Thor w/Odinforce vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Scenario 1: Thor with the full Odinforce, from Seth War period and King Thor.

Scenario 2: Recent Thor with parts of it, from Bor and destroyer fight.

Thanos from annihilation and so on.

quanchi112
Thanos wins in both scenarios.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Scenario 1: Thor with the full Odinforce, from Seth War period and King Thor.

Scenario 2: Recent Thor with parts of it, from Bor and destroyer fight.

Thanos from annihilation and so on.
1.Thor

2.Thanos

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
1.Thor

2.Thanos

Yeah, that's probably how it would play out in my mind too.

Starscream M
1. Thor

2. Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. Thor

2. Thanos What are you basing this off of?

SoulDevourer
Thor

Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Thor

Thor Do you view Rulk as greater or equal to Thanos?

What feats/accomplishments are you going by in both scenarios?

SoulDevourer
stick out tongue

u know, someho I knew youd respond stick out tongue

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
What are you basing this off of? 1. King Thor was friggin badass. He disposes of Thanos with powerful magical attacks.

2. The recent odinforce Thor didn't impress me much. I think Thanos beats him handily.

dmills
1.Thor
2.Thanos

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. Thor

2. Thanos

quanchi112
stick out tongue

u know, someho I knew youd respond stick out tongue What can I say.Originally posted by Starscream M
1. King Thor was friggin badass. He disposes of Thanos with powerful magical attacks.

2. The recent odinforce Thor didn't impress me much. I think Thanos beats him handily.

1.He was a badass but then again so is Thanos. He isn't disposing of Thanos with any magical attacks. If Odin didn't do it what makes you think Thor can?

This isn't Rune King Thor.

Doctor-Alvis
1. Thor

2. Bor/Destroyer Thor would probably put up a decent fight but would eventually go down.

SoulDevourer
unless Thanos more durable then Caps sheild, KThor wins #1 stick out tongue

thanos-prime
1.Thor

2.Thanos

Warlord
thor
thanos

Prep-Man
Thor

DarkOdin
1. Thor

2. Hard to gauge Thor 6/10
current didn't have many feats but i don't see Thanos tanking a shot from the destroyer and taking a hit that would of kill classic Thor and only breaking a rib.

quanchi112
unless Thanos more durable then Caps sheild, KThor wins #1 stick out tongue Cap's shield is an inanimate object.

Originally posted by Warlord
thor
thanos Why Thor in scenario two?Originally posted by DarkOdin
1. Thor

2. Hard to gauge Thor 6/10
current didn't have many feats but i don't see Thanos tanking a shot from the destroyer and taking a hit that would of kill classic Thor and only breaking a rib. I disagree entirely, but Thanos wouldn't get beaten down by Rulk either.

If Thanos can tank an out to kill blast from Galactus and Odin he can tank a destroyer blast.

DarkOdin
Cap's shield is an inanimate object.

Why Thor in scenario two? I disagree entirely, but Thanos wouldn't get beaten down by Rulk either.

If Thanos can tank an out to kill blast from Galactus and Odin he can tank a destroyer blast.

thanos never tank a kill blast from thanos Quan you know that he had to plead with Galatus not to blast him again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rulk come on Quan don't make me put you on the list again laughing

SoulDevourer
Cap's shield is an inanimate object.just like Thanos after Thors thru with him stick out tongue

DarkOdin
just like Thanos after Thors thru with him stick out tongue O SNAP!!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
thanos never tank a kill blast from thanos Quan you know that he had to plead with Galatus not to blast him again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rulk come on Quan don't make me put you on the list again laughing A kill blast from the Destroyer you mean?

Yes, he couldn't beat Galactus straight up but that one Galactus blast severely drained him. Galactus is a lot more powerful than your standard destroyer.

That's a loss for Thor. It's fair game.Originally posted by SoulDevourer
just like Thanos after Thors thru with him stick out tongue Thor won't get off so lucky as to need just an eyepatch and be minus an arm this time. Thanos wins.

DarkOdin
A kill blast from the Destroyer you mean?

Yes, he couldn't beat Galactus straight up but that one Galactus blast severely drained him. Galactus is a lot more powerful than your standard destroyer.

thor taken shots from the celetrials without shields and look to be in the same shape as Thanos So it doesn't matter as Thor can y-pass Thanos shield anyway.

So you think Thanos could do the same to utah and grandmaster that Rulk did hmmmm sound like a new thread. PLus rulk tank Mjolnirs blow to the face something Thanos is the past amped and umamped not able to withstand hmmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
thor taken shots from the celetrials without shields and look to be in the same shape as Thanos So it doesn't matter as Thor can y-pass Thanos shield anyway.

