Oblivion Vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/o24.jpghttp://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/o25.jpg

galactusischere
Abraxas wins
Oblivion is on par with Infinity
Abraxas>>>>>>>>>>>>Infinity

don't know why people consider him as a multiversal abstract

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Abraxas wins
Oblivion is on par with Infinity
Abraxas>>>>>>>>>>>>Infinity

don't know why people consider him as a multiversal abstract Oblivion at the end of the cycle is on par with Living tribunal, LT stated that himself. also Oblivion is omnipotent, there is only 1 for the multiverse

lastly oblivion is where the universe goes when destroyed by abraxes or entropy

CortSether
Oblivion.

guy222
Done before

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

lastly oblivion is where the universe goes when destroyed by abraxes or entropy

nope.
He didn't nullify them or erase them, he DESTROYED THEM.
Abraxas was DESTRUCTION.
Oblivion is NOTHINGNESS.
The only reason the UN worked on AB was because it restarted the muliverse so that Abraxas was NEVER FREED. He still exists within the devourer of worlds.
Abraxas, MJJ are the most powerful REAL villains in marvel who are written properly. Protege was the shitiest character I've ever seen. Come one defeating the LT then getting owned by a celestial?

SoulDevourer
nope.
He didn't nullify them or erase them, he DESTROYED THEM.
Abraxas was DESTRUCTION.
Oblivion is NOTHINGNESS. nulification>>>any other kinda destruction

Abraxas wins
Oblivion is on par with Infinity lol

Oblivion > infinity & other abstracs

abraxas can be nulified
oblivion IS nulification

SoulDevourer
also Oblivion is omnipotent, there is only 1 for the multiverse
thumb up that settles it cool

Colossus-Big C
nullified and destruction is basicly the same. they both go to oblivion

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
nulification>>>any other kinda destruction

lol

Oblivion > infinity & other abstracs

abraxas can be nulified
oblivion IS nulification

Abraxas was destroying universes with just approaching them.
a multi-verse is notying to him.
and Quasar powered by Infinity>Maelstrom powered by Oblivion.
Why would Oblivion who was MEANT TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF INFINITY be above it?
and for the UN incident READ my other post.
Nothingness Vs Destruction... destruction wins.

SoulDevourer
i dunno...like when u burn somethin u also destroy it but it stil exist (ash big grin) like theres a trace of it

but when somethins nulified its like it never existed

galactusischere
nullified and destruction is basicly the same. they both go to oblivion

nullified=erased
Destruction=Destroyed/annihlated/terminated
quite different

galactusischere
i dunno...like when u burn somethin u also destroy it but it stil exist (ash big grin) like theres a trace of it

but when somethins nulified its like it never existed
umm.. well..
ABRAXAS WINS

SoulDevourer
Abraxas was destroying universes with just approaching them.
a multi-verse is notying to him.were they nulified? (like universe 238 => unspace)
big deal its more like anomaly vs anomaly fight. not like oblivion went 1 on 1 vs infinity

btw infinity can also be nulified (like with the UN? or the celestial nulifier? or the IG when Adam erased a bunch o absracs?=
nope
oblivion is special hes > other abstracs
UN stated on panel that it can destroy abraxas so he can be nulified (at least by the UN)
if somethin nulified then its also destroyed
but somethin can be destroyed without being nulified

SoulDevourer
nullified=erased
Destruction=Destroyed/annihlated/terminated
quite different yup destruction < nulification

hey i jus destroyed a piece o paper (tore it in 2) Happy Dance

SoulDevourer
umm.. well..
ABRAXAS WINS ...thats it? big grin

Galan007
Oblivion at the end of the cycle is on par with Living tribunal, LT stated that himself. no.

Colossus-Big C

Nothingness Vs Destruction... destruction wins.

WTF?

how can you destroy nothingness its just void.

when something is destroyed the atoms are still there. when its nullified its erased from existance=nothingness

Hewhoknowsall
Abraxas may be stronger...

but how do you destroy entities such as death or oblivion? How?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Abraxas may be stronger...

but how do you destroy entities such as death or oblivion? How? you cant. it doesnt make sense to destroy what represents the void after destruction

SoulDevourer
WTF?

how can you destroy nothingness its just void.

when something is destroyed the atoms are still there. when its nullified its erased from existance=nothingness thumb up EXACLY

Galan007
but how do you destroy entities such as death or oblivion? How? had maelstrom's universe-imploding device been successful, even oblivion would have been destroyed:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251253_m1.jpg

so it's very possible to do.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
had maelstrom's universe-imploding device been successful, even oblivion would have been destroyed:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251253_m1.jpg

so it's very possible to do. that doesnt make sence. oblivion is just void unless mealstreme becomes oblivion after that

Hewhoknowsall
LOL yeah, how do you destroy nothingless?

