Superman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Superman transverses hundreds of light years accelerating to his maximum speed and when he reaches his opponent, plows straight into his chest/mid-section with both fists (in his classical flying position - arms outstretched in front).

The opponents have to stand still and their legs are fixed to adamantium ground.

What happens to the opponent? Does Superman run through them? Does he knock their torso's off? Are they alive, conscious?

List of People Superman tries this on:

* Wolverine

* Colossus

* Plastic Man

* Hulk - is really pissed and just reached levels that allowed him to smash Abomination into unconsciousness in one hit. I dunno if this affects his durability/HF. But just in case...

* Thor

* Black Adam

* Doomsday

* Juggernaut

Happy Dance

Parmaniac
wich DD?

he's not getting through Wolverine and Juggs

Placidity
Um Whichever one you want.

gogogadgetgo
they all live and superman breaks his hands

Juk3n
order ftw, he doesn't go through Wolverine, but he vaporizes Thor.

eek!

ColossusGrundy
Plastic man is the only one that has any chance here.

Wolverine can have all the adamantium bones he wants, if Supes hits him THAT hard and THAT fast, his joints would all separate. You people WAY overestimate Logan.

Plastic man's elasticity would be tested to its limits.

Colossus, Hulk, and Doomsday would make the coolest noise, but I don't see ANY of them being able to take the kind of blow you described. (without fanboy-ism no one else could either).

Mshinu
Wolvie`s joints are secured by adamantium hooks or chains.. supes ain`t separating those.

Juggs is fine.

The rest are probably knocked out with broken ribs and possible spinal injury.. if they are allowed to "brace themselves" the comic way they may fare better.

-Pr-
Dunno about Wolverine. They made it so even his tendons and cartilage are adamantium now?

Colossus breaks.

Plastic Man snaps if Superman is carrying on after he hits him.

Hulk is cut in half.

Same for Thor.

Same for Adam.

Doomsday is killed.

Juggernaut survives, obviously, though if he's standing still, the impact should throw him a few million miles.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Juggernaut survives, obviously, though if he's standing still, the impact should throw him a few million miles.

no it won't wink

Originally posted by Placidity
The opponents have to stand still and their legs are fixed to adamantium ground.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
no it won't wink

oh, my bad.

xJLxKing
Dunno about Wolverine. They made it so even his tendons and cartilage are adamantium now?

Colossus breaks.

Plastic Man snaps if Superman is carrying on after he hits him.

Hulk is cut in half.

Same for Thor.

Same for Adam.

Doomsday is killed.

DarkOdin
* Wolverine:Lives but superman dies as he hits the Adam. skeleton and gets shredded

* Colossus: Dies broken into 2

* Plastic Man: alive

* Hulk - 50/50 shot of living Superman might just fly right thru him and Hulks healing factor saves him.

* Thor: might live but if he does he is lying on the ground KOED and his legs broken or ripped off

* Black Adam: lives but Koed danm Hell capt. Marvel survided geting turned inside out and heal Adam will too

* Doomsday: : what version????

* Juggernaut: alive looking at Supemans broken body

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
* Wolverine:Lives but superman dies as he hits the Adam. skeleton and gets shredded

* Hulk - 50/50 shot of living Superman might just fly right thru him and Hulks healing factor saves him.

* Thor: might live but if he does he is lying on the ground KOED and his legs broken or ripped off

* Black Adam: lives but Koed danm Hell capt. Marvel survided geting turned inside out and heal Adam will too

laughing out loud

SamZED
Superman transverses hundreds of light years accelerating to his maximum speed and when he reaches his opponent, plows straight into his chest/mid-section with both fists (in his classical flying position - arms outstretched in front).

What happens to the opponent? Does Superman run through them? Does he knock their torso's off? Are they alive, conscious?

* Wolverine

* Colossus

* Plastic Man

* Hulk - is really pissed and just reached levels that allowed him to smash Abomination into unconsciousness in one hit. I dunno if this affects his durability/HF. But just in case...

