Race War! The Infinities vs Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
The 2 races collide. which one is victorious?

King Kandy
What kind of fight is this, Infinites stomp.

guy222
Celestials

Scathan is a Celestial

That nonsense in GOTG and the upcoming FF #572. That's lousy

Knowsbleed33
Celestials win.

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials

Scathan is a Celestial

That nonsense in GOTG and the upcoming FF #572. That's lousy
Wait Scathan is going to be in FF #572?

Eternal Idol
I was never a fan of having so many abstracts beyond TOAA, LT, Galactus, Eternity/Infinity, Death/Oblivion, etc... but I digress...

Since the Infinites totally punked Eternity (who created the Celestials), I imagine they'd be much stronger.

Nihilist
Originally posted by King Kandy
What kind of fight is this, Infinites stomp.

guy222
Wait Scathan is going to be in FF #572?

Alternate Celestials prolly lose to Reed w/IG

No Scathan

King Kandy
Just read that FF arc so far. Man this arc is stupid. It's like, there's a billion reeds and it seems like every one of them possesses like an IG and fifty ultimate nullifiers. And i'm supposed to believe Celestials will pose any kind of threat to them. What a joke.

Prep-Man
Did they make Scathan into a joke?

King Kandy
He is not appearing. They haven't even fought the celestials yet. That's next issue.

basilisk
He is not appearing. They haven't even fought the celestials yet. That's next issue.

I can tell it's going to be bad.

guy222
It is

Seen four scans. Celestials kill, then Richard has the IG

That whole Reed solves everything is Bull****

Like I've said before, writers write wat they desire

Prep-Man
At least he has the IG. It's not like he invented something to take down a Celestial.

Knowsbleed33
That one Richards said he tried to take them on solo. He must've had an artifact to do so and they either survived it or they took it from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.