You run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
You have the Power of 1,000,000 exploding suns because Sentry had his turn and never used his powers so now you get your turn.

You fight 10 DC heavy hitters one on one, your powers are restored after each fight, # 1 is the weakest and # 9 is the strongest, I think Sentry potentially had the raw power to beat them all

(Current)

1. Wally West
2. Hal Jordan
3. Superman
4. Zoom
5. Ion
6. Superboy Prime
7. The Flash One Million
8. Parallax w/Kyle Rayner & Hal Jordan
9. Superman One Million

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by \\S//
You have the Power of 1,000,000 exploding suns because Sentry had his turn and never used his powers so now you get your turn.

You fight 10 DC heavy hitters one on one, your powers are restored after each fight, # 1 is the weakest and # 9 is the strongest, I think Sentry potentially had the raw power to beat them all

(Current)

1. Wally West
2. Hal Jordan
3. Superman
4. Zoom
5. Ion
6. Superboy Prime
7. The Flash One Million
8. Parallax w/Kyle Rayner & Hal Jordan
9. Superman One Million

If I use my brain, I get killed at 6, maybe at Ion.

-Pr-
you'd be lucky as hell to get past 1, and it doesn't get any easier from then on...

Slaanesh
if i really have the power of 1million exploding sun..not just hyperbole..i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get to 9..

SamZED
I'd sure as hell be powerfull enough to beat the crap outta WWH without trying... Bob fail.

The Pict
Wouldn't pass Wally erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.