Thanos vs Superman/Silver Surfer/Thor/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can thanos take out this team of high heralds?

The team of high heralds are bloodlust BUT they're thinking in their right minds. So they are fighting like usual but they're out to kill.

No bfring

Omega Vision
Nope, Thor and Supes together could take Thanos the rest is overkill. The sight of Thanos getting the ever living crap beaten out of him by Supes, SS, and Thor instills confidence in Gladiator that allows him to tear Thanos's head clean off for the kill.

boriquaking55
Team should win here, although Gladiator is the weak link and he would fall. Supes, SS, and Thor could get the job done eventually, although with Thanos' durability it won't just be a beatdown

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Bouboumaster
Team 6/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 6/10 I really don't see them having the overall power to put down Thanos. If Odin failed to do it preupgrade Thanos just picks them off via forceblock or pounds them into submission.

iceman24567
Team for the majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team for the majority. Who has the power to beat Thanos here?

manx422
Team

-Pr-
The team should win, imo. The top 3 heralds in comics and Gladiator is not a bad team.

King Kandy
Forceblocks can get wins for Thanos here and he has already one-shotted Thor pre-upgrade, and Silver Surfer has done scarcely better.

supremthor
Team wins 9/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
Team wins 9/10 Based on?

zeel
the sheer numbers here might alow the team to win if its only a physical fight. Where thanos is everyones physical superior, the combined effort of all 4 give them a chance.

im saying 50/50

they are bloodlusted so they are ampped and thinking straight.

Mshinu
I`d give Thanos the overwhelming majority against 3 of them. Four is starting to push it, they take a few wins but my $ is still on Thanos.

Nihilist
The only problem here for Thanos is Superman.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos loses mainly due to Superman and Thor (Gladiator, if he is confident enough)

Silver Surfer is the weak link... he gets BFR'd again with a pimpslap.

Kris Blaze
If they fight like a team? Sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
The only problem here for Thanos is Superman. How so? Thor is the best suited one against Thanos here as his power level is by far the highest out of these top tiers.

manx422
coz he has strength to put thanos on ground

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
coz he has strength to put thanos on ground His strength is only slightly higher than Thor's and he didn't even put him down with the power gem.

manx422
Superman is a lot stronger than thor by factor of 1.25

Philosophía
Team.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so? Thor is the best suited one against Thanos here as his power level is by far the highest out of these top tiers. Surfer and Gladiator are no threats to Thanos.

Thanos has shown he can put Thor down before and can deal with him fairly easy, Superman is the biggest threat by far.

xJLxKing
Team wins

Naija boy
Surfer and Gladiator are no threats to Thanos.

Thanos has shown he can put Thor down before and can deal with him fairly easy, Superman is the biggest threat by far.

I dont think so really. Thanos has shown to take hits from mjolnir from B&T thor witht the PG and come out relatively unscathed. Thor using mjolnir in that state of mind+PG hits alot harder than superman. So simple physical force wouldnt be the best way to go. Blastwise both thor and surfer are far superior to superman. Thor is the best here because of his energy absorpotion capacity which is the best defense against thanos and his poweroutput which can actually put thanos down.

IMO if they do fight like a team they do have a chance of winning this though.

james2099
Team for the win 9/10. Superman is the weak link. Surfer and thor are the ones with the major power output and Gladiator is the strongest. Supes stamina is not up to par for this fight and he gets one-shotted whereas the other three have fought super tuff characters and took a pounding and not fell dead or got one-shot by a punch or enery blast which Thanos has plenty of.

AsbestosFlaygon
Nah, Silver Surfer is the weakest link.
It's been shown on-panel. Thanos swatted him like a fly.
That didn't happen to Thor. I doubt that would happen to Superman as well.

Kris Blaze
Didn't know they were fighting Thanos one on one.

I guess it's a gauntlet then.

Thanos clears the gauntlet.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by james2099
Team for the win 9/10. Superman is the weak link. Surfer and thor are the ones with the major power output and Gladiator is the strongest.

If it's really true what you say (I disagree btw) then the Team is already lost.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4746/surf0na.jpg

That's without the IG IIRC, otherwise forget the post stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Thanos would take a majority. If the team fights as a team it would be a challenge and the team would get some wins. Problem here is this... Thanos has his shields and force block which I don't think any of them can break or get out of a force block in enough time per KMC rules. Thanos has shown the ability to put down Surfer and Thor quick enough in the past. The biggest threats are Surfer and Thor but in the end I think Thanos is just too strong, too much durability and firepower for the team.

james2099
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If it's really true what you say (I disagree btw) then the Team is already lost.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4746/surf0na.jpg

That's without the IG IIRC, otherwise forget the post stick out tongue Nice scan, but he would not sit there under a Godblast and a all out blast from surfer plus a planet wrecking punch from Gladiator.

-Pr-
Team for the win 9/10. Superman is the weak link. Surfer and thor are the ones with the major power output and Gladiator is the strongest. Supes stamina is not up to par for this fight and he gets one-shotted whereas the other three have fought super tuff characters and took a pounding and not fell dead or got one-shot by a punch or enery blast which Thanos has plenty of.

facepalm

quanchi112
Surfer and Gladiator are no threats to Thanos.

Thanos has shown he can put Thor down before and can deal with him fairly easy, Superman is the biggest threat by far. I never said anything about the Surfer or Gladiator. I said the only one that could pose a problem is Thor based on his power level. Supes just doesn't simply have the power to beat Thanos whatsoever.

Omega Vision
Superman is never the weak link when someone like Gladiator is concerned. Honestly if Gladiator wants to be Supe's equal its going to take a huge confidence boost, maybe a roll in the hay with Ms Marvel and She-Hulk at the same time and a pep talk from Captain America.
Team takes it but it isn't easy. It will probably involve Superman and SS running interference while Thor readies up one hell of a Godblast.

quanchi112
Superman is a lot stronger than thor by factor of 1.25 Based on what?Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Didn't know they were fighting Thanos one on one.

I guess it's a gauntlet then.

Thanos clears the gauntlet. Where are you getting this from? It isn't worded like it's a gauntlet.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman is never the weak link when someone like Gladiator is concerned. Honestly if Gladiator wants to be Supe's equal its going to take a huge confidence boost, maybe a roll in the hay with Ms Marvel and She-Hulk at the same time and a pep talk from Captain America.
Team takes it but it isn't easy. It will probably involve Superman and SS running interference while Thor readies up one hell of a Godblast. If Thanos erects his shields which I believe he will or he can forceblock any of these competitors right out of the gate.

Kris Blaze

quanchi112

carver9
Team takes it but it isn't easy. It will probably involve Superman and SS running interference while Thor readies up one hell of a Godblast.

Based on feats, Glads>Supes and thats including low showings. Glads is stronger, faster, and more durable and possibly a better fighter. Hell, even glads hyperbole is better than supes.

h1a8
Based on?

