Genis-Vell Vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Battle takes place on an asteroid.

kgkg
Genis-Vell

King Kandy
Genis destroys him.

bbrem123
genis stomps

stan5677
wat reasons does Genis win

Naija boy
Genis ftw

Galan007
genis. BFR.

tkitna
Genis

Knowsbleed33
Is this pre or post insane Genis? Pre would most likely get shredded by Doomsday.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Is this pre or post insane Genis? Pre would most likely get shredded by Doomsday.

very true

Mindset
Is this pre or post insane Genis? Pre would most likely get shredded by Doomsday. Pretty much any Genis bfr.

King Kandy
Why would he not be the most current version? I think that's pretty much the default if not otherwise mentioned, which would be Photon.

Knowsbleed33
I post on severeal different sites that don't have that rule. It's a habit.

The Pict
Wasn't Genis KO'd by Atlas? Can't see him beating H/P Doomsday.

King Kandy
I don't remember that happening, which means it was probably back when he was really weak.

The Pict
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't remember that happening, which means it was probably back when he was really weak.

Happened in Thunderbolts. Wasn't too long ago.

Mindset
Must've been PIS then, he has taken hits from Hulk.

AsbestosFlaygon
I see Photon Genis or Insane Genis winning this.

Any other version would only win through BFR.

h1a8
I don't see any way Genis can win other than Bfr. But even that is unlikely as HP could kill him in a matter of nanoseconds.

Mindset
h1a8, shut the **** up

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
h1a8, shut the **** up laughing You know me. I wouldn't be h1a8 if didn't say stuff like that once in a while right?

Naija boy
lol once in a while? u must be kidding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.