Wildcats vs Dark Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Majestic and Sentry is the key fight, but how does this team battle go?

Omega Vision
Majestic pwns Sentry with combat experience and intelligence, the rest is attrition with a Wildcat victory.

KingD19
Majestic also has Sentry in speed. The guy took less than a split second to invent a super weapon, scrap it halfway through, then rebuild it.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Majestic also has Sentry in speed. The guy took less than a split second to invent a super weapon, scrap it halfway through, then rebuild it.

You have the scan for that

KingD19
I'll see if I can find it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Majestic and Sentry is the key fight, but how does this team battle go? it goes with majestic soloing.

sentry is the toughest one, but after that.....

Prep-Man
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it goes with majestic soloing.

sentry is the toughest one, but after that.....

I find it hard to see Majestic barely standing after a fight with Sentry. He might win, but find it hard to stand afterwards/

KingD19
Nope, Sentry gets schooled. Majestic has moved planets, moons, his strength is so far beyond what Sentry has shown, it's crazy.

Lostedge
Originally posted by KingD19
Nope, Sentry gets schooled. Majestic has moved planets, moons, his strength is so far beyond what Sentry has shown, it's crazy.

But Sentry has the power of one million exploding suns and you need only one sun to move a planet.

One million sun > Planet > Moon > Meteor > Piece of rock a.k.a pebble

Omega Vision
Sentry's main power is Hyperbole. He should be called Hyperboleman or Captain Hyperbole. Unless a Watcher or some other reputable in universe source straight up tells us that Sentry's power really = one million exploding suns I'll continue to call it bullshit. If Sentry had that kind of power WW Hulk would have been a green stain on his fist.

BattleMage
Sentry solo's! reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.