Why does this forum have censors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
MAybe I'm too used to the lack of censors, but it's like, yeah. Why?

steverules_2
Cause it's a PG-13 site

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Cause it's a PG-13 site

The Nuul
Cause it's a PG-13 site

End thread.

dadudemon
Cause it's a PG-13 site

True, to a certain point.

Saying thinks like "sucks balls" can get you banned. Just as Nemebro.

It's more like PG-13 light on some areas and R in others. For instance, the sexually explicit discussions get very gross....which would be R. However, some things get you banned such as posting the F-word as **** multiple times. Just ask Engel and Kenzo.

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
True, to a certain point.

Saying thinks like "sucks balls" can get you banned. Just as Nemebro.

It's more like PG-13 light on some areas and R in others. For instance, the sexually explicit discussions get very gross....which would be R. However, some things get you banned such as posting the F-word as **** multiple times. Just ask Engel and Kenzo.

If a mod were to answer the question at point though they'd probably give the same description I did...but yes you're point is correct wink I didn't know saying 'sucks balls' got someone banned and I remember when Ken and Engel got banned for swearing

lord xyz
As if 13 year olds don't use ****?

And who the **** cares if we swear on a PG13 forum?

steverules_2
The mods are the ones who care

Quincy
****in a

steverules_2
I'd swear but I don't wanna get banned or warned

lord xyz
****ing pussy

One Free Man
The F word is no longer an instant R rating. For instance, megan fox said it in transformers 2, a pg13 film. thus we no longer have a need for the censor.

jinXed by JaNx
i wouldn't say KMC is PG-13. Yeah, you can't curse or be to crude in most forums but there are quite a few lenient forums here that allow you to walk the line. KMC is the only forum site that i've been on where the trash talking is limited and personal assaults are frowned upon. I'm not saying this crap doesn't happen but depending on the severity it's dealt with. Maybe it's just because i usually only associate with regulars but most people here seem to understand that everything discussed is in good fun. Most people seem respectful and i think the forum regulations have a lot to do with that because it weeds out the people that can't hold a conversation without speaking garbage. Although, it's fun you don't need to be crude to get a point across or have a good time but even then there are some forums here that allow that...,to a certain point.

steverules_2
Originally posted by lord xyz
****ing pussy

Yes thats where I put my penis when I met you're mother wink

lord xyz
Yes thats where I put my penis when I met you're mother wink So you killed my cat!

Good, I hated it. no expression

~Wålshy~
i find swear words offensive

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by One Free Man
The F word is no longer an instant R rating. For instance, megan fox said it in transformers 2, a pg13 film. thus we no longer have a need for the censor.

you can say **** one time in a PG-13 movie. if you say it more than once then it becomes an R-Rated movie.

MildPossession
The censor likes the word shit... is this not counted...

Or you can be naughty and do things like fú** and it doesn't censor, I did by the way put the ** in.

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
The censor likes the word shit... is this not counted...

In PG-13 movies the word shit is said so I'm guessing this site see's it as a swear word thats allowed

~Wålshy~
***** vin

lord xyz
In PG-13 movies the word shit is said so I'm guessing this site see's it as a swear word thats allowed Shit is usually only said once in a 12A. Come to think of it, so is dick.

steverules_2
I think in transformers 2 it was said more than once

lord xyz
Who the **** cares about Transformers 2? That's one of the worst films ever.

Gooogle Bot
Who the **** cares about Transformers 2? That's one of the worst films ever. Reported for cursing.

lord xyz
Oh it's Blanka.

Hey.

dadudemon
"Shit" is said a gazzillion times in some PG-13 films such as Rush Hour.

Gooogle Bot
Oh it's Blanka.

Hey. Hello, it's been awhile.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Gooogle Bot
Hello, it's been awhile. That it has.

Most of the guys we know decided to join another forum once 1 mil got closed.

And then again after some drama involving me getting banned.

Should go there, you'd probably enjoy it.

Gooogle Bot
That it has.

Most of the guys we know decided to join another forum once 1 mil got closed.

And then again after some drama involving me getting banned.

Should go there, you'd probably enjoy it. PM me a link.

lil bitchiness
MAybe I'm too used to the lack of censors, but it's like, yeah. Why?

Because it is a PG-13 site. If you're not used to it, go back to the place where there are no censors.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.