Cultist who loves messing the minds of others. Therefore I will propably take most mind tricks and social oriented powers, which won`t leave me with many combat oriented ones. Which of those do you recommend?

Lord Melkor
Oh, and will it cause much troubles if my character proclaims himself a Sith to get more respect? They are supposed to be extinct anyway.

Ushgarak
The others will just say "No you aren't." The original three have tried to go down that road (and you never know when that might resurface...) and they sure as heck know you haven't finished it yourself.

Lord Melkor
I will try to post a character tomorrow. In which thread should I do it? Is there any power that allows to inflict fear( or diffrent emotions) in others?

Ushgarak
As it stands, Emotions are mostly something you use yourself.

Character creation thread is best.

Mark Jade
How do I get started. I'd like to play

Fire
you start by reading the rules and then by making a character in the character creation thread

Jaster Mereel
I'm a current member of Gal-Com, and Im interested in playing a bounty hunter, mandalorian, under the same alias as the former Jastar Mereel.

Hope im able to soon big grin

SalemLang
Star Wars: The New Empire Saga Sign-Up
Synopsis: Taken place after the last Star Wars Novel, The Empire rising again and Sith is coming. Jaina Solo is the only one who can take them. But she can't do it alone without Jacen, Anakain, Luke, Leia, Lando or Han. This saga chronicles the battle between the New Republic and the New Empire. Please sign-up.

I'm Jaina Solo.

Episode I: Heir to the Empire
Episode II: Dark Force Rising
Episode III: The Last Command

Episode IV: Before the Storm
Episode V: Shield of Lies
Episode VI: Tyrant's Test

Jedi Priestess
hey HEY! I wanted to be on the darkside but couldnt! sad

Ushgarak
Trust me- you wouldn't have liked it!

Silver Stardust
Yeah, we're fairly well getting our asses kicked over...and over...and over...

Baylin
Yup that's us whip

Bildo
Is it cool if i join im not overly botherd what side thx.

Dexx
that is SOME nickname stick out tongue

Bildo
yup lol so is it cool if i join

Dexx
just don't mind if i missspell it once in a while stick out tongue

don't know if you can join. the dark side is full. the light side is crowded also....don't know. See what ush says

Ushgarak
Take a GOOD look at the rules and character creation first, Bildo, and see what you think.

ARC Trooper 117
*ENVIOUS*

Neo_Version 7
Coolness!

Mace Skywalker
yo yo yo, I have got to play. I sent you a character.

Athren Taverst
Today is certaintly one of the best days in a long time! I finally found someone as crazy about starwars as i am i play the paper rpg all the time but no one at school likes starwars and im left to recit the jedi code by myself!

LanİeWindu™
Welcom Athren Taverst

Yes, we are all Star Wars nerds here in this particular forum. stick out tongue

Lana
Yup big grin

DarkDethbringer
Hallo I'm new to this prt and I hope i'll be able to play in episode 3!!!!!

Killer_Dennis
Star Wars: Jedi Wars
Synopsis: Jedi Padawan, Dennis Starlinder, Under the training of Luke Skywalker, is determined to become a Jedi Knight. But the Dark Sith Lord, Darth Croak, is determined to destroy the Jedi, like Emperor Palpatine did. Croak and his Sith aprentices think they can crush the Jedi by starting a war..Will the Jedi Succeed? (This envolves almost the same plot in Episode 3, but not exactly the same..) Sign up if you dare...

I'l be Dennis Starlinder

Episode I:The Meeting
Episode II: The Choice
Episode III: The War

Episode IV: The Armies
Episode V: The Battle
Episode VI: The End

Gen. Grevious
Hey could i join this thing?

Killer_Dennis
by all means, go ahead big grin

I need to see if Ush thinks it's ok.. stick out tongue

Gen. Grevious
Fair enough.

Killer_Dennis
(Also, in the RP, you can fill out your character profile, Dark or Light side, Color of Sabre, and Force Powers) big grin

Gen. Grevious
Awesome,where?

Killer_Dennis
well, I guess I can start it..I'l post it now stick out tongue

Gen. Grevious
nice sig

Lord Follen
umm can i make a starwars training grond for light and Dark force users?????

