Galactus vs DC Earth (and allies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
I hope this hasn't been done before.

We've seen Galactus attack Marvel Earth a number of times now, usually he's defeated by a plot device, usually a Fantastic Four-related plot device but how would DC Earth fare against the Devourer of Worlds? Galactus is well-fed (so high showings but not Eternity-level full power) and has his five greatest Heralds with him. No UN though. And to make things a bit more interesting let's give Earth reinforcements in the form of five (non-Earth based) Green Lanterns (Killowog, Katma Tui, Raker, etc.) and the full resources of Darkseid and his planet Apokolips, because he doesn't want Galactus to do what's his job wink . This is full powered Darkseid, not an avatar.
First Scenario: One sided prep for the DC side (let's say a week's prep)
Second Scenario: Both sides get a week's prep
Third Scenario: No prep

Hewhoknowsall
Galactus stomps 2 and 3, MIGHT lose 1 if Batman comes up with some miracle saving deivce, otherwise he wins all.

Omega Vision
I would think that Earth and Apokolips working together could take down all but a fullpowered Galactus while the GL's hold off the Heralds.

Bouboumaster
1- Loose
2- Galactus sadly tend to underestimate opponents. A bloodlust Galactus would win, a regular "I'm comming to eat, dudes!" will loose.
3- Galactus stomp the **** out of everyone.

Omega Vision
1. DC side 10/10 Really PC Darkseid working with Batman for a week on a plan is overkill. They'd probably find a way to steal Galactus's power if Dr. Doom can do it.
2. Galactus rarely takes advantage of his supposed super-intelligence so I'd say even split.
3. Galactus 7/10. Really I'm sure that a full on attack with all of DC's heroes (and villains), 5 GL's, and the full might of Apokolips is going to get a few wins but for the most part it's G's victory.

Hewhoknowsall
Scenario 2 SHOULD be a total spite against DC Earth, given Galactus's extremely advanced technology...

Omega Vision
Apokoliptian tech is nothing to laugh at either.

Hewhoknowsall
Yeah, but prep doesn't nullify Galactus's inherit cosmic power.

He also has his worldship.

Now he probably wants to eat DC Earth, but if he didn't then he could just one-shot the planet the instant the fight started.

Omega Vision
Imagine the team of mad scientists from 52 working alongside Lex Luthor, Batman, Mister Terrific, and Darkseid's scientists. That's some serious prep that shouldn't be underestimated. And any good GL would be at least able to give a Herald a fight. Even if DC Earth doesn't count the Spectre (who could probably take Galactus by himself) it still has magic heavy hitters like Doctor Fate and Zatanna.

galactusischere
1- Galactus loses
2- Galactus with his superior tech can wipe them all out of existence.
3- Galactus blinks

Omega Vision
I somewhat agree that in a straight up prep-less battle Galactus takes out all but the top-tiers with his opening attack but its not a total massacre. At least PC Darkseid lives long enough to give a short speech on his innate superiority before Galactus drops his worldship on him.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I somewhat agree that in a straight up prep-less battle Galactus takes out all but the top-tiers with his opening attack but its not a total massacre. At least PC Darkseid lives long enough to give a short speech on his innate superiority before Galactus drops his worldship on him.

If it wasn't that Galactus wants to feed on Earth, he would murder anyone in the initial attack.

Omega Vision
But the fact that he wants to eat Earth means that he's going to have to dial back on the planet busting blasts. Would threatening to destroy the planet out of spite discourage Galactus? Cause that's right up Darkseid's alley.

Omega Vision
bump

galactusischere
Originally posted by galactusischere
1- Galactus loses
2- Galactus with his superior tech can wipe them all out of existence.
3- Galactus blinks

Batman-Prime
This is full powered Darkseid, not an avatar.

Hmm, you mean the one from FC? The big dude that was falling toward the Multiverse?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hmm, you mean the one from FC? The big dude that was falling toward the Multiverse?
Not a dying Darkseid, lets just say PC DS.

Wild Shadow
Galactus can just put everyone in stasis sift through their minds and whatnot......... like he did earths heroes during the infinity wars story.... in the middle of a fight he arrives and stopped them all including thanso and warlock

supremthor
wait does this include say all heroes and villains curently stationed on earth? If so the help of darksied isn't needed, DC earth has more then enough characters with powers coming close to that of Galactcus or fully surpassing him. One must also rem DC earth has character like Spectre, Starbreaker, Eclipso, Jakeem Thunder etc.

galactusischere
Originally posted by supremthor
wait does this include say all heroes and villains curently stationed on earth? If so the help of darksied isn't needed, DC earth has more then enough characters with powers coming close to that of Galactcus or fully surpassing him. One must also rem DC earth has character like Spectre, Starbreaker, Eclipso, Jakeem Thunder etc.

Spectre without backing ain't shit.

outavodka
does anyone remember when big G laughed at Supes and made him a golden zombie like herald?

Lord Feron
1. DC side 10/10 Really PC Darkseid working with Batman for a week on a plan is overkill. They'd probably find a way to steal Galactus's power if Dr. Doom can do it.
2. Galactus rarely takes advantage of his supposed super-intelligence so I'd say even split.
3. Galactus 7/10. Really I'm sure that a full on attack with all of DC's heroes (and villains), 5 GL's, and the full might of Apokolips is going to get a few wins but for the most part it's G's victory.

more or less agree with you smile

Marvel_Slayer
Phantom Stranger solos

galactusischere
Originally posted by Marvel_Slayer
Phantom Stranger solos

lol

Marvel_Slayer
Originally posted by galactusischere
Spectre without backing ain't shit. Dude Galactus is overrated, the guy got knocked on his ass by a certain purple fat ****

Face it, he loses bad

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Marvel_Slayer
Dude Galactus is overrated, the guy got knocked on his ass by a certain purple fat ****

Face it, he loses bad

the guy wipe out 3 solar system while weaken..

Face it, he stomp bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.