SoulDevourer
um that dont make sense...if theres no oblivion then theres no nothin...so that means theres somethin? but if theres somethin then eternity & infinity exist cuz somethin exists...but then if theres no infinity or eternity either then theres nothin, but since theres no nothin then...confused

u sure thats canon? or is it like that anti-LT gun that Reed built? lol

Colossus-Big C
death and oblivion is not even shown in the picture though only infinity and eternity. sounds like bad writing

SoulDevourer
death can be nulified (shes = eternity & infinity, and PR beyonder did it anyway) but not oblivion

Galan007
that doesnt make sence. oblivion is just void unless mealstreme becomes oblivion after that a.) it's comics. things don't have to make sense.
b.) in the case i mentioned, nothing would have been left over from the resulting implosion. not even a 'void' would have remained.
---
that shouldn't come as too much of a shock though - as the same basic thing would have happened had edifice rex followed through with his threat of imploding/condensing the universe back into the cosmic egg from which existence spewed:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251255_er1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251256_er2.jpg

that's why oblivion himself was literally trembling at the thought of such an act:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251257_er3.jpg

death and oblivion is not even shown in the picture though only infinity and eternity. sounds like bad writing there was a SPECIFIC comment made that oblivion would also be destroyed. what doesn't compute?

Colossus-Big C
death can be nulified (shes = eternity & infinity, and PR beyonder did it anyway) but not oblivion im guessing it just destroys oblivions conciousness(ability to think and act) but the void still remains

galactusischere
thumb up EXACLY
not really.
When did Oblivion erase universes by approaching them? never
Abraxas did so.
1 for AB
Who was more feared? Abraxas
2 for AB
Who was DEFINATELY>>>multi-abstracts? Abraxas
3 for AB
Who had to be sealed off? Abraxas cause he was a more dangerous threat.
4 for AB
Abraxas wasn't nullified. The Multiverse was restarted so that Abraxas was never freed.
He STILL exists within the devourer of worlds.
Oh and Death has been killed before by the beyonder so there.
I am 100000000% sure Infiniy wouldn't have been able to overpower Abraxas. Hell even MULTI-ETERNITY couldn't.
5 for AB
Abraxas was only killed because of PIS.
He couldve easily recalled the UN to himself from the hands of Reed or speedblitz or kill him but did he? NO

and for destruction tearing a piece of paper in half doesn't quite mean that. It means destroying. I destroyed my planet. Planet=gone, it doesn't matter if its erased or destroyed IT IS GONE and is naturally irreversible.
Destruction>Nothingness
IMO

Colossus-Big C
a.) it's comics. things don't have to make sense.
b.) in the case i mentioned, nothing would have been left over from the resulting implosion. not even a 'void' would have remained.
---
that shouldn't come as too much of a shock though - as the same basic thing would have happened had edifice rex followed through with his threat of imploding/condensing the universe back into the cosmic egg from which existence spewed:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251255_er1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251256_er2.jpg

that's why oblivion himself was literally trembling at the thought of such an act:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2251257_er3.jpg

there was a SPECIFIC comment made that oblivion would also be destroyed. what doesn't compute? lol but you do know oblivions bio states that everything comes from oblivion so that means the cosmic egg was made from nothingness(by toaa or something)

Galan007
bios are meaningless when happenings from other comics contradict them.

Colossus-Big C

and for destruction tearing a piece of paper in half doesn't quite mean that. It means destroying. I destroyed my planet. Planet=gone, it doesn't matter if its erased or destroyed IT IS GONE and is naturally irreversible.
Destruction>Nothingness
IMO

like i said earlier if its destroyed. the atoms still reside in the universe.
if its nullified. even the atoms are erased from existance

Colossus-Big C
bios are meaningless when happenings from other comics contradict them. what if it was contradicted by ignorance of the writers to the abstracts history?

SoulDevourer
not really.
When did Oblivion erase universes by approaching them? no
Abraxas did so.he dont need to he IS non existence

its like sayin bullseye kills elektra, but when did death kill elektra, so bullseye > death? laughing out loud
batmans more feared
lol
he can be contained? not good . abstracs cant be contained
so what if he wasnt. he CAN be nulified
yeah well mutli eternity never do anythin anyway (iirc he cant intervene cuz he knows whats gonna happen or somethin like that)
oh the PIS card. Maelstroms killin machines also PIS like the LT-killing machine
big G took it away from abraxas, not good not good
if u erase it its gone
if u jst blow it up its still destroyed but wut about the debris? roll eyes (sarcastic)
rofl

galactusischere
lol but you do know oblivions bio states that everything comes from oblivion so that means the cosmic egg was made from nothingness(by toaa or something)

TOAA/PR Beyonder>PR MM>>>>LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....
UN>Abraxas>>Multiabstracts>>Oblivion/death/Eternity/Infinity/Galactus

there are some beings more powerful than them but im only using the guys in this debate

SoulDevourer
b.) in the case i mentioned, nothing would have been left over from the resulting implosion. not even a 'void' would have remained.thats also oblivion stick out tongue
wheres oblivion? huh
ok so oblivion would of been banished to...himself? so oblivion is destroyed but he still exist. paradox but like u said it dont have to make sense, so there! stick out tongue

Galan007
but like u said it dont have to make sense, so there! stick out tongue exactly. there are 2 separate instances i know of in which oblivion would have been destroyed.

though it might not makes sense from a real world point of view, it's comics. things don't have to makes sense.

SoulDevourer
exactly. there are 2 separate instances i know of in which oblivion would have been destroyed.ok but he would of still existed even tho he wuz destroyed big grin

yeah but dont u think there outa be limits even for comics? i mean serously thats not even comics its just...comical laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
TOAA/PR Beyonder>PR MM>>>>LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....
UN>Abraxas>>Multiabstracts>>Oblivion/death/Eternity/Infinity/Galactus

there are some beings more powerful than them but im only using the guys in this debate

oblivion is only placed next to eternity and infinity due to hierarchy. when his time come to erase everything in existance he would be above them.