* Thor

* Black Adam

* Doomsday

* Juggernaut

Happy Dance
Wolverine koed.
Colossus dies.
Plastic Man prob dies..
Hulk either koed or dead.
Thor hurt.
Black Adam hurt,
Doomsday hurt.
Juggernaut - either gets knocked back or spends a lot of time cleaning his suit from what's left of superman.

Parmaniac

Um Whichever one you want.
smile

DarkOdin
smile embarrasment

DarkOdin

Doomsday DOS:dead

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud When put into weird situations weird S**T happens laughing

Omega Vision
Wouldn't the force of the impact turn Wolverine's non adamantium parts (including his brain) into Jelly? Of course some writers believe it makes sense that he can regenerate from a skeleton What the f**k?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wouldn't the force of the impact turn Wolverine's non adamantium parts (including his brain) into Jelly? Of course some writers believe it makes sense that he can regenerate from a skeleton What the f**k? WWH beat Logans head into jelly and he healed from it of course. just took longer then must blows

Philosophía
He goes through all of them like pudding.

Hewhoknowsall
By the time Superman flies hundreds of light years, many of them would be dead...

DarkOdin

KuRuPT Thanosi

Parmaniac

Philosophía
Did Shokosugi bruteforced your Password or something?

Or something.

h1a8

* Wolverine

* Colossus

* Plastic Man

* Thor

* Black Adam

* Doomsday

* Juggernaut

Happy Dance

Superman goes through Wolverine, Plastic Man, Thor, Colossus, Hulk, Black Adam, and maybe DOS DD (maybe).

Juggernaut and HP DD are fail.

Juntai
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
By the time Superman flies hundreds of light years, many of them would be dead... no

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut survives, the rest die.

Master Court
* Wolverine - Wrecked, but slowly and surely heals.

* Colossus - Dead, and unidentifiable.

* Plastic Man - Splattered, but over a year he'd be back up and running.

* Hulk - Gets a perfect hole put through his chest, but he heals it up after a while. Surely everyone remembers "The End".

* Thor - Thor has taken some impressive shots, like shots from the Destroyer and sh*t. Hard to say. At the very least, both of his legs are broken.

* Black Adam - Same as Thor, probably. Whether I'm wrong or not about the result. They could both very well be popped like water balloons filled with tomato soup.

* Doomsday - DOS is dead. HP is fine.

* Juggernaut - Probably in a lot of pain, but not physically injured.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Master Court
* Wolverine - Wrecked, but slowly and surely heals.

* Colossus - Dead, and unidentifiable.

* Plastic Man - Splattered, but over a year he'd be back up and running.

* Hulk - Gets a perfect hole put through his chest, but he heals it up after a while. Surely everyone remembers "The End".

* Thor - Thor has taken some impressive shots, like shots from the Destroyer and sh*t. Hard to say. At the very least, both of his legs are broken.

* Black Adam - Same as Thor, probably. Whether I'm wrong or not about the result. They could both very well be popped like water balloons filled with tomato soup.

* Doomsday - DOS is dead. HP is fine.

* Juggernaut - Probably in a lot of pain, but not physically injured.

wait what? how can juggs be in a lot of pain but not be physically injured?

james2099
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
By the time Superman flies hundreds of light years, many of them would be dead... Thor and juggernaut would be the only ones waiting for him to get there. Both would be old and grey and too weak to stand.. Superman would be long dead hundreds of years ago.

james2099

tkitna
1. Wolverine - would look like a red smear for awhile until he healed back to life or whatever he does. Superman would die from the impact as Wolverines skeleton would slice him in half.

2. Colossus - really dead

3. Plastic Man - unscathed. Just what is this impact suppossed to do to a being that has reassembled himself from mere pieces time and time again?

4. Hulk - has a hole in him and probably dies. Not sure if the healing factor can keep up with the damage

5. Thor - dead

6. Black Adam - dead

7. Doomsday - dead

8. Juggs - grabs a beer afterwards

Aztec123
Everyone goes down except for Juggernaut. Doomsday on the other hand, is pretty iffy. It all depends which version, and even so I don't think his greatest incarnation can take a full out hit by superman.

