Uber Supermen vs. Uber Marvel team..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Black Zero
Superboy Prime (Countdown)
Superman (blue energy)
Superman One Million
Eradicator (most powerful)
Current Superman

vs.

Depowered Tyrant
King Thor
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Morg (WOL)
Stardust

??

nicamarvin
Originally posted by john allerdyce
Black Zero
Superboy Prime (Countdown)
Superman (blue energy)
Superman One Million
Eradicator (most powerful)
Current Superman

vs.

Depowered Tyrant
King Thor
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Morg (WOL)
Stardust

??

team 1

thanos-prime
Team marvel

Endless Mike
Prime solos

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Prime solos prime can beat tyrant and king thor?

Galan007
team 1.

galactusischere
Tyrant

iceman24567
Team one

james2099
Tyrant does all the heavy work then the others come in and try to steal his glory.... Team 2.... but if they were (uber)????... Would that not make tyrant full power and surfer the exile version?

Galan007
Originally posted by james2099
but if they were (uber)????... Would that not make tyrant full power and surfer the exile version? yeah, and while we're at it let's give superman a sundip, or put him in the cosmic armor. jr_erm02

dmills
Well what do you mean by King Thor because technically current Thor IS King Thor? I'll assume that you're talking about RKT with Tyrant and Thanos. Team 2 easily.

Merlyn
Team one. I'd also like to add that no matter what your opinion is, to say either team takes it "easily" shows a blatant ignorance regarding the powersets of all characters involved.

dmills
Originally posted by Merlyn
Team one. I'd also like to add that no matter what your opinion is, to say either team takes it "easily" shows a blatant ignorance regarding the powersets of all characters involved. Normally I would agree, but I see at least 2 weak links on team 1 that would be removed rather quickly from the battle. IMO naturally cool

Merlyn
I am quite curious who you consider to be a "weak link"?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Merlyn
Team one. I'd also like to add that no matter what your opinion is, to say either team takes it "easily" shows a blatant ignorance regarding the powersets of all characters involved. ..... smokin'

dmills
Damn, I just realized that the OP said Depowered Tyrant. That changes things a lot. I need to know what the OP means by King Thor, and which Eradicator specifically. The energy version, the "Reign of the Supermen" Ray Charles version or the one that fought Majestic? (David Conner iirc.)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by dmills
Damn, I just realized that the OP said Depowered Tyrant. ............. smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor stops time.

What will the "Uber Supermen" team do?

Galan007
^ black zero plays with hypertime.

Warlord
so it's black zero vs team 2?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Warlord
so it's black zero vs team 2? .............. mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007

Pretty sure that was due to his equipment given to him by Metron I believe and not as a result of his powers.

dmills

^Then King thor places him in stasis wink

Warlord
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.............. mad

angel

Galan007
so it's black zero vs team 2? black zero merely represents a character who could combat thor's temporal attacks.

but imo, thor would never get a chance to use such an exotic attack. for instance, superman m* operates by the nanosecond + he's immune to magic.

dmills
black zero merely represents a character who could combat thor's temporal attacks.

but imo, thor would never get a chance to use such an exotic attack. for instance, superman m* operates by the nanosecond + he's immune to magic. He'd be a big problem that's for sure. He, Boy prime and Black Zero cause Team 2 the most trouble.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Immune to magic? So what happens if say, Zom, uses his powers on him?

I think it was more the fact that he wasn't vulnerable to magic. He never showed immunity. A monkey just said it.

Lord Feron
Team one. Team two puts up fight but effentually loses. Again just to clarify this is not RUNE KING THOR. If it was then MArvel takes it.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I think it was more the fact that he wasn't vulnerable to magic. He never showed immunity. A monkey just said it. No Superman version has ever been shown to be IMMUNE to magic. Just much more resistant.

xJLxKing
Supermen win. Mostly because of the strongest player on the battlefield; Superman one million. Armed with immunity to magic, incredible strenght, something like a GL ring, ablility to absorb energy, 10 sense, and just pure awesomeness, team 1 wins.

Tyrant, KT, and Morg are the dangerous one.
Prime, BZM, S1M are the dangerous ones

xJLxKing
No Superman version has ever been shown to be IMMUNE to magic. Just much more resistant.
It's stated that he is has immunity

nicamarvin
angel evil face

Galan007
Pretty sure that was due to his equipment given to him by Metron I believe and not as a result of his powers. still standard equipment for him.

