Sephiroth vs. Dr. Manhatten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Sephiroth from Advent Children fights Dr. Manhatten from Watchmen.

One rule: Manhatten cant wipe Sephiroth from existence.

Wei Phoenix
Does killing him count as wiping him from existence to you? Nothing Sephiroth could do to win.

NemeBro
Manhattan can't wipe people from existance.

He pops Sephiroth like a balloon though.

Scythe
Manhatten takes this. Didn't he say something around the lines of him walking on the surface of the sun, or I may be mistaken. Regardless, he transports Sephy to the sun or mars and just leaves him there.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Manhattan can't wipe people from existance.

He pops Sephiroth like a balloon though.

That's what I meant. Manhatten can't make Sephiroth explode because that's why every fight involving Manhatten is spite.

Quincy
K then he grows giant and steps on him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Quincy
K then he grows giant and steps on him.

I think Sephiroth would just aim his sword up and when Manhatten attempts to step on him, he'll have the bottom of his foot meeting the tip of Sephiroth's sword.

Quincy
Yeah that'd stop him.

Scythe
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think Sephiroth would just aim his sword up and when Manhatten attempts to step on him, he'll have the bottom of his foot meeting the tip of Sephiroth's sword.

Remember when The Comedian told Manhatten that he could've turned the bullet he used to shoot the preggo lady into something else. Think it was steam or some shit, I have to re-watch the movie, but point is, he can turn Sephy's sword into cheesecake, then let it sit there cuz he probably doesn't eat anymore. Regardless, even if Manhatten gets reduced to nothingness, putting himself back together again was the first thing he learned how to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.