Fall of the Republic:- Alex jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Mr Parker

dadudemon

Ms.Marvel

lil bitchiness
This video made my computer spazz out. I will take a look at it before movage is made.

ChakraStrings
What the hell is it with politicians and "New World Orders"? I swear to god, the only New World Order we need right now is for every single one of those monsters to be dead and gone and us working people in charge. THATS what we need you filthy political monsters.

Symmetric Chaos
By "bankers" I assume you mean "telepathic lizard men"?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
What the hell is it with politicians and "New World Orders"? I swear to god, the only New World Order we need right now is for every single one of those monsters to be dead and gone and us working people in charge. THATS what we need you filthy political monsters.

exactly.I could not have said it better myself. thumb up the politicians that are good honest people,they dont last long,they get forced out of office.theres no difference between the two parties.they're both corrupt.as long as one of them gets put into office as president,we will never be a free country.Both Bush and Clinton,have said publicly many times,we need a new world order.Guess what? Hitler used to say that as well.

Ushgarak
Exceptionally clear Conspiracy thread. How this could have been questioned is beyond me. Moved.

inimalist
Alex Jones = fundamentalist christian who wants America to be run in accordance with the Bible

Symmetric Chaos
Something the mainstream media has tried to avoid; Alex Jones has won the Pulitzer Prize, look it up.

ChakraStrings
I personally think Alex Jones makes some very interesting points - at times far-fetched, others I'm not so sure. The world needs people like Alex Jones, constantly doubting and questioning... otherwise things would get out of hand!

jinXed by JaNx
there are many conspiracy theories that i believe have a lot of credence but honestly, no one should listen to Alex Jones for their information. He is nothing more than a hack scam artist. He is also dangerous when you consider how many impressionable people believe and follow his advice. Most of his ravings are non substantiated and at other times just completely made up. Just listen to Cooper on Alex Jones and then some extended research after that and you will see how fake this guy is. When he is proven wrong or called out on having no evidence he just starts to scream and call people names.

You know, at this point, many of these "conspiracy theories" are becoming so blatant that even, conservative and democratic pundits are pointing them out or atleast the possibility that maybe these "theories" aren't just theories. So, there are many sources out there that are actually credible.

ArtificialGlory
Alex Jones is so awesome. He and that Timecube person should team up sometime to really show the world that it's being ruled over by alien shapeshifting lizards who are using CUBES to deceive us. Also throw in the greys and the Masons somewhere in there.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Alex Jones is so awesome. He and that Timecube person should team up sometime to really show the world that it's being ruled over by alien shapeshifting lizards who are using CUBES to deceive us. Also throw in the greys and the Masons somewhere in there.

Congratulations on winning the "paint everyone with the same brush" award.

The subjects you mentioned have nothing whatsoever to do with one anothersmile

Its like saying "all those policemen terrorists and soldiers should be hung for what they do "

Ok Alex does go over the top sometimes, but you cannot deny the corruption of the current economical system surely.

jaden101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Something the mainstream media has tried to avoid; Alex Jones has won the Pulitzer Prize, look it up.

Very true. Completely different Alex Jones though.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by jaden101
Very true. Completely different Alex Jones though.

laughing

Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Alex Jones is just as big of a fraud as those he claims to "crusade" against.

I don't trust him...

I'll take my chances sifting through the info myself. That being said, I'll probably watch it just to see what exactly it's about.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
Alex Jones makes the rest of you look bad.

Not that you need Alex for that, but you know.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
We don't need government.

But Alex Jones should **** himself.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by lord xyz

Yes..,yes we do

and yes, yes he should.

The world is always going to need a class structure to operate. Utopia cannot work. How is it that you people fail to understand this?

Bicnarok

Anarchy is your preferred state thensmile
Survival of the fittest the way it should besmile

lord xyz
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yes..,yes we do

and yes, yes he should.

The world is always going to need a class structure to operate. Utopia cannot work. How is it that you people fail to understand this? Originally posted by Bicnarok
Anarchy is your preferred state thensmile
Survival of the fittest the way it should besmile Nice how you think man cannot love its fellow man.

I mean, look at pirhanas. Dangerous savage creatures only out for food...but don't harm eachother.

Or a herd of elephants that all have enough food, no fights at all.

Weird isn't it?

Bicnarok

lord xyz

Bicnarok
But even people who have a lot, people who one would consider comfortable go berserk kill other people and top themselves for some odd reason.

The human race is unstable in a constant battle between the animal in us from whence we eveolved and the alien bits which were added to the mixture so we could become more advanced and intelligent. A dangerous mixturesmile

ChakraStrings
Hmm. Well yes, Humans are by far extremely animalistic, but I'm not so sure about the alien bit. I do believe that we did indeed evolve from something, gaining more intelligence and what not. To be honest, we aren't that intelligent at all, granted, we have a coherent language and can do things such as read, write, and do math, at our basic instinct though we are know better than animals themselves.

I don't think I need to post sources to prove my point, look at any number of things, the fact that we invade and conquer and murder each other is enough to show our animalistic side "marking our territory".

None of this is related to Alex Jones' but I think we are more animal than anything else, just, as you said, in nature there is harmony but even then I think your pirhana example works the best...

However, there are examples of animals behaving wildly as well, homicides happen everywhere just humans do it on a larger scale because we have more means, ie guns.

lord xyz
Animalistic?

It's the animals that don't harm their kind you retards.

Bicnarok
On topic, does anyone think Obama is a useless puppet who will serve the banks, or a beacon of hope in the world.?

jinXed by JaNx
Nice how you think man cannot love its fellow man.

I mean, look at pirhanas. Dangerous savage creatures only out for food...but don't harm eachother.

Or a herd of elephants that all have enough food, no fights at all.

Weird isn't it?

I never said i don't believe we can love one another. We're bound by our emotions, though. Whether or not animals have emotions they don't live by them. If we were unable to love one another we would most likely be living like any other animal herd, relying on instinct.

Elephants may not harm one another on the scale that humans harm each other but Elephants don't look out for the weakest in herd like humans do.

lord xyz
Obama, Bush's true 3rd term.

jaden101
Obama, Bush's true 3rd term.

He just got his ears pinned back and blacked himself up like a black and white minstrel.

Bicnarok

ChakraStrings

Bat Dude

Shey Tapani

I think you should get rid of government step by step.

Deconstru8cting a state cant be done overnight.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
I think you should get rid of government step by step.

Deconstru8cting a state cant be done overnight. If everyone realises the problems with the government and talk to eachother, they will revolt before morning.

Shey Tapani
And they are going to the mall......

We live in an industrial society.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.