Based on Superman beating him for a majority by his lonesome. The rest is overkill.

I got to admit this thread is a good strategy. Make Thanos fight Superman with other characters in order to trick people into thinking that he can beat Superman solo. I won't fall for this strategy and I warn others not to do so either. Superman beats Thanos solo and adding any 1 with Superman makes this thread spite.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Based on Superman beating him for a majority by his lonesome. The rest is overkill.

I got to admit this thread is a good strategy. Make Thanos fight Superman with other characters in order to trick people into thinking that he can beat Superman solo. I won't fall for this strategy and I warn others not to do so either. Superman beats Thanos solo and adding any 1 with Superman makes this thread spite.

I disagree with this statement.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Based on feats, Glads>Supes and thats including low showings. Glads is stronger, faster, and more durable and possibly a better fighter. Hell, even glads hyperbole is better than supes.

I've already proved that Superman has better feats than Glad's best in the other thread. So why you say he is stronger, faster, and more durable?

james2099
Based on feats, Glads>Supes and thats including low showings. Glads is stronger, faster, and more durable and possibly a better fighter. Hell, even glads hyperbole is better than supes. It would kill supermans worshippers to learn the truth. Hes their poster boy. laughing

carver9
I've already proved that Superman has better feats than Glad's best in the other thread. So why you say he is stronger, faster, and more durable?

What thread was that so I can prove you wrong?

james2099
What thread was that so I can prove you wrong? There is no such thread.

Slaanesh
Thanos maybe 7/10..i can see the team win some cuz this is a really powerful team and if they played it right..i believe they can take Thanos down..

h1a8
What thread was that so I can prove you wrong?

It was from the Superman vs. Gladiator thread.

This is what I said:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12305823&highlight=userid%3A61228#post12305823

carver9
It was from the Superman vs. Gladiator thread.

This is what I said:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12305823&highlight=userid%3A61228#post12305823

confused

Everything that you said wasnt true. Glads has on panel statements of going faster than the speed of light whereas Supes achieving light speed is basically pure speculation.

Moving a planet, when did supes move a planet? Didnt supes need the aid of every kryptonian to stop a moon the size of earth. Didnt he need the aid of every kryptonian to moon the moon back into its orbit. confused

Durability, Superman was koed from a supernova, gladiator didnt get a scratch from a solar system destroying blast; he didnt feel it.

james2099
confused

Everything that you said wasnt true. Glads has on panel statements of going faster than the speed of light whereas Supes achieving light speed is basically pure speculation.

Moving a planet, when did supes move a planet? Didnt supes need the aid of every kryptonian to stop a moon the size of earth. Didnt he need the aid of every kryptonian to moon the moon back into its orbit. confused

Durability, Superman was koed from a supernova, gladiator didnt get a scratch from a solar system destroying blast; he didnt feel it. I already debunked that crap he wrote carver.

h1a8
confused

Durability, Superman was koed from a supernova, gladiator didnt get a scratch from a solar system destroying blast; he didnt feel it.

What? How many Superman comics do you own? Superman currently can fly to other star systems in a matter of moments from rest. There's plenty of issues showing it. Look in the ones with Superboy prime and see for yourself. John Bryne's Superman is a different story. And how do you not reach lightspeed by traveling to Saturn's moon in less than 4 minutes? An earlier than now Superman done that.

Glads doesn't even have instant speed. He must take time to accelerate to ugly speeds. This is proven when he tried to carry Hulk into space.

Superman moves a planet in
Justice League of America (Volume 2) #29

Superman and Kryptonians don't have infinite strength. That means there exist stronger forces in the universe. And one such force was that was moving the moon. Stop tricking people by making them think Superman couldn't stop a normal moon that doesn't have an external interfering force on it. Be clear so that others don't get duped. Unless this is your wanting.

And gladiator has been koed by Sue's force field. Went toe to toe with Colossus like they were equals. His durability is not better than Supes. Hell, he felt the hell outta Thors hammer strikes. Don't give me that garbage. Hulk just about one-shotted him.

james2099
What? How many Superman comics do you own? Superman currently can fly to other star systems in a matter of moments from rest. There's plenty of issues showing it. Look in the ones with Superboy prime and see for yourself. John Bryne's Superman is a different story. And how do you not reach lightspeed by traveling to Saturn's moon in less than 4 minutes? An earlier than now Superman done that.

Glads doesn't even have instant speed. He must take time to accelerate to ugly speeds. This is proven when he tried to carry Hulk into space.

Superman moves a planet in
Justice League of America (Volume 2) #29

Superman and Kryptonians don't have infinite strength. That means there exist stronger forces in the universe. And one such force was that was moving the moon. Stop tricking people by making them think Superman couldn't stop a normal moon that doesn't have an external interfering force on it. Be clear so that others don't get duped. Unless this is your wanting.

And gladiator has been koed by Sue's force field. Went toe to toe with Colossus like they were equals. His durability is not better than Supes. Hell, he felt the hell outta Thors hammer strikes. Don't give me that garbage. Hulk just about one-shotted him. http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7296/hyperspeed11mv.jpg... Now show me a scan of superman attacking something with instant speed at near-light speed...

h1a8
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7296/hyperspeed11mv.jpg... Now show me a scan of superman attacking something with instant speed at near-light speed...

Your link doesn't work but here is mine.

Attacking much faster than his HV which is light speed.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3432/thespeedblitz.jpg

zeel
How so? Thor is the best suited one against Thanos here as his power level is by far the highest out of these top tiers.

true but thor even in a amped state (with the gem) dont have much luck against thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
true but thor even in a amped state (with the gem) dont have much luck against thanos.

Yes he does. Thanos cheated. Thor could have ended him if he didn't get that gun.

zeel
Superman is a lot stronger than thor by factor of 1.25

I completely agree hes at least that much stronger. But it will take a sundip or a massive anger spike to do that my friend. At base strength they are close to the same.

james2099
Your link doesn't work but here is mine.

Attacking much faster than his HV which is light speed.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3432/thespeedblitz.jpg Do you really believe that is light speed??? Quicksilver can do that. Where does it state that supes attack is light speed? My scan which does not work, clearly gives a speed range. You assume supes is moving that fast. He is nowhere near light in that scan. And if his heat vision is light fast, how does batman dodge it?

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
I completely agree hes at least that much stronger. But it will take a sundip or a massive anger spike to do that my friend. At base strength they are close to the same.

No they aren't. A non holding back Superman is more than a million times stronger. A holding back Superman is about several times stronger.

james2099
No they aren't. A non holding back Superman is more than a million times stronger. A holding back Superman is about several times stronger. You did not just type this mad

basilisk
Team take a majority.