Placidity
Originally posted by james2099
His ghost might go through the remains of the ones that died of old age waiting for him to get there. Thor and juggernaut would have alzheimers by then.

Thor and juggernaut would be the only ones waiting for him to get there. Both would be old and grey and too weak to stand.. Superman would be long dead hundreds of years ago.

Your ignorance is really an embarrassment.

No doubt when this guy finds out what a light year is, the following will play out.

http://lol.i.trollyou.com/LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png

james2099
Your ignorance is really an embarrassment.

No doubt when this guy finds out what a light year is, the following will play out.

http://lol.i.trollyou.com/LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png You need to go back to school and learn something instead of shooting off your mouth kid. If it takes light a year to reach a certain point and superman has NEVER under his own power flew at light speed, how long do you think it will take him to reach that same point?? You among others have nothing but your empty beliefs that supes can travel that fast, yet the only time in DC history that a speed range was given when superman was around was when flash fought zoom... What was superman doing?.. What was mr. lightspeed superman doing??????... I will tell you what he was doing while flash and zoom were moving at lightspeed.... SUPERMAN WAS A BLASTED STATUE.... Frozen in time and could not even help flash, none of them could reach that speed.. not superman, not Wonder Woman... NO ONE. Now you do the math. You like the others can provide no proof whatsoever.. Nothing but what you think, which fails every single time... Thus you resort to insults. How childish. sad

james2099
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/lendsupli.jpg.. From supermans own mouth.

Placidity
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/lendsupli.jpg.. From supermans own mouth.

Nice picture. Oh wait...

laughing

james2099
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8030/13qo5.jpg. Frozen like a statue because he cannot reach lightspeed.

james2099
Nice picture. Oh wait...

laughing Does not matter if it works or not. you lose laughing

dmills
None of those links work.

james2099
Originally posted by dmills
None of those links work. I see, i will try to get working links.

Placidity
From Respect Thread

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7374/travelje5.jpg

Reaches the sun in just moments.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1534/satsoontb5.jpg

Reaches Saturn in four minutes, making his speed of travel around 17-19 times the speed of light.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/SupesracingPhoton.jpg

Says Superman can race a photon. Hmm...

Placidity
Does not matter if it works or not. you lose laughing

How do I lose? You are an idiot. eek!

james2099
How do I lose? You are an idiot. eek! None of your laughable scans prove anything fool. Show me where it states hes moving at light speed.. oh wait.. it does not. You are not even worth the time it takes to take a crap, which i will now go do in your honor.

Placidity
None of your laughable scans prove anything fool. Show me where it states hes moving at light speed.. oh wait.. it does not. You are not even worth the time it takes to take a crap, which i will now go do in your honor.

I accept your concession. big grin

Now GTFO of my topic.

james2099

Now GTFO of my topic. Its spelled... off... Like you. wink

james2099

Now GTFO of my topic. I did, didnt you here me flush the toilet???

AsbestosFlaygon
Hundreds of lightyears to maximum speed?
Wolvie fanboy or not, Wolverine is DEAD after the impact.
Shit, Superman would be like a supercharged meteorite enough to destroy a planet.

All of them would die, except for Juggernaut and Plastic Man.
Plastic Man will eventually snap, Juggernaut will be thrown off a few miles.

Placidity
Its spelled... off... Like you. wink

No, its spelled 'of'. Idiot.

Raoul please tell him to piss off.

james2099
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/lendsupli.jpg... From the man himself. laughing

james2099
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8030/13qo5.jpg. Flash and zoom moving and fighting at light speed... Superman is a statue because he CANNOT move that fast.. These scans show superman when light speed is CLEARLY STATED... States that he CANNOT move at those speeds. And who makes that point known?? THE WRITERS. END OF STORY.