LordDilandau
((Um...ok, i've got two questions. Maybe I missed something, and if I have, forgive me.

1st: Are any of these RPs Old Republic?

2nd: How do I go about participating in one?

Thanks very much!))

*~The Infamous Lord Dilandau~*

DarkDethbringer
no and to participate go to the CharcterCreation Mark 2 and follow thw steps to crteate a char and the powers and stuff are in MainRules...

Captain REX
...um...yes, Ush's is Old Republic era. Right now, the Jedi are about 6 years before Doom's Day...I mean...AOTC.

Tptmanno1
but not KOTOR old-republic, which I think he means...

DarkDethbringer
oh really I thought we were in Ep 2 right now very sorry!

DarkDethbringer
and also I thought she meant KOTOR era....

LordDilandau
thanks

*~The Infamous Lord Dilandau~*

baronstorm
I wnat to join an rp as ummm....Give me a minute (PM me if I am accepted.)

Eleskarr
dude all you have to do is create a char on the character creation Mark 2

Tptmanno1
There are some limits... and you won't be able to join right away

Eleskarr
that two...

Dwayne Wade
I would like to play

Sirus_Meridus
Well I hope this post finds everyone in good health and sprit, Just thought I would say Hello, I posted my Character Sirus Meridus, there my second one I posted is the one USH approved, sorry I haven't said hello sooner, I got so caught up with talking with USH through PM making my character I forgot so please forgive my rudness but non the less I say my hello's now, tell me what you think of the Character, USH seems to find it approving but I like to hear from my pears as well

Meridus

BlackC@t
I would like to start up an new RPG called "Star Wars Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice."

It's set 7 years after the first Jedi Academy. Master Lukes' students continue training at the Academy on Yavin 4, quickly on the path to becoming Jedi Masters. Soon a mysterious teacher enrolls at the school, telling a select group of students about the true powers of the darkside and about a special 'Force Septer.' Soon, few students have been twisted and turned by the dark-side. This new teacher reveals himself as a Sith Lord and sends his new apprentices on a mission to find this mysterious force septer. The Jedi must now stop what is The Sith Lords Apprentices, or the Siths will return to rule the galaxy.

If people are not happy with the plot I have worked up we can discuss it through PMs'.

Sodo
This does sound fun. However, I'm gonna need some help with character creation and stuff. If anyone is willing to help out, thanks a million.

BlackC@t
I'll help you. As long as more people are willing to join. PM your Star Wars friends and ask them! smile

DarkDethbringer
I might join...

DCLXVI
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I would like to start up an new RPG called "Star Wars Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice."

It's set 7 years after the first Jedi Academy. Master Lukes' students continue training at the Academy on Yavin 4, quickly on the path to becoming Jedi Masters. Soon a mysterious teacher enrolls at the school, telling a select group of students about the true powers of the darkside and about a special 'Force Septer.' Soon, few students have been twisted and turned by the dark-side. This new teacher reveals himself as a Sith Lord and sends his new apprentices on a mission to find this mysterious force septer. The Jedi must now stop what is The Sith Lords Apprentices, or the Siths will return to rule the galaxy.

If people are not happy with the plot I have worked up we can discuss it through PMs'.

That might not work out....but it could be rather interesting, if hosted properly. wink

Zatch_Bell
I would like to play if it is ok.

newjak86
I would like to play

fruits
me 2

Darth Josiah
how can i become part of this?..

BlackC@t
Great! That's a lot of people!

Ushgarak
Ok, Blackcat, you can do that.

DrananDrano
Requesting permission to start my own SWRP.

SL- Sevral years after the fall of the empire, a new trouble brews in the depths of the galaxy. A new shadow grows as a new branch of sith become more powerful. The last of the jedi must gather together, and pull the exiles to them before the Neo Sith become a problem.

CHARACTERS NEEDED:
High Jedi Council Members
Neo Sith Members
Exiled/Outcast Jedi Members

If interested, PM

BlackC@t
Thanks Ush! hug

JToTheP
I'd like to attempt a run at this bad ass RP, just still confused after reading the rules. blink

DCLXVI
Originally posted by JToTheP
I'd like to attempt a run at this bad ass RP, just still confused after reading the rules. blink

You mean Ush's?
Because that one can get confusing....laughing out loud

Lana
But once you get the hang of it it's easy....