Based on some of Superman's speedblitzing feats, Superman and Gladiator would attack moving at such speed that they wouldn't even register on Thanos' retinas and would land thousands of punches in the time it took Thanos to blink. It would be like attacking a statue if they were moving at that speed.

After sufficiently softening Thanos up they would suddenly pull back and let Thor unleash a perfectly aimed Godblast. Surfer might throw in a blast at the same time. Then if Thanos was still standing, Supes and Gladiator begin the process again while Thor recharges.

ColossusGrundy
Someone here hates Thanos.

Any ONE of these would give Thanos a good fight. 2 is unfair. 3 is a joke and 4 is just anti-Thanos spite.

Lord Feron
Since they are bloodlusted this tips the scale in teams favor. IMO if they werent they would lose.

-Pr-
confused

complete crap, and you know it.

Superman has proven that he can go lightspeed. Just because the writer didn't spell it out for you like a grade school teacher doesn't remove it's validity.

He moved the Earth with Hal Jordan, and looked like he was doing most of the work. He moved Warworld.

Lovely how you ignore the context of a low showing and try to paint it as the average.

So his red sun eater feat doesn't count? No?

iceman24567
Team because of Superman and Thor

KuRuPT Thanosi
A few Omni Directional Blasts, fast reflexes and Pimp Slaps, Force Blocks, Regular Blasts and Thanos's Eternal Durability plus shields gives him the majority in my opinion.

Mshinu
Thanos took Odin`s strongest blast full on and got back up. I don`t see any one of them being more than a nuisance to him. All four, perhaps but 1? Come on.

h1a8
All of these guys could bust Thanos face in with their mere punches. This is a fact. You have two guys on the team that can make shields themselves and at least two guys that can bust through shields. Thanos shields may be stronger than the average but they will break under constant bombardment by super force.

What is Thanos going to do when just two members of the team appear in front and back of him attacking? Can he put a complete shield around himself without using tech? If so, then he wouldn't be able to attack then. He will just be a sitting duck buying his time. Those shields will sooner or later crumble. And when they do the onslaught begins.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos took Odin`s strongest blast full on and got back up. I don`t see any one of them being more than a nuisance to him. All four, perhaps but 1? Come on.
I never saw a galaxy attack.

Don't forget, they weren't just moving the earth, they were moving an earth which was being pulled towards the s

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mshinu

Don't forget, they weren't just moving the earth, they were moving an earth which was being pulled towards the sun by the enemy (Sun eater?). So even if Hal was doing 50 of the work, it was like they were pulling 2x earth

KuRuPT Thanosi
All of these guys could bust Thanos face in with their mere punches. This is a fact. You have two guys on the team that can make shields themselves and at least two guys that can bust through shields. Thanos shields may be stronger than the average but they will break under constant bombardment by super force.

What is Thanos going to do when just two members of the team appear in front and back of him attacking? Can he put a complete shield around himself without using tech? If so, then he wouldn't be able to attack then. He will just be a sitting duck buying his time. Those shields will sooner or later crumble. And when they do the onslaught begins.

Okay H1N8... Show me Thanos ever getting his face punched in from punches. That just doesn't happen to him. He casually dismisses people the vast majority of times he's in a h2h encounter. We're talking about casually slapping away High Heralds and powerhouses like Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Drax, Thing etc. Guys who I might add have lifting feats on par with any high herald. Doing so, proves his striking power with a mere pimp slap. He's almost killed Surfer in a matter of punches and we all know Surfer has very good durability. Point is, please show me Thanos face ever getting punches in. He let, a non holding back thor with PG (who by the way is above anybody in this thread) smack him with Mjolnir to his face with seemingly no effect on him.

His shields can hold up to anything this team can dish out by the way. It's held up to much much more than anything this team is capable of producing sans a God Blast. They aren't getting through his personal or tech shields with any kind of ease. Also I might add, we've seen Thanos fight while his shields are up so that is no issue. They try and break through his shields he casually blasts them away. We've seen his shields hold up for awhile against a pissed of Champion with the PG who again is above anybody in this thread. His shields will have little issue holding up.

We've seen Thanos one shot high heralds like Warlock... He fired one omni directional blasts and this was pre-death Thanos.. and it KILLED Warlock in one shot. We've seen him one shot Thor & Drax at the same time. We've seen him one-shot morg.. the list goes on and on. We've seen what his blasts can do to Galactus. We've seen Thor, Surfer, BRB etc etc all trapped inside a force field with Thanos. They all tried there best to get out including Thor throwing his hammer at it and it didn't do a thing. Thanos casually fires one blasts and boom they are out. That shows the level of firepower he's packing compared to all these guys.

We've seen him deal with bullrushes from speedsters and it didn't work. People just as fast as anybody on this team. Point being, he has super fast reflexes and will be able to hit anybody on this team. They will get hit and when they do it will hurt.

So, H1N1 please find me a time when Thanos was physically manhandled by any high herald. Show me a time when a high herald has gotten through his shielding. Show me a time a high heralds blasts put him down. You've shown nothing and proven nothing as Thanos is more than capable of dealing with this team. Thanos just operates on a higher level than anybody on this team. Period.

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Do you even know the context behind a galaxy attack..

So when Odin has battled Surtur or Celestials and not done a galaxy busting attack means then that he was going all out to win.

KuRuPT Thanosi

So when Odin has battled Surtur or Celestials and not done a galaxy busting attack means then that he was going all out to win.

You sir, get it.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay H1N8... Show me Thanos ever getting his face punched in from punches. That just doesn't happen to him. He casually dismisses people the vast majority of times he's in a h2h encounter. We're talking about casually slapping away High Heralds and powerhouses like Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Drax, Thing etc. Guys who I might add have lifting feats on par with any high herald. Doing so, proves his striking power with a mere pimp slap. He's almost killed Surfer in a matter of punches and we all know Surfer has very good durability. Point is, please show me Thanos face ever getting punches in. He let, a non holding back thor with PG (who by the way is above anybody in this thread) smack him with Mjolnir to his face with seemingly no effect on him. Spider-man can slap him away. Thanos only weighs less than half a ton. Thanos only shown agility and dexterity over the people he slapped away not tremendous strength over them. Hurting SS with amped punches is no biggie here either. Any high herald leveler who can do that. Using any examples with Thing and Hulk is pathetic. His shields can only hold them off only momentarily. Superman alone can crumble his shields after a short while. Thanos has never fought with his shields up, not ever. Also, I never seen Thanos use a full surrounding shield without the use of tech (not personal tech either). Champion is below everyone in this thread, what are you talking about? Thanos's shields were crumbling even before Champion started to apply planet shattering strength (something most of what this team can do). Thanos is not doing anything to any of these characters with his blasts. Superman alone wouldn't even flinch. They are all to fast to get hit with a forcefield attack. Plus Thanos will not have time to even think when at least two people are blitzing him. Galactus only weighs several tons, so knocking him back doesn't prove anything. Not from Superman level speed. And you are forgetting he must defend against 4 attacks at the same time. Defending against a slower 1 is nothing. Thor manhandled him. Champion and Thor was crumbling his shields. Thanos is not even capable of dealing with Superman. He loses bad here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spider-man can slap him away. Thanos only weighs less than half a ton. Thanos only shown agility and dexterity over the people he slapped away not tremendous strength over them. Hurting SS with amped punches is no biggie here either. Any high herald leveler who can do that. Using any examples with Thing and Hulk is pathetic. His shields can only hold them off only momentarily. Superman alone can crumble his shields after a short while. Thanos has never fought with his shields up, not ever. Also, I never seen Thanos use a full surrounding shield without the use of tech (not personal tech either). Champion is below everyone in this thread, what are you talking about? Thanos's shields were crumbling even before Champion started to apply planet shattering strength (something most of what this team can do). Thanos is not doing anything to any of these characters with his blasts. Superman alone wouldn't even flinch. They are all to fast to get hit with a forcefield attack. Plus Thanos will not have time to even think when at least two people are blitzing him. Galactus only weighs several tons, so knocking him back doesn't prove anything. Not from Superman level speed. And you are forgetting he must defend against 4 attacks at the same time. Defending against a slower 1 is nothing. Thor manhandled him. Champion and Thor was crumbling his shields. Thanos is not even capable of dealing with Superman. He loses bad here.

