Warhammer 40k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
Because there isn't an official slot, nor is there anywhere to post gaming wise beyond the Video Game genre, I've posted the Table Top game here.

Hello everyone, fellow 40kers. I'm a recently new addition to the table top scene, building up an Imperial Guard army. (I have a decently sized force just I need to assemble everything). I don't follow the tried and true Cadian route either, I've created an army using Perry Plastic Miniatures to depict Napoleonic British Line Infantry, it's coming out fairly well for my lack of skill in the paint department.

Anyways, I'd like to see if there are any other Warhammer 40k players on KMC, feel free to post your armies, lists, experience w/ game, or anything pertaining to the 40k universe.

Also, if this catches on any, we could start a KMC Vassal40k campaign if enough people were up to it.

Bladewind
This should be moved into general discussion.
Anyway I'm working on a stationary Eldar armee and nobody is going to be able to stop me from doing that! (Except for my wallet)

Peach
Why on earth did you bump a thread that's been dead for four months just to say it was in the wrong place?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12092

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.