SoulDevourer
actualy Oblivion is > other abstracs
thats why we never see him when the other abstracs convene, cuz hes above that sort of thing stick out tongue

galactusischere
he dont need to he IS non existence

its like sayin bullseye kills elektra, but when did death kill elektra, so bullseye > death? laughing out loud
That's rreverent. Abraxas was doing what he was supposed to do.
He was destruction. oblivion is nothingness so that means hes going to sit on his lazy ass for all eternity not doing his job?

he can be contained? not good . abstracs cant be contained
funny how we were just arguing about how and why Galactus's power was absorbed and contained by the Cosmic Cube Doom had.

So what if he wasn't. he CAN be nulified
He wasn't nullified...
He still exists within Galactus he IS NOT erased from all reality. The multiverse just got a reboot basically.

yeah well mutli eternity never do anythin anyway (iirc he cant intervene cuz he knows whats gonna happen or somethin like that)
oh the PIS card. Maelstroms killin machines also PIS like the LT-killing machine.
Bull he does intervene IF all reality is in danger IF he can which in Abraxas's case he couldn't.
big G took it away from abraxas, not good not good
UN=heart of Galactus, an aspect of him.
he then gave it to reed. AB could have easily gotten it back.

if u just blow it up its still destroyed but wut about the debris? roll eyes (sarcastic)
They both serve the same purpose.
The life for example on both occasions is gone and is irreversible.

galactusischere
oblivion is only placed next to eternity and infinity due to hierarchy. when his time come to erase everything in existance he would be above them.

Infinity already defeated Oblivion
Quasar powered by big I>Maelstrom powered by Oblivion

Even if he is multiversal he would still be light years behind Abraxas.

Colossus-Big C
Infinity already defeated Oblivion
Quasar powered by big I>Maelstrom powered by Oblivion i clearly said at the END OF THE CYCLE HE IS MORE POWERFUL. it wasnt the end of the cycle when they battled it was during it

SoulDevourer
That's rreverent. Abraxas was doing what he was supposed to do.
He was destruction. oblivion is nothingness so that means hes going to sit on his lazy ass for all eternity not doing his job?nope, if abraxas wuz erasing things, then it means oblivion gonna sit & enjoy big meal big grinyup cosmic cube > big G (thats what it looked like =anyway)so what, he CAN be nulified (stated onpanel) so hes not > nulificationwe never get so see him intervene. that dont mean shit tho, i mean Living Tribunal dint intervene when MJJ wuz threatenin all of MU, but that dont mean LT < MJJ does itby takin it from reed maybe lolyeah but one does it better then the other ^^no it aint, if its just destroyed then any good moleculer manipulator can put it together again

galactusischere
nope, if abraxas wuz erasing things, then it means oblivion gonna sit & enjoy big meal big grinyup cosmic cube > big G (thats what it looked like =anyway)so what, he CAN be nulified (stated onpanel) so hes not > nulificationwe never get so see him intervene. that dont mean shit tho, i mean Living Tribunal dint intervene when MJJ wuz threatenin all of MU, but that dont mean LT < MJJ does itby takin it from reed maybe lolyeah but one does it better then the other ^^no it aint, if its just destroyed then any good moleculer manipulator can put it together again

ok im not going to quote it all one by one.

first of all the universes WERE destroyed not ERASED from all existence.

Nope that is BS.

He is>nullifictation if he was never in the first place BORN INSIDE of Eternity. He wasn't defeated and contained, he was born and before he managed to get out imprisoned.

He did later intervene agaisnt MJJ.

Yup Abraxas actually did it while Oblivion tried to do it and got his ass handed to him by Infinity and Quasar.

Which has never been shown in comics even. As far as I recall only Eternity actually did that.

galactusischere
i clearly said at the END OF THE CYCLE HE IS MORE POWERFUL. it wasnt the end of the cycle when they battled it was during it

at the end of the cycle Oblivion=LT?

laughing ... no

Colossus-Big C
at the end of the cycle Oblivion=LT?

laughing ... no no i admit im wrong at that but at the end of the cycle he is>>>>>all abstracts

Hewhoknowsall
A little off topic: Wait...didn't the LT "die" when Thanos absorbed him? Doesn't that mean that he was overcame by Death? Does that mean that Death > LT?

Or was he simply "nullified"? If so, then does that mean that Oblivion > LT?

Or does getting absorbed count as neither?

Colossus-Big C

Yup Abraxas actually did it while Oblivion tried to do it and got his ass handed to him by Infinity and Quasar.

they only defeated maelstrom(or whatever his name). if you look at the images. oblivion was beating infinity in the backround

SoulDevourer
ok im not going to quote it all one by one.

first of all the universes WERE destroyed not ERASED from all existence.then they were ONLY destroyedw/e it is your answering to no it isnt big grin...that dont even make sense
and wut that gotta do with being > nulification?
oh? when?
no he didnt ^^
post recon molecule man can recreate galaxies so a planet aint big deal IMO laughing out loud
and phenix can manipulate all atoms of a universe

SoulDevourer
A little off topic: Wait...didn't the LT "die" when Thanos absorbed him? Doesn't that mean that he was overcame by Death? Does that mean that Death > LT?