You sir are an idiot. You didn't address anything I said with any kind of proof. Thor never manhandled him and please tell me when you THINK this happened. Again, show me one time he was manhandled by ANY high herald. Show me one time he was put down with blasts vs. any high herald. Show me one time any high herald has been able to break his shields. Your need to stop riding superman nuts so hard as we all know you love his cock. We know your his no.1 fan already. There is no need to spew garbage with no backup all over this site to prove it. Trust me we know your blinded by his jiz all over you.

Omega Vision
Why must Thanos fans always say that Thanos over-powered Champion with the PG when he clearly just outmaneuvered him? If Champion had managed to hit Thanos with a solid blow Thanos would have been an ugly purple puddle. That's not a strength feat so much as a fighting skill feat or an example of how sloppy Champion is as a fighter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why must Thanos fans always say that Thanos over-powered Champion with the PG when he clearly just outmaneuvered him? If Champion had managed to hit Thanos with a solid blow Thanos would have been an ugly purple puddle. That's not a strength feat so much as a fighting skill feat or an example of how sloppy Champion is as a fighter.

Ummmm okay. Show me one time I said he over-powered champion w/PG? I never any such thing. He outmaneuvered him and out-smarted him. Simple. However, to say Champion is sloppy with all his MA experience which has been shown before isn't accurate. Thanos is just that good at h2h combat. The only reason Champion was brought up, is to show more example of what his shields can take from someone ABOVE anybody in this thread. Just like a non-holding back Thor w/PG is above anybody in this thread. Yet, thanos took shots from that thor with Mjolnir and had a trickle of blood from his nose and a smile. Nobody in this thread sans Thor with a Godblast has the power to put him down. Thanos on the other hand.. one-shots heralds for a living.. whether it be the purple pimp hand or blasting... he's just portrayed as being on a much higher level than anybody in this thread. Period.

Omega Vision
I always look at the Thanos taking pg/Thor's mjolnir as horrible PIS considering that pg/Thor should be able to punch a hole through reality with the ungodly strength he possesses.
Thanos's problem is one of numbers, he can't hope to guard against so many powerful foes at once. If he swats down one or two he'll leave himself open to the others. I still believe that holding nothing back and with solid teamwork Thor and Superman alone have a shot at taking Thanos down. With the team its more or less assured.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I always look at the Thanos taking pg/Thor's mjolnir as horrible PIS considering that pg/Thor should be able to punch a hole through reality with the ungodly strength he possesses.
Thanos's problem is one of numbers, he can't hope to guard against so many powerful foes at once. If he swats down one or two he'll leave himself open to the others. I still believe that holding nothing back and with solid teamwork Thor and Superman alone have a shot at taking Thanos down. With the team its more or less assured.

Questions..
1. Besides Thor's Godblast which takes time to execute and something I don't even believe gets through anyways. However, besides that attack, do you really see anything that can dish out what his shields have taken?

2. You can claim that showing by Thanos against PG Thor was PIS but it's canon and is very consistent with Thanos other Durability showings. Go take a look at his respect thread and you'll see him have showing after showing backing up the B&T Thor showing. No PIS what-so-ever and you claiming so means to me, you haven't read enough Thanos. That being said.. A force block was able to contain that thor which you claim could bust through realities/dimensions etc. Yet a force block contained him much longer than is required for a win on KMC. Thus, wouldn't it be able to contain anybody in this field or two or three?

3. Along those same lines.. Thanos taking those shots from thor.. wouldn't you agree that Thor packed more of a punch than anybody on this team. That being true, how does anybody put him down? That was without his shields mine you, with them... Good luck

4. Do you agree that Thanos has more than enough firepower to put anyone down on this team. Whether it be physical or blasting he's shown more than enough firepower in his history that there should be no issue with this. Just as there would be no issue with actually hiting any one of them. His reflexes have shown to be very capable of hitting speedsters

h1a8
You sir are an idiot. You didn't address anything I said with any kind of proof. Thor never manhandled him and please tell me when you THINK this happened. Again, show me one time he was manhandled by ANY high herald. Show me one time he was put down with blasts vs. any high herald. Show me one time any high herald has been able to break his shields. Your need to stop riding superman nuts so hard as we all know you love his cock. We know your his no.1 fan already. There is no need to spew garbage with no backup all over this site to prove it. Trust me we know your blinded by his jiz all over you.

Thanos doesn't usually engage in physical confrontations but when he does he has only shown that he is more agile than his opponents (not stronger). So the logic that since he hasn't been manhandled doesn't prove that he won't against Superman or anyone else.

I already list times when mere heralds was crumbling his shields. I'm not saying they will bust Thanos's shields from first impact. I'm saying that his shields will begin to crumble and finally fall after several to many hits.

Now if you think that Thanos can hold up his shields indefinitely then, my friend, you are the idiot (not me) as this contradicts comic evidence.

Thanos holding up his shields is not him winning. He can't even attack. He's just a sitting duck waiting for his demise.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Questions..
1. Besides Thor's Godblast which takes time to execute and something I don't even believe gets through anyways. However, besides that attack, do you really see anything that can dish out what his shields have taken?

