Asmodel vs. Doomsday(hp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins stick out tongue I think Asmodel wins. DD couldn't adapt past everything.

Prep-Man
dd

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
dd How?

Prep-Man
adapting.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think Asmodel wins. DD couldn't adapt past everything. but this HP DD right?

how does Az kill him?

h1a8
I think Asmodel wins. DD couldn't adapt past everything. He can't adapt to whatever kills him outright (as in one shot). If an attack doesn't one shot him then he will adapt.

SoulDevourer
but the Radiant 1-shot him & he adapted no problemo (and that wuz only DOS DD)

Prep-Man
I don't think Asmodel's light will effect DD.

quanchi112
adapting. He didn't adapt in dd wars or against imperiex's attack.Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but this HP DD right?

how does Az kill him? His power level could pull it off imo. Originally posted by h1a8
He can't adapt to whatever kills him outright (as in one shot). If an attack doesn't one shot him then he will adapt. When has this been stated? He can adapt to some attacks and what not but I don't see him adapting to the power level Asmodel can bring to the table. I think Asmodel can definitely kill him here. His heartbeat alone and the fact he was one of the biggest badasses out of all the angles in heaven proves he's got the proper tools to kill him.
but the Radiant 1-shot him & he adapted no problemo (and that wuz only DOS DD) When he comes back the attack shouldn't kill him but he will have lost the thread.Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't think Asmodel's light will effect DD. Why not?

SoulDevourer
When has this been stated? He can adapt to some attacks and what not but I don't see him adapting to the power level Asmodel can bring to the table. the radiant had "unlimited energy" it dont get bigger then that, but DD still adapted

btw even Imperiex cant kill DD permanently (he cant destroy the bones, and DD wuz gonna regenarate from the bones with time) so IMO DD could of adapted to that too

quanchi112
the radiant had "unlimited energy" it dont get bigger then that, but DD still adapted

btw even Imperiex cant kill DD permanently (he cant destroy the bones, and DD wuz gonna regenarate from the bones with time) so IMO DD could of adapted to that too It's been a while when did it say he had unlimited energy in that arc? That also has nothing to do with a different attack whereas Asmodel is a high ranking leader of the bull host who can shower the light of heaven on him which he certainly hasn't dealt with yet.

I never said Asmodel could kill him for good either, but Imperiex easily destroyed him and he didn't return. All you have to do is get one kill in to win a vs. thread here.

Omega Vision
Asmodel, the Chief Angel of the Bull host of Heaven right? Didn't the physically less than full powered electric blue Superman wrestle him into submission? H/P Doomsday is way stronger than Electric Blue Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Asmodel, the Chief Angel of the Bull host of Heaven right? Didn't the physically less than full powered electric blue Superman wrestle him into submission? H/P Doomsday is way stronger than Electric Blue Superman. No, they had a brief stalemate and the rest of jla cut Asmodel off so he couldn't appear in his true form on that plane anymore.

Supes was lucky they sent him away as quickly as they did.

Omega Vision
Oh okay, its been a while I just remember Kyle Rayner (i think) commenting on how Supes had an angel in a chokehold.
Asmodel was something of a joke to Neron (not that it says much on Asmodel's weakness) and I'm pretty sure he was somewhere around Etrigan's level. In that case H/P Doomsday mops the floor with him in pure h/h and probably takes a majority even if Asmodel uses magic. Has magic ever been shown to work on Doomsday?

quanchi112
Oh okay, its been a while I just remember Kyle Rayner (i think) commenting on how Supes had an angel in a chokehold.
Asmodel was something of a joke to Neron (not that it says much on Asmodel's weakness) and I'm pretty sure he was somewhere around Etrigan's level. In that case H/P Doomsday mops the floor with him in pure h/h and probably takes a majority even if Asmodel uses magic. Has magic ever been shown to work on Doomsday? Neron tricked Asmodel and nothing more. He knew they couldn't defeat the presence as the presence resides in everything. Asmodel is definitely built to pwn Neron with his angelic powers.

He's well above Etrigan. Why are you bringing up magic?

Omega Vision
I assume magic is Asmodel's greatest asset here. And isn't Neron at least near the level of the Spectre? If so I doubt Asmodel could have beaten him even without the trickery.

quanchi112
I assume magic is Asmodel's greatest asset here. And isn't Neron at least near the level of the Spectre? If so I doubt Asmodel could have beaten him even without the trickery. No, it really isn't. He has the scouring light of heaven which would dominate any high ranking demon like Etrigan or Neron.

I think this attack would also cripple DD.