Or was he simply "nullified"? If so, then does that mean that Oblivion > LT?

Or does getting absorbed count as neither? wasnt that only a mbody of LT?

Colossus-Big C
wasnt that only a mbody of LT? it was only an mbody
LT really has no form just like oblivion. the bodies you see are just images created to represent them

galactusischere
then they were ONLY destroyedw/e it is your answering to no it isnt big grin...that dont even make sense
and wut that gotta do with being > nulification?
oh? when?
no he didnt ^^
post recon molecule man can recreate galaxies so a planet aint big deal IMO laughing out loud
and phenix can manipulate all atoms of a universe

yes destroyed, he was destruction.

yes he did he was casually floating when all of the structures of the universe he was in were falling

ur comparing Pre-retcon MM to Oblivion
LMAO laughing out loud

galactusischere
it was only an mbody
LT really has no form just like oblivion. the bodies you see are just images created to represent them
none of the abstracts have mbodies.
not just oblivion.

SoulDevourer
yes destroyed, he was destruction.yeah me too
i jus destroyed another piece o paper hey its ireversible too! Happy Dance

(ok so i dint but i could of stick out tongue)

when did i compare PR beyonder to oblivion? huh

galactusischere
yeah me too
i jus destroyed another piece o paper hey its ireversible too! Happy Dance

(ok so i dint but i could of stick out tongue)

when did i compare PR beyonder to oblivion? huh

Not really u can tape it back

"PR MM did it 2 big deal IMO laughing out loud "

Did Roma and Merlyn interfere with Oblivion's work like they did with Abraxas's and MJJ's?

NO the guardians of all existence didn't see him much of a threat and that is why Abraxas wins.

P.S. answer me this, in marvel comics is there more destruction or more nullification?

SoulDevourer
Not really u can tape it back

"PR MM did it 2 big deal IMO laughing out loud "

Did Roma and Merlyn interfere with Oblivion's work like they did with Abraxas's and MJJ's?they dint interfere

when they erased 238 its allmost they were worshippin Oblivion (they gave him an entire universe! laughing out loud beats even what Thanos did for Death)

there a LOT more destruction like when a grenade blow up, mucho destructon
thats why nulification is better, destruction is so common, so there Happy Dance

galactusischere
they dint interfere

when they erased 238 its allmost they were worshippin Oblivion (they gave him an entire universe! laughing out loud beats even what Thanos did for Death)

there a LOT more destruction like when a grenade blow up, mucho destructon
thats why nulification is better, destruction is so common, so there Happy Dance

ok there is no point in arguing u wont agree with me and i wont agree with u.
it depends how u look at it.

SoulDevourer
ok there is no point in arguing u wont agree with me and i wont agree with u. i disagree

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
none of the abstracts have mbodies.
not just oblivion.

what?

galactusischere
what?

lol I meant ALL of the abstracts have mbodies

AsbestosFlaygon
I don't know where people are pulling off that 'Obivion > all abstracts' BS.

LT, Eternity, Galactus, and Death >>> Oblivion unless officially stated by Marvel and/or written on-panel.

galactusischere
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

LT, Eternity, Galactus, and Death >>> Oblivion unless officially stated by Marvel and/or written on-panel.

Yea its all BS Oblivion can't be above the others.

Knowsbleed33
Abraxas only has the ability to empower Oblivion.

Colossus-Big C
Yea its all BS Oblivion can't be above the others. they was created from oblivion

Colossus-Big C

LT, Eternity, Galactus, and Death >>> Oblivion unless officially stated by Marvel and/or written on-panel. that was retarded.

death is nothing but a minor side of oblivion.

like eternity is a side of infiinity

Knowsbleed33
In Quasar, Deathurge once mentioned that even Death answers to Oblivion.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
In Quasar, Deathurge once mentioned that even Death answers to Oblivion. yes he did. it also says oblivion has supremacy over eternity/infinity at the end of the cycle

galactusischere
So let me get this straight
Oblivion>Death and Infinity>Eternity?

I don't believe it but EVEN if that is true, Abraxas was>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......all of them combined

Colossus-Big C
So let me get this straight
Oblivion>Death
Infinity>Eternity?

Correct

galactusischere
Correct

no.
It has been stated that Infinity=Eternity
Eternity=Universe/Space
Infinity=Time
don't know about death and oblivion but im positive that its true.

Colossus-Big C
no.
It has been stated that Infinity=Eternity
Eternity=Universe/Space
Infinity=Time
don't know about death and oblivion but im positive that its true. thier equal in position(hierarchy) but power wise, no.

also (see scan) death eternity and infinity were all created from oblivion

galactusischere
thier equal in position(hierarchy) but power wise, no.

also (see scan) death eternity and infinity were all created from oblivion

post it.

Powerwise they are.
its in the handbook and everyone says it.
Infinity had in the past stalemated Oblivion AND Quasar empowered by her has already defeated Maelstrom empowered by Oblivion.
Post scan and ill believe u

Colossus-Big C
Shows oblivion is multiversal not universal like the others. and created him self

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/o27.jpg

Shows everything is made from him

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/o34.jpg

galactusischere
Shows oblivion is multiversal not universal like the others. and created him self

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/o27.jpg

Shows everything is made from him

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/o34.jpg

thats nice but what about, Death calling Oblivion her superior or Infinity saying that shes>big E?