Bardock42
Originally posted by DCLXVI
You mean Ush's?
Because that one can get confusing....laughing out loud

What are you talking aboot, you don't even have to read for aboot 4 days straight to understand them stick out tongue ....well I wouldn't know I still don't understand them

Fire
man feel called tho only few ever make it, I wonder how come

Ushgarak
Besy way to learn is from others. we have a strong community spirit here.

Fire
True, altho we try to seperate the boys from the men (not trying to be a sexist)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fire
True, altho we try to seperate the boys from the men (not trying to be a sexist)

The appropriate term would be age-ist

Fire
Well I ment that I didn't referre to girls stick out tongue

Bardock42
Well I ment that I didn't referre to girls stick out tongue

Oh ok...that would be sexist then stick out tongue

Fire
I know stick out tongue

JToTheP
Originally posted by Lana
But once you get the hang of it it's easy....

But right now I'm confused as heeeeell stick out tongue

Bardock42

I was too, the best way to start it to read the Creation Mark II that helps a lot...and afterwards read the Main Rules or ask anyone here ( except for me cause I am a n00b) as many questions as possible

Lana

So then ask and one of us will help you stick out tongue

Dexx
yah, right stick out tongue

alexjedi
im new how do you play shifty ninja

alexjedi
is any hear me

alexjedi
lana

alexjedi
is any one here what r we talking about

Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346934.html

Dexx
awh..cut it out junior....this isn't a chatboard. the game's full anyway.

Twilight Janick
I request permission to start a New Reoublic RP, based after the demise of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I request permission to start a New Reoublic RP, based after the demise of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

New Republic, sorry.

Potter_goddess
May I play?

d2000
ooo, where do i sign up?

supatroopa286
me too, im itchin for some kinda of Saving Private Clone rpg, im just not a fan of the force,

supatroopa286
o i forgot, what do you have to do to put an icon under your name?

Twilight Janick
You all want to play ''The Battle of Capinar''? OK, once the mod's permission has been granted, please post the bios in the same thread.

One last thing: the Capinari uses Star Trek hulls, but NOT using their devices.

Clone-Commander
Originally posted by supatroopa286
o i forgot, what do you have to do to put an icon under your name?

You go to 'User CP' and then click "edit options" aat the bottom of the screen it says change avatar. Click it, then pick out an avatar. You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

And bye the way. I pick my Character to Be a clone commander. 9to be exact, Clone commander TD-937 schred)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

eek!

Clone-Commander
I request permission to start a Clone Trooper Rp based on the fighting on Kashyyyk. I thin kit will be very much like saving private 'TC-124 Oberon' Hee hee hee.

Dexx
you chaps probably know nothing of what leading a rpg means....really...why so enthusiastic.

Ushgarak
Ok, you can try the Twilight's one.

Trickster
Originally posted by Dexx
you chaps probably know nothing of what leading a rpg means....really...why so enthusiastic.

Hehe, running a game is hard, especially if you have to think up the plots for it. Without a plot a game dies. Slowly, or more quickly, depending on how good the idea was. Just have a look in the Unhosted games.

Clone-Commander
If i cant get permission to start a "clone wars" type rpg, then can I start one based on the battle of geonosis?

Clone-Commander
I got a good plot for geonosis, here is a short preview. "you have very few members in your elite squad, and you must destroy the three shield generators protecting the planet,....and stopping the jedi (not to mention the rest of the army) from landing. You and your handful of men must find a way to get to the shield projectors..or die trying. There are many enemies you will face. But the problem is not how few your squad is, but being stealthy enough to destroy (or at least shut down) The shields covering the planet. Good luck, and may the force be with you.

well? I dont think it is very good myself, but, then again, its not my choice.

the-unforgiven
intresting.. are the troopers just regular soldiers? all with same lasergun and that?

supatroopa286
no i think C.C. here is talkin commandos, like from that republic commando game for the x-box. in the game they have the basic gun, but can add sniper or anti-armor attachments

kaiy037
As you are aware, you just recently closed an RP having to do with a teen camp. I am aware that I started it without permission, but I am also aware of how far it had reached. I am sure you are aware on how many pages the RP played.

