Yoda vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Yoda

vs.

Darth Traya

Force
Sabre
All out

Lord Lucien
What do we know of Traya's saber abilities in regards to Yoda's? Speculation? Anyone?

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What do we know of Traya's saber abilities in regards to Yoda's? Speculation? Anyone? She is good at TK Lightsaber combat. nuff said.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
She is good at TK Lightsaber combat. nuff said. Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.

mattatom

Slash_KMC
The only thing that would put her on the same level as Yoda would be the fact that she trained Revan. Everyone who has trained Revan must be powerful.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
The only thing that would put her on the same level as Yoda would be the fact that she trained Revan. Everyone who has trained Revan must be powerful. If that's the case. Traya easily killed three of Revans masters which taught him, twice. That makes here six times more powerful than Revan. Therefore more powerful than Yoda.

Slash_KMC
If that's the case. Traya easily killed three of Revans masters which taught him, twice. That makes here six times more powerful than Revan. Therefore more powerful than Yoda.

Ah, your reasoning skills are developing quite nicely. I like.

mattatom
Ah, your reasoning skills are developing quite nicely. I like. I thought you would. An addition to that would be the Exile defeated Traya who was six times more powerful than Revan. But for this next comparison to work, how far would you say Revan is above Yoda, Slash?

truejedi
Yoda, the most powerful foe that the darkness had ever known... vs... an unknown. Want to venture a guess?

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
Yoda, the most powerful foe that the darkness had ever known... vs... an unknown. Want to venture a guess? If your going to use accolades.

The most power foe the darkness has ever known

V

The heart of the Force

To be more accurate.

truejedi
um... revan was the heart of the force. not traya.

truejedi
also, it is an omnipotent narrator that declares Yoda thus, it is the fallible, in-universe, lying Traya who thus refers to Revan, who furthermore, was refrred to as "like looking at the heart of the force." meaning, HE wasn't the heart of the force, he just had a similar appearence.

mattatom
um... revan was the heart of the force. not traya. I was talking about Revan gahd, way to follow the posts. Traya was just a pussy. Though she'll instakill Yoda.

Lord Lucien
It's a pretty reasonable conclusion to make that anyone who even caught Revan's eye is at least 4x as powerful as Yoda.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's a pretty reasonable conclusion to make that anyone who even caught Revan's eye is at least 4x as powerful as Yoda.

Reasonable conclusion? More like a hardcore fact.

Darth_Glentract
Pwning three masters at once is pretty freakin impressive in all honesty.

the Darkone
Yoda 800 yrs of wisdom in the force, that's hard to top how he fights, we really dont know what Yoda is really capable of. Yoda but not by much.

Slash_KMC
I thought you would. An addition to that would be the Exile defeated Traya who was six times more powerful than Revan. But for this next comparison to work, how far would you say Revan is above Yoda, Slash?

Wow, I totally overlooked this. I'd say that Revan beats Yoda 99% of the time, if he's exhausted.

mattatom
Wow, I totally overlooked this. I'd say that Revan beats Yoda 99% of the time, if he's exhausted. By my calculations then. the Exile has a 1188% chance of beating Yoda in a fair fight, if she's fighting fit.

truejedi
i just realized, our obvious (to each other) constant sarcasm about Revan, Bandon, Traya, (the whole KOTOR fun bag of shits and giggles) is genuinely going to confuse our cute, cuddly new members, whose innocence is challenged only by their ignorance of any canon older than The Force Unleashed.

mattatom
i just realized, our obvious (to each other) constant sarcasm about Revan, Bandon, Traya, (the whole KOTOR fun bag of shits and giggles) is genuinely going to confuse our cute, cuddly new members, whose innocence is challenged only by their ignorance of any canon older than The Force Unleashed. That and the clone wars animated series.

Red Nemesis
What sarcasm?

ares834
i just realized, our obvious (to each other) constant sarcasm about Revan, Bandon, Traya, (the whole KOTOR fun bag of shits and giggles) is genuinely going to confuse our cute, cuddly new members, whose innocence is challenged only by their ignorance of any canon older than The Force Unleashed.
Revan who?

Lord Lucien
What the f*ck is "canon"?

Slash_KMC
Wait, we're embracing cute, cuddly new members now?

*MORE QUESTIONS*

Hewhoknowsall
...spite

WollfMyth
In a Lightsaber battle, Yoda murders her. He is faster, more agile and just more skilled. He defeated Count Dooku and matched Darth Sidious, both of which are superior duelists to Traya.

In a Force battle, Yoda has much better Telekinesis and, from what I hear, immunity to Drain, which could help him defeat Traya. Even if he did not have the immunity for Drain, his speed and raw magnetude in the Force is far superior to Traya.
He is also smarter and wiser than Traya. It was even downright stated in multiple sources that Yoda is one of the most pure incarnations of Light, that he was the greatest foe of darkness, that he is the Avatar of Light etc.

Yoda wins this.

Trocity
Yoda stomps, unnecessary bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.