-Pr-
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8030/13qo5.jpg. Flash and zoom moving and fighting at light speed... Superman is a statue because he CANNOT move that fast.. These scans show superman when light speed is CLEARLY STATED... States that he CANNOT move at those speeds. And who makes that point known?? THE WRITERS. END OF STORY.

lulz. they were moving at hundreds, if not thousands of times the speed of light. if you're going to use scans to try and prove something, please use credible ones.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/lendsupli.jpg... From the man himself. laughing

what he does > what he says.

Parmaniac
what he does > what he says.

Could someone answer me that question once and for all, not only for this thread more overall.

So I get it that way:

If a character says he can't do something but it's shown on panel, the onpanel proof counts right?

And if the narrator says something about a character that he's doing something that's not according to the stuff that happens on panel the narrator is right, right?

long story short:

what a character says < what character does

what the character does < what the narrator says

Is that how we go on KMC?

Wei Phoenix
oh, my bad.

It will, Juggernaut has been knocked back while stationary before IIRC. Superman should be able to knock him back into the DCU.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It will, Juggernaut has been knocked back while stationary before IIRC. Superman should be able to knock him back into the DCU.

Not going to happen here.

They are legs are fixed to an Adamantium floor

-Pr-
Could someone answer me that question once and for all, not only for this thread more overall.

So I get it that way:

If a character says he can't do something but it's shown on panel, the onpanel proof counts right?

And if the narrator says something about a character that he's doing something that's not according to the stuff that happens on panel the narrator is right, right?

long story short:

what a character says < what character does

what the character does < what the narrator says

Is that how we go on KMC?

put it this way. if you say you're not a rapist, and then you rape someone, which is more true?

the narrator is usually > the art, yes, because it's still the writer.

Juntai
Superman also once said something to the effect of it taking him a half hour or more to fly to the moon, then has done it before, before someone can finish a sentence.
Shit, he's flown to the sun mid-sentence.

Batman-Prime
He can fly faster than Light

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/882597-17_super.jpg

as fast as Light if he wishes

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4229/lightspeed2vm5.jpg

That one seems also fast ^^

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6497/588184fncrcv7largero7.jpg

But on earth he cannot. No one can or should be able to. Imagine the mass of Superman on earth reaching the speed of light o0. Flash might do this if the speed force negates the science.
Anyway, even on earth Superman is fast as hell.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/preview.php?image=previews/dccomics/superman217/page07.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/preview.php?image=previews/dccomics/superman217/page09.jpg

* Wolverine, Dead, Adamantium has it limits, it was bent and even broken before.

* Colossus, Dead

* Plastic Man, survives, barley

* Hulk - is really pissed and just reached levels that allowed him to smash Abomination into unconsciousness in one hit. I dunno if this affects his durability/HF. But just in case..., dead

* Thor, dead

* Black Adam, dead

* Doomsday, dead

* Juggernaut, he stands, Juggs was hurt often enough, sometimes he seems invulnerable and then he bleeds from cuts etc. either the Adamantium fixing him will break, sending him flying, or he will survive, broken and bleeding. If Juggs would be running towards Superman the impact would, however, kill Supes as Juggs enchantments (magic) > Superman

*Superman (yeah), dead

Not in comics though, there everyone would survive to tell that tale.

james2099
lulz. they were moving at hundreds, if not thousands of times the speed of light. if you're going to use scans to try and prove something, please use credible ones.

what he does > what he says. Flash borrowed speed from someone to hit LIGHTSPEED in an instant, Lightspeed, dont try that hundred or thousands of times the speed of light crap, and dont try to apply real life physics to a comicbook... Do you know that a storyline sometimes require for a character to be at a certain point, thus no speed is given?? Do you know what that mean?? Looks like you dont... heres a free example of STORYLINE SPEED.... Gladiator heard a beacon from many lightyears away... The next minute he was there fighting wonderman... Do you think he was flying millions of times the speed of light to get there?? Hell no.. The storyline required for him to be there to fight wonderman and masterson thor... Thus he was written to be there, but when a speed range is given on him, it was 100 times the speed of light in plain english... When a speed range was given on superman about catching something that was light fast, he admitted he could not do it... just like when flash and zoom were running and fighting at lightspeed, superman was a statue... You try to use the tired point A to point B argument and then apply real life physics which fails. DC writers have NEVER stated that superman was travling at lightspeed. All characters have storyline speed, but when the WRITERS start giving a number, superman has ALWAYS fallen short. Its like the old and tired hands moving fast is lightspeed attack crap.. Yet no numbers to back it up.. You cannot for the life of you show one, just one, ONE LITTLE SCAN STATING THAT SUPERMAN IS MOVING, FLYING OR FIGHTING AT LIGHTSPEED LIKE YOU CAN FOR FLASH, SURFER, GLADIATOR OR NOVA CAN YOU?????... NOT ONE!!

