1031 Colossus Vs Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1031 colossus is the same as 616 except he is adamantium

Starscream M
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1031 colossus is the same as 616 except he is adamantium he murders cyber then

Survivor19
616 Colossus can take Cyber, you know...

Colossus-Big C
cyber is adamanitum

Survivor19
So? He is still weaker and has no means whatsoever to damage Piotr. From the other hand, there are viable options for Colossus to deal with Burr, depending on environment.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Survivor19
So? He is still weaker and has no means whatsoever to damage Piotr. From the other hand, there are viable options for Colossus to deal with Burr, depending on environment. would 616 colossus shatter his arm if he punches adamantium to hard?

Survivor19
More likely he will punch a circle strip of adamantium skin through Burr's torso.

KingD19
No, 616 Colossus arms won't shatter, he'd just hit it and do nothing.

As for this Colossus, he's stronger, and while Cyber's skin is adamantium, his organs and face aren't, easy ko or internal bleeding. Plus Pete can bfr.

StiltmanFTW
Cyber can damage Piotr, but he wouldn't come even close to chopping off his limbs or anything like that. Something tells me that poison and hallucinogen wouldn't work, would they? Colossus for the win...

Originally posted by KingD19
easy ko or internal bleeding

Easy? I don't know about that. That guy waded through Havok's blast like through water, traded blows with Strong Guy, got run over by a train and survived that, etc.

Metalmanx
No, 616 Colossus arms won't shatter, he'd just hit it and do nothing.

Do nothing? I think Colossus' class 100 punch would send Cyber flying.

But yea, Colossus totally wins. 616 or this 1031 one.

Survivor19
How? Scratch his back?

KingD19
Manx, I didn't mean hitting Cyber, I thought you meant hitting a block of adamantium or something.

And isn't Cyber's face extremely durable compared to the rest of him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
How? Scratch his back?

He cut a steel vault door to pieces, I can imagine damage would be noticeable. He is more than strong enough. These aren't pokers sticking out of his fingers, they are razors.

KingD19
Well, I'm not sure he can do anything to 1031 Colossus, since Adamantium usually can't cut Adamantium.

StiltmanFTW
Well, I'm not sure he can do anything to 1031 Colossus, since Adamantium usually can't cut Adamantium.

Was talking about 616 Piotr.

We don't know the durability of 1031 adamantium, do we? stick out tongue

Assuming that it is as indestructible as the one we know, that'd be a flawless victory for Big C.

ColossusGrundy
ANY Colossus wins this.

Lord Feron
Pretty sure cyber has some weird pychodelic crazy shit he can do to colossus.

KingD19
His claws have that hallucenagenic toxin on them, but it more than likely wouldn't work on Colossus, since he's fully organic metal, or in 1031's case, fully Adamantium.

Wei Phoenix
1031 Colossus still has no feats.

KingD19
Well usually when a different universe is brought up, they're generally supposed to have done the same things as 616 until the story branched. Just being made out of adamantium though makes him immune to being cut or really damage by Cyber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.