Pwned....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1214367/Jedi-church-founder-thrown-Tesco-refusing-remove-hood-left-emotionally-humiliated.html

Impediment
Phuck all h8rs.

Rogue Jedi
The founder of the Jedi religion inspired by the Star Wars films was thrown out of a Tesco supermarket for wearing his distinctive brown hood.
Daniel Jones, 23, who has 500,000 followers worldwide, was told the hood flouted store rules and was ordered to remove it or leave the supermarket.
As a result Jones, who also goes by the Jedi name Morda Hehol, claims he has been 'victimised over his beliefs' and left 'emotionally humiliated' by the supermarket in Bangor, North Wales.

But Tesco hit back in the spirit of the epic space saga and claimed that the three most well known Jedi Knights in the Star Wars movies - Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker - all appeared in public without their hoods.
Mr Jones, from Holyhead, said his religion dictated that he should wear the hood in public places and is considering legal action against the chain.

'It states in our Jedi doctrination that I can wear headwear. It just covers the back of my head,' he said.

'You have a choice of wearing headwear in your home or at work but you have to wear a cover for your head when you are in public.'
He said he'd gone to the store to buy something to eat during his lunch-break when staff approached him and ordered him to the checkout where they explained he would have to remove the offending hood or leave the store.
'They said: "Take it off", and I said "No, its part of my religion. It's part of my religious right." I gave them a Jedi church business card.'
Mr Jones claimed the store manager and staff were 'unco-operative' and left him feeling 'emotionally humiliated' for making fun of his beliefs.

'They weren't listening to me. They wasted my personal time. They were rude and not very nice to me. They had three people around me. It was intimidating.

'It was discrimination. They were making a joke against me. I was really upset. Nobody should be treated like that.
'We have 500,000 members in our church. It is a religion founded in Wales with a scripture and ceremonies'
Mr Jones has made an official complaint to Tesco, is considering a boycott of the store and is seeking legal advice.
A Tesco spokesperson said: 'He hasn't been banned. Jedis are very welcome to shop in our stores although we would ask them to remove their hoods.
'Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Luke Skywalker all appeared hoodless without ever going over to the Dark Side and we are only aware of the Emperor as one who never removed his hood.
'If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they'll miss lots of special offers.'

The Nuul
Why didnt he use the force.......laughing that those guys are a bunch of losers.

What is next the Klingon religion??? laughing

Scythe
Wow....

Peach
1. The Daily Mail sucks.

2. Really old.

Rogue Jedi
Old, new, still funny.

The Nuul
I guess the Empire own the Jedi didnt they....laughing

Rogue Jedi
These parts in particular made me haermm

But Tesco hit back in the spirit of the epic space saga and claimed that the three most well known Jedi Knights in the Star Wars movies - Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker - all appeared in public without their hoods.

'If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they'll miss lots of special offers.'

Digi
Morda Hehol?!

Amazing Vrayo!!
What a whiny *****. He said that workers at a store asking him to take his hood off was "intimidating"
and he calls himself a jedi warrior... for shame.

JacopeX

What a stupid religion.

steverules_2
Sounds like the power of the force is more with tesco, seriously though this dude said he was intimidated by a couple of co-workers and yet jedi's have been in much worse situations

~Wålshy~
just had to be welsh didn't he

magic_hate_ball
Who lets some of these people out without supervision?

Quincy
No hoods allowed at all in that store aye? Or is it just bullying?

Mairuzu
That's what i was thinking, i wear my hoodie a lot.

S_D_J
what a Sissie

everyone knows the Sith religion's where is at

see if they would have dare kick him out if he was wearing this hoodie:
http://ecko.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pECKO1-6478055dt.jpg
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=421194&cm_mmc=GoogleShopping-_-5-_-64-_-MP564

Insomniatric
blink

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by S_D_J
what a Sissie

everyone knows the Sith religion's where is at

see if they would have dare kick him out if he was wearing this hoodie:
http://ecko.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pECKO1-6478055dt.jpg
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=421194&cm_mmc=GoogleShopping-_-5-_-64-_-MP564 Yep, that would keep em quiet for sure...

lord xyz
Sure, but when a Muller does it...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by JacopeX

What a stupid religion. Indeed, as much as I love Star Wars, the Jedi way is pretty whacked.

JacopeX
I never watched star wars and I already know how the entire movie goes based on the huge collection of references I saw on TV and real life.

Alpha Centauri
Someone should have said "No match for a good blaster.", and shot him dead.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
How uncivilized.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How uncivilized.

Well it is AC so.... erm

Rogue Jedi
I saw that.

steverules_2
It was incase u missed it...u can thank me later wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.