Colossus-Big C
thats nice but what about, Death calling Oblivion her superior or Infinity saying that shes>big E?
Multiverse abstract>>universe abstract nuff said

galactusischere
Multiverse abstract>>universe abstract nuff said

ok fine Oblivion>regular abstracts(though i highly doubt it it only said he was there before the multi-verse which is bull, Galactus has been said to be the oldest being after the LT).
what about Infinity and Eternity?
oh and Abraxas practically made MULTI-Eternity cry for help..

Nothingness<Destruction

SoulDevourer

Nothingness<Destruction thats some serously screwy logic man laughing out loud laughing out loud

btw how many universes did Abraxas destroy total?

Knowsbleed33
I don't believe it but EVEN if that is true, Abraxas was>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......all of them combined

?Que

It can be argued that Abraxas is an agent of Oblivions. Abraxas' sole purpose is to bring about the end of the universe which is exactly what Oblivion wants.

AsbestosFlaygon
that was retarded.

death is nothing but a minor side of oblivion.

like eternity is a side of infiinity
facepalm

Mr. Master said that Eternity >>> Infinity (and has provided proof) and that Infinity is just but a part of himself.
I highly doubt you know more about Marvel Cosmology than Mr. Master, you retarded piece of shit.

?Que

It can be argued that Abraxas is an agent of Oblivions. Abraxas' sole purpose is to bring about the end of the universe which is exactly what Oblivion wants.
Until you can provide any sort of evidence for that claim, the burden of proof is upon you.

Colossus-Big C
facepalm

Mr. Master said that Eternity >>> Infinity (and has provided proof) and that Infinity is just but a part of himself.
I highly doubt you know more about Marvel Cosmology than Mr. Master, you retarded piece of shit.

Until you can provide any sort of evidence for that claim, the burden of proof is upon you. blink blink Crack is a hell of a drug. are you freeking retarded?

Oblivion was the first abstract ever created he came before the multiverse itself. and is stated on panel. the others cam FAR after along with the fact that they are made from him. and how are single universe abstracts greater than a multiverse absract?

this is all on panel. are you just pulling shit out of your butt??

galactusischere
blink blink Crack is a hell of a drug. are you freeking retarded?

Oblivion was the first abstract ever created he came before the multiverse itself. and is stated on panel. the others cam FAR after along with the fact that they are made from him. and how are single universe abstracts greater than a multiverse absract?

Maybe Oblivion>other abstracts
What about Eternity and Infinity????
It was never stated that either of them were superior to each other.
and Galan was born before Eternity, Death, Infinity.
Does that mean Galactus>them? at best w/o the UN he would be = to them.
Abraxas was born after all of the abstracts.
We know that he is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all of them
Abraxas was greater than MULTI ABSTRACTS.

galactusischere
double post.

bbrem123
wait i thought abraxas was born when galactus was??

galactusischere
Originally posted by bbrem123
wait i thought abraxas was born when galactus was??

no.
He wa born within Eternity and sealed within Galactus prime.
so AFTER

galactusischere
blink blink Crack is a hell of a drug. are you freeking retarded?

here u go take a look.
With some of it I disagree like IG being placed after Meggan, Cap Britain w/ amulet and sword, and MJJ while should have been above them on the list but most of it good.
Credit to Mr. Master
link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425534

galactusischere
?Que

If we go by that logic then it can be argued that Oblivion is an agent of Abraxas. Oblivon wants to bring an end to everything which is exactly what Abraxas wants.

see?

Colossus-Big C
If we go by that logic then it can be argued that Oblivion is an agent of Abraxas. Oblivon wants to bring an end to everything which is exactly what Abraxas wants.

see? but oblivion is the one who feeds on the destroyed universe stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
here u go take a look.
With some of it I disagree like IG being placed after Meggan, Cap Britain w/ amulet and sword, and MJJ while should have been above them on the list but most of it good.
Credit to Mr. Master
link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425534 that settles things oblivion is above the abstracts . it takes a combined effort of multi eternity, multi infinity and atleza to keep the multiverse from falling into oblivion

galactusischere
that settles things oblivion is above the abstracts . it takes a combined effort of multi eternity, multi infinity and atleza to keep the multiverse from falling into oblivion

But?
Abraxas was one place above Oblivion.
Mr. Master knows what hes talking about.

oh and one more thing Quasar ESCAPED OBLIVION after he was nullified by the Magus when Magus had the IG.

Abraxas had destroyed countless universes during the short period of time he was free.
what did Oblivion do?
NOTING
P.S. atleza is VERY weak read Marvel The End

Colossus-Big C
But?
Abraxas was one place above Oblivion.
Mr. Master knows what hes talking about.

oh and one more thing Quasar ESCAPED OBLIVION after he was nullified by the Magus when Magus had the IG.

