Stealth Wars!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Naked Snake (pistol)
Solid Snake (pistol )
The Boss (pistol)

vs.

Agent 47 (pistol)
Altair (assassination blade)
Ezio (assassination blades and hidden gun)
Sam Fisher (pistol)
James Earl Cash(Butcher Knife)
Garret (bow and arrows *50 quanity)
Violette Summer (pistol)

battle takes place on a big island......... many trees and stuff to hide behind can the MGS guys takedown a bunch of Stealth Superstars

MooCowofJustice
I think it was decided in a Sam Fisher vs Solid Snake thread that Snake cannot beat Fisher when it comes to stealth operations.

Oh, and Sly Cooper solos them all.

KingD19
Snake has never stealthed anyone besides random soldiers, and The End, but he's an old fart.

NemeBro
Who is also a master of camoflauge, actually becoming part of his surroundings. Plus he is really fast.

iChaos
For a old ****er, he's pretty fast (isn't he like 139?). The End is also an excellent sniper.

KingD19
Yeah, but when you sneak up on him, he's usually fallen asleep, and he only looks at certain parts of the jungle, avoid those and you're golden.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Who is also a master of camoflauge, actually becoming part of his surroundings. Plus he is really fast.

how is he a master of camouflage if you can see him from 200 feet away with the naked eye? no expression

NemeBro
The End?

iChaos
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
how is he a master of camouflage if you can see him from 200 feet away with the naked eye? no expression

Only if you have those special goggles.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by KingD19
Snake has never stealthed anyone besides random soldiers, and The End, but he's an old fart.

You can always camp out for a week and let him finally die of old age.

iChaos
^I just change the date on my PS2, lol.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by iChaos
Only if you have those special goggles.

with the naked eye too. you have to spot his gun and his head...

Kazenji
Don't know how you can put Ezio into it since the game is'nt out.

MadMel
i reckon ezio would simply have the same basic skills as atlair, just with better, more advanced equipment erm

however, i do agree its completely pointless for him to be on that list, as we can only assume what i said above, and we have no real evidence to support it...for all we know there could be a cutscene where he pulls off an awesome badass feat that makes him superior to altair......or he makes a complete moron out of himself...we dont know for certain, so he shouldn't be allowed in this fight..

Kazenji
Should change it to one of the Ninja's from Tenchu.

MooCowofJustice
Should change it to SLY COOPER.

Actual power of Invisibility and total silence when walking stomp this thread.

Q'Anilia
Does he stop emitting heat?

MooCowofJustice
Yes he does.

NemeBro
How do you know? no expression

KingD19
Sly Cooper automatically compensates for anything his opponent does.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by KingD19
Sly Cooper automatically compensates for anything his opponent does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.