Placidity
Gee you aren't too bright are ya? Even read what the previous poster put up?

james2099
Gee you aren't too bright are ya? Even read what the previous poster put up? Bright enough to know that if he is straining like hell to reach lightspeed, your thread is a failure because it would take him thousands of years to reach the ones waiting on him.. Now let me look at those scans for which superman that is and was any boosts involved. And if a moon koed him by ramming it, he would die running into juggernaut.

Parmaniac
put it this way. if you say you're not a rapist, and then you rape someone, which is more true?

the narrator is usually > the art, yes, because it's still the writer.

ok thanks so it's how I wrote it, only wanted to had that clear once and for all

-Pr-
Flash borrowed speed from someone to hit LIGHTSPEED in an instant, Lightspeed, dont try that hundred or thousands of times the speed of light crap, and dont try to apply real life physics to a comicbook... Do you know that a storyline sometimes require for a character to be at a certain point, thus no speed is given?? Do you know what that mean?? Looks like you dont... heres a free example of STORYLINE SPEED.... Gladiator heard a beacon from many lightyears away... The next minute he was there fighting wonderman... Do you think he was flying millions of times the speed of light to get there?? Hell no.. The storyline required for him to be there to fight wonderman and masterson thor... Thus he was written to be there, but when a speed range is given on him, it was 100 times the speed of light in plain english... When a speed range was given on superman about catching something that was light fast, he admitted he could not do it... just like when flash and zoom were running and fighting at lightspeed, superman was a statue... You try to use the tired point A to point B argument and then apply real life physics which fails. DC writers have NEVER stated that superman was travling at lightspeed. All characters have storyline speed, but when the WRITERS start giving a number, superman has ALWAYS fallen short. Its like the old and tired hands moving fast is lightspeed attack crap.. Yet no numbers to back it up.. You cannot for the life of you show one, just one, ONE LITTLE SCAN STATING THAT SUPERMAN IS MOVING, FLYING OR FIGHTING AT LIGHTSPEED LIKE YOU CAN FOR FLASH, SURFER, GLADIATOR OR NOVA CAN YOU?????... NOT ONE!!

its stated on panel that they're going much faster than lightspeed. zoom at standard moves much faster than lightspeed. wally had to borrow speed to keep up with him, and they were well above light speed.

the comic backs me up.

comics don't have to spell it out for you. we're not five year olds. if you can't make logical deductions based on distance and time, then it's YOUR problem, and not anyone else's.

and the last time we went through this?

Originally posted by Raoul
Here's the panel that people love to use:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/Flashv2200Page21.jpg

Wally's EXACT words:

"We've covered EVERY INCH OF THE WORLD. I've seen dozens of my fellow heroes. But no one can help. This fight... It's only gone on for LESS THAN A SECOND."

the entire surface of the planet in LESS THAN A SECOND.

going by this:

that's 20,000 times lightspeed.

doesn't prove that superman can't go lightspeed. at all.

I will take that under consideration and re-think my claims. James2099 is not ashamed to admit hes wrong. stick out tongue

ok thanks so it's how I wrote it, only wanted to had that clear once and for all

yeah, pretty much.

Placidity
Oh Wow, I was not aware of this. That's just sad. He got owned in a previous topic and even admits it, then he comes here and starts again.

Either trolling or completely retarded.

