new school vs. old school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Shuri
Daken
Skaar
Bucky

vs.

T'Challa
Logan
Hulk
Rogers

DarthDaniel1001
Old School stomps

Trackz
i dunno shuri isn't bad, plus they have daken's muramasa/pheromones, skaar's old power, and bucky's firearms

DarthDaniel1001
Cap Vs. Bucky-Cap wins
Hulk Vs. Skaar-Hulk wins
Black Panther Vs. Shuri-Please list Shuri's feats and accomplishments.
Wolverine Vs. Daken-Daken wins but then the Hulk finishes him.

Trackz
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Cap Vs. Bucky-Cap wins
Hulk Vs. Skaar-Hulk wins
Black Panther Vs. Shuri-Please list Shuri's feats and accomplishments.
Wolverine Vs. Daken-Daken wins but then the Hulk finishes him. this isn't individual one-on-one fights though, it would be simple for daken to go up against hulk and skaar against wolverine . skaar has taken out wolverine easily twice, and daken could possibly give hulk a fight, hulk coudn't take daken and skaar.

Shuri is slightly less skilled than t'challa but i believe t'challa is still slightly injured currently.

Survivor19
Since old school's teamwork is seriously better than new school's, the fight would be on their terms.
My match-ups:
T'Challa vs. Daken - T'Challa wins; i expect him to be prepped for pheromones
Cap vs. Shuri - Cap wins, just because
Wolverine vs. Bucky - Logan stomps
Hulk vs. Skaar - Hulk wins

Bouboumaster
A pissed off Hulk might soloes

Badabing
Old school based on overall feats. The noobs have a stacked team though.

The Pict
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A pissed off Hulk might soloes

Good call. The Hulk could take them all out himself.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
skaar has taken out wolverine easily twice

http://noo.ytmnd.com/

But seriously, in Origins it wasn't his intent to fight Banner's son. He came looking for help in destroying Romulus' throne, not another tussle. He kept it cool. Didn't even pop out his claws. And that did pay off in the end as Banner thought his words over.

In IH #603 Logan still wasn't knocked out.

Badabing
Skaar, Daken, Hulk, Logan...none of that matters. Banner is the real threat! ohno

Survivor19
Lol yeah. I am going to make a new thread about that right now

Naija boy
Angry enough hulk soloes.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://noo.ytmnd.com/

But seriously, in Origins it wasn't his intent to fight Banner's son. He came looking for help in destroying Romulus' throne, not another tussle. He kept it cool. Didn't even pop out his claws. And that did pay off in the end as Banner thought his words over.

In IH #603 Logan still wasn't knocked out. you dont have to ko someone to beat them

StiltmanFTW
you dont have to ko someone to beat them

Yes, but he was getting up on the same page man.

Trackz
Yes, but he was getting up on the same page man. which one? i think the one in wolverine origins he was BFR'd, in Hulk he was just beaten and skaar walked off, then taken out again by banner. I dont think we can call those anything else other than losses...

StiltmanFTW
which one? i think the one in wolverine origins he was BFR'd, in Hulk he was just beaten and skaar walked off, then taken out again by banner. I dont think we can call those anything else other than losses...

In Origins he was BFR'd AND KO'd. Was talking about Incredible Hulk. Logan was getting up immediately after Skaar stomped on him. He didn't even broke off for a moment, he was still talking to Banner.

Banner did not take him out. After the first blast Logan was just fine, still talking. We don't even know if Banner hit the target the second time, it was off-panel. What we do know is that they came to terms with each other.

Trackz
In Origins he was BFR'd AND KO'd. Was talking about Incredible Hulk. Logan was getting up immediately after Skaar stomped on him. He didn't even broke off for a moment, he was still talking to Banner.

Banner did not take him out. After the first blast Logan was just fine, still talking. We don't even know if Banner hit the target the second time, it was off-panel. What we do know is that they came to terms with each other. skaar floored him and went off, you don't have to ko someone to beat him, i didn't say skaar KO'd him, but that fight definitely wasn't a stalemate, in a boxing match the the loser doesn't have to get knocked out to lose.