I think it was more the fact that he wasn't vulnerable to magic. He never showed immunity. A monkey just said it. he showed immunity to 5-d imp magic, so his 'resistance' is quite high.

Rage.Of.Olympus
still standard equipment for him.

Really? Didn't the only equipment he have, was the gun that allowed him to fire hyper bullets etc.?

Or was the technology build into his armor. I don't recall.

he showed immunity to 5-d imp magic, so his 'resistance' is quite high.

Immunity? As I recall, he used his superiority of having 10 more senses (Which he used, to somehow expel, a spirit that possessed him, him when he entered the 5D.).

Was it even an Imp? I don't recall. I remember it being a small green head that was called to be a disembodied spirit.

Where did it show it was at the level of a 5D Imp? The fact that Kal, said he had 10 more senses, indicate the exact opposite.

Galan007
i think it was built into his armor, but i'm not 100% sure.

regardless, i can't see thor having enough time to utilize any sort of temporal attack, when faced with the sheer speed of the supermen.

dmills
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's stated that he is has immunity Are you sure? I don't recall that being stated.

Galan007
^ it was.

dmills

regardless, i can't see thor having enough time to utilize any sort of temporal attack, when faced with the sheer speed of the supermen. His hammer can move at several times the speed of light and it obeys his mental commands.

Galan007
His hammer can move at several times the speed of light and it obeys his mental commands. yes i know. but can thor react by the nanosecond?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Before I go.....

regardless, i can't see thor having enough time to utilize any sort of temporal attack, when faced with the sheer speed of the supermen.

yes i know. but can thor react by the nanosecond?

Thor can at least react by the micro second. Even at the speed of thought. So yes.

Galan007
Thor can at least react by the micro second. Even at the speed of thought. So yes. i was under the impression that a nanosecond < a microsecond/speed of thought.

ColossusGrundy
Team 1.

Not easily, but it would be done.

xJLxKing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Prime solos No way. The guy was clearly less powerful than Monarch.

The Pict
Team 1

dmills
How powerful was the Basic level Tyrant? I honestly can't remember. That was what, 12-13 years ago?

Slaanesh
Prime is in team 1..so team 1 FTW..

Prep-Man
Team 1 for the majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i was under the impression that a nanosecond < a microsecond/speed of thought.

I thought "Nanosecond > Microsecond"?

Anyways like I said, Thor can react at the microsecond or the speed of thought. That's all.

quanchi112

Anyways like I said, Thor can react at the microsecond or the speed of thought. That's all. I think that was a typo on his part.

xJLxKing

Anyways like I said, Thor can react at the microsecond or the speed of thought. That's all.
Nano is faster

Warlord
Thor was able to operate at light speed before the Odinforce. The odinforce is said to be able to augment it wielders stats at near infinite levels so I guess Thor's reaction rises up to the challenge. as for the magic immunity Tyrant can match with SM 1M while king thor easily disposes the vulnerable to magic supermen on the team.

xJLxKing
Thor was able to operate at light speed before the Odinforce. The odinforce is said to be able to augment it wielders stats at near infinite levels so I guess Thor's reaction rises up to the challenge. as for the magic immunity Tyrant can match with SM 1M while king thor easily disposes the vulnerable to magic supermen on the team.
There are a few character that are weak to magic. Prime is highly resistant, and S1M is immune. S1M can beat KT easily.

Without actual numbers you can't use the argument that he can easily his level to near infinite

Warlord
There are a few character that are weak to magic. Prime is highly resistant, and S1M is immune. S1M can beat KT easily.

Without actual numbers you can't use the argument that he can easily his level to near infinite

I said what was stated on panel.

SM1M beating EASILY rune magic Thor is just your opinion and I don't really see that happening

xJLxKing
I said what was stated on panel.

SM1M beating EASILY rune magic Thor is just your opinion and I don't really see that happening
This is NOT Rune King Thor. This is just KT.

That statement can't be used.

Warlord
This is NOT Rune King Thor. This is just KT.

That statement can't be used.

just OF Thor huh?

ok then... he can't win this

as for the statement you don't need to have numbers just accept the fact that OF can amp all his stats (as Thor said to) great (if you don't like infinite) levels.

That added to the fact that Thor has been shown to operate at lightspeed should be enough to show that speed won't be the factor.