D_Dude1210
How did you get 20,000 times lightspeed? O_O

The circumference of the Earth is 24,859.82 miles. Circling it a dozen times means that they've traveled at least 298,308 miles. Being able to do that in less than a second means that they're only slightly above lightspeed or 1.6 times lightspeed (at least).

Also, I doubt that they covered every inch of the Earth. On-panel it looks like they're doing some pretty ridiculous collateral damage on their fight as they cross certain places. Unless it shows on panel that every inch of the planet shows such collateral damage, then we might want to chalk that up as character-self hyperbole.

DarkOdin
Oh Wow, I was not aware of this. That's just sad. He got owned in a previous topic and even admits it, then he comes here and starts again.

Either trolling or completely retarded. Or both

DarkOdin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

The circumference of the Earth is 24,859.82 miles. Circling it a dozen times means that they've traveled at least 298,308 miles. Being able to do that in less than a second means that they're only slightly above lightspeed or 1.6 times lightspeed (at least).

Also, I doubt that they covered every inch of the Earth. On-panel it looks like they're doing some pretty ridiculous collateral damage on their fight as they cross certain places. Unless it shows on panel that every inch of the planet shows such collateral damage, then we might want to chalk that up as character-self hyperbole.

Good point that panel shows them moving faster then Superman can follow which itself is pretty damn amazing feat. That puts them in a whole level above a bunch of characters in terms of speed. however since this is the Flash talking and not the narrator it is just hyperbole

-Pr-

the 20,000 was based on the inches. we had actually come up with the figure 1.7 previously (i think it was enyalus who said it).

even if wally is exagerrating, then what? say, it was only 1000 times lightspeed (5% of the earth's surface). 1000x light speed is still well above 99.999999% of characters in comics refex wise.

DarkOdin
the 20,000 was based on the inches. we had actually come up with the figure 1.7 previously (i think it was enyalus who said it).

even if wally is exagerrating, then what? say, it was only 1000 times lightspeed (5% of the earth's surface). 1000x light speed is still well above 99.999999% of characters in comics refex wise. thumb up agree we don't know how fast they are moving but i haven't seen any character that has a speed feat that compares

Kris Blaze
Surfer during infinity gauntlet?

D_Dude1210

even if wally is exagerrating, then what? say, it was only 1000 times lightspeed (5% of the earth's surface). 1000x light speed is still well above 99.999999% of characters in comics refex wise.

Might want to rethink those numbers. I doubt that they turned the entire planet into a debris filled wasteland by the end of the comic. stick out tongue

I don't think it's 1000x lightspeed, really. He stated circling the Earth a dozen times. Being able to cover every inch and circling the world a dozen times seem to contradict itself. I dunno. But "covering every inch" sounds more like hyperbole to me. I think 2-5 times lightspeed is more likely the speed they're using here.

D_Dude1210
thumb up agree we don't know how fast they are moving but i haven't seen any character that has a speed feat that compares

20,000 times lightspeed? Surfer does that in his sleep. :-/

He covers light years in seconds. That's a million times lightspeed.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Surfer during infinity gauntlet? I don't recall him going H2H and fighting someone that has too slow both Zoom and flash down

DarkOdin

he said 20,000 was something to do with inches and that they came up with 1.7 which is right next to your 1.6 confused

h1a8
Thor and juggernaut would be the only ones waiting for him to get there. Both would be old and grey and too weak to stand.. Superman would be long dead hundreds of years ago.

Why do you say this? You never read anything on Superman going faster than light? Read Justice League of America vol.2 #30
Also read the comic where everyone is fighting Superboy Prime. Also read the comic where Lex just became president.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Surfer during infinity gauntlet?

