The ULTIMATE mutant power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evo
In your opinion, what is possibly the ULTIMATE mutant ability fit just for you? Though dont go all omega-level mutant powers on me, use some realistic ones.

To me Im more of a Mesmero fan. He can manipulate the mind in any way, shape and form to make you see, feel, hear, smell, taste and believe anything he wishes and not even Jean Grey was able to shake off the power.

KingD19
Something like Vulcan, energy manipulation all the way.

Placidity
Hmm in real life (where I don't have to contend with other muties) probably Mystique's shapeshifting which also grants immortality (agelessness).

If there were other mutants, I would choose something that makes me superior. Probably Magneto for sheer power, or Xavier, so I can mindwipe and create an entire army of powerful mutants that will serve my deeds, muhahaha.

Mshinu
Warping reality pretty much beats everything.

Juk3n
If i wasn't bent on world domination and had to have a power, Teleportation ala Nightcrawler would be my fav.
Second is some high level TK
3rd would be flight
4th would be mystique style shape shifting

Mshinu
I`d take Selene`s powers. Nice package

Drain life force
Immortality
Telekinesis
Pyrokinesis
Telepathy
Resistance to injury
Able to reform my body
Amp physical abilities to superhuman levels
Bursts of super speed
Absorb memories
Enslave others
and more..

FistOfThe North
Super human strength is the ultimate mutant power.

Darth Jello
Somewhat enhanced strength, agility, dexterity etc. with a deadpool level healing factor wouldn't be too shabby. I don't think I'd want to be any more powerful than a street leveler because if the whole vigilantism thing became socially acceptable, I really don't want monsters and cosmic threats on my plate.

crimsonphoenix
For me i think this is a hard question to answer. One minute i would like to fly. Then other i would love to read minds. I think the top on my list tho is phasing.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Mshinu
Warping reality pretty much beats everything.
True, but that would get boring for me after awhile (don't know about you). I'd rather just leave reality as it is, if nothing else...

Originally posted by Juk3n
If i wasn't bent on world domination and had to have a power, Teleportation ala Nightcrawler would be my fav.
Second is some high level TK
3rd would be flight
4th would be mystique style shape shifting
Ironically, Apocalypse has all those powers listed (well, except maybe high level TK, unless you count him lifting a pyramid with telekinesis), so molecular manipulation FTW big grin, since it allows not only shapeshifting and what not, but being able to replicate other superpowers/transmutations as well.

Guess that would be it for me, if it came down to just one power.

Omgu8mynewt
Wow, lot of people on here apparantly want enough power to take over the worldc blink

I think Wolverine's healing factor so I could whatever I wanted with no fear would be fun

Mshinu
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
True, but that would get boring for me after awhile (don't know about you). I'd rather just leave reality as it is, if nothing else...

Yea.. which is why I said I`d take Selene`s powers.. can have a lot of fun with those and plenty of time to do it.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
Wow, lot of people on here apparantly want enough power to take over the world blink
Doesn't mean we would actually do it though. At least for me it goes that way...

Originally posted by Mshinu
Yea.. which is why I said I`d take Selene`s powers.. can have a lot of fun with those and plenty of time to do it.
Fair enough. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Cyclops, Colossus or Emma Frost's powers would be my choice.

Placidity
I was under the impression that we were supposed to pick ONE power...

-Pr-
Cyclops, then.

The Nuul
Deathspores/factor, HF and AD claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.