who would be a bigger threat with the infinity gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
list from greatest to least

Apocolypse
Thor
High Evolutionary-highest form
WWH
Rulk
Bane
Juggernaut

kgkg
High Evolutionary

guy222
Rulk...written to true Loebness laughing out loud

galactusischere
Realisticaly?
Apoc or HE(depends which side hes on)
In comics?
Rulk with the LF

Colossus-Big C
lol

Mindset
Rulk.

An idiot with that kind of power would be dangerous.

Titsgalore
Rulk. He puched out a watcher and took down Thor you know

Master Court
Top to bottom, from the greatest threat to the (relatively)least threat.

Apocalypse/High Evolutionary

Thor
WWH/Juggernaut

Rulk

Bane

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that the IG is idiot proof, honestly you'd need to be a huge klutz to screw it up and anyone with the IG has about the same power, that's why threads that feature X character w/ IG vs Y Character really just boil down to IG vs Y Character.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk...written to true Loebness laughing out loud

thumb up

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
Rulk.

An idiot with that kind of power would be dangerous. Goes both ways I suppose (any1 read Hulk#15-16? ROFL)

Apocolypse is more consistent with IG on the list.

BattleMage

Slaanesh
Rulk..the other are worthless compare to him..

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that the IG is idiot proof, honestly you'd need to be a huge klutz to screw it up and anyone with the IG has about the same power, that's why threads that feature X character w/ IG vs Y Character really just boil down to IG vs Y Character.

so you think Yourself with the IG, would be stronger than Juggs with it?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
so you think Yourself with the IG, would be stronger than Juggs with it?
No we'd be the same.

Lord Feron
HE then Apoc

K Von Doom
It'd come down to intention because if we just base it on power, they'd all be the same.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by K Von Doom
It'd come down to intention because if we just base it on power, they'd all be the same.
I agree. The only real factors are intelligence and morality. So the most dangerous people with the IG are super-intelligent megalomaniacs with no moral fiber. (Thanos, Lex Luthor, Dr Doom, Darkseid, Vandal Savage, King Pin (heh Kingpin with IG, that needs to be a What if?))

klintypooh
A decent imagination would be helpful too.

Wild Shadow
Rulk or Bane would more then likely be driven mad with the omniscience aspect of the gauntlet when they 1st don it. they probably kill us all while they struggled to maintain their sanity.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Rulk or Bane would more then likely be driven mad with the omniscience aspect of the gauntlet when they 1st don it. they probably kill us all while they struggled to maintain their sanity.

Nebula managed to not go insane though.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I agree. The only real factors are intelligence and morality. So the most dangerous people with the IG are super-intelligent megalomaniacs with no moral fiber. (Thanos, Lex Luthor, Dr Doom, Darkseid, Vandal Savage, King Pin (heh Kingpin with IG, that needs to be a What if?))

Appocolypse and HE>KP

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Nebula managed to not go insane though.

nebula is thanos grand daughter.. alien cosmic adventurer.. her mental faculties should be more then that of an earth Terran.
she barely even manage to maintain her sanity and she still failed to master the guantlet and her grasp of reality was being held tenuously.

thats why adam warlock and strange were able to take it from her. stick out tongue

Spire
I remember when I pwned Nebula in Marvel Super Heroes with Iron Man...

Pretty good feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.