Where Battlefront 3... I want battlefront 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
idk if anybody else did, but star war battlefront 2, was absolute one of my favorite games i ever played, i loved the game so much, and i been waiting for battlefront 3 to come out..... it was in development by free radical, but they lost the rights to the game... and i been looking for an announcement or a rumor, hint or something, but does anybody have any info on the state of the game.....

Tsal Can
FreeRadical was working on it. Got canned after Haze did terrible. Video footage here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j81I_-uaOqg

Spartan005
So what that's it? No more battlefront ever or what?

Those games weren't anything super fantastic, but they were pretty damn fun... I demand another

Ridley_Prime
I thought Battlefront 3 was like a PSP exclusive or somethin'. lol Anything pertaining to a BF3 other than that was cancelled.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Tsal Can
FreeRadical was working on it. Got canned after Haze did terrible. Video footage here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j81I_-uaOqg

Along with few other games they were working on..........including Timesplitters 4 sad

-Pr-
this'll probably get closed, but anyways, i'd very surprised if Lucasarts didn't put this game out at some point. The last two games did very well, and Star Wars, with it's tv shows and the likes, is still very lucrative.

Come on Lucasarts, hurry it up...

FistOfThe North
Lucasarts must not know how valuable a goldmine they're sitting on with BF3.

Either that or they're playing the waiting/anticipation/hype game in order to create a slobbering demand for bf3 to the point where they'd know they can make a certain ton of money and no more.

They want as much loot as they can get to the last penny.

Dark Exile
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I thought Battlefront 3 was like a PSP exclusive or somethin'. lol Anything pertaining to a BF3 other than that was cancelled.

The only thing left of the conceived notion of (that)Battlefront 3 are the portable games coming for the DS and PSP. So, in away they are the only versions that survived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.