When I started the RP, I had started without permission due to the word 'Unhosted.' Many people told me about asking the hosts about posting first, I was unaware of the host because sometimes I tend to be careless and I just posted. It was only until I was looking through other started RPs when I found this one. I am pretty sure you recieved a PM explaining about my RP. So Now, I ask permission if you could either Unlock the current RP, and/or allow me to recreate it.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and just ask to continue the RP

Clone-Commander
no i think C.C. here is talkin commandos, like from that republic commando game for the x-box. in the game they have the basic gun, but can add sniper or anti-armor attachments

Im with you, but im also talking like, rank and stuff such as!

BVy the way, how did you get that Icon? I didnt see that on the list...

Commando_164 ST
Hey peoples... New guy from Australia here... Rippin...

"FRAG OUT!" lol...

Twilight Janick
If you have mod authorization, can I play?

supatroopa286
TJ (if i can call u that), Clone C. hasnt been here for a week.

#1michael
Hey I'm new is there anywhere I can go to explain character creation?

jedi master dav
can i join in

supatroopa286
Can I get permission for a Republic Commando game? here's the plot

It's been 2 years since the Clone Wars have started, and a cry for help from the Wookiees on Kashyyk have reached the ears of the republic. Their leader, Tarrfull, has been kidnapped by Trandoshan Slavers, and is being held in a prison camp. Also a new discovery has been made. the Trandoshans have been using Sepratist weapons, and have a large amount of Droids at their disposal. Not Wanting many casualties, the Republic has sent in Delta Squad, a 4-man team of Republic commandos, raised and trained since birth with each other, to move in, damage the camp, extract Tarffull, and get out with out the Trandoshans having a clue.

Killer_Dennis
If I get permission, I'l start Jedi Wars: Episode 2, The Choice

Ushgarak
Not seeing enough interest in any specific idea.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not seeing enough interest in any specific idea. Yeah..maybe I should quit now..the first EP. didn't turn out good..

Darth Infidus
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Yeah..maybe I should quit now..the first EP. didn't turn out good..

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna finish my Sith Lord guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clone-Commander
TJ (if i can call u that), Clone C. hasnt been here for a week.

I havent bee nhere for a week because some people came to our house for a visit. well. Im back!
starwars

Clone-Commander
Well, I think supatroopas idea is enogh like mine that is support it. WHOS WITH ME?!

supatroopa286
we cant have just 2 people doing a rpg. we need at least 4 or 5

DarkDethbringer
Can I get permission for a Republic Commando game? here's the plot

It's been 2 years since the Clone Wars have started, and a cry for help from the Wookiees on Kashyyk have reached the ears of the republic. Their leader, Tarrfull, has been kidnapped by Trandoshan Slavers, and is being held in a prison camp. Also a new discovery has been made. the Trandoshans have been using Sepratist weapons, and have a large amount of Droids at their disposal. Not Wanting many casualties, the Republic has sent in Delta Squad, a 4-man team of Republic commandos, raised and trained since birth with each other, to move in, damage the camp, extract Tarffull, and get out with out the Trandoshans having a clue.

I would do it...

supatroopa286
i dunno, i think i might change the plot so that people who want to play as jedi could join in.

Twilight Janick
It means it doesn't have to destroy a single droid?

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
It means it doesn't have to destroy a single droid?

what are you talking about?

Twilight Janick
the players don't have to destroy a single droid?

supatroopa286
what do you mean? of course there would be more than 1 droid defending the outpost

DarkDethbringer
what about the Generels? they could be the jedi and they could have more than one for PLatoon for this situation....

Avier
I wouold like to Join a Star Wars RPG.

supatroopa286
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
what about the Generels? they could be the jedi and they could have more than one for PLatoon for this situation....

well, i guess there would be 4 commandos and 4 jedi.

Ushgarak
Ok, still not seeing any single idea getting enough interest right now. Maybe after Summer.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>