This is funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cammii
Originally posted by skitz_O_frantik
ya see weed aint a drug, ihtsz a lyfe style cuzz, as im smokin bKigg bKuddsz i bKe ghettin family love, thasz sum juggalo love, thasz tha bKest there ever wusz, and im crippin on tha bKlocc whit up dallas street thuggsz, n we sippin on sum, purple ghettin dumbK, smoke up in my lungsz, bKurnt finga nailsz son, cusz thasz how we roll, wikid crippin juggalosz, gone knocc u off yo toesz as we swangin on fo'sz.... ayyyeee e!!! ghet lyke me cusz!!! imma crazy asz ninja bKumpin alpine speakasz, whit tha tweetasz, ghettin high rapsz, i bKe shootin crapsz, hustle yomoney then laugh, u jusz ghot jacced.. lyrically CUZZ!!!!! DALLASZ TEXAS 214 CUZZ!! WHUT!!!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No self-respecting rapper writes like that. Not only were your lyrics shitty, you took needless time and effort to spell it like some super tard. I don't know what you're doing but that's not rap or hip-hop.

sayy bKuhh thasz how we do down south.. n weed aint a drug..
ihtsz my religion same with juggalosz..
you need to know us less fortunate individualsz need something to keep us happy..

Originally posted by Cammii
Um,I'm from the south hun,And weed isnt a religon,For the most part, Weed is stated by the law that it's a plant, which is not aloud to be grown.Jugglos,Are family,Thats what they stand for,if you fail to know that than your not a true family member of the jugglo family.
Weed slowly kills your brain cells,Same with ciggerates.Smoking weed has proven that it makes you more focused but soon on it will come a high adictshon.Making a part of your brain to trick you into thinking you need it more.It slowly turns your brain to slowly die,along with your lungs and your heart.Weed is for the people who have no life and no goals, and just sits around causing crimes,and taking the money from the people who are trying to be something in your life.Some weed is also shown to lower sperm count.Which a human body makes on It's own.Don't use the line of people who don't have much to keep them happy,all of us have alot of shit going on in are lifes that is hard ,or maybe we don't have alot of money.It's the fact of trying to make are lifes better to make us happy,Now if we all used that line to smoke weed, we would die in a matter or time.

i know juggalosz are fam.. we fam for lyfe 1000% i also know that that is a lie.. weed will not kill you.. we only tend to use 10% of our bKrain.. therefore we have 90% to kill.. i have life goalsz, and im 3/4 of tha wayy there.. im 16 fixing to graduate, im goin to college as soon as i graduate.. and imma major in mechanics and interior and exterior designing... now see i think you're the dumbKest person in the world if you think weed kills.. great philosophers smoked ganja.. presidents, governments, terroristsz, politicsz, bKusiness ownersz, everyone smokesz weed, just cuzz you dont see iht, dont mean iht aint true.. open your mind ya dipshyt...

Well this is in the poetry area,And he was trying to "rap" I guess. I have no clue, but anyway , I don't understand the last "insult" at all.I mean i have bad spelling, but at least people can read it most the time,lol. Well the queston is,does every major person in this world smoke weed,or does every one smoke weed? Last time i check i don't think so.

inimalist
probably not a good idea to start entire threads dedicated to conversations you have had with others on these very boards, but yes, people of all levels of education, success and in all areas of society do drugs of all types. I can't imagine this is a revelation to anyone.

and, in before the close smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.