Zohan/Daredevil/Ozy versus Spiderman/Batman/NightOwl...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Zohan, Daredevil and Ozymandias face off against Spiderman, Batman and Night Owl.

Batman, Ozy and Night Owl are all in their armor. Spider Man is from the third movie. DD and Zohan are both at full strength (As are the others.) No weapons, with the exception of DD and Batman. DD has his batons, and Batman (TDK Batman) has all his gadgets/weapons.

The fight takes place at night in front of the salon where Zohan works.

Placidity
Web

Rogue Jedi
What about it?

KingD19
Zohan solos, he's easily the fastest person here, and his strength is pretty high up there.

Rogue Jedi
Zohan is uber fast, I agree, and he is the best combatant IMO, but I wonder IF Spidey gets him in his webbing, if Zohan can break free. Perhaps Ozy and Night Owl should change teams?

KingD19
I doubt Spidey would web Zohan, the guy outswam a jet ski, plus he's a legitimate bullet timer, he'd dodge those with no problems. If he did get webbed, he could more than likely break free, I remember he kicked through that concrete wall with no issues.

And yes, Ozy and Night-Owl should switch, having Ozy and Zohan on the same team means an ass kicking speedblitz. Ozy handles Batman and Night Owl single handed, Zohan takes out Spidey, and Daredevil sets up the gasoline so he can make his big burning DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.