Rampage of Puny Banner 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Banner would have none of those Hulk rogues. He decides to eliminate them, so there.
He has 1 month prep before each fight. And all resources he can manage to gather with his current status in MU. No outside help except for Joes Shmoes.
Can he take that way:
1) Abomination (classic)
2) Leader
3) Wendigo
4) Juggernaut
5) Thing and Human Torch
6) ZZaxx
7) Wrecking Crew

His opponents get one week notice that Banner is going after them. No outside help for them either.

Sin I AM
he clears it, apparently he knew how to beat them all along, he just never really wanted to

Parmaniac
Good thread but maybe a bit to early, not sure about Juggs and Zzaxx but the rest should go down, Banner has shown awesome stuff in his recent comic appearances (Bannertech shield, Old power taser and a pocket teleporter etc.).

Survivor19
Well, teleporter is Leader's tech, though... In fact, i am really intrigued how Banner can take it to the leader.

Badabing
Puny Banner stomps. He's brought badassness to a whole new level.

psycho gundam
clears it with impromptu preparation.

a month hence he'd probably have a cosmic cube in his back pocket for each bout.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well, teleporter is Leader's tech, though... In fact, i am really intrigued how Banner can take it to the leader.

I thought about the Banner Virus (the thing he used to "destroy" the jet) to disable Leaders tech but most likely Leaders got counter strategies but maybe Banner's got counter counter strategies, AH I hate fights based almost on pure prep

Sin I AM
I actually like the fact that banner is getting more face time with the tech, his genius is consistently downplayed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.