Might want to rethink those numbers. I doubt that they turned the entire planet into a debris filled wasteland by the end of the comic. stick out tongue

I don't think it's 1000x lightspeed, really. He stated circling the Earth a dozen times. Being able to cover every inch and circling the world a dozen times seem to contradict itself. I dunno. But "covering every inch" sounds more like hyperbole to me. I think 2-5 times lightspeed is more likely the speed they're using here.

i'm talking about reflex speed. Not travel speed.

h1a8
You need to go back to school and learn something instead of shooting off your mouth kid. If it takes light a year to reach a certain point and superman has NEVER under his own power flew at light speed, how long do you think it will take him to reach that same point?? You among others have nothing but your empty beliefs that supes can travel that fast, yet the only time in DC history that a speed range was given when superman was around was when flash fought zoom... What was superman doing?.. What was mr. lightspeed superman doing??????... I will tell you what he was doing while flash and zoom were moving at lightspeed.... SUPERMAN WAS A BLASTED STATUE.... Frozen in time and could not even help flash, none of them could reach that speed.. not superman, not Wonder Woman... NO ONE. Now you do the math. You like the others can provide no proof whatsoever.. Nothing but what you think, which fails every single time... Thus you resort to insults. How childish. sad

What you don't understand is that Superman couldn't exceed light at a time. Nowadays he can. As he has many times.

So are you saying

that since he couldn't reach light speed at one point in time then at any other point, no matter if its more recent, that he exceed light under his own power is a lie by the writer?

xJLxKing
Raoul is trying to say that Superman has godly reflex time

-Pr-
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Raoul is trying to say that Superman has godly reflex time

laughing out loud

close to or at the speed of light, yes. any more than that and it's just being silly.

his travel speed is well above that, though.

james2099

Either trolling or completely retarded. It takes an idiot to believe that they were moving over every inch of the planet and were moving at 20,000 times lightspeed because flash said they covered every inch of the planet laughing .. Did they fight under the ocean? Did they fight in a volcano? Did flash see all his friends or MANY?.. Every inch of the world was used to say that they were moving at 20,000 times light speed???? I bet you believe that dont you?? They covered every inch of the world, running over people, destroyed everything, hit grandma walking across the street?.. When it concerns superman, some people will put together some of the most outlandish conclusions. Two scans showing superman reaching lightspeed by damn near straining himself to death i accept.. He did it... He barely did it, but he did it.. But you and others in order to make it possible for him to be able to transverse the universe and travel many lightyears to be able to reach said characters and ram them before they die of old age... give me every inch of the earth or point A to B real life physic to explain your case...... When your very own scans show him being only able to reach lightspeed or a little better when he REALLY push himself. I would like to thank the person for the scans showing the actual speed supes was going..... every inch of the planet..... 20,000 times light speed.. laughing

james2099
Oh my bad... Hundreds of lightyears to reach them.

Badabing
James2099, consider this a warning for trolling. You've been warned for this same exact thing regarding Superman. Ignoring proof with "nuh uh" arguments isn't debating, it's trolling. Your flaming baiting and name calling don't help your case either.

Badabing
Ah, well that takes care of it.

Juntai

He covers light years in seconds. That's a million times lightspeed. Superman's done that stuff in the comics too.

D_Dude1210
i'm talking about reflex speed. Not travel speed.

I was pertaining to Darkodin's post not yours. stick out tongue He said that 20,000x lightspeed is something that no character can do. I merely stated that travel speed-wise, the Surfer does that in his sleep.

-Pr-
I was pertaining to Darkodin's post not yours. stick out tongue He said that 20,000x lightspeed is something that no character can do. I merely stated that travel speed-wise, the Surfer does that in his sleep.

oh, right.

yeah, when it comes to travel speed, most high heralds should be able to break the light barrier and leave it far, far behind.

DarkOdin
I was pertaining to Darkodin's post not yours. stick out tongue He said that 20,000x lightspeed is something that no character can do. I merely stated that travel speed-wise, the Surfer does that in his sleep. Not at all what i said i said there is no speed feat that can compare. I never seen two guys fighting and moving so fast that a high herald couldn't track them.

DarkOdin
oh, right.

yeah, when it comes to travel speed, most high heralds should be able to break the light barrier and leave it far, far behind. mad Thats is don't you Jump on the band wagon too!!
For this trolling i report you to yourself so get ready for the big banned

Sorry don't bann me scared

-Pr-
mad Thats is don't you Jump on the band wagon too!!
For this trolling i report you to yourself so get ready for the big banned

Sorry don't bann me scared

laughing out loud

Master Court
Originally posted by bbrem123
wait what? how can juggs be in a lot of pain but not be physically injured?

