why are some of these forums so tl;dr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Philosophy
Religion
Conspiracy
Star Wars (all of them)

God, why cant people get to the point.

AsbestosFlaygon
Good point

See wut I did der?

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

steverules_2
lulface

JacopeX
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!

God, why cant people get to the point. Because they try to intimidate everyones intelligence as they fail to realize that many simply ignore the long post and just take it from the title of the thread.

That or they are just trying to sound technical and intelligent over the internet to maintain respect in the debate without being mocked. But I can't see how posting something short can't be acceptable in the same concept as well. Oh well.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by steverules_2
lulface steverules 2???!!! wtf??
Originally posted by JacopeX
Because they try to intimidate everyones intelligence as they fail to realize that many simply ignore the long post and just take it from the title of the thread.

That or they are just trying to sound technical and intelligent over the internet to maintain respect in the debate without being mocked. But I can't see how posting something short can't be acceptable in the same concept as well. Oh well. tl;dr haermm

Dave_97
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Philosophy
Religion
Conspiracy
Star Wars (episodes 1-3)

God, why cant people get to the point. fix'd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.