2. You can claim that showing by Thanos against PG Thor was PIS but it's canon and is very consistent with Thanos other Durability showings. Go take a look at his respect thread and you'll see him have showing after showing backing up the B&T Thor showing. No PIS what-so-ever and you claiming so means to me, you haven't read enough Thanos. That being said.. A force block was able to contain that thor which you claim could bust through realities/dimensions etc. Yet a force block contained him much longer than is required for a win on KMC. Thus, wouldn't it be able to contain anybody in this field or two or three?

3. Along those same lines.. Thanos taking those shots from thor.. wouldn't you agree that Thor packed more of a punch than anybody on this team. That being true, how does anybody put him down? That was without his shields mine you, with them... Good luck

4. Do you agree that Thanos has more than enough firepower to put anyone down on this team. Whether it be physical or blasting he's shown more than enough firepower in his history that there should be no issue with this. Just as there would be no issue with actually hiting any one of them. His reflexes have shown to be very capable of hitting speedsters

Still waiting Omega

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos doesn't usually engage in physical confrontations but when he does he has only shown that he is more agile than his opponents (not stronger). So the logic that since he hasn't been manhandled doesn't prove that he won't against Superman or anyone else.

I already list times when mere heralds was crumbling his shields. I'm not saying they will bust Thanos's shields from first impact. I'm saying that his shields will begin to crumble and finally fall after several to many hits.

Now if you think that Thanos can hold up his shields indefinitely then, my friend, you are the idiot (not me) as this contradicts comic evidence.

Thanos holding up his shields is not him winning. He can't even attack. He's just a sitting duck waiting for his demise.

Never said his shields would hold up indefinitely, show me where I said that? What you haven't given me are times when his shields were crumbling to heralds. You have yet to show me these times that don't exist.

Lets take a look at this... Thanos went looking for a challenge and sought out DP Tyrant. The same Tyrant that was pwning high heralds left and right... Surfer, Glads, BRB, Morg, Terrax etc etc. Casually dismissing each one of them. He faces Thanos and goes... Your different than the rest. Yes, because I'm THANOS. Thanos knocks him down and stalemates him in a wrestling match for a period of time. That is an example of the separation between thanos and mere heralds.

Take a look at the Odin fight... Odin casually one shots both Drax and Surfer with NO effort. Surfer is a high herald and Drax is a powerhouse with very good durability. One shots them both. He faces Thanos.. and it's a long long drawn out battle, that Odin was winning, but clearly shows how much above high heralds Thanos is. Again, doesn't this illustrate how much above any herald he is?

Thor with the PG was casually beating up more high heralds in Warlock, Surfer and BRB. Along with Strange and Drax. Dismissing all of them and beating all of them. Where do they take him so that he can hopefully be stopped... THANOS. Thanos and thor exchange blows with Thanos getting the better of it. Thor straight up smacks Thanos in the face with Mjolnir multiple times and Thanos just smiles. Yet this same Thor was breezing thor high heralds. Again, showing how far superior Thanos is to high heralds. Tell me how this doesn't show how much above any herald Thanos is?

Now, guess who he's facing here.. a bunch of high heralds.. hmmmm. Guess this through your thick head.. Him swatting away powerhouses like Hulk, Thor, Drax, Thing & Hercules isn't because of his agility it's because of his strength, reflexes and striking power. Agility doesn't allow you to laugh at somebody's physical attacks and then just slap them away like they are insects and to the ground. Agility would allow you to land the blow. Strength and striking power, thus make those people fly away and to the ground. That isn't agility that is power. He has hulk and thing together at the same time and he mocks them as he smashes their heads together he says "You call your self's strong, I am strength PERSONIFIED" He casually overpowers both hulk and thing at the same time and mocks their strength. Please explain how this doesn't show strength?

Lastly, he has fought while his shields were up. Take a look at the Omega fight as a good example. He won't just be sitting behind his shields he'll be casually pimp slapping anybody who gets close to him or his shields.

Kris Blaze
People read way too much into the Thanos/Thor fight. It only lasted for a couple of punches and Thor was actually able to draw blood. Being too strong for the rag-tag team of hearlders doesn't mean that Thor would instantly take out Thanos. In fact, I was surprised that Thor did as well as he did. They fought as near-equals and Thanos was on the losing end, that's as much as I'll read into it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
People read way too much into the Thanos/Thor fight. It only lasted for a couple of punches and Thor was actually able to draw blood. Being too strong for the rag-tag team of hearlders doesn't mean that Thor would instantly take out Thanos. In fact, I was surprised that Thor did as well as he did. They fought as near-equals and Thanos was on the losing end, that's as much as I'll read into it.

Come on Kris, that was no rag-tag team of heralds. That was Surfer, Brb, Warlock, Strange. Plus, throw in Drax and he was casually beating all of them. Yet, they decide to take him to Thanos, knowing he could be the only one able to stop Thor at that time. I wouldn't say Thor won that fight at all.. actually I would say Thanos won. He landed more blows, knock down Thor more and finally did a force block for the win (per KMC rules). That Thor with the PG was a beast and was growing in power. That was clearly shown with him casually beating up the high heralds I mentioned. He faces Thanos and Thanos gets a trickle of blood and smiles at Thor. Thor would've eventually won and beaten Thanos. Thus, all he did in that arc tells me, he was no joke.

h1a8
Never said his shields would hold up indefinitely, show me where I said that? What you haven't given me are times when his shields were crumbling to heralds. You have yet to show me these times that don't exist.

Lets take a look at this... Thanos went looking for a challenge and sought out DP Tyrant. The same Tyrant that was pwning high heralds left and right... Surfer, Glads, BRB, Morg, Terrax etc etc. Casually dismissing each one of them. He faces Thanos and goes... Your different than the rest. Yes, because I'm THANOS. Thanos knocks him down and stalemates him in a wrestling match for a period of time. That is an example of the separation between thanos and mere heralds. Get your facts straight. That is all I'm going to say here.
I don't consider blasts comparable to physical strikes.
Also the Odin Thanos fight is PIS to me.
SS and Co. was fighting stupidly. SS missing a Thor floating still in mid space with no hammer. I don't take those fights seriously. Nor do I take any fight that goes against what will really happen. He never overpowered Hulk. He out agiled him. Thing is a fly here. Smashing two peoples heads together doesn't mean you are stronger than them. I could smash two bodybuilders heads together with my mere 200lb strength. Neck muscles are no match for both arm and chest muscles. Also if Thanos does it before they can react then he will have no resistance. Thus the head smashing feat was garbage. He needs his shields all around him. Otherwise someone will get him from behind. This is not Hulk and Thing vs. Thanos but rather 4 beings who can all attack pretty fast and much stronger.

Lastly Thanos cannot and has not fought with his shields up. Get that Omega crap outta here.

A determined Supes will be Thanos alone.

Mshinu

Now you`re just being funny laughing out loud

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/dcdirectdick33.jpg

roughrider
I really don't see them having the overall power to put down Thanos. If Odin failed to do it preupgrade Thanos just picks them off via forceblock or pounds them into submission.