So you think Thanos could do the same to utah and grandmaster that Rulk did hmmmm sound like a new thread. PLus rulk tank Mjolnirs blow to the face something Thanos is the past amped and umamped not able to withstand hmmm The Celestials weren't trying to kill Thor and let him off despite his godblast,efforts.

They easily took out Odin amped by the uni mind/all of the asgardian souls in the destroyer armor. To suggest one couldn't far on Thor and kill him is ridiculous.

Thanos took a pounding from a power gem Thor and was smiling afterwards. Thanos would defeat both Uatu and Gm imo.

SoulDevourer

Thanos took a pounding from a power gem Thor Thor wuz hardly tappin into it (he dont have control over it like Thanos can)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stops time, and one shots Thanos like he did the Desak Destroyer.

What does Thanos do?

Oh my bad, I forgot. Shields brah.

Naija boy
Thor wins 1
Thanos wins 2.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stops time, and one shots Thanos like he did the Desak Destroyer.

What does Thanos do?

Oh my bad, I forgot. Shields brah. Thanos and his shields are legendary it depleted Galactus completely biscuits

DarkOdin
The Celestials weren't trying to kill Thor and let him off despite his godblast,efforts.
Wrong comic Thor took one shot from the celetrials and then Gaea Had to stop them from finsihing of with another blast. NO god blast was used

So it is a better showing as Thor took a direct it unlike Thanos who used his sheilds and was once again crying on his knees laughing

quanchi112
Thor wuz hardly tappin into it (he dont have control over it like Thanos can) He beat down Strange like a baby and was repelling attacks. He was using it just fine and getting strong/powerful enough to break free while Thanos increased his force block.

Thanos' shields taxed mighty Galactus so I doubt the hammer could make it through them and decapitate him. Thanos wasn't taken down by his father and has become more powerful since. Thanos wins.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Wrong comic Thor took one shot from the celetrials and then Gaea Had to stop them from finsihing of with another blast. NO god blast was used

So it is a better showing as Thor took a direct it unlike Thanos who used his sheilds and was once again crying on his knees laughing Which instance?

Thor 300?

Galactus has easily knocked Thor out like a baby before. Galactus has also stated he could easily take his energies in Galactus the devourer quite easily along with the rest of earth's heroes. Galactus can easily kill Thor as well. In fact he can do it a lot easier and while extremely weakened if he wants to.

Spectrumenian
everytime i see a thor fight thor is always beat down like he got beat down by hercules , gambit, rulk, gladiator, juggernaut,iron man ... thor is not even close to what all thor fanboys are trying to make out of him

Utrigita
1.Thor

2.Thanos

xJLxKing
Thor
Thanos

DarkOdin
He beat down Strange like a baby and was repelling attacks. He was using it just fine and getting strong/powerful enough to break free while Thanos increased his force block.

Thanos' shields taxed mighty Galactus so I doubt the hammer could make it through them and decapitate him. Thanos wasn't taken down by his father and has become more powerful since. Thanos wins. Which instance?

Thor 300?

Galactus has easily knocked Thor out like a baby before. Galactus has also stated he could easily take his energies in Galactus the devourer quite easily along with the rest of earth's heroes. Galactus can easily kill Thor as well. In fact he can do it a lot easier and while extremely weakened if he wants to.

Mjolnir can easily get thru Thanos shield it could jus absrob them.

Galactus could easily kill thanos two shot to kill him is not working hard.

Thanos sheilds gave him some trouble not ehausted him like you make it seem anyway Mjolnir is far better the thanos crap sheilds.

don't know the issue number but it was the one with the odindestroyer

SoulDevourer
He beat down Strange like a baby and was repelling attacks. He was using it just fine and getting strong/powerful enough to break free while Thanos increased his force block. since when has Strange superstrenght & durablity? laughing out loud that aint no feat

Thor hardly tapped into the gem he wuz nowhere NEAR gems full power, iirc he kept gettin stronger but Thanos used some kinda rifle to freeze him or somethin before Thor got strong enuf

Nihilist
since when has Strange superstrenght & durablity? laughing out loud that aint no feat

Thor hardly tapped into the gem he wuz nowhere NEAR gems full power, iirc he kept gettin stronger but Thanos used some kinda rifle to freeze him or somethin before Thor got strong enuf Strange has taken hits from Hulk,Juggernaut and taken blastsfrom Galactus and the Inbetweener along with hits from skyfathers.And has put down skfathers and elder gods with his power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos clearly wins no. 2