I mean they fought twice and each time wolverine couldn't challenge Skaar, maybe that means something?

StiltmanFTW
skaar floored him and went off, you don't have to ko someone to beat him, i didn't say skaar KO'd him, but that fight definitely wasn't a stalemate, in a boxing match the the loser doesn't have to get knocked out to lose.

I mean they fought twice and each time wolverine couldn't challenge Skaar, maybe that means something?

This is not a boxing match. It's a fight in a comic book. Logan stabbed Grey Hulk and was about to leave - the fight wasn't really over though, was it?

Of course it wasn't a stalemate. Skaar gained the upper hand from what we saw. But knocking someone down doesn't equal victory. Especially when that someone is quickly getting up no expression

Like I said, encounter in Origins was a non-fight scenario. And it never was Daniel Way's intent to write Logan as an anti-brick he is.

Trackz
This is not a boxing match. It's a fight in a comic book. Logan stabbed Grey Hulk and was about to leave - the fight wasn't really over though, was it?

Of course it wasn't a stalemate. Skaar gained the upper hand from what we saw. But knocking someone down doesn't equal victory. Especially when that someone is quickly getting up no expression

Like I said, encounter in Origins was a non-fight scenario. And it never was Daniel Way's intent to write Logan as an anti-brick he is. skaar isn't a brick though, none of the hulks should be since they have considerable speed, not only that skaar is pretty skilled, to me, and i dunno if it's just way, many writers are starting to write wolverine weaker in Hulk, Red She-Hulk insinuated she could kill hulk by blowing a hole through his skull as did Banner in incredible Hulk, and in his series wasn't it stated he could die if his healing factor was overloaded or something?

StiltmanFTW
skaar isn't a brick though, none of the hulks should be since they have considerable speed, not only that skaar is pretty skilled, to me, and i dunno if it's just way, many writers are starting to write wolverine weaker in Hulk, Red She-Hulk insinuated she could kill hulk by blowing a hole through his skull as did Banner in incredible Hulk, and in his series wasn't it stated he could die if his healing factor was overloaded or something?

You read the preview for Hulk #16 I guess? I don't read previews.
I dunno if Loeb wrote him weaker. What he did to Rulk was inconceivable.

Banner wanted to vaporize his brain, but it wouldn't damage the skull. If you ask me he'd still regenerate 'cause the HF is in every cell of his body, but that's off-topic. Pak wrote another "humorous" story, he used Wolvie as a punching bag in it. Not the best example, really.

HF overload thing is nothing new, all those villains fight Logan 'cause they believe it can be done. Wouldn't say that Aaron writes "a weaker wolverine".

But I did not want to start discussion about Logan's HF. Way's Wolverine is getting his ass kicked in almost every issue. His HF is veeery poor, ain't no doubt about it. But what else? He did worse against Hulk than original Wolverine. Y'know, the guy w/o adamantium skeleton, healing factor or exceptional fighting prowess.

Trackz
we've seen more of all the characters, has anything changed?

SamZED
Daken is the reason new school wins, he can quickly beat Hulk and use the pheromones to take down the rest.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SamZED
Daken is the reason new school wins, he can quickly beat Hulk and use the pheromones to take down the rest.

wut

SamZED
wut Several stabs from Muramasa claws should be enough to take Hulk down. His hf wont save him. Also Daken can use his pheromones to f up minds of the oldschool team memebers so his teammates could finish them off.

The Nuul
A pissed off Hulk might soloes Originally posted by Naija boy
Angry enough hulk soloes. Originally posted by The Pict
Good call. The Hulk could take them all out himself.

Trackz
i dunno skaar can take him on for a hile, but we're not sure what current t'challa is really like, so until then i think Shuri's armor is more advanced than T'challas, although he's smarter and the better fighter.

khazra
If skaar connects and cancels the hulk's HF, than skaar can beat him form there IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.