There you go again with the revisionist history. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think this team has what it takes. True, Thanos is smarter & craftier than all of them put together, but once upon a time the Surfer alone was a threat to him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Get your facts straight. That is all I'm going to say here.
I don't consider blasts comparable to physical strikes.
Also the Odin Thanos fight is PIS to me.
SS and Co. was fighting stupidly. SS missing a Thor floating still in mid space with no hammer. I don't take those fights seriously. Nor do I take any fight that goes against what will really happen. He never overpowered Hulk. He out agiled him. Thing is a fly here. Smashing two peoples heads together doesn't mean you are stronger than them. I could smash two bodybuilders heads together with my mere 200lb strength. Neck muscles are no match for both arm and chest muscles. Also if Thanos does it before they can react then he will have no resistance. Thus the head smashing feat was garbage. He needs his shields all around him. Otherwise someone will get him from behind. This is not Hulk and Thing vs. Thanos but rather 4 beings who can all attack pretty fast and much stronger.

Lastly Thanos cannot and has not fought with his shields up. Get that Omega crap outta here.

Yet again, you brought nothing to the table in way of facts. Thanos has fought from behind his shields and I gave you an example of such. You claim heralds have been seen crumbling his shields and can't provide one example. The fights I referenced are canon and are considered as such. Period. It doesn't matter whether you like them or agree with the outcome. They aren't open to interpretation or you making up your own reality how that fight would go down. It went down as it did and thanos whole history shows him being above heralds period. Question how is superman going to beat him when he gets one shotted by Konvict, jaw broken by Zod, gas stations knock him unconscious.. need I go on? Yet he's going to be Thanos who laughs at heralds LOL. The feat with Thanos, Hulk and Thing was very clear. You can talk about neck muscles this and that... The words that go along with the fight are VERY CLEAR and indisputable. "You claim yourselves strong? I am strength personified" No ambiguity what so ever. He's that much stronger than both of them. Period. Try actually bring facts to the table next time it helps your case some.

Nihilist
Originally posted by roughrider

I think this team has what it takes. True, Thanos is smarter & craftier than all of them put together, but once upon a time the Surfer alone was a threat to him. Surfer has never been a threat to Thanos, he's only ever been a shit stain on his boot.

quanchi112

I got to admit this thread is a good strategy. Make Thanos fight Superman with other characters in order to trick people into thinking that he can beat Superman solo. I won't fall for this strategy and I warn others not to do so either. Superman beats Thanos solo and adding any 1 with Superman makes this thread spite. Based on what though? We have seen Superman struggle with characters well beneath Thanos in terms of durability, strength, and power?

Yes he does. Thanos cheated. Thor could have ended him if he didn't get that gun. How is that cheating? Thor's power gem was cheating then by your logic so why can't Thanos bring his own tech since you can't ko a pgem user? LOL.

So when Odin has battled Surtur or Celestials and not done a galaxy busting attack means then that he was going all out to win. Exactly.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why must Thanos fans always say that Thanos over-powered Champion with the PG when he clearly just outmaneuvered him? If Champion had managed to hit Thanos with a solid blow Thanos would have been an ugly purple puddle. That's not a strength feat so much as a fighting skill feat or an example of how sloppy Champion is as a fighter. Hahahaha, so Thanos can take Thor on who completely crapped on the Infinity Watch, Strange, and the Surfer yet ge beaten up by Champion who he easily mocked while tossing him around and further agitating him to destroy the planet.

Get real.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos's problem is one of numbers, he can't hope to guard against so many powerful foes at once. If he swats down one or two he'll leave himself open to the others. I still believe that holding nothing back and with solid teamwork Thor and Superman alone have a shot at taking Thanos down. With the team its more or less assured. He can beat them down with ease or encase them within force block with a single shot.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
People read way too much into the Thanos/Thor fight. It only lasted for a couple of punches and Thor was actually able to draw blood. Being too strong for the rag-tag team of hearlders doesn't mean that Thor would instantly take out Thanos. In fact, I was surprised that Thor did as well as he did. They fought as near-equals and Thanos was on the losing end, that's as much as I'll read into it. Thor was gaining strength each moment and Thanos fought him for sheer kicks. He knew he couldn't defeat him because of the power gem and when he tired of the conflict he ended it.

Thor laid on some powerful attacks and it only cause dThanos' nose to slightly bleed and he was loving every minute of it.Originally posted by roughrider

I think this team has what it takes. True, Thanos is smarter & craftier than all of them put together, but once upon a time the Surfer alone was a threat to him. Tell me when has the Surfer ever been a problem to Thanos.

h1a8
Yet again, you brought nothing to the table in way of facts. Thanos has fought from behind his shields and I gave you an example of such. You claim heralds have been seen crumbling his shields and can't provide one example. The fights I referenced are canon and are considered as such. Period. It doesn't matter whether you like them or agree with the outcome. They aren't open to interpretation or you making up your own reality how that fight would go down. It went down as it did and thanos whole history shows him being above heralds period. Question how is superman going to beat him when he gets one shotted by Konvict, jaw broken by Zod, gas stations knock him unconscious.. need I go on? Yet he's going to be Thanos who laughs at heralds LOL. The feat with Thanos, Hulk and Thing was very clear. You can talk about neck muscles this and that... The words that go along with the fight are VERY CLEAR and indisputable. "You claim yourselves strong? I am strength personified" No ambiguity what so ever. He's that much stronger than both of them. Period. Try actually bring facts to the table next time it helps your case some.

You never shown when Thanos fought with his shields on. I don't believe you sir otherwise. Konvict and Zod is much stronger than Thanos by farrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Superman is much more powerful than his gas station old self. He moves planets now. Thor and Champion have crumbled Thanos shields. Once in Infinity gauntlet saga the other in Blood and Thunder.

The Feat with Hulk and Thing is garbage. A class 50 could have done that. Seriously! You pick two weaklings with no agility to make a point that Thanos can compete with Superman. Are you crazy?

-Pr-
lulz at people using konvikt and zod.

konvikt was allowed to hit superman. zod blitzed him. i doubt either is going to happen in this fight.

h1a8
Based on what though? We have seen Superman struggle with characters well beneath Thanos in terms of durability, strength, and power? Not in strength and durability No we haven't. If you are referring to John Byrne Superman then Thanos was class 90 then as well.
Because Thanos would have lost so he cheated. Thor wasn't cheating since the PG didn't amp him at all (probably 1 ton that's it). I don't go by comic fights if they disagree with how the fight would really happen. Silver Surfer was supposed to end Thor by his lonesome. He was missing Thor with his blasts and Thor was floating still in space without his hammer. What a crock. He can't encase those who have reflexes beyond what he can attack with. Also he won't be able to defend all sides of him. So even if he manages to aim at one, another from behind will get him into a combo.That is not what the writer portrayed. All I see is you guys made up fantasy. Thor only began to tap into the gem when he was encased and not before. A normal WM Thor could have done that to Thanos.

iceman24567
I don't see to many characters Thanos level beating all four at once shit i think Monarch would lose to them too.