Abraxas had destroyed countless universes during the short period of time he was free.
what did Oblivion do?
NOTING
P.S. atleza is VERY weak read Marvel The End idk about abraxas. but oblivion has a deal with multi eternity and infinity. not to interfear with universe untill the end of the cycle so he cant really do anything

galactusischere
idk about abraxas. but oblivion has a deal with multi eternity and infinity. not to interfear with universe untill the end of the cycle so he cant really do anything

so u admit Abraxas>Oblivion?

SoulDevourer
so u admit Abraxas>Oblivion? abraxas serves oblivion

galactusischere
abraxas serves oblivion

Mr. Master knows more about this stuff than us 3.
and he says Abraxas>Oblivion.
Abraxas had destroyed many UNIVERSES by just approaching them. and he was free for what a few weeks?
Oblivion has been there for alot longer and what has he ever done?
oh get his ass handed to him by Infinity?
allow Quasar escape from his realm?
PATHETIC

SoulDevourer
Mr. Master knows more about this stuff than us 3.
and he says Abraxas>Oblivion.so? and where does he say that? quote?Originally posted by galactusischere
He wa born within Eternity ah so your saying hes < eternity?yup he serves Oblivion well big grin no its malestrom who get pwned
and Q dint "escape" oblivion let him go

galactusischere
so? and where does he say that? quote?

Link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425534

some of it I dont agree with like HoM wanda, UN, and IG being placed lower than MJJ, Fury, Meggan, and cap britain w/ sword and amulet but overall its good.
Abraxas is one place above Oblivion.

ah so your saying hes < eternity?
Scathan was born within Eternity...
and he was above the LT. sure crappy story but that logic doesn't apply here.

yup he serves Oblivion well big grin no its malestrom who get pwned
and Q dint "escape" oblivion let him go

no..
If Oblivion is so powerful why doesn't he ever get off his lazy ass and do his own work?
how do we know if Oblivion doesn't work for Abraxas? Abraxas's purpose was destruction as well.

Maelstrom POWERED BY OBLIVION vs Quasar POWERED BY INFINITY.
and Maelstrom LOST.
hmm...
what does that tell ya?

SoulDevourer
Link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425534

some of it I dont agree with like HoM wanda, UN, and IG being placed lower than MJJ, Fury, Meggan, and cap britain w/ sword and amulet but overall its good.
Abraxas is one place above Oblivion.yaeh well if Abraxas embody destruction then he serve Oblivion direcly or indirecly

btw Mr M changed his mind about PR Beyonder (now he places him > HOTU iirc)that even canon?could say the same about TOAA laughing out loud gee man serouslylol LOL its like comparin Jug & Cytorak cuz Jugs powered by Cytorak laughing out loud

galactusischere
yaeh well if Abraxas embody destruction then he serve Oblivion direcly or indirecly

btw Mr M changed his mind about PR Beyonder (now he places him > HOTU iirc)that even canon?could say the same about TOAA laughing out loud gee man serouslylol LOL its like comparin Jug & Cytorak cuz Jugs powered by Cytorak laughing out loud

ok u disagree and I disagree. unless somebody else comes and debates we wont have a conclusion

P.S. this is off topic but Galactus sent the Sphinx into a time loop. warped reality.
and for Kubik saying Galactus>himself I still cant find the scan but he says it when he tells MM his theory of Galactus's cycle

Colossus-Big C
lol @ this thread. even if abraxas is >than oblivion he still cant hurt him so its stalemate

galactusischere
lol @ this thread. even if abraxas is >than oblivion he still cant hurt him so its stalemate

even if oblivion is >than Abraxas he still cant hurt him so its stalemate.
Destruction nuff said

Colossus-Big C
even if oblivion is >than Abraxas he still cant hurt him so its stalemate.
Destruction nuff said destroy what? his mbody? thats all that can be destroyed. so if this is what this is about then fine he destroys the mbody. but its nothing but a image to see them. the still exist with or without it

galactusischere
destroy what? his mbody? thats all that can be destroyed. so if this is what this is about then fine

re-read it
I reversed ur point.
u said even if abraxas>oblivion he can't kill him.
and I said even if Oblivion>abraxas he can't still kill destruction.
Oblivion can't pack as much power as the UN does

and if ur so sure that Oblivion beats Abraxas then why bother making this thread?

SoulDevourer

Oblivion can't pack as much power as the UN does ...wut

galactusischere
...wut

simple Oblivion's nullification power is FAR below the UN

SoulDevourer
simple Oblivion's nullification power is FAR below the UN lol

SoulDevourer
this threads comedy laughing out loud

galactusischere
lol

give me 3 good reasons why oblivion is > abraxas.

Colossus-Big C
re-read it
I reversed ur point.
u said even if abraxas>oblivion he can't kill him.
and I said even if Oblivion>abraxas he can't still kill destruction.
Oblivion can't pack as much power as the UN does

and if ur so sure that Oblivion beats Abraxas then why bother making this thread? i didnt said i am sure. and after reading the link you provided i cal this fight a stalemate

Knowsbleed33

see?

Except it's Abraxas' job to end everything. Oblivion just wants to be the one that is there in the end. During Cosmics in Collision, Infinity stated that when the universe ends, Oblivion will be supreme.

galactusischere
I calc this fight a stalemate

cool good enough for me

SoulDevourer
give me 3 good reasons why oblivion is > abraxas. cuz theres many abraxases but only 1 oblivion, cuz everythin abraxas does serves oblivion, cuz nulification > destruction/death/w-e, and cuz i say so (bonus reason 4 u)

now u gimme 300 reasons why abraxas is > oblivion

galactusischere
Except it's Abraxas' job to end everything. Oblivion just wants to be the one that is there in the end. During Cosmics in Collision, Infinity stated that when the universe ends, Oblivion will be supreme.

