Galactus heralds invade dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Galactus heralds use a warmhole and it sends them to dc universe. This is a fight that just happens no prep, earth heros hear about the invasion on news.

Galactus heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg (WOL)
Firelord
Terrax
Stardust

Would earth heros be able to stop them and theres noone outside of earth that can assist them.

The heralds arent holding back, they're intention is to kill everyone.

Prep-Man
swamp thing and Spectre clear it.

carver9
I hate you; my thread is pointless. You can close it now bada or pr : (

SouthSpawn
Are you guys referring to this Swawp Thing?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Swamp_Thing_(Alec_Holland)

Come on, this guy can't be all that powerful.

iceman24567
The most powerful elemental on earth?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Are you guys referring to this Swawp Thing?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Swamp_Thing_(Alec_Holland)

Come on, this guy can't be all that powerful.
Yup, he is very powerful. He can't even die.

As for the thread, Superman, Flash, Barry, Hal, and Zatanna dispose of the invaders

SoulDevourer
no1 outside earth can assist them means Specter dont have backing of the Presence stick out tongue

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yup, he is very powerful. He can't even die.

As for the thread, Superman, Flash, Barry, Hal, and Zatanna dispose of the invaders

So can the SwampThing beat a Sun Dipped Superman out for blood?

I am just curious.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
So can the SwampThing beat a Sun Dipped Superman out for blood?

I am just curious.
Mostly likely. I don't know how strong the recent one is. Galan surely knows, but in the past, ST beat Superman. Hell, at one point, it was one of the strongest beings in DC

Prep-Man
Didn't ST beat Pre-Crisis Superman at one point?

xJLxKing
Yeah

Mindset
One of the heralds blow up the Earth.

Slaanesh
DC or Marvel..both gonna get destroy by this team..

Prep-Man
ST can also reform across the universe, I believe. Destroy earth, but he still won't die.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
ST can also reform across the universe, I believe. Destroy earth, but he still won't die. How does that help anyone on Earth?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
swamp thing and Spectre clear it. I don't think he intended for either character to be involved. I think he meant for most of the earth bound heroes to have to deal with this threat.

Isn't Swamp Thing a vertigo character?

Omega Vision
Perhaps for fairness you could exclude ST (he's mostly Vertigo) and say that the Spectre's currently busy fighting Galactus himself.
Without those guys I'd say that it's a hell of a fight but in the end the Heralds get beaten.
I mean Supes can solo Terrax for starters.

-Pr-
The Heralds would have trouble with the JLA alone. Add in the JSA or the Titans, and they go down.

It's big G himself that's the problem. They have enough geniuses on Earth to figure it out if they have the time...

oh, right, no Galactus. Yeah, Heralds lose.

Omega Vision
It doesn't say anything about Galactus here. Just the Heralds.

Prep-Man
Not to mention Freedom Fighters, Sentinels of Magic, etc... Heralds get stomped.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It doesn't say anything about Galactus here. Just the Heralds.

yeah, i just saw that, and edited accordingly.

might close this as spite.

Omega Vision
Really has Galactus himself ever even stood up to every Marvel hero at once? DC Earth is more powerful than Marvel Earth (more, better organized superheroes) and the Heralds have individually been frustrated or even defeated by single Marvel Heroes.

Mindset
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.