Kris Blaze
Monarch would win.

Pretty easily.

iceman24567
Without bfr? I don't know if they all attack him at the same time i think they could get a small majority maybe i'm just kidding myself.

leonidas
hey, why was that other thread (thanos/supes and thor) closed? confused

didn't see a repeat thread and it was pretty civil . . .

anyway, anyone thinking thor/supes beats thanos must think THIS match is overkill . . .

and i'd say these 4 beat him, btw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The thread was closed and Kris never addressed my post.... He believes CIS off means somebody all of sudden become God and perfect in every way and never ever misses or gets hit... LULZ

JakeTheBank
Can thanos take out this team of high heralds?

The team of high heralds are bloodlust BUT they're thinking in their right minds. So they are fighting like usual but they're out to kill.

No bfring

Thanos would lose.

-Pr-
team ftw.

Nihilist
Thanos speedblitzes ko combo all 4 at once ftw.

quanchi112
Not in strength and durability No we haven't. If you are referring to John Byrne Superman then Thanos was class 90 then as well.
Because Thanos would have lost so he cheated. Thor wasn't cheating since the PG didn't amp him at all (probably 1 ton that's it). I don't go by comic fights if they disagree with how the fight would really happen. Silver Surfer was supposed to end Thor by his lonesome. He was missing Thor with his blasts and Thor was floating still in space without his hammer. What a crock. He can't encase those who have reflexes beyond what he can attack with. Also he won't be able to defend all sides of him. So even if he manages to aim at one, another from behind will get him into a combo.That is not what the writer portrayed. All I see is you guys made up fantasy. Thor only began to tap into the gem when he was encased and not before. A normal WM Thor could have done that to Thanos. Zod, DD, Orion.

If you think Thor wasn't tapping into the power gem then you haven't read the story.

Thor's more experienced and when he doesn't hold back he crushes most of his opponents on this level. Surfer doesn't have the skill or experience of thor. It's fine.

He can weather any combo from anyone in this fight even if it goes down the way you want it to.

You need to reread the story.

Batman-Prime
Team 10/10

h1a8
WARNING! Do not fall for the con of this thread. This thread is to attempt to convince one that Thanos beats Superman. This is a good trick. I can up Superman in the minds of others if I open up threads like

Superman vs. X, Y, and Z

Think about it. If Superman beats Thanos then why put Thanos against Superman + others?

Answer: To convince others that Thanos beats Superman. Great trick but I'm not fooled.

Juntai
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team 10/10 They don't have the power. They also can be beaten rather easily by Thanos especially if we bring forceblock into this equation.Originally posted by h1a8
WARNING! Do not fall for the con of this thread. This thread is to attempt to convince one that Thanos beats Superman. This is a good trick. I can up Superman in the minds of others if I open up threads like

Superman vs. X, Y, and Z

Think about it. If Superman beats Thanos then why put Thanos against Superman + others?

Answer: To convince others that Thanos beats Superman. Great trick but I'm not fooled. The only trick going on here is the one of you reading a comic.

h1a8

Superman vs. X, Y, and Z

Answer: To convince others that Thanos beats Superman. Great trick but I'm not fooled.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I would say... even split. Its a good fight. Thanos can get rid of Glads very quickly and maybe even in one shot. Surfer would hold up much better. Same with Supes. Thor would be the last one standing but he's not enough. That is why I see Thanos winning some. However, if the team worked very well together and meshed their powers well with coordinated attacks and defense they could take some battles. Split

h1a8
Thanos loses to Superman while the others just watch.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos crushes Superman with a pimp slap while the others just watch in terror.

quanchi112
Thanos loses to Superman while the others just watch. Superman isn't strong enough to beat Thanos. Thanos can negate his only advantage speed whenever he wants to.

h1a8
Superman isn't strong enough to beat Thanos. Thanos can negate his only advantage speed whenever he wants to.

Superman is stronger than Thanos. Thanos isn't fast enough to negate Superman's top fighting speeds. He gets popped before he knows the bell just rung.

quanchi112
Superman is stronger than Thanos. Thanos isn't fast enough to negate Superman's top fighting speeds. He gets popped before he knows the bell just rung. You haven't proven it so. How do you know Superman is stronger? What happens in the comics doesn't even matter to you.

carver9
I would say... even split. Its a good fight. Thanos can get rid of Glads very quickly and maybe even in one shot. Surfer would hold up much better. Same with Supes. Thor would be the last one standing but he's not enough. That is why I see Thanos winning some. However, if the team worked very well together and meshed their powers well with coordinated attacks and defense they could take some battles. Split

I disagree with this. Gladiator is the strongest one out of the bunch imo but to each his own.

iceman24567
Team wins if Surfer or Gladz dont get one shotted

Blanket
Gladiator's sole involvement in this thread is to get one shotted.

Surfer two shotted. Thor too for that matter.

iceman24567
I agree sir smile

Allankles
Team 10/10. Thanos is powerful but he's not powerful enough to hold off these guys. One Superman is enough to occupy all of Thanos attention, the other 3 would mob him in the meantime. It's actually spite.

Warlord
Originally posted by Blanket

what about supes?

Philosophía
He's the one doing the one-shotting, so he can have a one-on-one match with Thanos.

psycho gundam
better have tried

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi
I disagree with this. Gladiator is the strongest one out of the bunch imo but to each his own.

I know how you feel about Glads carver and you do have feats to back up your claim. For me though, he just seems to job to much for my taste. All full confidence and not jobbing sure you might be right. However, most times he's not fighting that way and would get dealt with by Thanos with minimal effort imo.

manx422
Superman/Silver Surfer/Thor/Gladiator

carver9

I agree with this. None of them are on thanos level and I havent even seen thanos put his all into a punch yet against a high herald and he has koed them with back hands.

To me, Surfer is the most durable out of the four and not by a small amount either.

He has been back handed by Thanos which took him out of the fight. I cant see any of his other team mates fairing any better.

xJLxKing
Team.
Superman gets amped by SS and proceeds to kick Thanos' ass

carver9
Team.

While Thanos just sits down and watch Surfer amp Superman.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team.

He proceeds to back pimp slapped and KO'd or omni directional blasted and KO'd.. Yes I agree. Pretty much every member of this team is taken out with a few shots most of the time. Thanos can do what he choose with supes on a KMC.. CIS free environment. Why couldn't he just drain supes or expose him to his weakness's? The fact is, super isn't in his league amped or not and SS would be the first person Thanos goes after and he's dealt with easily.

