hercules vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spectrumenian
who wins

Spectrumenian
this time hercules DOES want to fight hulk

Warlord
Yeah, he did quite well against Hulk even if he wasn't fighting back but eventually he'll fall.

after a great fight though

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

iceman24567
Hulk 8/10

The Nuul
Hulk still kicks Hercs ass.

Juk3n
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk 8/10

just curious, how does Herc Put WWH down those 2 times?

iceman24567
Repeated nut shots

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juk3n
just curious, how does Herc Put WWH down those 2 times? Originally posted by Juk3n
just curious, how does Herc Put WWH down those 2 times?
And titty twisters.

guy222
WWH

Master Court
Savage Hulk has beaten the Hell out of Herc before. And always gives him a run for his money. WWHulk wins every time.

Mindset
WWH eventually.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Master Court
Savage Hulk has beaten the Hell out of Herc before. And always gives him a run for his money. WWHulk wins every time.

When has Savage Hulk beaten the hell out of Herc?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk 8/10 banner might get a better win/loss tally these days..just with his ipod

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
banner might get a better win/loss tally these days..just with his ipod Banner is pretty awesome at the moment and cocky as hell.

kgkg
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
When has Savage Hulk beaten the hell out of Herc? I remember seeing some scans awhile back of Hulk beating Herc badly but I'm pretty sure Leo was telling me that it was a depowered version of Hercules.

psycho gundam
herc still got two pieced by king hulk, so in the coarse of any fight they have he can't take two punches if he wants to stay conscious.

Master Court
Originally posted by kgkg
I remember seeing some scans awhile back of Hulk beating Herc badly but I'm pretty sure Leo was telling me that it was a depowered version of Hercules.

Yeah, but still... You know...

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
banner might get a better win/loss tally these days..just with his ipod Originally posted by iceman24567
Banner is pretty awesome at the moment and cocky as hell. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up thumb down

Spectrumenian
when did rulk fight hercules and where

Face of Olympus
WWH , he's a more savage fighter.

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=455172&highlight=title%3A%28hercules+vs+wwh%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.