Still if this is not Rune Thor he looses to SM1M

xJLxKing
just OF Thor huh?

ok then... he can't win this

as for the statement you don't need to have numbers just accept the fact that OF can amp all his stats (as Thor said to) great (if you don't like infinite) levels.

That added to the fact that Thor has been shown to operate at lightspeed should be enough to show that speed won't be the factor.

Still if this is not Rune Thor he looses to SM1M
You don't seem to understand what I am saying. Think of it this way

My car can go faster with Nitros.

How fast is it going?
How much faster is it going then before?

Without number you can't really use it to in an argument. All you can say is that he can Amp his power. You still would need to proof by how much. Which you can't

Warlord

How fast is it going?

Without number you can't really use it to in an argument. All you can say is that he can Amp his power. You still would need to proof by how much. Which you can't

buddy a guy who can operate at lightspeed before amp has no problems operating at nanosecs after amp.

and OF is a significant amp if we judge by the effect it has on his strength and durability.

by the way don't use nitro on your car just get one with the right engine...smile

Galan007

Anyways like I said, Thor can react at the microsecond or the speed of thought. That's all. i was of the impression that a nanosecond is < (less than) a microsecond.

thus, thor's speed could be put in check by some of the supermen.

xJLxKing
buddy a guy who can operate at lightspeed before amp has no problems operating at nanosecs after amp.

and OF is a significant amp if we judge by the effect it has on his strength and durability.

by the way don't use nitro on your car just get one with the right engine...smile
I already posted the speed of Nano, and Micro seconds. Nano is much faster. 1/3 faster(i think). So the amp would have to be 33% or higher to be as fast, or faster. Got proof evil face ?

DarkOdin

How fast is it going?

Well it is hard to say if either would be faster we have seen the Thor with just a little Odinpower "again no number"

Take a hit from the destroyer's beam Then beam alone was enough to cut mjolnir in pieces if we apply this same theory to his speed or even just his relfexs he should have little to no problem reacting to anything speedwise. Also with full acces to the Odinpower his durability will be way above what he had when he got blasted by the destoyer so who is to say anyone on the team could hurt him"this is pushing it but i am just saying"

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supermen win. Mostly because of the strongest player on the battlefield; Superman one million. Armed with immunity to magic, incredible strenght, something like a GL ring, ablility to absorb energy, 10 sense, and just pure awesomeness, team 1 wins.

Tyrant, KT, and Morg are the dangerous one.
Prime, BZM, S1M are the dangerous ones

So, you view King Thor and Morg (WOL) above Thanos? I disagree with that. I think Thanos takes either unless its RKT. King Thor while a big asset because of his versatility and power output has lost to Rulk which I don't think would happen to Thanos.

That being said Team one wins because of Superman 1 million and what I have seem of his feats. DP Tyrant and Thanos are the last ones standing for Team 2 but go down.

gogogadgetgo
yeah, and while we're at it let's give superman a sundip, or put him in the cosmic armor. jr_erm02

why not both? while we're on the topic, why not throw in the sword of superman for pure cheezyness

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, you view King Thor and Morg (WOL) above Thanos? I disagree with that. I think Thanos takes either unless its RKT. King Thor while a big asset because of his versatility and power output has lost to Rulk which I don't think would happen to Thanos.

That being said Team one wins because of Superman 1 million and what I have seem of his feats. DP Tyrant and Thanos are the last ones standing for Team 2 but go down.

The KT that lost to Rulk had only a portion of the OF. Also that was Rulk........the same guy who killed grandmaster,koed watcher etc. that arc is ridiculousness of the highest order. Regardless, the KT that we have here is completely different as he had the full OF. its a different ball game entirely.
I have no doubt though that thanos would soundly defeat Morg with the WOL. (im not sure how he got such a high rep on here, i fancy an all out surfer being able to take him out tbh)

Back to the thread though team 1 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
The KT that lost to Rulk had only a portion of the OF. Also that was Rulk........the same guy who killed grandmaster,koed watcher etc. that arc is ridiculousness of the highest order. Regardless, the KT that we have here is completely different as he had the full OF. its a different ball game entirely.
I have no doubt though that thanos would soundly defeat Morg with the WOL. (im not sure how he got such a high rep on here, i fancy an all out surfer being able to take him out tbh)

Back to the thread though team 1 wins. You really fancy an all out Surfer beating Morg with the wol when he himself saidi their combined might couldn't beat Morg?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.