-Pr-
He proceeds to back pimp slapped and KO'd or omni directional blasted and KO'd.. Yes I agree. Pretty much every member of this team is taken out with a few shots most of the time. Thanos can do what he choose with supes on a KMC.. CIS free environment. Why couldn't he just drain supes or expose him to his weakness's? The fact is, super isn't in his league amped or not and SS would be the first person Thanos goes after and he's dealt with easily.

question: how would thanos know of superman's weaknesses, or how to create them?

xJLxKing
While Thanos just sits down and watch Surfer amp Superman.
No, while he is trying to tag Gladiator and Thor

A sun amped Superman is more then a match for Thanos. A few second sun amp like in OWAW gave Superman enough power to kill Probes like they were some weaklings. Imagine what level SS will amp Superman with the cosmic power.

Superman becomes immune to Kryptonite after a small exposure to a Star. Magic is something Thanos is not good at.

-Pr-
No, while he is trying to tag Gladiator and Thor

A sun amped Superman is more then a match for Thanos. A few second sun amp like in OWAW gave Superman enough power to kill Probes like they were some weaklings. Imagine what level SS will amp Superman with the cosmic power.

Superman becomes immune to Kryptonite after a small exposure to a Star. Magic is something Thanos is not good at.

he didn't need the sunamp to kill the probes, though.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -Pr-
he didn't need the sunamp to kill the probes, though.
No, but it's not like they were easy to beat. With it, they were mere scrap.

-Pr-
No, but it's not like they were easy to beat. With it, they were mere scrap.

i'm talking about when he was in space with DD. he had no recognisable amp and was still tearing through them like paper.

he only got the amp to take on warworld.

xJLxKing
i'm talking about when he was in space with DD. he had no recognisable amp and was still tearing through them like paper.

he only got the amp to take on warworld.
My memory is in OWAW suck. sad

Who was he fighting with his AMP. I remember him fight the real Imperiex.

Yeah, the part with DD and Superman wasn't an AMP. I forgot

-Pr-
My memory is in OWAW suck. sad

Who was he fighting with his AMP. I remember him fight the real Imperiex.

Yeah, the part with DD and Superman wasn't an AMP. I forgot

he got his amp so that he could breach warworld's defences and fight brainiac (not to move the planet, like some people would like to claim).

xJLxKing
he got his amp so that he could breach warworld's defences and fight brainiac (not to move the planet, like some people would like to claim).
I need to re-read OWAW

Juntai
he didn't need the sunamp to kill the probes, though. Yep, all he had to do was drop all his pretenses and basically begin to go berserk mode.
The funny thing is that an army of solar powered Daxamites couldn't scratch the armor of a single probe, Superman cut swathe like Brock Lesnar beating up 5th graders.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juntai
Yep, all he had to do was drop all his pretenses and basically begin to go berserk mode.
The funny thing is that an army of solar powered Daxamites couldn't scratch the armor of a single probe, Superman cut swathe like Brock Lesnar beating up 5th graders.

aye, it WAS pretty impressive.

i love how its actually stated how much of a boost he got simply because he stopped holding back.

Pezmerga
question how would the team know of supes powerups (i.e creating sun energy)? If they get prep time to discuss then Thanos gets prep time too right? stick out tongue

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
better have tried No such thing.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Pezmerga
question how would the team know of supes powerups (i.e creating sun energy)? If they get prep time to discuss then Thanos gets prep time too right? stick out tongue
Common Knowledge

quanchi112

Blanket
Originally posted by Warlord
what about supes? Well, if Thanos has one shotted Surfer on panel before, two shotted Thor, etc, then it's fair to assume that Superman is Thanos' equal or close. Apparently.

kgkg
Well, if Thanos has one shotted Surfer on panel before, two shotted Thor, etc, then it's fair to assume that Superman is Thanos' equal or close. Apparently. I guess people like to say that Superman is faster which will get him some wins against Thanos? even though this has never been a real problem for him confused

and there is that Superman beats Darksied so he can beat Thanos mentality.

I can understand if Superman was considered way above Thor and Surfer so he wins but that's not even the case.

But other than trolls is anyone arguing Superman wins in this thread?????

h1a8
You haven't proven it so. How do you know Superman is stronger? What happens in the comics doesn't even matter to you.

Superman has better strength feats and thus should be considered stronger. Now watch your silly but talk about lifting feats like a dummy when I already stated a million times that hitting feats, wrestling feats, etc are game too.

What happens in the comics doesn't matter when there is PIS (contradictory stuff to what will happen in a forum fight).

manx422
Superman solos

quanchi112
Superman has better strength feats and thus should be considered stronger. Now watch your silly but talk about lifting feats like a dummy when I already stated a million times that hitting feats, wrestling feats, etc are game too.

What happens in the comics doesn't matter when there is PIS (contradictory stuff to what will happen in a forum fight). You said what happens in the comics doesn't matter. Now you are abandoning this line of reasoning. Can you just figure out what line of reasoning you are going to stick with?

h1a8
You said what happens in the comics doesn't matter. Now you are abandoning this line of reasoning. Can you just figure out what line of reasoning you are going to stick with?

I bet you that you can't find where I said this.

You lost more respect when you said Thanos>Odin.

quanchi112
I bet you that you can't find where I said this.

You lost more respect when you said Thanos>Odin. Are you saying you didn't say it? I could easily click on your profile and find your recent posts if I really wanted to track it, you silly goose.

He is.

h1a8
Are you saying you didn't say it? I could easily click on your profile and find your recent posts if I really wanted to track it, you silly goose.

He is.

If I had any significant amount money I will bet you and be much richer.

I never said it Quan.

I've said that "ONLY IF a comic fight contradicts what will happen in a forum fight then that fight can't be used as evidence."

For example, in a comic Spider-man will dodge bullets easily. But if Rhino hits him then that fight can't be used as evidence since it contradicts what will happen in a forum fight (characters fighting to the best of their abilities).

Remember your Thanos is to fight with the best of his abilities as well.

quanchi112
If I had any significant amount money I will bet you and be much richer.

I never said it Quan.

I've said that "ONLY IF a comic fight contradicts what will happen in a forum fight then that fight can't be used as evidence."

For example, in a comic Spider-man will dodge bullets easily. But if Rhino hits him then that fight can't be used as evidence since it contradicts what will happen in a forum fight (characters fighting to the best of their abilities).

Remember your Thanos is to fight with the best of his abilities as well. You said it. You know it and I know it.

You tend to think of these fights through feats alone and dismiss all comic book fights which makes no sense whatsoever.

h1a8
You said it. You know it and I know it.

You tend to think of these fights through feats alone and dismiss all comic book fights which makes no sense whatsoever.

You thought I said it but you sadly missed the "if" statement that preceded it.

I would gladly accept a comic fight as evidence provided the instances doesn't contradict what a character would normally do.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>