This isn't RKT in no. 1 So, why are people saying Thor wins. Are you guys saying Thor with the full Odinforce is greater than Odin? I totally disagree with that. Odin couldn't put Thanos down and yet a weak and less experienced Thor is going to get the job done? Give me a break.

roughrider
Forget Rulk; he's a walking plot device by Loeb. We might as well count Squirrel Girl's victory over the Thanos clone while we're at it. (It's all in continuity, fanboys... stick out tongue )

The test case is how well Odin himself handled Thanos at the gates of Asgard. I'm inclined to agree Thor could be the winner in the first scenario, while Thanos might be the victor in the second.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by roughrider
Forget Rulk; he's a walking plot device by Loeb. We might as well count Squirrel Girl's victory over the Thanos clone while we're at it. (It's all in continuity, fanboys... stick out tongue )

The test case is how well Odin himself handled Thanos at the gates of Asgard. I'm inclined to agree Thor could be the winner in the first scenario, while Thanos might be the victor in the second.

A clone losing is a far far cry from Thor actually losing and cheapshotting a already depleted Rulk for a victory the second time. I'm curious...

1. First how do you rate squirrel girl since you brought her up.. Lets say she fights Odin.. Who wins?

2. You feel like Thor with the Odinforce is greater than Odin?

roughrider
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
A clone losing is a far far cry from Thor actually losing and cheapshotting a already depleted Rulk for a victory the second time. I'm curious...

1. First how do you rate squirrel girl since you brought her up.. Lets say she fights Odin.. Who wins?

2. You feel like Thor with the Odinforce is greater than Odin?

No. The Thor in the first scenario had the odinforce for a longer period of time than the second one (The reigning being erased from continuity by Thor himself.) So it's more a question of experience.
Thor with a long use of the odinforce is the equal of Odin.
Thor's return and rebuilding Asgard, looks like he has it in a smaller (he was using it for greats feats like rebuilding & levitating Asgard, awakening all the hidden Asgardian souls & such.) Just my perception that he is slightly below the tier he was at during The Reigning.

Squirrel girl has faced off against Galactus and survived, right? Who's to say she wouldn't put Odin in his place? laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
No. The Thor in the first scenario had the odinforce for a longer period of time than the second one (The reigning being erased from continuity by Thor himself.) So it's more a question of experience.
Thor with a long use of the odinforce is the equal of Odin.
Thor's return and rebuilding Asgard, looks like he has it in a smaller (he was using it for greats feats like rebuilding & levitating Asgard, awakening all the hidden Asgardian souls & such.) Just my perception that he is slightly below the tier he was at during The Reigning.

Squirrel girl has faced off against Galactus and survived, right? Who's to say she wouldn't put Odin in his place? laughing out loud

Thats just it he doesn't have long experience with the Odinforce and thus isn't equal to Odin and never has been. He surpassed Odin when Rune King Thor but King Thor has never IMO been equal to Odin. The reason I bring up squirrel girl is you realize she has no losses and in no joke. Well actually she is kind of a joke character but you get my point. She is made to be very powerful and she beat a clone. So, I just really fail to see any relevance there.

Kris Blaze
I wonder how Thor cannot be equal to Odin, when he already did something Odin was never capable of. Defeating Surtur singlehandedly, without any kind of casualties. Screw King Thor, why are people still bringing him up?

616 Thor already proved more capable.

roughrider
There's two threads here with the exact same matchup. When is one of them getting killed off?

iceman24567
There's two threads here with the exact same matchup. When is one of them getting killed off? They are not exactly the same though eek!

Kris Blaze
There's two threads here with the exact same matchup. When is one of them getting killed off?

It was impossible to tell which Thor was in that thread, the starter had been banned.

roughrider
It was impossible to tell which Thor was in that thread, the starter had been banned.

They're both Thor with odinforce Vs. Thanos

quanchi112
since when has Strange superstrenght & durablity? laughing out loud that aint no feat

Thor hardly tapped into the gem he wuz nowhere NEAR gems full power, iirc he kept gettin stronger but Thanos used some kinda rifle to freeze him or somethin before Thor got strong enuf Strange is more than capable with his magical tricks of taking out bigger threats than Thor. The fact Thor treated him like an amateur says something.

Yes, he was still beatable at that point but come on man he was about against Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I wonder how Thor cannot be equal to Odin, when he already did something Odin was never capable of. Defeating Surtur singlehandedly, without any kind of casualties. Screw King Thor, why are people still bringing him up?

616 Thor already proved more capable. So, you place thor with the odinforce above Odin? I disagree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.