Mara Jade vs. Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1st. H2H only (no force for mara)
2nd. Blasters (no force for Mara)

mattatom
Originally posted by SWblayde938
1st. H2H only (no force for mara)
2nd. Blasters (no force for Mara)
1. Though Han has basic H2H training from the Imperial Academy Mara was taught Teras Kasi like Maul from Sidious, so Mara takes this.
2. Han, Han shoot's first it's fact. http://www.geekologie.com/2008/05/29/han-shot-first.jpg GL Says so.

Hewhoknowsall
1. Mara
2. Han

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
1. Mara
2. Han We agreed on something, whats wrong with this. It feels unnatural.

Ms.Marvel
mara in both imo... >>

mattatom
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
mara in both imo... >> THEN YOU ARE LOST!

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
mara in both imo... >>

Well, I dunno. Han is a pretty crack shot...

Originally posted by mattatom
We agreed on something, whats wrong with this. It feels unnatural.

I am mind controlling you

Not, you're just insane

mattatom
Well, I dunno. Han is a pretty crack shot...

I am mind controlling you
Not, you're just insane Plus GL says Han shoots first.

Formatting fail.

Hewhoknowsall
Plus GL says Han shoots first.

Formatting fail.

Doesn't mean that he always hits.

Han still wins 2 though, or at least takes the majority.

mattatom
Doesn't mean that he always hits.

Han still wins 2 though, or at least takes the majority. Ofcourse he always hits everytime i've watched ANH he always hits Greedo, what more evidence do you need? Oh and I do agree though he will take the majority.

Hewhoknowsall
Ofcourse he always hits everytime i've watched ANH he always hits Greedo, what more evidence do you need?

Evidence of Han shooting Vader without Vader effortlessly blocking them.

Oh and I do agree though he will take the majority.

You better evil face

mattatom
Evidence of Han shooting Vader without Vader effortlessly blocking them.

You better evil face Han doesn't have the Force if he did he'd be invulnerable.

Hewhoknowsall
Han doesn't have the Force if he did he'd be invulnerable.

as a response to your completely random and unsupported statement,

if Superman was God then he'd be invulnerable

mattatom
as a response to your completely random and unsupported statement,

if Superman was God then he'd be invulnerable There is no such thing as a god.

BruceSkywalker
Mara, the 1st

Han, the 2nd

Darth Truculent
Where exactly was it stated that Mara was trained in teras kasi? teras kasi is NOT a h2h fighting art - it is a martial art. teras kasi is similar to Shaolin Kung Fu & Hapkido. h2h fighting is like what a Ranger or SEAL uses - Ju Jitsu.

Ms.Marvel
so teras kasi is more of a useless just for show art compared to the more practical and non pointless arts like ju jitsu?

Lord Lucien

Gideon
Palpatine's Hands are among the deadliest non-Force users in history, highly trained and efficient killers and saboteurs; numerous sources have espoused the idea that the Emperor wanted his Hands to be similar in principle, method, and training to Maul -- one of the most lethal Sith in history. If there's one thing the man can do better than anyone else (other than galactic conquest), it's training killers.

So what we have here is one of the most skilled and dangerous assassins of her era (perhaps in history) versus a smuggler whose notable hand-to-hand combat feat was getting pimpsmacked by a nameless stormtrooper in Return of the Jedi.

In hand to hand? Mara obliterates him effortlessly.

Darth Truculent
Ms. Marvel to answer your question concerning teras kasi: it is a ranged fighting art. Ju Jitsu is more grappling using the principle of choking your opponent out or breaking an arm. Or you can just snap the neck. Kung Fu and Hapkido deal more with kicks and fluid motions. Maul was a master of teras kasi due to the fact he was able to utilize it fighting both Jinn & Obi-Wan.

Ms.Marvel
when did maul use teras kasi in that fight?

i mean i believe you but i just cant stand sw authors sometimes. they just completely pull things out of their ass sometimes. its like "well maul isnt badass enough already so... hm... i know ill take those one or two non-impressive kicks and backflips and state that hes using a deadly martial art in those instances!" they did the same thing to galen marek how the hell is he a master of soresu or even a soresu practitioner at all when none of his moves and mannerisms resemble that of a soresu practitioner?

Darth Truculent
Maul was trained in the lightsaber art Juyo. In Shaolin Kung Fu, part of the weapon training is a staff. What type of lightsaber did Maul wield? In Kung Fu, you kick with your hips not your leg. The backflips were to keep control of the fight. Maul was able to reengage and disengage as his will.

Marek was a practitioner of Juyo as well. He knew Soresu, but rarely used it in combat. Juyo and teras kasi are extremely agressive fighting arts. Juyo is stated to be the deadliest lightsaber form because it is unpredictable due to its speed. teras kasi fits perfectly with Juyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.