Awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
http://www.themedguru.com/20091021/newsfeature/women-future-shorter-fatter-healthier-study-86130060.html#

Bicnarok
you'd better comment on your post rather quick. Others have been closed for posting pictures or videos without commenting on their content. Might just apply to the conspiracy forum mind (we are all one) thread (rule #3)

The main reason for us evolving to live longer, grow bigger have later menopause as in your article is because of the diet and availability of lots of healthy food. I'd like to know if this is also happening in poorer nations.

And is this really evolution as in the sense of us changing into some other creature?

Mindship
Mostly I found it somewhat ironic. Western culture parades the fabulously thin woman as the feminine ideal. Will this 'ideal' eventually breed itself out of existence?

Bicnarok
They may parade these thin models as the ideal, but how many men actually find such women attractive, I & other men I know certainly don't.

Shapely women are far more attractive imo, these thin model types are actually masculine in some ways even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.