(Deadliest Warrior) Spartan vs. Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
The battle takes place in an open field, and both warriors are armed with the same weapons they had in their respective DW Episodes.

Let the battle begin.

KingD19
Samurai

Hewhoknowsall
Hmm...

I'd say a Samurai would probably win:

1. He has steel weapons and armor.
2. He is trained heavily in one on one combat, whereas Spartans train to fight in a group.
3. Like above, his armor and weapons are better suited for one on one combat.
4. He often rides on a horse.
5. He has a bow that can probably pierce through bronze armor.

KingD19
The guy who showed of the Yumi Bow was skilled enough to get an arrow into both of the dummies eyes with a helmet on.

BruceSkywalker
can someone please tell me what films these characters are from and what there feats are...

i have seen every samurai film ever made, yet this one here puzzles me..

KingD19
It's a show called Deadliest Warrior from Spyke TV.

Each episode would put 2 different warriors against each other, compare their skills and weaponry, then make a simulation match, with the winner being based upon how many kills each weapon would get them.

Examples from the show are:
Ninja vs Spartan
Apache Warrior vs Gladiator
Samurai vs Viking
Shaolin Monk vs Maori Warrior(New Zealand)

etc...

BruceSkywalker
than shouldn't this go here

American Dragon
Originally posted by KingD19
The guy who showed of the Yumi Bow was skilled enough to get an arrow into both of the dummies eyes with a helmet on.

The Spartan would beat the Samurai because even if the Samurai used the Yumi bow it would be deflected off of his shield and on the show the Spartan beat a Ninja who has fought the Samurai and won. The Samurai beat a Viking but the Viking wouldn't stand a chance against a Spartan.

Darth Martin
Are we using movie versions or the shows?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue_Agent
The battle takes place in an open field, and both warriors are armed with the same weapons they had in their respective DW Episodes.

Let the battle begin.

Someone did this same shit (A Spartan Vs A Samurai)in the GDF over a year ago. Just an FYI.

KingD19
Originally posted by American Dragon
The Spartan would beat the Samurai because even if the Samurai used the Yumi bow it would be deflected off of his shield and on the show the Spartan beat a Ninja who has fought the Samurai and won. The Samurai beat a Viking but the Viking wouldn't stand a chance against a Spartan.

That is an extreme case of ABC logic, that usually doesn't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.