You vs. Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
The Rules are simple (actually they are complex). First you choose 3 different skills or abilities for example intelligence of Reed Richards, strength of Hulk and fighting skills of Batman. You gain only one of their abilities: personality/skill/intelligence, durability or mutant power. If character has more than one separate mutant powers, you only get one (for example telepathy and telekinecy)

- Choose 3 skills from any earth born hero (no cosmic powers for example phoenix).
- Name your lousy hero/villain
- Act as a judge for previous fight

The next poster tries to come up with a character than can beat your lousy hero and acts as a judge for previous fight.

For example:
1st poster: I choose fighting skill of Beast, Nightcrawlers teleportation and colossus strength. Heroes name is Man-Crawler
2nd poster: I choose strength of Hulk, Captain Americas fighting skill and Ironmans armor. Heroes name is Captain Ironhulk
3rd poster: Man-Crawler vs. Captain IronHulk - IronHulk wins. And then he comes up with a fighter that can beat IronHulk.

So who can beat the following character: Xaviers telepathy, blue fur of beast and QuickSilvers speed. Heroes name is Xavsquatch.

pumarulez
i beat your a$$ up without any powers just the way i am

psycho gundam
protege's copy ability

dr.doom's intellect

plastic man's physical makeup

bring it bytches

KingD19
WHy the hell did you choose Beasts fur???

Lostedge
Originally posted by KingD19
WHy the hell did you choose Beasts fur???

Well, you got to be stylish. Also the element of suprise: "What the f#ck is that thing?!"

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/990103-untitled_super.jpg

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
protege's copy ability

Common sense failure.

Survivor19
Layla Miller's precog
Lila Chainy's teleportation
Leech's power dampening

Go chill in the star's core, egghead!

dmills
The chi of Iron Fist, The fighting skills of Fat Cobra and the powers of The Prince Of Orphans. You can call me... The Fat Iron Orphan LOL!

KingD19
That Spongebob pic is disturbing, and how his shirt is open at the bottom, I thought it was something else for a second.

Survivor19
Dmills, did you read the opening? Because you should've ruled out the fight.

psycho gundam

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
That Spongebob pic is disturbing, and how his shirt is open at the bottom, I thought it was something else for a second. LOL its sticking up wards

Parmaniac
ok it's edited does that mean the character of psycho gundum is disqualified?

and now it's Survivor's Character vs. Dmills'?

Raptor22
id take wallys speed, magnetos magnatism, and forges brain. with wallys and mags powers physicaly id be a beast and if i cant take someone physicaly, with forges brain, mag's power and wallys speed i could think up and build literaly anything in a second.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Raptor22
id take wallys speed, magnetos magnatism, and forges brain. with wallys and mags powers physicaly id be a beast and if i cant take someone physicaly, with forges brain, mag's power and wallys speed i could think up and build literaly anything in a second.

I also thought about something based on Flash, but why build something?
overall of course that's an awesome combination but to kill someone, how bout Flash, Spot (Spidey villain), Vector (U-Foe)

dmills
Originally posted by Survivor19
Dmills, did you read the opening? Because you should've ruled out the fight. I'm confused. laughing out loud

Survivor19
OK, i will explain that in layman's terms.
When you are cereating your "character", ou must say who is the winner between previous 2. Then next contestant says who is the winner between you and guy who was left.
It aren't rocket science...

ColossusGrundy
Spider woman's bod
Zatanna's face
Power girl's chest.

You'd never be able to concentrate and come to think of it, I'd probably be busy myself.

dmills
Originally posted by Survivor19
OK, i will explain that in layman's terms.
When you are cereating your "character", ou must say who is the winner between previous 2. Then next contestant says who is the winner between you and guy who was left.
It aren't rocket science... Ok smart-ass cool Xavsquatch wins the first match via mind rape.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spider woman's bod
Zatanna's face
Power girl's chest.

You'd never be able to concentrate and come to think of it, I'd probably be busy myself.
Northstar's mind...

\\S//
Originally posted by Lostedge
The Rules are simple (actually they are complex). First you choose 3 different skills or abilities for example intelligence of Reed Richards, strength of Hulk and fighting skills of Batman. You gain only one of their abilities: personality/skill/intelligence, durability or mutant power. If character has more than one separate mutant powers, you only get one (for example telepathy and telekinecy)

- Choose 3 skills from any earth born hero (no cosmic powers for example phoenix).
- Name your lousy hero/villain
- Act as a judge for previous fight

The next poster tries to come up with a character than can beat your lousy hero and acts as a judge for previous fight.

For example:
1st poster: I choose fighting skill of Beast, Nightcrawlers teleportation and colossus strength. Heroes name is Man-Crawler
2nd poster: I choose strength of Hulk, Captain Americas fighting skill and Ironmans armor. Heroes name is Captain Ironhulk
3rd poster: Man-Crawler vs. Captain IronHulk - IronHulk wins. And then he comes up with a fighter that can beat IronHulk.

So who can beat the following character: Xaviers telepathy, blue fur of beast and QuickSilvers speed. Heroes name is Xavsquatch.

Xavier's telepathy? bullshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.