Universe<Multiverse
We didn't get to see much of Abraxas, who knows maybe he would have been supreme if he fulfiled his task?
plus the universe still exists so...

SoulDevourer
i cal this fight a stalemate i cal this fight end with abraxas going to...oblivion ^_^

SoulDevourer
Universe<Multiverse yup and abraxas is universal character (1 abraxas for each galactus)

Knowsbleed33
Universe<Multiverse
We didn't get to see much of Abraxas, who knows maybe he would have been supreme if he fulfiled his task?
plus the universe still exists so...

Infinity specified the Universe. Oblivion specified the Multiverse in Iceman. He stated that he exsisted before the Multiverse came to be.

You don't understand concepts do you? If Abraxas destroys everything, where does it all go? Into Oblivion, Abraxas is just feeding Oblivion power everytime is destroys things.

This isn't really a fight, Oblivion takes this handily.

galactusischere
cuz theres many abraxases but only 1 oblivion, cuz everythin abraxas does serves oblivion, cuz nulification > destruction/death/w-e, and cuz i say so (bonus reason 4 u)

now u gimme 300 reasons why abraxas is > oblivion

there is ONLY 1 abraxas.

Everything Oblivion does serves Abraxas.

Abraxas has accomplished ALOT more than da lazy ass Oblivion.

Abraxas made MULTIETERNITY cry for help.

UN only worked on Abraxas because....

Abraxas killed Galactuses with in all the universes.

Was destroying the MULTIVERSE by just existing..

Was more feared...

Roma and Merlyn took action against him

how many is that?

galactusischere
yup and abraxas is universal character (1 abraxas for each galactus)

no..

Knowsbleed33
You don't really know what you're talking about.

SoulDevourer
there is ONLY 1 abraxas.

Everything Oblivion does serves Abraxas.i tought u said he dont do nothin?yeah and even more then TOAA ermhaha. scan? how many unvierse did he destroy?yup it workedbig dealyeah hes a good servent
batmans even more feared big grinHEY the celestial nulifier woud also work against him (goin by wut Mr master said) still 0 stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Everything Oblivion does serves Abraxas? What kind of mental retardation is that? Abraxas did almost nothing in his story except kill some alternate reality Galactuses.

Colossus-Big C
i agree that in sheer power(out side oblivions realm) abraxas may be more powerful but he still cant harm oblivion.

oblivion can just go to his realm an absorb the multiverse along with abraxas in it

galactusischere
Everything Oblivion does serves Abraxas? What kind of mental retardation is that? Abraxas did almost nothing in his story except kill some alternate reality Galactuses.

is that so?

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1184/abw6aa.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1039/unabraxasmayhem2sh0.jpg
casually floating around while reality was being destroyed

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.jpg
kills reed with a gesture

Colossus-Big C
the only way to beat oblivion is to rapidly create making his void smaller and smaller

galactusischere
the only way to beat oblivion is to rapidly create making his void smaller and smaller

is that so?
then Abraxas wins
If eternity who is FAR below Abraxas could recreate earth, then surely Abraxas can create random things to make the void smaller and smaller

Colossus-Big C
is that so?
then Abraxas wins
If eternity who is FAR below Abraxas could recreate earth, then surely Abraxas can create random things to make the void smaller and smaller Eternity cannot expand his universe . and creating things inside a universe is nothing you have to expand the universe rapidly only LT can. if its not done by him oblivion would surley eat/destroy the excess into void.

unless abraxas has the power to switch places with oblivion and become it.

galactusischere
Eternity cannot expand his universe . and creating things inside a universe is nothing you have to expand the universe rapidly

ok im still sure he can make a universe under his own power given how powerful he was.

lets go feat-wise..
Oblivion's best feat is?

SoulDevourer
the only way to beat oblivion is to rapidly create making his void smaller and smaller void aint got no size

galactusischere
void aint got no size

ok then HOW do you beat Oblivion?

Colossus-Big C
ok then HOW do you beat Oblivion? You become him/it

SoulDevourer
ok then HOW do we beat Oblivion? u cant stick out tongue

even IF they coud someho create stuff till theres no void left then that mean theres Nothing left to create (cuz everythins been made)...wait..."Nothing"? oops thats Oblivion so hes still there 1 way or another stick out tongue

howver they can piss him off by creating more things (cuz "more something" = "less nothing"wink so that coud count as (temporary) defeat i guess

Colossus-Big C
u cant stick out tongue

even IF they coud someho create everything till theres no void left then that means theres Nothing left to create (cuz everything been made)...wait..."Nothing"? oops thats Oblivion so hes still there 1 way or another stick out tongue

however they can piss him off by creating more things (cuz "more something" = "less nothing"wink so that coud count as (temporary) defeat i guess yea that or if destroying his mbody counts as a win for them. because mbodys can be destroyed

galactusischere
u cant stick out tongue

even IF they coud someho create stuff till theres no void left then that mean theres Nothing left to create (cuz everythins been made)...wait..."Nothing"? oops thats Oblivion so hes still there 1 way or another stick out tongue

howver they can piss him off by creating more things (cuz "more something" = "less nothing"wink so that coud count as (temporary) defeat i guess

Im positive someone with the IG, LT, the Nemesis, HoM wanda, the fury, MJJ, sies can easily dispose of him.
so can Abraxas.
answer me this what are his biggest feats and what can he do to Abraxas?

