Most enjoyable series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Which anime did you enjoy the most? Not necessarily the one with the greatest plot, but the one you had the most fun watching. For obvious reasons, let's not include any series you jerked off to uhuh

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
For obvious reasons, let's not include any series you jerked off to uhuh You do know how greatly that limits my choices, right? sad

EvilAngel
Naruto.

Bleach has climatic battles that are just awesome, where as Naruto's.... not so much *coughsasukevsitachiletdownanyone?cough*

But all in all i rate Naruto as my favourite series =)

yungz22
My favorite anime of all time is? Drum roll please.......................................................................................... Yu Yu Hakusho

Nephthys
Gurren Lagann- Because Kamina is stupidly awesome and its one of the few things that actually flaunts how ridiculously over the top it is.

Excel Saga- Just because theres a certain something to be said about watching a criminally insane retard trying to take over a city. And eat a dog. A singing dog.

Ms.Marvel
ghost in the shell then bleach then naruto then hajime no ippo yes

Blinky
'Berserk' hands down.

Nephthys
Hellsing OVA was also veerrrry enjoyable.

Especially the Rip Van Winkle part..... shifty

And when Alucard rips Dandymans arm apart after screaming at him to squeal like a pig... *hyperventilates*

Martian_mind
Dragonball Z.

I watched it as a little kid,and back then...sheer awesome.

Kero_Co
FLCL

Kris Blaze
I'm having a hard time deciding. As far as sheer enjoyment value goes, Beyblade might actually rank pretty high.

King Kandy
I'm having a hard time deciding. As far as sheer enjoyment value goes, Beyblade might actually rank pretty high.
lol, I used to love that show when I was younger.

Quincy
Hoh Jeez. Most enjoyable?

Naruto probably. Watching the Chunin Exams and the Sasuke Retrieval Arc with my friends was a hell of a lot of fun. Very nostalgic.

Death Note was also great - though I read that in manga form before the anime came out, and that series is a real page turner.

Kento
Ultimate Muscle

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Ultimate Muscle
That one's nuts. It's like the only manga i actually buy volumes of.

Kento
Originally posted by King Kandy
That one's nuts. It's like the only manga i actually buy volumes of. I would too, if my stupid book store actually carried them that didn't skip from like 5 to 12.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
I would too, if my stupid book store actually carried them that didn't skip from like 5 to 12.
That's how it is everywhere. I had to get mine on Amazon (except there is no place in the entire internet that sells volume nine for some reason).

Ridley_Prime
Cowboy Bebop.

NemeBro
Hard to say really.

Dragonball Z, One Piece, Bastard!!, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, hard to choose a favorite.

Parmaniac
Guyver (80s version) the new one is also pretty good

NemeBro
Your sig is the most awesome thing in the universe.

First_Tsurugi06
DBZ is still the best thing to come out of Shonen. I also enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho alot too. Hell, IMHO, more recent anime from Shonen really don't hold a candle to the old ones.

Outside of that, Samurai Champloo was always a top favorite. Trigun, mostly cuz of the motif and my love for Westerns.

AsbestosFlaygon
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Inner Universe is easily the best anime intro song in the history of anime.
All of Origa's OST songs for Stand Alone Complex were godly.

Blinky
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Guyver (80s version) the new one is also pretty good

Oh, hell yeah.

Demonic Phoenix
Which anime did you enjoy the most? Not necessarily the one with the greatest plot, but the one you had the most fun watching. For obvious reasons, let's not include any series you jerked off to uhuh

I haven't jerked off to any hentai seriesermmha. Not as far as I recall.
So for H.manga, I'd say any work by Kikkawa Kabao is a blast to read. I particularly like how he uses humor. Not to mention, BEWBS.

H.anime, probably the Bible Black serie. Definitely did not fap off to that.

For 'Normal' manga, I'm torn between Akira, Monster & Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

For 'Normal' anime, I'm also torn; between Death Note (mainly the first part), Dragon Ball Z & Serial Experiment Lain.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
You do know how greatly that limits my choices, right? sad

You can still include any H.series you didn't fap off to, but still liked 'looking' at srugdoped

*cough*8oo85*cough*

draxx_tOfU
Season 1 and 2 of Bleach, Gundam 00/Wing, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Get Backers and Hunter X Hunter...

but most enjoyable to watch is Slam Dunk...

AsbestosFlaygon
My favorite H.mangaka would be Elf.K
thumb up

Parmaniac
Originally posted by NemeBro
Your sig is the most awesome thing in the universe.

My?

Ridley_Prime
Who else?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Parmaniac
My? Do you see anyone else that has a sig that awesome?

Zack Fair
DBZ.

Right now I must say I enjoyed Gundam 00 a lot.

Xam'd gets a nod as well because I found it unique and entertaining. Plus the final battle made me had seizures.

Quincy
G Gundam was sweet too

iceman24567
Originally posted by Quincy
G Gundam was sweet too Fighting Mobile suits using h2h skills = awesome

Demonic Phoenix
Can I include Beast Wars? Even though it wasn't anime, I still loved that show.

Hellspawn28
Dragonball Z, One Piece, Bastard!!, FLCL, TTGL, and a few others.

Overdose
Even tho I got alot of fav animes over all, the one I enjoyed to watch the most was DBZ. G Gundam, Gundam wing and Death Note are close 2nds.

Micheal_Myers
Rurouni Kenshin is by far the most enjoyable anime I've ever seen.
DBZ is also sure fire enjoyment, due to its pure entertainment value.

Weltall
DBZ's the most unjustifiably popular anime to ever exist.

Code Geass
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Serial Experiments Lain is also turning out to be absolutely incredible.

Overdose
Neon Genesis Evangelion's "the most unjustifiably popular anime to ever exist."

Ridley_Prime
Unjustifiably popular is an opinion.

Overdose
Indeed...

Weltall
Not when I use the term. I > opinion.

Weltall
And DBZ is by far the most overrated anime to ever exist.

NemeBro
Why would that be?

Is it the fact that it has basically defined shounen action anime, being the archetype of the genre above all others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.