Omega Vision
I know this is getting off topic but Neron is the most powerful of demons and I doubt Asmodel could beat a being that had some power over the Spectre.
In any case its purely hypothetical if such an attack would do anything to a non-demonic being since it sounds a little metaphysical to me.

Galan007
He didn't adapt in dd wars or against imperiex's attack. 1.) there really wasn't a need for doomsday to adapt during the DD wars. he was already capable of easily owning any character(s) placed in front of him, without further evolution.

2.) imo, imperiex represented a FAR more powerful force than doomsday had ever gone up against. thus, it came as absolutely no surprise that his blast would be sufficient to atomize DD. regardless, that instance has no bearing here. asmodel is NO imperiex.

Omega Vision
Hey on the subject of Imperiex, where was the Spectre when all that crap was going on?
And no Asmodel is no comparison to Imperiex, it's like comparing a Derringer Pocket Pistol to a 357 Magnum

quanchi112
I know this is getting off topic but Neron is the most powerful of demons and I doubt Asmodel could beat a being that had some power over the Spectre.
In any case its purely hypothetical if such an attack would do anything to a non-demonic being since it sounds a little metaphysical to me. Didn't he trick the Spectre? The Spectre would hand Neron his ass in a fight so I think it's a moot point.

If you have a good reason why you believe Neron could fare well against the scouring light of heaven I'm ready for one.Originally posted by Galan007
1.) there really wasn't a need for doomsday to adapt during the DD wars. he was already capable of easily owning any character(s) placed in front of him, without further evolution.

2.) imo, imperiex represented a FAR more powerful force than doomsday had ever gone up against. thus, it came as absolutely no surprise that his blast would be sufficient to atomize DD. regardless, that instance has no bearing here. asmodel is NO imperiex. 1.The point is he wasn't evolving past everything thrown his way.
He hadn't changed since hp and was still dealt with twice since then.

2.True, but the ease that DD was easily beaten shows me that Asmodel who represents a powerful force as well could do the same.

Prep-Man
Asmodel won't be able to harm DD. Not the way he does everyone else.

quanchi112
Asmodel won't be able to harm DD. Not the way he does everyone else. Why not? Are you saying DD>light of heaven?

Prep-Man
yes.

quanchi112
yes. Based on what?

Prep-Man
not effecting DD.

quanchi112
not effecting DD. If he hasn't went up against it before it will definitely effect him.

Prep-Man
DD is not even living, with no mind or heart. It won't be a factor, IMO.

quanchi112
DD is not even living, with no mind or heart. It won't be a factor, IMO. When DD is killed he isn't running around causing mischief so there is a big difference between a dead DD and an alive one.

Prep-Man
The light effects the living. DD is more like a Frankenstein. Will not work.

quanchi112
The light effects the living. DD is more like a Frankenstein. Will not work. DD is alive so I fail to see your point.

Prep-Man
not in the sense of say Superman or Orion.

quanchi112
not in the sense of say Superman or Orion. I know there are vast difference, but he is very much alive.

Prep-Man
yes, but he won't go to heaven or hell. I don;t see the light really effecting him and if it does, he'll just adapt.

quanchi112
yes, but he won't go to heaven or hell. I don;t see the light really effecting him and if it does, he'll just adapt. I know he won't but that's hardly here or there. The light effects him because he has never went up against anything like it before. Asmodel has the power to kill him.

Prep-Man
the light is not that powerful.

Galan007
1.The point is he wasn't evolving past everything thrown his way.
He hadn't changed since hp and was still dealt with twice since then.

2.True, but the ease that DD was easily beaten shows me that Asmodel who represents a powerful force as well could do the same. 1.) the point is: doomsday didn't need to evolve during the DD wars. he was already > anything and everything he faced.

2.) just because imperiex was able to do it, does NOT mean asmodel would be able to. like i said above, asmodel is NO imperiex.

quanchi112
the light is not that powerful. I beg to differ.Originally posted by Galan007
1.) the point is: doomsday didn't need to evolve during the DD wars. he was already > anything and everything he faced.

2.) just because imperiex was able to do it, does NOT mean asmodel would be able to. like i said above, asmodel is NO imperiex. 1)Yes, he was above the top tiers he faced and their attacks.

2)You don't have to be imperiex to beat DD. Just saying how easy it was for the probe to do so.

I think Asmodel definitely has the tools/ power level to pull off a kill.

Galan007
1)Yes, he was above the top tiers he faced and their attacks.

2)You don't have to be imperiex to beat DD. Just saying how easy it was for the probe to do so. 1.) cool, then you agree evolution was not needed. that was my only point.