Colossus-Big C
Im positive someone with the IG, LT, the Nemesis, HoM wanda, the fury, MJJ, sies can easily dispose of him.
so can Abraxas.
answer me this what are his biggest feats and what can he do to Abraxas? dispose of his conscience and mbody yes. the void no. so that can be a defeat.

galactusischere
dispose of his conscience and mbody yes. the void no
all of the ones mentioned are OMNIVERSAL or dam close anyways

Knowsbleed33
is that so?

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1184/abw6aa.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1039/unabraxasmayhem2sh0.jpg
casually floating around while reality was being destroyed

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.jpg
kills reed with a gesture

Wow, that's sooooo cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
all of the ones mentioned are OMNIVERSAL or dam close anyways Yea

galactusischere
Wow, that's sooooo cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oblivion's feats? if he even has one other than "he is nothiness" and "he was born before the Multiverse"

floating around while reality falls apart is pretty impressive in my book

Colossus-Big C
alright i end this thread with saying that abraxas destroying his "mbody" counts as a defeat or else this would be a never ending argument. how much power do you need to destroy an mbody??

galactusischere
alright i end this thread with saying that abraxas destroying his "mbody" counts as a defeat or else this would be a never ending argument. how much power do you need to destroy an mbody??

then Abraxas wins 10/10
Destroying mbodies wouldnt be that hard for someone like Abraxas
powerwise it should be obvious that Abraxas>Oblivion
The only reason people might say he wins is that he is nothigness and how is he going to hurt him.

and take a look at this..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t509837.html

galactusischere
Im gonna change my perspective on this and say that Oblivion takes this

Knowsbleed33
Oblivion's feats? if he even has one other than "he is nothiness" and "he was born before the Multiverse"

floating around while reality falls apart is pretty impressive in my book

Mr. M's example is a bit misleading. Infinity and Oblivion never actually battle. They fought through their avatars (Quasar and Maelstrom), and Quasar only won because of something that happened in an earlier issue when a being called Origin recreated Quasar with a new uniform. By doing that she made him an even greater temporal anomaly than Maelstrom was. Quasar won, and be extension, so did Infinity.

There old pact prevented them from directly acting against each other.

quanchi112
Everything Oblivion does serves Abraxas? What kind of mental retardation is that? Abraxas did almost nothing in his story except kill some alternate reality Galactuses. What feats does Oblivion have under his belt?

Mr Master

Mr. M's example is a bit misleading. Infinity and Oblivion never actually battle. They fought through their avatars (Quasar and Maelstrom), and Quasar only won because of something that happened in an earlier issue when a being called Origin recreated Quasar with a new uniform. By doing that she made him an even greater temporal anomaly than Maelstrom was. Quasar won, and be extension, so did Infinity.

There old pact prevented them from directly acting against each other.
I wouldn't say its misleading.

The fact is,
that Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion are the four cornerstones of Reality,
all are "equal" and all need each other to have purpose.

Abraxas was above Eternity/Infinity,
literally able to destroy them both with no effort except to exist in reality.

Imo, Abraxas curbstomps Oblivion.

guy222
Oblivion returns

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mr Master
I wouldn't say its misleading.

The fact is,
that Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion are the four cornerstones of Reality,
all are "equal" and all need each other to have purpose.

Abraxas was above Eternity/Infinity,
literally able to destroy them both with no effort except to exist in reality.

Imo, Abraxas curbstomps Oblivion. not really sence, theres a scan showing that the UN sends everything to oblivion, when abraxas destroys a universe it goes to oblivion. Why? because thats what he represents, the vast emptiness after complete destruction.
how can some one who represents the thing that comes after destruction be destroyed confused

even the UN all it could do is turn a part of oblivions nothiness into a universe.(the opposite of nullification)

Colossus-Big C
and also the eternities that are under abraxas is the single universe ones, multi-eternity and multi-infinity are on another level, oblivion doesnt have a lower universe form, the infinity he fought was the multi-infinity

rotiart
Death was defeated by inbetweener and beyonder before
and you can't prove it was mulit Infinity

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
Death was defeated by inbetweener and beyonder before
and you can't prove it was mulit Infinity death only represents death,
oblivion represents complete nothings there different, also oblivion at many times took deaths place when she was unable to kill some one and nullified them

SoulDevourer
not really sence, theres a scan showing that the UN sends everything to oblivion, when abraxas destroys a universe it goes to oblivion. Why? because thats what he represents, the vast emptiness after complete destruction.
how can some one who represents the thing that comes after destruction be destroyed confused

even the UN all it could do is turn a part of oblivions nothiness into a universe.(the opposite of nullification) i agree dis time ^^ (heck Abraxas himself was nulifed by the UN)

btw if everythin Abraxas destroys is nulified then Abraxas coudl be like a servent to Oblivion

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>