It's simple, really. An injury is actual damage. Juggernaut's been "hurt" before. As in he felt pain. But pain is not damage.

Think about when you eat a lot of Mexican food and your gut is being devastated. You're not injured or damaged, but that doesn't stop your bowels from being in agony or your a**hole from reaching solar temperatures. Not damage. Just pain.

Anyway, I'm clarifying my answers.

* Wolverine - He's got an indestructible skeleton. The impact would hurt Supes a little, and probably blast a lot of meat off Wolverine, but he'd eventually heal from it.

* Colossus - Has a hole punched through him and he dies instantly.

* Plastic Man - He could eventually pull himself together.

* Hulk - Is so not dead. He's had holes blasted through him before. Besides the PIS trident deal(which Hulk has survived far worse unfazed), there's never been any indication that Hulk would actually die from having someone fly through him. He would simply heal up. Same as Wolverine, only much faster.

* Thor - His durability is such that allows him to battle dudes that are considerably stronger and take their shots without a genuine mark to show for it. Thor can shrug off shots from dudes that can easily bust planets. He should be capable of handling this. Or, rather, surviving it at least, injured or not.

* Black Adam - Likely the same as Thor when you think about it. It's all god-level.

* Doomsday - Like I said, DOS is f*cked. HP is fine.

* Juggernaut - In a lot of pain, but uninjured. As usual, the pain is only momentary. I mean, it would be. You stub your toe, it hurts, but if it's not broken then the pain goes away. Same deal here.

psycho gundam
It's simple, really. An injury is actual damage. Juggernaut's been "hurt" before. As in he felt pain. But pain is not damage.

Think about when you eat a lot of Mexican food and your gut is being devastated. You're not injured or damaged, but that doesn't stop your bowels from being in agony or your a**hole from reaching solar temperatures. Not damage. Just pain.

profiling this for future lol's.

Spire
Heh, James was banhammered.

I lol'd slightly.

D_Dude1210
Not at all what i said i said there is no speed feat that can compare. I never seen two guys fighting and moving so fast that a high herald couldn't track them.

Makarri and Runner were able to move so fast, people stopped moving to them. They weren't fighting, tho. Just talking. stick out tongue

Also, you said:

thumb up agree we don't know how fast they are moving but i haven't seen any character that has a speed feat that compares

You said "moving" and "speed" so I naturally (and mistakenly) assumed "movement speed".

Clear
MR MAnhantan! yeh yeah yeah i spelled it wrong..

DarkOdin
1.Makarri and Runner were able to move so fast, people stopped moving to them. They weren't fighting, tho. Just talking. stick out tongue

Also, you said:

2.You said "moving" and "speed" so I naturally (and mistakenly) assumed "movement speed".
1. Like said before doesn't compare but yes there are pure speed feats that are the same or better

2Ya what i said was rather vague.....but i hold you at another level and i used to think of you as the grandmaster of debating but i see your only a masterdebater evil face stick out tongue big grin laughing

D_Dude1210
1. Like said before doesn't compare but yes there are pure speed feats that are the same or better

2Ya what i said was rather vague.....but i hold you at another level and i used to think of you as the grandmaster of debating but i see your only a masterdebater evil face stick out tongue big grin laughing

1. Yeah, I put the Makarri feat at the top end of speed feats (even more so than the Flash vs Zoom combat speed feat) due to him not even trying to speed up and everything else was frozen... in fact, he couldn't get out of that speed state even when he was trying to slow down.

2. O_O Nooooo...!!!

nicamarvin

.............. smokin'

Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine koed.
Colossus dies.
Hulk either koed or dead.
Juggernaut - either gets knocked back or spends a lot of time cleaning his suit from what's left of superman.

................... smokin'

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman ends up as a blue smear all over juggs chest.

............. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.