Zohan versus Ozymandias...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Zohan thinks Ozymandias vandalized his hair salon with neosporin, so he goes to Ozy's office to beat the piss outta him. Ozy thinks Zohan is a criminal, so he dons hs armor and they go at it h2h. Fight is to the death.

dadudemon
Obviously, Zohan.

Unless you want to include Ozy's speed when he dodged that bullet, Ozy goes down absurdly fast.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmm.....I dunno, you think Ozy can use that speed at will? Should we say here that he can?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mmmm.....I dunno, you think Ozy can use that speed at will? Should we say here that he can?

If you want to keep this interesting, I say yes. However, Ozy moving at speeds relative to bullets in motion is more PIS than an actual ability, however, he did it on screen...so it is technically a feat. Whether or not he can do it regularly is questionable as he only did it that once.

But, again, if you want to give him that ability as part of his regular routine, then, yes, Ozy might be a good match for Zohan except, Ozy doesn't really have a way to knock out Zohan. I don't remember Zohan being dazed or phased by another thrown at him. Ozy his really strong....being able to smash a man's head through a very thick slab of marble. But, I don't think he's even a fifth as strong as Zohan.

And Zohan can kick someone in the face with both his feet.......at the same time. no expression

Rogue Jedi
I cant recall a Zohan feat that accurately shows his strength. Disco Disco!!!

KingD19
He kicked through a concrete wall, he ko'd 3 mean with a single hit each(or at least knocked them down). He caught a 50. Desert Eagle bullet between his thumb and finger.(Which should have broken them). I think he also did something that involved an RPG warhead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.