2.) it was not an imperiex probe which 'killed' doomsday it was imperiex himself.

Prep-Man
Yep, Imperiex himself killed DD, not a probe. And Asmodel is NO Imperiex, so DD still.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
1.) cool, then you agree evolution was not needed. that was my only point.

2.) it was not an imperiex probe which 'killed' doomsday it was imperiex himself. 1.Yes, I agree he didn't evolve. I also don't think he needed to evolve against the oe as it just simply wasn't powerful enough to kill him.

2.Ah, I thought it was just another probe. Been a while since I read owaw.

I still think Asmodel has the power to do so.Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yep, Imperiex himself killed DD, not a probe. And Asmodel is NO Imperiex, so DD still. Are you saying only someone like Imperiex can kill DD at this level?

Galan007
1.Yes, I agree he didn't evolve. I also don't think he needed to evolve against the oe as it just simply wasn't powerful enough to kill him.

2.Ah, I thought it was just another probe. Been a while since I read owaw. 1.) thumb up

2.) yeah, it was THE imperiex. doomsday was destroying the probes like they were fodder.

Omega Vision
1.Yes, I agree he didn't evolve. I also don't think he needed to evolve against the oe as it just simply wasn't powerful enough to kill him.

2.Ah, I thought it was just another probe. Been a while since I read owaw.

I still think Asmodel has the power to do so. Are you saying only someone like Imperiex can kill DD at this level?
It doesn't have to be at Imperiex's level but I doubt Asmodel (based on feats) has the power to do it.

WhiteWitchKing
Since DD can't fly, Ass-model wins by flying away.

Omega Vision
Doesn't that count as a win for DD though?

WhiteWitchKing
Doesn't that count as a win for DD though?

Yes, for the forum. But from Ass-model's perspective, he wins by avoiding an a$$ raping.

quanchi112
1.) thumb up

2.) yeah, it was THE imperiex. doomsday was destroying the probes like they were fodder. K. I'm still too lazy to put my Superman disc in again for a quick peek.Originally posted by Omega Vision
It doesn't have to be at Imperiex's level but I doubt Asmodel (based on feats) has the power to do it. His heartbeat was desribed as a whole lot of atom bombs alone. Cronus and his pantheon who also had the power of the greek pantheon didn't attack them until they became more powerful because their fanatical and powerful. Asmodel was one of the baddest angels out there.

DD would be in for it.

Prep-Man
Asmodel's heartbeat is that of a thousand Hiroshemas.

quanchi112
Asmodel's heartbeat is that of a thousand Hiroshemas. Yeah, very impressive.

Galan007
K. I'm still too lazy to put my Superman disc in again for a quick peek. doomsday and superman easily shred through several imperiex probes:
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp1.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp2.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp3.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp4.jpg
---
then doomsday is 'killed' by THE imperiex:
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp5.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp6.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp7.jpg

quanchi112
doomsday and superman easily shred through several imperiex probes:
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp1.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp2.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp3.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp4.jpg
---
then doomsday is 'killed' by THE imperiex:
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp5.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp6.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imp7.jpg Yeah. I remember how impressive DD and Superman were together and then how insignificant they were when he showed up.

Zeuodin
Asmodel Wins. He has all of his powers plus the powers of the other angels. They have a sword that can cut thru any thing. They have a scream that can destroy matter on a submolecular level. He's stronger than Manhunter and Was able to match energy Superman. Who was stronger than the regular Superman. And Blue Superman was Using his Energy powers to fight Asmodel. Not physical powers. Asmodel Wins. Easily. One Scream and Doomsday is sub atomic ash.

Omega Vision
Blue Energy Superman was weaker than normal Superman on a physical level. There were a lot of trade offs but his strength and super-hearing suffered.

quanchi112
Blue Energy Superman was weaker than normal Superman on a physical level. There were a lot of trade offs but his strength and super-hearing suffered. They only fought briefly so it wasn't like they fought for a long time and Asmodel was bfr'd by the rest of the jla.

Omega Vision
But the fact that Asmodel didn't immediately crush Superman says something about Asmodel's physical limits.

Zeuodin
But the fact that Asmodel didn't immediately crush Superman says something about Asmodel's physical limits.
Not Really. He was toying with the Martian and wasn't scratched. Asmodel Thought the light of heaven would destroy Superman and he was caught off guard.

quanchi112
But the fact that Asmodel didn't immediately crush Superman says something about Asmodel's physical limits. No, it doesn't. He was completely fine and he just got through having his way with MM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.