Pre-Crisis Amazo vs Protege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which one wins?

guy222
God-like child

Prep-Man
From what i remember, Amazo can be god like as well.

King Kandy
Only if he has someone godlike to copy, and it won't stop him from being annihilated in the first picosecond by Protege's LT powers.

Prep-Man
Protege always has his LT powers? Is that his base?

Knowsbleed33
Protege.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Protege always has his LT powers? Is that his base?
He doesn't have any powers at all then. This fight is stupid as obviously, a powerless robot>a powerless 10 year old.

Prep-Man
Then why would Protege get to copy a god like being and not Amazo? Based on the ability to copy, both are about even, I think.

Knowsbleed33
Amazo never copied anything near what Protege copied.

Prep-Man
Well, post crisis, Amazo copied Hourman's power, which was near limitless. And he amplified it as well. From what I recall, PC Amazo is more skilled in coping powers.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he copied half. Protege copied the LT, Eternity, Hawk God, Post-retcon Beyonder, Mephisto, Malevolence and the GotG.

Prep-Man
Didn't he state that his ability to copy something was limitless. Which is how he copied the Worlogog?

Knowsbleed33
Maybe. The Worlogog isn't the end all be all though. It's roughly akin to the IG.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Then why would Protege get to copy a god like being and not Amazo? Based on the ability to copy, both are about even, I think.
Protege would get the god power because it's something he's already absorbed. I had assumed that this was both of them with the powers they've acquired. If neither have their absorbed powers this thread is just a stupid h2h stalemate.

Prep-Man
That's not how I envisioned it, but who would be quick in absorbing whatever is in front of them or think of. It's possible that Amazo can copy Protege as well, thus making it a near stalemate.

Knowsbleed33
Amazo would copy Protege's ability to copy?

Prep-Man
He'd copy the abilities, knowledge, and various powers he's copied, I think. Though, not sure of the limit.

Knowsbleed33
But I thought they were starting at base levels?

psycho gundam
infinite power copy loop 404 error.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
But I thought they were starting at base levels?

I'm saying IF Protege starts to copy all the cosmics he's done before. It all depends on if Amazo can do the same. And start stacking his power with Protege's.

Knowsbleed33
If Protege had the LT's power in this fight he'd one-shot Amazo.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
infinite power copy loop 404 error. this.

King Kandy
Yeah this is either an endless stalemate, or Protege one shots. There are no other options and it's not even a debate (except arguing about the conditions of the thread itself).

wxyz
bump

operator616
PC Amazo never faced anyone of cosmic significance, his power is also susceptible to being absorbed quite easily (GL did it several times), and PC Aquaman (who was much weaker back then as he barely had any super strength at all) was able to KO him.

Protege, on the other hand, was able to mimic the powers of the entire cosmic hierarchy and his only limit was that he was unable to mimic an unseen thought, though he later adapted to that and was able to mimic the omnipotents (LT & co).

So what im trying to say here is, Protege utterly stomps.

Inedian
No contest... Protege by pure destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.