William Wallace vs Spartan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
If William Wallace fought a Spartan who would win. I say Spartan. The only chance William Wallace has is if he hits the Spartan with the ball & chain but that would just be deflected off of his shield. Any other weapon William Wallace has he has to come within the lethal range of the Spartans spear and the chain mail armor will not hold up against that.

William Wallace's weapons:
Claymore, Targe & Dirk, Ball & Chain, Warhammer

Spartan's weapons:
Spear, Short Sword, Javelin, Shield

Badabing
Transferring thread to Movies Vs Forum.

Darth Martin
The average "300" Spartan>Willaim Wallace.

First_Tsurugi06
Would make for a killer DW episode. I'm guessing that's the motif behind this thread.

American Dragon
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Would make for a killer DW episode. I'm guessing that's the motif behind this thread.

yes it was

Darth Martin
Well remeber the Spartan in "Deadliest Warrior" didn't have the superhuman stats like those in the movie.

ChakraStrings
William Wallace definatley. Spartans weren't THAT spectacular, at the battle of Thermapolyoe, people are quick to forget the 7,000 Allied Greek soldiers held the pass, not just the Spartans. William Wallace raised and led a rebel group against a much superiour force, and despite some bad losses gained some great victories.

Wallace is smarter, stronger, and more accustomed to fierce chaotic battle, and his claymore would easily deal with whatever the Spartan had.

BruceSkywalker
Braveheart destroys him

Rogue_Agent
They fight to a draw, because not only do I like and admire the Spartan, but I am related to William Wallace. So they end up making peace at the end, and they both go and kick the Viking's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.