Dark Avengers/Dark X-Men VS The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Let The Battles commence!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Battle One:
*Dark Wolverine (Daken)
*Mimic
*Weapon Omega
VS
*X-23
*Psylocke
*IceMan

Battle Two:
*Dark Beast
*Dark Spiderman (Venom)
*Mystique
VS
*Beast
*Colossus
*Rogue

Battle Three:
*Ms Marvel (Moonstone)
*Captian Marvel (Marvel Boy)
*Hawkeye
VS
*Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey with Blue Phoenix Shadow)
*Wolverine
*ArchAngel

Battle Four:
*Iron Patriot
*Ares
*The Sentry
VS
*Cyclops
*Valkyrie (Dani Moonstone)
*Shaman Nate Grey

thanos-prime
Battle 1Reg x-men
Battle 2Reg x-men not sure though
battle 3Reg x-men Also not sure
battle 4Reg x-men

RyanAutumns
So the X-Men kick ass I take it

-K-M-
I don't see how the X-Men take it especially with Weapon Omega there

KingD19
Wolverine took Omega down with no problems.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KingD19
Wolverine took Omega down with no problems.

What? No he didn't erm Wolverine never beat Weapon Omega

KingD19
Yeah, when the X-Men were going up against them, Omega started talking about who could beat him. Wolverine let him know.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, when the X-Men were going up against them, Omega started talking about who could beat him. Wolverine let him know.

Yeah no. Once again Wolverine NEVER beat Omega. I have the comic they fought in.

KingD19
I have it too, just too lazy to look it up. What happened then?

-K-M-
Wolverine stabbed Weapon Omega from behind, Omega shrugged it off and blasted Wolverine and he didn't go down and then the Dark X-Men were called to retreat and Omega left. No one won that battle.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wolverine stabbed Weapon Omega from behind, Omega shrugged it off and blasted Wolverine and he didn't go down and then the Dark X-Men were called to retreat and Omega left. No one won that battle.
Can a Fully powered Cable beat him?

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Can a Fully powered Cable beat him?
and I ask again ... can FP Cable beat him?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
He talking about when x-23 and arch angle I believe beat him pretty handily when thye broke into the dakr avengers base.

redhotrash
Makes sense I guess. Weapon Omega is only supposed to be like one of the most powerful mutants on earth. Why not have a Wolverine clone and a guy who's power is to fly and shoot darts beat him.

Survivor19
Because Weapon Omega sucks.
He is apparently very hard to put down' though.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He talking about when x-23 and arch angle I believe beat him pretty handily when thye broke into the dakr avengers base.

No he wasn't, that's pretty clear erm. How can you mix up Wolverine with Archangel, Domino and X-23? If he did...*facepalm*. Also meh he was back up and running in no time after that fight (X-23, Archangel, Domino). The reason they got the drop on him was Domino shot him in the head.

Originally posted by Survivor19
Because Weapon Omega sucks.
He is apparently very hard to put down' though.

I honestly wished Wolverine killed him.

RyanAutumns
I actually like the character "Weapon Omega" ... the writers should write him better and utilize his mutant abilities ... just saying

Kris Blaze
Check the rules for maximum participants in a fight.

This matchup could be several threads.

Opinion on its way.

RyanAutumns
Really, sorry I thought three on three matches would be ok

Kris Blaze
I think the dark versions would take it in all matchups.

Though most of them are incredibly close.

redhotrash
Battle 1 comes down to Iceman and Weapon Omega really. Mimic has a good powerset, but hasnt been too impressive outside of his exile counterpart. If weapon omega is written properly, he takes it.
Battle 2 is taken by the regular X-Men.
Battle 3 goes to Dark X-Men. Marvel Boy apparently has weapons that can wreck the Sentry, they'd be enough to put down anyone on the other team at least long enough for a win. Moonstone also is a handful. Hawkeye would likely die, but may be able to take out someone with him.
Battle 4 is tough. Really depends on how Sentry is written vs Nate Grey. Can go either way honestly. The rest of the members make it too close too call.

RyanAutumns
Im still undecided on who would win ...

Brutacus
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Where wolverine and warpath went after dark beast and both stabbed him.

And few scans later omega and dark beast where just fine? like nothing happend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.